Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image

"Too big a box, yes, but perfect-fitting condoms," he laughed, pulling off the highway and stopping at a light. "Which reminds me." Taking Julian's hand, the blonde leaned over and tugged him closer, pressing their lips together in a quick, but passionate kiss.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian was about to say something when he was pulled towards Daniel and kissed. He blushed at the warmth, his heart fluttering wildly. He gripped Daniel's sleeves and kissed him back just as passionately, even when the light changed green. Nngh, this kiss alone was so good and overwhelming! He was tempted to let the blonde take him right here, right now. Who cared how many times the people behind them honked?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image

After a moment, he pulled away, turning back to the road and stepping on to go. "Patience, Julian," he purred, smiling mysteriously. "I promise that after we eat, you won't be given a moment's rest." He drove down, looking sideways at his lover's lap. "Are... Are you...?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

A semi-pout formed on Julian's face when he was denied more, but he knew Daniel was right - he always is. Going back to his seat, the brunette held the side of his head as he stared out the window, watching the scenery go by. He only looked back at Daniel when he was asked a vague question and raised an eyebrow at him. "Eh? Am I what?" he asked and followed his gaze to his pants. Like all pants, the crotch section had bunched up from his sitting position, and Julian gave it a curious stare until he realized what Daniel interpreted it for. "Oh what!" he laughed hard and looked at the driver with a smile as wide as his grandpa's. "Did you think I have a boner? You're such a perv!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image

"Hey, who was it here who had a hard-on just because of a kiss?" he said, tone accusing as they pulled up to the restaurant. "And here I was, about to offer to take care of it. Well then, looks like we'll have to wait." After turning the car off and removing his keys, the teen turned to his companion. "Hey, you ready to go in?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian pursed his lips when he heard Daniel, feeling an embarrassed blush form on his face. "H-Hey! Let's not do anything hasty now!" he implored before noticing the car turn off. He looked over at the restaurant and slowly nodded his head. "Yeah... Guesso." he mumbled, though he did admit, the only dish he had on his mind was Daniel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:42 pm
User Image

Before he got out, Daniel reached out and brushed his fingers against his date's cheek. "You're so beautiful, Julian," he whispered, loving eyes taking in the sight of the one person who really mattered. Taking his hand away, Daniel got out of the car and walked around to Julian's side, opening the door and offering him a hand. "Come on, then~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian blinked at the touch at his cheek and looked at Daniel. "Beautiful? I'm not that different from usual, I don't know why you keep giving me all these compliments." he said. Nevertheless, he took hold of Daniel's hand and stepped out of the car. "Whoo! Didn't think it'd get this cold tonight!" he shivered, grateful for the long sleeves he wore. He started walking into the restaurant when an idea came to mind. "Oh! Hey! Maybe we should kill the waiter! It's been some time since we've killed someone together, hasn't it?" he laughed lightly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:39 am
User Image

Daniel, however, shook his head, reaching out his free hand to open the door. "I can't. My mother and father came to an agreement, and I can't kill unless Dad's with me." He tugged Julian into the restaurant, his large hand rubbing his arm gently. "There, warmer?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:29 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Aww! That's no fun!" Julian whined. If Daniel couldn't kill anyone then he couldn't kill anyone! It just wouldn't be that much fun without his partner in crime. Speaking of which, Julian perked up and blushed at the hand rubbing his arm. Despite how embarrassing it was, he had to admit that it felt so warm and nice. "Ooh, so much better!" Julian sighed contently and almost leaned against Daniel when his growling stomach interrupted their moment. Blushing lightly, he walked with his date down to the table the hostess led them to and sat across from the stallion of a man. "What're you gonna get? I don't even know what to get this time!" the brunette practically drooled while looking over the menu.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:42 am
User Image

Daniel smiled at his date from across the table, taking in the sight of the cute male. "I can't decide," he murmured, crossing his arms and finally gazing down at the menu. "I suppose it all depends on how long it takes for the waiter to come over." Just then, a young man stumbled over, his waiter's uniform slightly askew and his eyes frightened.
"I-I'm so sorry if I m-made you wait," he apologized, voice soft and sweet as he bowed respectfully.
Daniel chuckled softly, then nodded. "It's alright, we didn't wait long. Thank you for your promptness."
Hearing the short praise, the boy beamed at his customer and giggled softly. "You're welcome, sir! My name is Aki. May I get you something to drink?"
The blonde nodded. "A glass of white sangria for me, thank you." He then looked at Julian expectantly.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:44 pm
Mayah Playah
The link didn't work

Julian Rieux

Julian stared at the waiter for a moment with veiled eyes. It took him to realize that the silence was all because of him. "Oh! Uh, just give me a Coke, I guess." he murmured distractedly and rubbed the back of his head. Sure he felt kinda weird for getting such a common drink when Daniel was getting something fancy, but he was used to that kind of thing. Besides, that waiter... He wasn't cute or anything, he just... had a body that he wanted to carve and dissect so badly...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

"Good! I'll bring you that right away!" he said, smiling adoringly at Daniel before rushing away.
Daniel turned to Julian, chuckling softly. "He's just adorable, don't you think?" He reached out, grabbing a roll and tossing it at his best friend's nose. "Stop staring at him like a hungry lion, Juli. Can't you go to dinner without daydreaming of ways to kill our server?"

Awesome nerd
He's an adorable redhead.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The roll made contact with his face and the boy yelped in reaction. "Hey!" he whined while rubbing his nose and looking at Daniel with a pout. "I can't help it! I just really want to take out his organs and watch them move~ Besides, he was checking you out." he mumbled the last part and tried to nonchalantly drink his drink, but the straw poked his cheek instead of his mouth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

"What was that?" Daniel sipped at his drink, smirking at Julian as he set it down. "Oh my God, you're jealous!" He laughed. "That's so cute!"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces