Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crossing Paths ((TLR and imsin han namja)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:52 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie slid the omelets onto a plate and set it in front of him before putting everything away "And then you'll loose the respect of the others..I know how a pack works.." She put the other dishes in the dishwasher and leaned against the counter by the stove "But why wouldn't I be accepted into the pack..?Is there something wrong with me or something..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:57 pm
Alex frowned as he began to eat and smiled a she looked at her. "The alpha, never usually allows new members of the pack to bite people. they believe that we would become imprinted." he said as he looked down a gentle frown on his face  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:03 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie frowned slightly and pulled the kettle off the stove when it whistled.Taking everything out of the basin, she poured some of the water in and added some iodine "Then why did he let you bite me?And what do you mean by imprint?" She kept her eyes on her hands as she opened the first aide kit.Pulling out a few sanitized gauze pads, a small suture kit and medical tape, she waited patiently for him to finish.By the look of him it was obvious he hadn't been to the hospital and she doubted he'd want to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:02 pm
Alex sighed as he finished his breakfast and looked over at her and wiped his mouth on the napkin. "Its a mental bond. it causes problems for a pack. when two people imprint. their bounded. they can feel anything the other person feels and sometimes emotional damage can happen to the other person. though i doubt we are imprinted." he said as he removed his shirt revealing the injuries on his skin  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:47 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie dipped a cloth into the water mixture, wincing slight when she saw how much damage she'd done with her car "I can understand it cause problems..But if that's the case, then, like I asked, why did he let you bite me." She wrung out the cloth and moved towards him frowning slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:03 pm
"I did it out his permission." he said as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he tried to relax for a moment. he glanced over at her through half shut eyes. "Sorry." he said shrugging his shoulders  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:09 pm
imsin han namja

"I thought it was against pack laws or whatever to do something like that without an okay from the boss...This is going to sting a bit." Carefully spreading the worst of the injuries, she made a tiny face as blood start running down his chest.Pulling the bowl of iodine and hot water closer, she did the same with the bandages and suture kit before she started cleaning it out, knowing the iodine had to hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:14 pm
Alex shut his eyes as he winced. the pain sort of starting up again but he shook it off and smiled at her. "yea. i guess it is. he doesn't really know that i changed you yet. he just assumed that you got bit by accident." he explained as he looked at her  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:19 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie cringed in sympathy when he winced an cleaned the injury as quickly as possible.Forgoing the suture kit, she used butterfly stitches instead, then placed a gauze pad over them and taped it in place before moving to the next injury "Which is why you don't think they'll accept me.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:29 pm
"Yea because they want they find out, they'll either kill me or kill you. or they'll kick me out with the worse injuries." he said and sighed as he looked at her  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:52 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie's hand's shook slightly when he said they'd either kill one of them or hurt him even more "Then why would you bite me if they're just going to kill me later..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:04 pm
"They won't. i'm going to protect you no matter what happens. i don't care if i'm a bloody wreck. i'm going to protect you." he said as he curled his fingers around her and squeezed it  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:07 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie pulled away and dumped the bowl of bloody water to change it for fresh.Adding the boiling water to the bowl she poured in a little iodine as well "That doesn't answer my question.Why bite me, if you already knew what's going to happen?" She knew he may talk big, but she also got the feeling he'd be nothing more than puppy chow if he tried protecting her from his pack, or namely, his alpha.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:38 pm
"I don't know. maybe because i'm an idiot and i haven't learned my lesson about playing with the wolves." he said his voice rising and he sighed as he slumped against the counter and closed his eyes  

imsin han namja

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:10 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie's hands still shook slightly as she fell silent and continued to clean the injuries and bandage them.It terrified her that he'd knowingly put her in harms way when he didn't even know her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff