Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Death is Only the Beginning (Fame x Dragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miyrah xxxxxxxx Aram xxxxxxxxxx Dire

Her and Mike were talking about normal things, her ex boyfriend, her classes and it felt good to not talk about all what was expected of them and their powers. Mike didn’t really seem to mind either being a shoulder to cry on “I was able to get a passing grade, but I plan on retaking it again” Rick decided to walk in at the moment and ask how she was doing.
                                                          “Hello mike!” she beams taking a more comfortable position “Im ok,” she continues “I don’t know, something weird started happening to me and I started seeing things and feeling things. It was terrible…” she trailed off.
                                                          “But I want to see Cam please, he’s ok. So please let me see him. I remember seeing something happened. But then I don’t remember, do you?” she tapped the top of her head, stuck out her tongue and laughed “I probably sound crazy right now” she just really wanted to see Cam. She began getting up and gathering herself, Mike gave Rick a looked and mouthed 'I didn't tell her' and looked away, he later found out that the boy nearly died. Twice, but he had already given the girl the false pretense that he was OK.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image

Cameron Alexander Earnehart
        Make a promise to me now.
        Reassure my heart somehow,
        That the love that I feel is
        So much more real than anything.

Rick looks at Mike a moment as Miyrah babbles on about Cameron. Jeez, its like they are a couple or something... Rick thinks to himself then looks at Mike with a death glare for putting it on him to tell Miyrah. "You can go see him, but he may not say something back for a while. He used to much energy in training and it may be a while to get him up and running again." Rick says, his voice quieter than normal.

I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image

Miyrah does a little hop “Hooray, well maybe when he hears my angelic voice it’ll snap him out of his coma” she didn’t really grasp the severity of his situation as she giggled at her own joke. “Ok, lead the way Rick!” she says as she starts following him out the room.
                                                          As she was lead into his room the reality of the situation hit her full force. She could feel it’s all, h hearth thumped and she broke out into a cold sweat “Oh, god. Cam!” she said softly, running to his side. She couldn’t stop the feelings and emotions from pouring into her. She caressed his face softly, her breathing got heavy. An echo of his heart stopping was seen in her head “You didn’t tell me his heart stopped,’ Miyrah took a peek at Mike and saw him flinch, she then shut her eyes again. She felt chaos, confusion, frustration, anger, and then calmness. “It matters not I guess, he’s ok now and that all that matters.” she brought her hand from his face to his chest and concentrated. A white glow emitted from her hand and reached out to cover all of him, it began to slowly pulsate a few time before it disappeared “There,” she took his hand in hers and held it “that probably didn’t do much but I don’t trust these healers here” she mumbled, sitting down in her seat and waiting for him to wake.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

Cameron groaned and opened his eyes, he felt sore all over and his head hurt. For a moment he couldn't remember where he was, then his fell on Miyrah. "Hey pretty lady. I think I know you." Cameron says and groans again as his head continues to pound. "What happened?" Then everything comes rushing back. With a lurch, Cameron shoots up in bed and looks at Mike and Rick. "The fight! We lost." Cameron says, then eases back down onto the bed as the room begins to spin.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

When Cameron awoke Miyrah felt her heart flutter, it affected her so much she gasped 'what the hell was that?' She thought, panicked. She pretended it was because she was so happy to see Cam awake, which she honestly was, her empathy had her feeling all types of emotions she'd never knew existed. "I can't believe that's what you're so upset about Cam!" She gripped his sheets with her hands and began to ring them.
                                                          "You're heart stopped, twice! You technically died," she had enough time to plan what she wanted to say to him; but everything escaped her "and, and you're worried about losing a fight?! You nearly lost your life!" She tried her best not to get worked up, but how could she not. She took a few short breaths before looking away from him, the ground seemed much more interesting now "I won't ever forgive you if you leave me." She blushed and looked back at him, tears in her eyes. "So promise me you won't die and I swear I will give my life to bring yours back, if you break that promise!"
                                                          'Ingenuous!' She smiled inwardly to herself. 'Just threaten to bring him back from the dead' she thought she was so smart.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

Cameron was caught off guard by the tears and the emotion from Miyrah. "Well I'm still here aren't I?" Cameron says, smirking, but when she says she will die bring him back his eyes go fierce and angry. "Don't you ever say that to me again, Miyrah. I don't want that, and you know it." Cameron says laying down again. "I wanna go home." He whispers.

****(Time skip to following Monday. 7AM Time to get ready for school)

Cameron groaned when his alarm went off, and rolled over to slap the snooze button, only to once again completely smash the thing to bits. Grumbling, Cameron gets up and heads to the shower, scrubs up and then gets out to brush his teeth and shave. Leaving the bathroom, Cameron hits his closet up for some clothes and dresses quickly. Today would be the first day back to school since their week of training. It felt weird, apparently his and Miyrah's family had been told that they were on a school field trip across the state, while the school had the impression that they had been on family leaves. It wouldn't be difficult to screw up those stories to the wrong people so Cameron and Miyrah had to be very careful while discussing the last week with other people. Dressed and hair styled, Cameron lifted a hand and opened it. A moment later a fire burst into life, floating an inch above his skin warming it. He closed his hand and grabbed his new phone - which had been provided by the Grimms, it was the latest iPhone, with a couple apps that were required for their line of work. Lastly he grabbed his backpack and headed down the stairs.

After eating breakfast with his parents and brother, Cameron left the house, got into his new car, replaced by the insurance company, and headed down to the road to pick up Miyrah. Today would be an interesting day to say the least.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 am
User Image

Miyrah was up 30 minutes before her alarm went off. Getting ready was effortless now; when you had powers that could cut your working time in half, why not? She teleported easily, taking a step and just thinking of where she wanted to be. The bathroom, her shower, her closet. After grooming she walked down the stairs and ate breakfast with her mother. She laughed while making up a story about their fake fieldtrip, it felt good and she could feel that her mother believed every word she said. She gave her mother a hug and told her how much she loved her and walked out the house, making sure to grab her new cell phone and a jacket with her school things.
                                                          While she waited for Cameron, this gave her time to think about everything. She had succeeded in getting most of her powers in good shape. A week of strenuous training would do that, but her empathy was still a big problem and now she had to go back to school with hundreds of angst teenagers that were hungry for sex and drama. She wasn’t looking forward to it all; especially seeing Cam. After their little incident they were trained separately for the rest of the week; only seeing each other during lunch and maybe dinner, but other than that nothing. She wondered how far he came along, if she were able to get more powerful then Cam must have been amazing.
                                                          When he pulled up, she snapped out of her reverie; rushed over to his new car and got in.
                                                          “Hi!” she smiled and gave him the usual kiss on the cheek. She examined him for a few minutes, he didn’t look different, but she could tell he had changed drastically; even just looking him the eyes. ‘Hmm’ she thought to herself, looking out the window and going back into her own world. She remembered what Mike told her, that these demons and creatures could be anyone or anywhere. “I’m not looking forward to this at all” she mumbled.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:33 am
User Image

Cameron smiled at Miyrah happy to see her in one piece. "Hey yourself." He says, then sets the car in gear and heads off the road. After a short pause he turns down the music on the radio. "So, any problems with the cover story? Your mom was always the hyper critical one that analyzed every detail." Cameron asks, thinking on how her mom wasn't the most subtle person in the world. She had asked him once if he had planned on doing anything naughty with Miyrah more than once, much to his amusement. "And I am curious. Did you learn any new skills with your training with Mike?" Another pause. "I missed you." Cameron finishes, never taking his eyes off the road.

(Sorry about the delay, things got crazy for the holiday, and now I am in line waiting for the mall to open.)

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:36 am
User Image

She snorted when he said that about her mother, it brought back a flood of embarrassing moments she had with him. “Uhh, yeah. I could feel from her she thought I was very sincere and telling the truth about our awesome week fieldtrip” she laughed. Her mood changed when he asked if she had learned anything new, she had learned a lot on how to control her powers, but the way they made her learn so much in such a short mound of time was a painful experience she didn’t want to go through ever again “I did, I learned on how to control my skills, though I’m not to my fullest potential yet.” She shuddered at her experience “I don’t understand why they pushed me so hard though, I don’t get why it’s so important to them” she got to know a couple more students at the school and come to find out they had been there for months, learning and studying like any other normal school; but, not her and Cam. Maybe it was because they were the only Grimms in their state, but it didn’t seem right to her. She decided to leave out the part that she trained with not only Mike, but rather a few more experienced Grimms. She probably needed it more compared to him. They were always capering her to Cam.
                                                          She felt herself smile though when he said he missed her, to be honest she missed him too, probably why she couldn’t get her empathy under control. Though she did learn how to us it to her advantages in battle. She thought a moment before asking him what’s been bother her for the past week, she didn’t want to sound creepy or anything. She took a deep breath in before looking at him, “Is it weird that I always feel you inside me?” she waved her hands around nervously, the way it came out sounded exactly the way she didn’t want it to. Creepy. “Forget it! Shut up, don’t say anything.” she shouted looking away again, her face red as a tomatoes.

DragonSlayer Arcos

((That's ok! Hope you got some good deals. Ill be doing that tonight. I hate shopping if its not for me. xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

Cameron nodded when Miyrah said she didn't want to relive the training experience. He didn't blame her for that, neither did he. At her question, Cameron jerked which made him swerve into the oncoming lane, only to right the car a moment before a car goes speeding by with its horn blaring. He looks over at Miyrah, her reflection clear to see for him and notices her face completely red. He can't help it, the absurdity of the question and the natural way his mind took it makes Cameron laugh so hard his eyes start to water. "Well that was smooooottthhh, Miyrah." Cameron says, trying to control his merriment. "I am gonna need more clarification than that." He says.

A school bus is stopped in the road ahead of them, its two rear passenger tires blown. Beside it, the bus driver is talking to a mechanic. Coming to a stop at a reasonable distance Cameron says, "Rick said as an Avatar I am supposed to be able to control all four elements at once, but every time I tried to use more than one element, it was like I was being torn apart." He sighs, then looks out the window, "And apparently as the Avatar I have energy manipulation powers, but I can't do it." Cameron still looking out the window tightens his grip on the steering wheel, resulting in a metallic groan as the metal conforms to his grip. "Its frustrating when people say you have these things you are supposed to do and can't do it!" Turning his head back to look out the windshield, Cameron releases his hands and uses his thumb to push the steering wheel back into its regular shape with more groans from the metal within. "Rick said we would be able to see the creatures now, their glamor won't hide them, do you think there will be any at the school?" Cameron asks.

(I hate spending money period lol. Got a black eye from a lady who elbowed me to get to an item. Lol gotta love Black Friday. You get any good deals?)

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

Miyrah screamed as he veered off the road "PTSD CAM!" She shouted covering her eyes. When he straightened out and asked her to elaborated, she shook her head and ignored the question.
                                                          She listened carefully as he explained his situation and his experience in trying to use two elements at once "That is weird" she mumbled, trying to cone up with why. She could tell he was getting angry at not being able to do the things he was supposedly able to do. 'Hes strong' she thought is wow "I...I hope not. I hope I don't see any of those creatures ever again!" She shouted, then only to giggle afterwards. "They tried it with me a few times after that...I just freak out. I don't know my issues" she looked out ahead at the bus "can't you just go around or something?" Miyrah suggested "go all superman on it and move it out the road, there is a world to be saved Mr. Earnehart".

((I got a few things but I shop year round for things so I usually don't need to go crazy. I'm sorry about your eye. People are crazy!))

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image

"Sorry." Cameron says, feeling bad that Miyrah got so scared. He laughed at her joke about him moving it out of the way. "Yeah because that would be keeping a low profile. I can see it now 'Stunningly handsome man moves downed school bus off the road single handedly.'" Cameron makes a comical face as if takes pics for the new crew. "But seriously, no the stop sign is out and blinking..." Cameron replies, but even as he does the stop sign turns off and retracts to the side of the vehicle. "Well then here we go." Cameron says, turning into the other lane and moving past the bus.

"I hope not either. But, then again, I have a feeling we won't be far from those things." Cameron states, and pulls onto the bridge that leads to the mainland. He always loved this part of the drive. The height and water below always made him feel like he was flying. Now he could actually do that, soar among the clouds like a bird. Just that thought made him hate being stuck on the ground. "Damn what is with the buses today?" Cameron whispers as he sees two more in front of him. Even as he watches, something goes wrong and the first bus slams on its breaks and loses control. It veers to the right and slams into the protective barrier and plows right through it. The second bus tries to avoid the first bus but instead it manages to slam into the end of the first bus which sends it careening over the side and down into the water below. The second bus has also smashed through the steel and concrete barrier and is hanging over the edge, slowly tipping forward as if it might go with it.

"Holy !@#$ what just happened?!" Cameron shouts as he stops the car and undoes the seat belt and jumps out of the car. He runs over to the side of the bridge to see the thing sinking into the water rapidly, fortunately they only fell 20 feet to the water and it was shallow, though still deep enough to completely submerge the bus. Even as he looked Cameron saw the little kids pawing at the windows screaming and trying to get free, just as the kids in the second bus was screaming, unable to move less they shift the bus enough to make it fall. "What do we do?" Hissed Cameron to Miyrah.

(No offence but you sound like my mom, lol she does that too. My eye will be fine soon, I heal fast. It was funny how my husband tore into her though, made her become civil again. And sorry about all the action, but couldn't resist a "hero" moment.)

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

As both buses crashed through the metal barrier Miyrah gasped in shock. It was horrible, she got out the car with Cam and ran to look ever the side. The bus had little kids in it and they were screaming and scratching at the window.
                                                          “Oh god!” she screamed, a flood of emotions came swarming into her mind, fear, terror, frightened. ‘Control yourself!’ she thought, taking a few breaths in and out.
                                                          “Do you even need to ask?” she said to Cam, taking off her jacket. “Get in there and save those kids! You can use your water element. You have to do this quickly or they will all drown.” she jerked her head to the rocking bus. “I’ll get this bus and show you want I’ve learned” she walked to the edge of the bridge and jumped off, only to land on midair. She was doing what Mike called ‘Air Walking’ very hard to do and took lots of concentration. not for Miyrah though; she didn’t even have to think about it. Things were a lot easier for her, it was like an instinct with her.
                                                          She quickly walked over to the front of the bus and shouted “EVERYONE TO THE BACK!” the bus driver looked at her like she was crazy. “We are you just sitting there!? GO!” the driver got up and ushered the kids to the back, the little children cried in confusion as well but carefully moved to the back. How often do you see a girl walking on air?
                                                          The extra weight to the back of the bus stabilized it and stopped it from tipping over the edge. Miyrah closed her eyes and concentrated, bringing her hand forward she started manipulating the pressure of the air, messing with the molecules. Slowly a giant platform began to solidify itself underneath the half of the bus. When it was finished she raised it up to the tires. Sweat already started to form over her brow, it was taking a lot out of her. “BACK UP NOW!” she shouted, the driver understood and ran to the wheel, putting the bus in reverse and backing up slowly. Soon as the bus was off her solidified air platform; she released it.
                                                          She looked over to Cam, he now had room to do whatever it was he needed to do so save those kids. She didn’t know how to help him, they were submerged in water and she had no control over other elements. "So much for staying undercover" she gave a 'oops' face and shrugged.

DragonSlayer Arcos

((That’s ok, no offense taken, only because I am a mother, lol. I find it easier to get things for people when I see them, then wait to give it to them for the holidays. Im married too!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image

Cameron paused for a moment not sure what to do. "Everyone back!" He yelled as he off his jacket. Without stopping, he jumped onto the barrier and then dove straight down. He knew if he hit the water from so high he could be knocked out and then they would all be dead. Concentrating, Cameron felt the familiar tingle wash through his body a moment before he slipped into the water. The impact having to effect on him for his invulnerability saved him, though it did take his breath away from the amount of power he lost from it. Resurfacing, Cameron took a large breath of air and then dove back down. The bus was nearly full of water, and most of the kids weren't able to swim very well, they had seconds left before they drowned. Not sure what he could do, Cameron felt himself start to panic. They were to far from shore for him to push the bus to safety fast enough, and he wasn't strong enough to use the water to help. Think damn it, use the things available. Cameron mentally shouts. Then an idea comes to mind and Cameron swims to the bottom.

Cameron slams both hands to the ground, a moment later a heavy and loud rumble is audible as the ground shakes then begins to rise lifting the bus and himself quickly out of the water. A moment later the top of the bus breaches the surface, followed quickly by the rest of the vehicle. Water is pouring from the bus, but Cameron gets to his feet and grips the rear emergency exit. With heavy strain and the sound of tearing metal, Cameron rips the door off and throws it to the side. As he does he is nearly knocked over by the stream of water that gushes out. Inside the kids seem to be okay, but the bus driver is clearly dead. Sighing with relief Cameron stomps the ground and thrusts his hands forward. In response the earth groans and then their tiny island begins to move towards land. Once there, Cameron collapses onto his rear from exhaustion, a moment later the kids have climbed out of the bus and are dog piling on him crying and laughing and safe. What's going to happen now? We exposed ourselves." Cameron wonders, and looks up to see hundreds of people looking over the edge of the bridge, camera phones recording and taking pictures of what just happened. He does notice that Miyrah managed to get the other bus to safety, a good thing because he didn't think he would have the energy to do this again today.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image

“Is this a test of some sort?” she yelled over to Cam, who was be mauled by the little children. ‘No kids came and hugged me’ she fumed, but had to admit that was pretty cool. She was finally looking around at all that was going on. There were people, everywhere. Recording them and taking pictures nonetheless.
                                                          “s**t” she said picking up her jacket and putting it back on. She motioned for cam to get up and get to his car. She hastily made her way to the car and got in, thankful for the deep tinted windows. As she waited for Cam she started biting her bottom lip. They were never told what would happen to them if they were ever found out, but how could this be helped? Were they just supposed to let those little kids die? Her emotions began to overtake her again, those people thought they were freaks.
                                                          “We need to get away from here!” she screamed to no one in particular. She knew they were going to get their asses chewed. Maybe they could just get to school and pretend like this never happened. "Yeah right" Miyrah spoke, looking out the window for Cam.

DragonSlayer Arcos

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces