Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Long Lost Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:38 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Either is fine. But if you're male, it would make it less awkward for myself. I don't know what it is. I just find RP'ing with other females awkward for some reason, even if I'm an animal.))

Dark then looked at her Espeon and barked saying that he wanted to battle the Espeon. He knew that the Espeon was at a disadvantage since he was part dark type but thought that he could help her with defense and stuff against dark type moves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:49 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

((It's fine, I can play either gender, though I tend to play as a female more often than male. Anyways, I'll put up a charater pro in a bit))

"Espeon? Well alright then, Espeon." Sierra called out to her pokemon, then continued when she came over, "Alright, you're going to battle Dark, but care not to hurt his injury, okay?" Espeon's tail swayed slowly, her head tilted to the side, understanding what was said. Her moves were: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Confusion, and Psywave.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Okay then. I have school for an hour tomorrow so I'll e on early tomorrow as I only have one college class on Fridays. So if I'm not on right away tomorrow I'll most likely be sleeping.))

Dark went over to the battlefield before he got onto the other side of the field. He was ready to do this, very ready. His moves were Flamethrower, Dark pulse, Shadow ball, and Fire Blast. He was really strong so he hoped he would do well. He had his own ways of dealing with Psychic types so he knew he might win but with his wound healing, he might not and he was ready either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:52 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Espeon took up the other side of the field, waiting on commands for Sierra, "Ready Dark? Espeon, try and use Hypnosis on Dark." Espeon nodded and used the attack on Dark, trying to get him to fall asleep.

((I may not be able to post over the weekend, just a heads up.))  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:07 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Okay then. Thanks for the warning lol.))

Dark closed his eyes before he used his ears to hear where Espeon was before using Dark pulse in her direction. Zera was watching from the sidelines in case things got too rough for Dark, not wanting him to get hurt further.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Espeon, dodge the attack, then use Psywave." Espeon crouched down, waiting for the right moment, and then leapt up into the air, avoiding the attack. Landing lightly, Espeon unleashed the attack, one that Dark wouldn't see coming until it was too late.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:25 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Dark then used used Flamethrower to dissipate the attack and try to land a hit before Espeon could escape. He wasn't as sharp edged as Zera was for attacks since he was still hurt but he was still strong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:12 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Espeon, evade the attack, then use Confusion." Espeon tried to move out of the way, but wasn't fast enough, she took the hit directly. It did a good amount of damage, yet Espeon was still standing, then fainted. Sierra smiled and withdrew her Espeon, "You did good, rest now," she then looked at Dark, "Even with an injury, you managed to hold your own."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:29 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Dark's tail wagged before he licked Sierra's hand happily. Zera came over before she said in pokemon language "I agree. Though I wouldn't expect anything less." She then smiled happily as Dark nuzzled Zera who hugged him softly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:56 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Sierra smiled at the two of them, she was impressed by their strength, since neither of them were trained, but they were amazing, especially Dark with his injury. Walking to a cherry blossom tree, Sierra sat down under the shade, watching her other Pokemon play, she was happy to be their trainer and friend.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Yoish4253

Mind-boggling Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:39 pm
Duchess of Wolves
Sullen Rave Angel

User Image
With in the garden there was a poké egg abandon next to one of bushes, it looks like it was not long ago the egg was left in the garden. The poké egg looked like it was taken care of before someone abandon it. This was bad timing since the poké egg was getting close to hatching  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:59 pm
Yoish4253

Sullen Rave Angel

Zera then walked passed the bushes when she noticed something within them. She cautiously came over before she tilted her head at the egg nestled between the leaves and brush of the bushes in the garden. She sniffed at the egg before Dark came over as well before Zera picked up the egg and brought it into the house while no one was looking. She curled around it while Dark curled around her to help her stay warm and kept a look out so no one would take the egg.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yoish4253

Mind-boggling Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:59 pm
Duchess of Wolves
Sullen Rave Angel

User Image

After being found and taken inside to be kept warm it didn't take long for the poké egg to start hatching, in no time the egg full hatch and reveals an Absol, with the moves Razor wind and Perish song. Right away Absol saw both Dark and Zera before jumping away from them. He just stares at them for a moment then walks out of the room to the hall to explore  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:13 pm
Yoish4253

Sullen Rave Angel

Zera tilted her head and followed the little absol watching him explore. "Where are you going little one?" she asked smiling at him in a motherly way wondering what he was doing.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yoish4253

Mind-boggling Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 pm
]
Duchess of Wolves
Sullen Rave Angel

Absol looked up at Zera for a moment and at the kitchen before heading over. Not much are know by Absol but they tend to be quiet and won't attack unless attack a pond. As Absol walked into the kitchen he saw Lucy doing a little cleaning but suddenly she slid falling on her butt, after that Absol heads into the hall  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff