Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Mischling [Shadow x Reo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 am
Cerberus snickered at the reaction to the dress, as he was changing out his clothes into something more oriental, with some of his demon magic, he decided to let his dreads hang loose, then he turned around to see Tanya creeping out of the changing room. Once she fully came out his eyes widened in surprise. If they were in a cartoon his reaction would be accompanied by a noise of some kind to add to it's comedic value. 'She is looking so hot right now...the things I.....wait got to keep it together you're a demon general you've got to keep your composure. You've seen smoking hot chicks in hell before no biggie.', Cerberus was about to break a sweat looking at her, so he lowered the bottom half of his face into his wolf fur scarf to cover up his slight blush. He quickly shook his infatuation off & lifted his finger aa it was aimed at the jacket. "No more coat." He said throwing it into the fire pit in the middle of the room, watching it burn for a moment before turning back to her. "It's actually a female fighters kimono, it's supposed to give you more leg manueverabilty, but I can't have men gawking at my lady so let's just change that outfit." He said aiming his hand at her & transforming the clothes into a green outfit similar to his. "Now we're a couple & even if you deny it I'm going to say we are.", Cerberus said with a chuckle as he headed for the door, then down into the lobby & into the street.

ShadowStream-chan
I love trolling you this is funny. I'm doing this just to mess around don't think of me as a per.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:39 am

Tanya Erebus a.k.a. Connor

User Image
OOC;;

"C-Couple?!" She was not liking this day at all...first the dress (which changed into something she can handle), and then him saying they are a couple. Great....don't kill me Mom and Dad.... She thought as now he headed out back into the street after changing. So she just nods slightly with a 'I am screwed' look upon her face as she headed out with him.

She had not noticed that his cheeks were tinted rose and the fact he had sweated when she came out of the closet to the kimono he had picked out. She was not happy still when he kicked her favorite jacket onto the fire, but nonetheless she knew it is no use in fighting this guy when it came to fitting in.

So with a sack now replacing the backpack, she just follows him onward as she can see men gawking....not Cerberus (or Reo) but other men which made her shiver. "Geez....they are like human boys once they see a woman's skin...."

Reo Kage
I actually found your post funny. I was expecting it especially the way things are going right now XD

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:39 am
Reo walked next to Tanya & smirked at all the stares even though she only had her thighs showing she was somewhat of an exotic beauty. Her hair was blonde an uncommon color of hair, & she was a bit more tan than the fair skinned people of this village so of course she was going to attract attention. Not to mention her body shape was curvaceous. Reo stared a few men down his golden eyes detouring most of their stares, but he realized this might bring some unwanted attention to them so he turned them ice blue. Moments after they'd left the hotel Reo's stomach grumbled he placed his hand on his stomach & looked over at Tanya & spoke. "Well babe I don't know about you, but I'm hungry let's go to a tea house.", & with that statement Reo latched his arm around Tanya's & headed to nearest tea house following the scent in the air with his canine nose. Once he walked it appeared there were gangsters occupying the tea house, Reo could tell by the females sitting around the groups of slightly inebriated men who were coping obvious feels & making rude remarks to the servers. Who nervously responded to the men. "Great..." Reo said under his breath, before sitting on the floor on top of a cushion at a table. He tapped the cushion next to him which was a gesture towards Tanya for her to sit next to the demon.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:54 am

User Image
OOC;;

"Really? Babe?" She asked herself, wondering why she had to deal with such things. Especially the fact that his arm latched around hers as if they REALLY were a couple...which they were not. And the mention of tea-house kind of brought back some memories...especially since she was used to seeing her Mom drinking tea on the table as she read a erotic book....which sometimes her Father wished she would stop reading that kind of genre.

Entering the restaurant, she could tell it stunk with 'stupid' men sitting on one of the tables. Females...maybe Geishas if Connor had studied her history correctly were sitting next to the men, lacing their fingers on their chest biting their lip softly to express sexual desires which made the tomboy want to gag. But enough said, she had to ignore the drunkards and just keep to herself for now on. In the meantime she narrowed her eyes at Cerberus and his 'order' [technically] to sit next to her. She rubs her neck as she did so, not really liking this at all. Now I just need to not mess this up...what is the most common foods to have here in a tea house?....Besides tea......and maybe cookies.... She thought with another sigh, just wishing that the journey would not be this complicated.

Reo Kage

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:04 pm
Reo looked at Tanya & gave a small smile exposing his elongated canines, he was enjoying the subtle torture he was putting the girl through, it showed him a lot of her dislikes as a person though it probably wasn't just that, it was more than likely that she just didn't like him in a romantic way causing her to feel awkward, but for now he was doing this so men wouldn't bother her , because they'd be on her like hounds if he wasn't being slightly possessive. "I'm sorry if you don't like me all that much I am only trying to avoid trouble. The men here have no real respect for women which causes them to act recklessly towards them.", though most men were detoured by Reo's presence, the gangsters in this tea house didn't care they were gawking worse than the men on the street. The leader of this group appeared to have some interest in Tanya, it was obvious because he had the eyes of a hungry hyena as he eyeballed her. Reo took notice, but said nothing.

Soon a server asked him what they wanted, in somewhat cheery yet nervous tone. "I'd like some peppermint tea with sugar in it & some chicken dumplings". The server wrote it down & walked away. A couple minutes later his order was brought & Reo overpaid as a thank you for being so quick. "Thank you.", He said in low calm tone right be for he took a sip of tea. Reo grabbed 3 of the 12 dumplings off the plate in one hand & ate them. "Help yourself.", he said in between chews to Tanya. Then just as Reo was finishing his 2nd dumpling the leader of the gang stood up & walked over to the table.

ShadowStream-chan
You do the dialogue.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:03 pm

User Image
OOC;;

"I understand the whole reason your doing that. I just need to pump my game is all. I don't mind...but it is a whole reason why I wore conservative clothing like jeans, t-shirt, and jacket...." She then eyes the leader of the gang. "And THAT example is the reason why I wore such things..." She made sure Cerberus noticed....but of course he probably noticed it quicker than she did. But of course she tried to ignore it as she then took a chicken dumpling from the plate and bites onto it, liking the taste and was pretty amazed by how good it was. So she took 2 more and decided to eat them right there.

"Their pretty damn good." She mouths with satisfaction as she gets her hand on the second one to chow down. But before she did she felt a hand on her shoulder...it felt a bit more firmer than Cerberus'. She eyed at the man sitting next to her, already finishing up the second dumpling before her eyes could slowly adjust to the culprit of that hand.

It happened to be the man from the rowdy bunch with women all around them looking like an XXX movie just trying to build up the tension for men. Her blue eyes narrowed at the man that DARED put a hand on her shoulder...which was a bit obvious he had a demonic presence floating around. His eyes even said so.

"Hey Babe." His voice reeked of alcohol, even Connor had to turn away to regain her breath for a second. "Why are you hanging out with this boozo-"

Boozo....really? You couldn't come up with anything more creative?

"If you ditch this loser and come along with me, I can show you a good time."

"My good time is if you back off." She pushes him harshly out of her as she gave him a glare, she may be a girl...doesn't mean she is weak. She gets the 2nd dumpling into her mouth as her hearing did not deter her....listening the the gang whispering onto themselves....unfortunately not loud enough for Connor to decipher. Although the girl could tell this guy easily snaps due to his expression but seemed to have taken control as now he decided to get even more uncomfortable for the tomboy with his whole arm pulling her body to him with his face so closed to hers that it reminded her of those Shoujo moments before the true kiss. Her face turned ghostly pale and it immediately triggered her protective mode. She gets her hand to turn to a fist and in a deft moment puts her fist against his cheek. "GO AWAY!" She then moves far enough to where she is now on the other side of Reo, this time with her body pressed against the wall with her warning glare.... She immediately stares at Reo for a little help as the Leader got back up, this time though his looks are more menacing than before.

Reo Kage
Tried to find someone that looked close to what I thin the leader should look like: feel free to judge-- picture

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:46 am
Reo ate two more dumpling & gulped down the wonderful scented peppermint tea, as he knew this was going to go from a verbal abusing to a fist fight quick, Reo could smell the scent of demons since they'd got into the place, but these were lesser demons disguised as humans, he was about to get up when Tanya punched the leader in the face sending him crashing to floor, this was around the time Reo had finished gulping down the tea.

When the "man" stood up, Reo did as well, after cracking his knuckles & toes in his boots, but no one would hear or see that inside his boots. The man drew a sword & cursed them both rather loudly, the charged, but before he charged Reo let out a sigh & lazily said rhetorical question-statement. "We couldn't just enjoy a meal, could we?", as the man rushed sword out Reo quickly in the blink of an eye dodged to the demons right side & kneed him in the stomach causing him to drop his head. Once the man dropped his head & let his abdomen cave in Reo grabbed the back of his head spun around & smashed into the tea cup on the table.

This is when the other gang members attacked. They came at him one at a time the first one was using a club, he was punched in the stomach, then elbowed in the back as he bent over. Reo stomped on the back of his head afterwards. The second used a sword like the leader he swung a couple times & was dodged with ease. When the 3rd swing came down towards Reo caught the sword between his hands & broke it, then picked the man up by his crotch & shoulder turned him around so his head was turned in the same direction Reo's body was facing & slammed him into the ground face first. When the last two came at him Reo ran towards them jumped at one of them & spinning ddt'd them into the ground. The final man tried to strike Reo with a club while he was on the ground, but Reo rolled out of the way tackled the man punched him twice, let the second punch cross the victims face back fisted him & then beat him in the chest repeatedly with hammer blows.

When Reo stood up he looked at Tanya for a moment, his icy blue eyes showing through the shroud of thick white dreads in his face, grabbed the remaining 6 dumplings off the table & walked out. She quickly followed. Reo handed her the dumpling she was going to eat before they were rudely interrupted. As the twosome walked down the street, the leader of the gang came out of the tea house holding half of his face & yelling. "This isn't over, you're gonna pat for this.", Reo very quickly raised his free hand & flipped him off as the other arm cradled the dumplings.

The man stormed off his men in tow behind him. If one was really paying attention, you would've seen the geisha going back towards the brothel. "Well that was a nice little workout. Where to next?", Reo asked, before stuffing a 5th dumplings in his mouth & vigorously chewing.

ShadowStream-chan
I can't see the picture, get it's direct link & use that for the url.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:18 pm

User Image
OOC;;

With nothing to really do except watch the fight progress, she had to follow him no choice in the matter....she hated being the weak one around here, but unfortunately she is aware that she is a newbie at this demon stuff, and that guy was definitely a demon. Humans are easy.....demons are a challenge. I am just lucky not to have been beat to a pulp....or kissed....uuuugh. She thought as she just walked in silence for a few minutes before he asked on where to next....where to next? "I don't know this place..I don't even know what is there to do here besides brothels or maybe fighting rings, so I don't know where."

Unless we can find that frickin' ninetails and get my parents back.... She thought to herself mostly as she figured he was a little peeved on what had happened so of course she just keeps to herself mostly. She picks up the last dumpling fro her plate and chomps it down to pieces in her mouth until it was safe to swallow. She knew the reason why she punched the guy in the face because it brought back a certain memory.....a certain memory she did not want to remember anymore. Isn't that why I killed those two men? So I can move on? She crosses her arms, shaking her head violently to forget the past for just awhile. "So.......what needs to be done in order to find these... 'ninetail' foxes?"

Reo Kage
picture

Hopefully you can see it this time.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:19 pm
Reo looked around casually as they walked down the street, & all Reo was thinking while this girl was talking was buzz kill, complete & utter buzz kill. Then she asked Reo what they needed to do to find a nine tailed kitsune His eyes lowered in irritation for a moment, but he wasn't going to let it show that he was irritated so he responded in a sort of happy go lucky voice. "This is a journey. Once we crossed into this plane of existence the journey became a long and complicated one instead of short. Long meaning maybe years. As for the kitsune thing. You might not want to say that so loud unless you want to draw in attention remember these humans are at war with their 'gods' aka demons & spirits, that are very real physical beings." Reo stopped talking for a moment to let her reply, & after she did he spoke again this time of what there was to do, which was beetle fighting, dice gambling, geisha house entertainment (watching geisha dance & sing), getting drunk, underground fighting, street performing, watching street performers, buying fireworks & letting them off, etc. "If you really want to get a jump start on this journey, we're going to ask around about things or listen around for clues. This won't be an easy ride." Reo said before eating two more dumplings & handing the last 3 to her.

ShadowStream-chan
I seen it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:03 pm

User Image
OOC;;

"Years huh?" She then looks down a little bit, realizing just now how complicated it is going to be for awhile. "I am not in a hurry, I just need to learn patience I guess..." She then cracks her knuckles and then nods, knowing for now she needs to figure out not only on finding them during the long years, but also on how to get herself stronger so she can maybe get up the ranks for a bit. "I think the only thing I want to do is get myself tougher and also be able to fulfill the demonic potential from within." She then picks up the remaining three Reo had given her and munches on them, a lot more quickly than normal. "And if your irritated don't hide it, I hate it when people hide things. I get agitated on things like that, I honestly do...but I rather have that than when someone hides it and then it explodes at random...that is why I hate human girls...they do that s**t all the time."

She then brushes the dust on her feet as she then grins. "So....let the training begin?"

Reo Kage
Since you said the journey is going to be long, does that mean a few year timeskip would be necessary or no?

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:34 pm
Reo smiled at her, she gave an optimistic statement after she dusted off her feet, this gave him a fresh outlook on how the journey would be even though it would undoubtedly be perilous. Reo's smile turned to a smirk, then he looked at her. "Let it begin." He said, cockily.

~time skip~

The twosome had stayed at the hotel 3 days before leaving out of the town, to the the dark mountain forest, they decided to find the ninja who did killed the group of men, only because of their skill they almost went undetected, but thanks to Reo's nose he could track them. As they made their way through the forest on the first day, Reo felt them being watched he paid it no mind , but the presence stuck to them it was as if they were being stalked. The third day they were in the mountain forest the forest was foggy, this is when the stalker showed itself, it was a large white tiger demon, it attacked the two, but was bested easily. It bowed to them & from then one became their loyal companion.

~time skip~

It was 8 days the group wandered the forest they found a temple like building built into the cliff side they had undoubtedly found the ninja though they were not welcomed warmly, the 3 had to prove their strength & so they did, then their two years of training began...

~Time skip to 2nd year of training a month before the war starts~

ShadowStream-chan
I was gonna have them find a ninja hideout after a group of people got killed in town, by the following the ninja, then I on the way I was going to have them meet a giant tiger like demon that they befriend & use as transportation. Plus I was going to have those demons I beat up comeback through the ninja training & kill them, then after the training kamigawa goes into a full blown war & that's when all the important stuff happens. If we time skip we don't really have room for relationship development I was hoping our characters could be romantically involved. Also kunoichi kind of dress skimply, because seduction is part of their tactics.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Tanya Erebus the Angel/Demon Spawn

User Image
OOC;;

After the three-night stay at a hotel, they knew they needed to leave and so they did...traveling through a dark-forest for a while now.....three days perhaps. During the travel, she got used to the demon she had to call Reo, almost teasing him sometimes when it came to tracking through his nose...often talking to him like he was some pet of hers. But of course she knew when it wen too far so when he told her 'stop', she shrugged it off and just held it back.

On the third day however was when the tiger demon, stalking them for a few days, had decided it was best to attack them now. But Reo and Tanya do not take that crap from some animal punk so they easily kicked his a**. It was not a hard fight, well..Reo did most of the fighting, she just threw a couple of punches on the stomach. But apparently it was enough to where the demon submitted to them and became some sort of traveling companion...or just some transportation they can use if wished.

It took them 8 days to get to this base of where the ninja was. And like any other master or trainer, the guy did not welcome them with open arms. It had to be proven by technique and wit. So the 3 (including the little tiger) had to deal with the many tests including balance, patience, wisdom, and also power as well. It was a little harder for Connor unfortunately because she was used to american fighting, it wasn't that honorable like the kind of fighting they will be taught but whatever...she made it through. Now she just needed to deal with 2 years of training this weird fighting style.......

-2 years later-

The girl looked herself at the mirror, still feeling a bit weird how long it has been since her parent's death...and also how much change in her appearance she had. She was still conservative but the 'trainer' had kept saying that seduction is one of the things kunoichi's...or ninja's have to learn. She hated it but unfortunately she had no choice. With her normal kunoichi clothes on, she could only sigh....now not even remembering how human clothes felt like to her...nor some nice Reebok shoes. She even took note on how much her facial appearance now reminded her of her mother...no longer her father. Of course. she still had blonde hair and blue eyes from her father, but now her face.....and body structure were all purely mother. Not to mention her chest went from a C-cup to a D-cup in a term of 2 years. "Man....." She told herself, feeling her hair...taking note that it had grown, barely touching her breasts. She still preferred short hair and if she could...she will cut it all off.

It happened to be night-time right now and she decided to go to Reo (She has totally forgotten how to call him Cerberus after the 2nd year came in) was and just talk to him...or whatever. She is conflicted on what she thought of him now....she remembered how much of a weirdo he was when first met...stalking her to the point he was there on her 16th birthday vacation....and now she is what? 18? Yeah...she's 18. And also the fact he was a bit flirtatious once entering Kamigawa. Maybe he's with those brothel girls right now and shouldn't be disturbed...but hey...might as well try. She got to where he was and opened it very slightly, not enough to see enough as she calls out to him: "Hey! Can I come in for a second?"

Reo Kage
I am still trying to decipher your plan XD, but I think I got it now. I think.......and I understand, they will be romantically involved. We can get it going right now if you want them to.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:49 pm
Reo was sitting in his room looking up at the ceiling he was pondering on where to go after their training was over. He'd been wondering this for quite sometime now. Among other things like Tanya, she'd filled out quite nicely over the years & on top of that she'd always been attractive to him even when they'd first met in the highschool, her hair was shorter then. He liked her with longer hair. As he was thinking about the features of Tanya he thought of their time together in this ninja clan they were almost full blown wolf clan ninja, Reo had learned how to use the kusari-gama (scythe with chain attached to the bottom with a weight on the end.), & learned some new techniques with his claw gauntlets. Reo was now one with the shadows rather than just being out right offensive, but each day that he spent with Tanya made him feel more human, he had developed a soft spot for her, while being cold to most others. Reo's thoughts were cut short when there was a knock at his door & a familiar voice was at the other end. "Come on in.", Reo said welcomingly.

ShadowStream-chan
Sure why not. Also I can't see the clothes remember direct link to the picture.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Tanya Erebus the Angel/Demon Spawn

User Image
OOC;;

With a 'come on in' she had opened the door, and made sure to close it behind her as she then eyed the man named Reo sitting there with his eyes staring at the ceiling. She took a sigh as she then puts her hair behind her ears, just wondering on what is going to happen after their training.

She gets over to where he was and sat beside him, taking a deep breath as soon as she hit the floor. "Training is tough huh?" She tries to start the conversation although now she just looks away and sighs in awkwardness. After being here for a few years, her stubbornness had taken a toll..kind of losing it completely. But she was still tom-boyish and still doesn't care on the gender of her enemy; a punch on the face will do some good. No Hair pulling...no slaps. Tanya just crosses her arms, resting on her legs as she then just chuckles: "How long have we been here now? 2 years? Time has certainly gone by fast...."

Not to mention the more time passed, the ore doubtful I am about reviving my parents....

Although she couldn't doubt that maybe....JUST maybe she liked him, it wasn't the lack of confidence she has...it was just the fact that too many risks were involved...the awkwardness, and also the fact that it might ruin the friendship they have now. Tanya, a little doubtful, knew it had to be the time. "Look......uuuuh....I really want to, thank you for everything. Dealing with my bullshit and also my problems with the whole 'parent' thing and also the lack of power."

I really can be stupid sometimes

"I am just hoping that I can ask you something......something a bit important.....no pressure or anything." She then took a breath and decided it is now or ever. "I am not good at this......at all. But I should ask if it's ok for an angel/demon spawn........to.......like........another........." She hid her face, feeling pathetic: "demon?"

Reo Kage
Picture

I uploaded it to my photobucket, so hopefully you can see.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 pm
Reo sat listening to Tanya still staring at the ceiling, he eventually got up when she asked how long they'd been there. "That's about right.", he said casually, as he looked at her, then she began nervously speaking, which confused the demon. She never did this even though she'd changed a lot since they'd been here, she never really acted nervous it was a trait that she seemed to not possess so when, she spoke this way Reo became quite inquisitive. When she asked if it was ok if an angel demon spawn was aloud to like a demon he lowered his eyes & smiled for a moment, when he looked up at her again, she had her face covered by her hand. Reo gently moved her hand with his hand turned her face with his other & smiled. "I like you too.", Reo said leaning in for a kiss slowly, so that Tanya could complete it, because he could've been wrong in assuming it was him.

ShadowStream-chan
I'll just look at it tomorrow when I get to a cpu, my phone's being a d bag.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff