18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:59 am
TimeKeys
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Sato started wiping his face dry with his right sleeve as soon as he heard Marou's voice. He didn't expect to be followed or tracked into the library because no one has ever go after him before in the past. "Yes, I know. Ten times better than human hunters" he responded, "New friend, you think of me as your friend?" he asked glancing back at Marou. "I will be alright, you didn't do or say anything to upset me" he told him and decided not to say that what Akemi said made him feel sad.
Sato smiles when Marou said he had helped them communicate, "I didn't know I was helpful" it felt good to him that he was helpful which hadn't happened in a very long time for him. When listened to the elven male mention and training he assumed he was talking about his secret ability that Sato didn't know too much himself. He turned to face Marou after putting down the book, "No need to apologize to me, I will be alright. I thought I was being a bother and had messed up my chance of friendship again especially with what Akemi said, but with what you said, Marou I am happy to hear that I have a friend or two" he said honestly and decided to add in Akemi after all. "I am into the training idea" he added, if it finally means learning how to defend himself and control his ability he was going to go for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:29 am

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi stayed silent in the others arms the whole way to the library. Even when they met up with Sato again he stayed silent and looked down avoiding eye contact with either of them. HE didn’t matter anyway he was just a stuffed toy anyway. When Sato started blaming him his heart sank even more. But he wouldn’t give a single tear no matter how hurt he was. No he’d given so many tears before he didn’t have any left. He would have even laughed at the idea that Sato helped them communicate, because no matter what he said the other didn’t listen. He only ever accused him of calling him a rapist or that he had told him to leave. Two things he had never said. Just because he didn’t want to have their first conversation pinned to the ground.

But what really hurt was how Marou had gone after Seto. The blonde hadn’t even bothered to stay and talk things out with him before. No he’d taken what he wanted and left. Sure he had met him in the garden but he hadn’t gone after him. Marou had even seemed more interested in the bunny boy than him..and it had just been the pair making him feel worse in the garden. If Marou had met Sato first instead of him it would have been better. He even liked him more…Akemi was only here because the other thought him pretty. The brunette swallowed down all his emotions and sat still and silent in Marou’s arms. He would have thought it would have felt warm to be held but it was so cold to him.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Twilight_Moth

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:45 am
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Itomi Mayada ~ Age: 17 ~ Professional Musician ~ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
Dont really care what you think of me, dont really care if you disagree.
I wear my scars with a sense of pride, So why would I feel like I need to hide.

As Red sat there unbeknownst to his surroundings or the others in the huge room, he started getting lost in his own world of music. The red-haired singer sat there with his mp3 player and the music was helping him cope with the loneliness of this school. His hums started out soft then grew in volume until eventually he was singing to himself.

"Look insde, look inside your tiny mind then look a bit harder~" Itomi sang not caring that libraries were usually quiet places, then continued the song

My Location: Library
My Company: N/A

My thoughts (OOC):

I dont play games or hang my head in shame,
Ive seen insanity and it's molding me!

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Here I stand, I am what I am
Im not afraid, cause nothing you say
Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 am
Genkawolf
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel

Marou looked at him. Frowning. "Akemi didn't do that. If anything he was trying to warn you against a predator. As I can be quite the predator. From what I had gathered this man has the purest and sweetest heart I've seen." he said simply. Nodding his head. "I will train you I did my sister all those years ago. She was the only family who gave a damn about this unelvenly elven prince. She is the only person I've ever gone after....you remind me of her. Your eyes even held a look I've only ever seen her give me when I majorly screwed up or did something wrong. I saw that and it was like being home with her. Sneaking to the lake and what not. Family like. As such I shall train you to protect yourself...like I did her." He said and looked down at Akemi.

He looked up at the sky. "I don't chase people. I don't translate in my head human common well. However, the only person I chased after was my sister who I see reflected in your eyes sato. Maybe this is the wrong way but...it is how I am." He looked down at Akemi. "However, I don't chase or force people and if you really want to send me away Akemi this library should have something to help you. I won't chase after you when you are hurting because I don't chase not family. I may be rogue and a theif but if I care about someone the way I do you I don't force them unless lost my anger."

He looked at him. "I love you and want to woo you. You said I misunderstood your words where we met so this time if I went off I brought you with me so you'd know I'd never leave you behind. Everything I thought you said I misunderstood but human tongues aren't my first language and all of this has been my fault. I apologize for that. However, since I keep hurting you I will ask you now...what do you really man or want from me? I keep not understanding and your sitting stone cold to me. Obviously it isn't me even if I didn't understand. It is that guy you were crying over? Then I will go fight him." he stated. Dropping him into the chair by him delicately.

"I will go fight him in a battle to death because if this wanna be friend of yours is what keeps me unable to be your friend and more...along with cultural differences I will defeat or remove that obstacle." He stroked his hair lightly and stood up. "I'm sorry all I've done is hurt you." He said sadly.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Twilight_Moth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:11 am

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi frowned and still didn’t speak until he was put down. Slowly he stood from the chair and kept his eyes looking down. He wasn’t able to meet Marou’s eyes. It hurt too much. Shifting he hugged his arms and shifted. “It doesn’t matter anymore. You say you don’t chase not family well you already did…Sato isn’t your family but you are so eager to chase after him. I don’t care..stay go..chase after Sato all you want. But you only like me because Im pretty and the first person you met. “ he said and sighed heavily. “You didn’t come for me….you came for him..seems to me you already made your choice.” He added and turned he was done. Finished. He wouldn’t let anyone in anymore. It always turned out this way. He wanted nothing to do with anyone. The brunette moved leaving the pair in the library.

(Exit)

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:59 am
TimeKeys
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
"Yeah, I know now. The words were so similar to ones people usually tell me for me to leave that my mind automatically reacted without thinking first" Sato said, "Sorry my mistake, Akemi. I would apology in the way I usually do, but that only makes people uncomfortable" he apologized to Akemi. Purest and sweetest heart, with the way he witnessed Akemi's behavior he has his doubts about Marou's claim about the older male. "I remind you of your sister?" he asked with eyebrows raised because he reminded people of different things, but not a dear sibling that's a first. He sort of understood why Marou came after him, but Akemi did very well at all because Marou was saying that looking at Sato was like looking at his sister who is family to him.
"I think he is the one who misunderstood you this time and walking away from the relationship quitting before its established. Akemi has given up on you and he doesn't think of me as a friend or anything like that after all" he said towards Marou after Akemi left. He figured Akemi is either jealous or hates him now so he assumes doesn't think of him as a friend after all. "After witnessing all of this I would think you have two choices. Either find a way to get into his good graces and give you another chance or move on because he doesn't want anything from you anymore and doesn't believe your feelings for you" he told him the two possible options for Marou to choose from. If it was Sato he would choose the second option because he didn't know Akemi and the guy wasn't pleasant to be around like Marou thinks he is.
Sato wouldn't blame or hold it against Marou if he tries to spend more time in doing the first option and putting the training on hold for a little while.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:06 am
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber
T H E xxxxFOREIGN G E N I U S

Ezra sat reading for a bit, but it got harder to concentrate on the story and the noise around him was starting to irritate him. This was a library. These people may have or may not have been raised in the kind of sophisticated atmosphere as he was, but it was common decency to respect the "stay quiet" rule of libraries. Annoying people. Take your singing and drama somewhere else. Some people are here to work. He could see a couple students trying to do homework or something. Ezra closed the book and went up to the counter, checking it out so he could finish reading it. Guess I'll look around and find somewhere else to read peacefully. Ezra turned and got ready to leave when he saw one of three drama boys leave. It should be quieter at least, but he did feel sorry for the guy. From what he heard, he had his heart broken. Poor guy. But, it wasn't his problem. He wasn't going to get dragged into whatever was going on.

[ this is just his personality. i actually don't care about the drama and singing. ]
[ exit ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:20 pm
Genkawolf
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel

Marou shook his head. He sunk down. He had gotten overwhelmed trying to understand the two males who to him spoke at the same time. Though he mingled with humans a lot this was not his time. These humans spoke common tongues that took him longer to translate and understand. Even though it was near instant he didn't understand phrasings and had to think more. He looked at Akemi and he saw him look away. He looked between the two males.

All he heard was waaaaaa waaaa wwahaaa wwaaaaaa like in an old peanuts cartoon where snoopy spoke. He understood the like because he is pretty and the first person he met. "Quod non est verum. Pulchra es, et convenerunt multi, ut nemo homo primum quidem ipsorum interest. Pulchra es, et cur non possis. I. ... quae res? Loquere segnius ambo. Sed sunt etiam humano communi funda iecit Vos velocitas quam scio statu."

(OOC: using latin since can't find translator. it means = That is not true. You are beautiful and I met many a person for the first time and none held even a fleeting interest. You are beautiful and that is not why I want you. I....what? Speak slower both of you. You two are rapid speaking human common but its also slang to what I know second hand.)

Neither male made anything but gibberish. He held his head. Hands went through shorts strands like he wanted to pull them out. His long elven ears showing now. He muttered and swore colorfully up and down as he just knew he f**ked up again! That Akemi left and he had no clue what was going on. He looked at the other guy who spoke and covered his mouth. Speaking outloud as he started to clar some.

"Mane .... nimis. Non possum dicere te nimis. Non lingua communis, hoc nostrae aetatis."

(translation: Hold on....too much. I can't translate you speaking too fast. This tongue is not the common of our age.)

"I do not know what either of you just said. All I caught was that akemi said I only like him because he is pretty and I met him first. Both are the most f**ked up commenatry to ever leave the lips of the non elven man. And my kin say pretty f**ked up s**t." he said. Backing off and paced back and forth. "Training will happen and be long term. I do not understand. I do not get how I keep messing up. In my time the actions and words he saidin our meeting warrented my actions. Then I came for him when I calmed raging hormones." He said more to himself. Pulling out the bottle of brainblaster (strongest alcoholic mixture ever) and began to swig from it. "Yet here too somehow I mess up. I don't know what was said. I can't instant translated in this time it takes longer and doesn't translate right." he wanted to fight something. He frowned a bit. "You are honorary moon elf clan." he stated. He started to move around more. He didn't understand. He rubbed his temples. "I must go kick the a** of this male who I am compared to and obviously holds his heart."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:46 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato understood a little of what Marou was saying because of the traveling around the world, but he wasn't exposed to the language since it isn't really being used all that often in this day and age. "Seems like it is going to take longer than expected for you to adapt and translate faster" he said. He was pleased to hear the training is still going to happen in the future and his ears were back in position of standing up on the top of his head. Deep down he felt bad for his new friend to be put in this kind of frustrating situation and he was mad at Akemi for trying to use him as one of the excuses to break up with Marou giving Sato the reason to also felt regretful for ever speaking Akemi in the first place. "I would help, but I do not know who this male is or his voice. Haven't met many people told so there is a chance I haven't encountered this male" he said to Marou.
"What is your strategy on tracking down this male you have not met or seen?" Sato questioned him while watching him some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:18 am
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Itomi Mayada ~ Age: 17 ~ Professional Musician ~ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
Dont really care what you think of me, dont really care if you disagree.
I wear my scars with a sense of pride, So why would I feel like I need to hide.

Red was done singing to himself after awhile and noticed a few students from other tables giving him dirty looks. He blushed nervously and looked down at the table as if ashamed. He didn't understand, he was somewhat popular of a music artist, yet the people here seemed rude. Even that one teacher. He sighed and turned off his mp3 player. The red-haired boy got up from the table and exited a room, not feeling welcomed anywhere.

*EXIT*

My Location: Library
My Company: N/A

My thoughts (OOC): :/

I dont play games or hang my head in shame,
Ive seen insanity and it's molding me!

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~ Here I stand, I am what I am
Im not afraid, cause nothing you say
Can bring me down! ~
♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

shika-kun-2012

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:22 pm
Genkawolf
shika-kun-2012

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia

Marou's ears heard the other male leave. He hadn't paid attention to others. Now that he thought about it he should have realized that the music wasn't part of the library. That hadn't been the case in the castle library but that was why he hadn't realized it was from a human. Should have but things were a bit intense and he was with a throbbing headache that he drank away with the brainblaster.

He looked at Sato and blinked a bit. "No...yes...well I suppose I will have to adapt like always. Thieves and elves are good at that. I will adapt and be able but too much going on and too many things said. yeah...I'll have to adjust." he said with a grin. "A good challenge is always worth the end run."

He sat on the ground now thinking. He listened to him. "I don't blame him. He was crying when I first saw him. So he already had a bad day. I am not easy to handle on a good day." he said with a dry laugh. He drank another swig. He listened to him. "Nor do I but...when has that ever kept an elf from tracking something?" He asked with an arch of eyebrow.

He thought more. He pondered a bit. "Oh quite simple...I will track the male who I have met and seen. I will follow his step backwards. In the end I am sure this path will help me find where the beautiful rose has wandeered to. I am sure by what I remember and have seen...to track this opponent of mine...I must tract the footsteps of the angel who I seek to win over." He said honestly.

Laughing a bit. "A good hunt is always so thrilling. Sato...you do not need to know the male you have not seen. Nor know the places he has been. What he sounds like. A thief can take facts they have and follow clues and paths to find the mark. Now an elven warrior can track the steps of the ones they know and follow their footsteps backwards or forwards. By this method I shall walk the rose's steps and meet he who is my foe for the angel's affections. I will find where he went and end up where he is."

He said simply. He stood up and put away the brainblaster. "Speaking of which...Sato...don't judge a book by a cover nor regret actions based on others. Your face is so readable. People have bad days and you should not throw judgment on them because of that or acts of stupidity. Hard beginnings at times indicate good lifelong friendships. I had one a long time ago. Hahahahaha that prince was no more worthy of the noble line than I yet we were good friends many centuries ago. Even before now."

He started towards the door and looked at him. "I will train you my brother from another mother. You are my elf clan member. However, now this warrior must begin his hunt. Backwards I must go to go forwards. Thank you. Until the morrow when our paths do meet." He left with silent steps and exited to begin.

(exit)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:07 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato tuned out most of Marou had said to him which was rare of him to do, but the guy did pretty much talked his rabbit ears off. He would believe the whole friendship claim once he see the results. He had no doubt that Marou will accomplish his mission and glad to not get involved anymore than he had. Seeing the elf male leave he started to feel restless and since the training is postponed he had to find something else to do that is active. Sato put away the big book then grabbed his bag before heading off to the gym.
[exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki
T H E xxxxG U I T A R I S T

Hachi glanced around as he stepped into the library, headphones playing muffled tunes into his ears. Walking along the wall of books, his finger grazed the spines until finding one that peaked his interest. He grasped it lightly, walking steadily towards an empty chair by the window. Thud. He gently placed his guitar case beside the table, fingers already treading the pages. He'd gotten lost in the book already..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler entered the Library quietly. He walked in and looked around, seeing someone reading a book. "Wow, he is really into that book." He whispered to himself and made his way over to a book shelf. Skyler found the book he was looking for and sat down a bit away from the other boy. He opened the book and started to read.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:10 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

After about an hour, Skyler finished his book. He looked over to see the other boy still reading. "Must be a good book." He stood up, placed the book back where he found it, and walked out the door.

[exit]  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces