Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 am
Staaahp

User Image

When they arrived at the caferteria, Aron was glad to see that choices of food. He looke at his companion next to him. "Where do yo want to start, Haruko?" Aron asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Shinjiro sat at one of the tables that were sort of out of sight, slowly eating a bag of potato chips. His little date with Damon didn't work out; the man never showed, and Shinjiro couldn't wait outside any longer without getting accused of loitering. Sighing, he flicked a grape across the foom and watched it hit one of the jocks in the face. Unintentional, but I don't regret it. Picking up his empty bag of chips, he crumpled it up and stuck it in his bag so he didn't have to stand up just yet.

xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:40 pm
RainNekoFairy

User Image

Samir Haddad

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Samir bit his lip nervously as he approached the cafeteria. He felt his mouth dry and his hands shake as he saw the doors. Taking a breath, he walked in,eying the room before him. He clicked his tongue quietly,as he walked to an empty table,setting his bag down.Well,it's better then home,I suppose? he thought to himself, shuddering at the thought of his families more drastic beliefs.Shaking off that thought, he reached into his bag,pulling out a blank book and a pen. Sighing in obvious frustration,he began to click his pen over and over,making a rather large amount of noise.

THE E G Y P T I A N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

As Shinjiro sat in, for lack of a better word, heartbreak, he heard the sound of nervous pen clicks and looked up. It was a boy with dark skin and black hair. He was rather cute, which was new since Shinjiro was used to seeing big, buff dark-skinned men. Was he a new student? Shinjiro continued watching silently until he saw one of the jocks eyeing the male like a bully did. Sighing, he stood and grabbed his bag before walking towards the newcomer. "You a new kid?"

xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:58 pm
RainNekoFairy

User Image

Samir Haddad

Jumping slightly,Samir looked up at the stranger and pushed his glasses up. "Oh,hello. Yes,I am"he spoke, a thick Egyptian Arabic accent coating his words. A grin made it's way to his face as he scanned the mans appearance. "I'm Samir. Samir Haddad. And who are you?" he asked, tilting his head to the side in a curious manner. A slight blush made it's way to his face as he beamed with glee.

THE E G Y P T I A N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

He watched the boy fix his glasses and smirked a bit. It was cute in contrast to the intimidating way his father did it. And, it seemed he was right about the younger male being a new student. Raising an eyebrow as the other looked him over, Shinjiro wasn't sure if he was checking him out or doing so out of curiosity. He was obviously a foreigner. Glancing at the jocks, Shinjiro gave a small smile to Samir before taking his hand and kissing his fingers softlyz "Shinjiro Sanada. Would you mind if I joined you here? Your accent is...Egyptian, right? Never met an Egyptian before." Why did Shinjiro care about whether or not he was bullied? Well, he wasn't in the mood for such immature behavior.

xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:59 pm
RainNekoFairy

User Image

Samir Haddad

His cheeks flushed slightly as his lips came in contact with his fingers. "I-I wouldn't mind at all!A-and yes,it is. I was born and raised there,actually. It's nice to get away from the desert. You see, I've always studied different cultures,and I figured coming here might help. Especially with the diversity here!" he continued to ramble on and on about how his studies were going,and the people he had met in other counties.As he spoke, he'd occasionally wave his arms or move his hands to show expression.Unfortunately for him, every once and a while a word or two would be in his native language Arabic.

THE E G Y P T I A N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Samir started to ramble about his studies, occassionally speaking in what he assumed was his native language. The teen smiled softly before he shook his head. Kid talked a lot. He placed a hand on Samir's back and gestured to a table. "Never met anyone who talks so much either....It's cute, but we should take a seat before you lose yourself in complete ramble."

xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx
"Not talkative"? Pfft! Lies! .-.

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:44 pm
RainNekoFairy

User Image

Samir Haddad

He blushed,stopping and looking at him. "O-oh,sorry,I wasn't aware I was rambling again" he chuckled nervously with minor embarrassment. He looked at the table,nodding,and blushing slightly."You can sit down first" he offered,looking up at him with big innocent brown eyes.

THE E G Y P T I A N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image
Shinjiro Sanada

Shaking his head, he sat down at the table. "I don't mind listening to your stories, but I don't think standing through them would be very enjoyable."

xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:26 pm
User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

Okay, Kokoro, you can do this. It's not even a date or a class, it's just lunch. No. No you can't. Simeon's gonna hate you. No he won't. Yes he will. No. No. No. He won't. Stop shaking. He's holding your hand. It's okay. He likes you. You like him. Wait. Yes you do. You do. You do so like him. He makes you warm inside, dammit.

All this went scrambling in Kokoro's mind. He was just so nervous. As they arrived with Simeon to the cafeteria, his eyes began to scan for pineapple and a seat.

CLCyrus
ooc: He's TOTALLY falling for him. So soon, too...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:46 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x██████|██████████|█████████████████|████|███████████
x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε sσυи∂ σƒ му vσιcε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▐ ;; cαи уσυ ƒεεℓ тнε вεαт σƒ му нεαят?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε qυεsтισиs ι нαvε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon walked into the cafeteria with Kokoro. He could instantly smell all the different fruits and vegetables. Including pineapple. "They do have pineapple~! It smells fresh, too! Heheh~!" Simeon looked over at Kokoro and tilted his head a bit. He was red in the face. "A-Are you alright, Kokoro...? You're all red....It's not too hot for you, is it?" He personallythought the weather was perfect, but he had different biological needs and such from humans. So, he wasn't sure.

[[ who exactly would be the one "in charge" in that relationship? it's so cute~! i've never actually paired simeon with someone before....he just sort of always went with the flow. ]]

x x x x x Can you see? Look into my eyes
Can you feel? My hand is r e a c h i n g

maru-shadow

CLCyrus

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:07 pm
CLCyrus
Well, given their circumstances, I guess it alternates between whose the most emotionally strong? So Simeon's leading for now~

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"..hh..haaah..?" Kokoro shrinks a little. "U-Uhh...I-I'm fine... J-Just, I, uhm... I'm nervous..." Hey, honesty was a good thing...right? "I-I-I just.. I hardly ever eaten with anybody before... I-It's really..new to me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:21 pm
x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε sσυи∂ σƒ му vσιcε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▐ ;; cαи уσυ ƒεεℓ тнε вεαт σƒ му нεαят?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε qυεsтισиs ι нαvε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon smiled a bit. Kokoro was just like him in some ways. "Well, let's get our food and take a seat then~!" Simeon walked up to the food counter with Kokoro, loving the smell of the pineapple. "What's your favorite food, Kokoro?"

[[ simeon's emotionally strong?? and, he crossdresses from time to time. never known a dominant who crossdresses....do those exist?? ]]

x x x x x Can you see? Look into my eyes
Can you feel? My hand is r e a c h i n g

maru-shadow

CLCyrus

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:46 pm
CLCyrus
It's not that Simeon's dominating a little, it's that Kokoro's submitting a lot~ Oh and Simeon could meet up with my designer boy for cross dressing needs if ya want!

User ImageKokoro Ochiai
I N T R O V E R T

"Uhm...ramen? Th-the microwave kind..." Kokoro gulps a little. "I-I never really thought about it... Wait..." He looks over... "Is that... Is that a kiwi..." His eyes lit up a little, a smile curling up a bit. "...I...n-need...hehe..." It seemed he loved kiwis.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff