Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
"The Inquisitors." (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:24 pm
(( Ahhh, Cyan text, my mortal enemy, we must again clash on the field of battle.... ))

Colonel Lowsley and his aide, Captain Morris (And Pendleton)

Lowsley was getting the distinct impression Mrs. Lozi hate him with a passion. And it was at a poitn where it should be bothersome from a practical standpoint. As a Colonel, he valued teamwork, cohesion, synergy. All things NOT happening. The woman could barely control her rage, at least the other members of the group were trying. Coughing a little, he decided to address her.
"Mrs. Lozi, I'm become very adept at understanding when people don't like me. I take it in stride, because it's who I am. But I'm starting to think you have more hatred for me than Mr. Moore here has with demons."
He turned to the fanatical demon hunter, who was raising his hand in protest.
"Oye, that is simply not....... Eh, he may have a bit of a point. Either way, there's something seriously wrong if you've got enough hatred to rival forty-some years of indoctrination to react to things I find inappropriate with enough revulsion to violently send things from this world, due to a lack of empathy and ingrained anger issues."
Looking around the group, the demon hunter waved it off with his free hand.
"At least that's what they said when the kicked me out of the Temple."
As the hunter went back to reading, Lowsley turned again to Mrs. Lozi, and continued.
"Now as Captain Morris has informed me, I am completely inept at social issues and do not understand how normal people do things, but let's give this a go anyway. Vent for a bit, and let's see if we can't work things out here. We are, after all, on the same team."
As Lowsley stood there, hands crossed behind his back at attention, Captain Morris couldn't restrain himself from hanging his head in his free hand. He sometimes wondered if Lowsley would ever not be a round peg in a square hole when it came to social matters.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image
Tessa Lozi

“Wait a sec…” Jack said aloud as he scanned the profile. Tessa tilted her head his way, reading through the profile a second time to pick up everything. “I saw this git trying to sneak out of the city.”

Tessa jerked to attention, her glare fastening on him as he explained. Her information network had been scattered during the battle, and it had given her a great head ache trying to sort out any of the information from that time. Maximillian’s escape had been a mystery. Her informant had never returned from that mission. As much as her rage was blown to a blaze, and as much as she was hungry to know immediately how Maximillian had gotten out, she pursed her lips shut. It didn’t really matter how anymore, it was done. She could at least wait.

“Before he was a Vampyre, he was as much a heartless, hell fueled scum bag as he is now I suspect. I saw him tearing men to bits and pieces as he left, and raising some of the dead ones up to fight for him. He's not an abomination now... he's always been one."

The assassin added his bit.

“He was very evil,” she muttered in agreement. “I’d probably pay to see him writhe as well.” She thought about it. Still, it would be worth much less than what she had in her savings to watch a rat suffer. She could see that on the other side of town.

The vampire asked a valid question, as to how the Chancellor received this information. Tessa cast her eyes at him appreciatively and listened intently to the Chancellor’s explanation. At the end, her mouth quirked up into a grim smile. The One worked in interesting ways. Perhaps this was The One’s way of answering her prayers. She had been placed in her element of collecting information. That must have been why the chancellor , and perhaps The One, had called on her.

As the Chancellor explained more thoroughly of what was to be done, illustrating the inquisition they were charged with, to close the gates of the underworld, and destroy any demons along the way, a stench wafted up Tessa’s nose. She glowered and wrinkled her nose. It was the smell of sweat. Fear. Terror, more like it. How could someone have lost nerve now? Her brows knitted together and she turned her head to the left to survey who was…

It hit her full on in the face, rolling off Aydan. Tessa nearly recoiled, blinking. Aydan’s jaw was wired tight, and tiny beads of sweat gleamed on her forehead. She was staring at the profile as if blinders prevented her from being aware of the room. Tessa slowly moved her eyes around the room, as if she hadn’t noticed anything from Aydan, regarding the rest of the room, it seemed. Instead she loosened her focus, keeping Aydan in her peripheral vision. Her hand was on the flat of her blade, bending the metal. The scent of pure terror oozed out, thick when Tessa was right next to her.

The Chancellor seemed to notice as well. He reached out to Aydan and tried to ease her attention away from the documents. Tessa eyed him as he did, slightly impressed by his subtlety.

Suddenly the doors burst open, and a jubilant voice flooded in. Tessa stared at the young man, dead pan. “Camus…” She smiled. “A pleasure.” I know him from somewhere. I must. She already knew off hand that he was the Chancellor’s liaison. He was rumored to be quite strong. However, there was something to him that seemed recognizable. She couldn’t place her finger on it.

He was a good distraction at least. She plucked her handkerchief out of her clutch and dabbed her brow. As if just noticing, Tessa squinted at Aydan quite naturally, then back at her posh piece of cloth. She sighed and leaned against the woman to whisper, “Pardon, Miss Aydan? It’s stifling in this dress…” She looked down her nose at the other woman’s armour. “I imagine you would know how I feel. Here, please.” She handed her the handkerchief.

She pricked up at the mention of her name though. "Mrs. Lozi,” Lowsley said. She whipped around, glaring. “I'm become very adept at understanding when people don’t like me. I take it in stride, because it's who I am. But I'm starting to think you have more hatred for me than Mr. Moore here has with demons."

The old demon hunter started. "Oye, that is simply not....... Eh, he may have a bit of a point. Either way, there's something seriously wrong if you've got enough hatred to rival forty-some years of indoctrination to react to things I find inappropriate with enough revulsion to violently send things from this world, due to a lack of empathy and ingrained anger issues." Silence. Tessa was dumbstruck, still holding the handkerchief out to Aydan. The old man muttered something else about being kicked out of the temple.

Lowsley turned back to her. "Now as Captain Morris has informed me, I am completely inept at social issues and do not understand how normal people do things, but let's give this a go anyway. Vent for a bit, and let's see if we can't work things out here. We are, after all, on the same team." He stood at attention for her, his arms behind his back, and his assistant ducked his head.

For a moment, Tessa was simply stunned. She gaped at him. Then, with a ringing in her ears, she grew very angry with him. Her face flushed with blood. “You…You have the nerve to act like you don’t know.” She crushed the handkerchief in her grasp. “You’re House Black. Or you were. It doesn’t matter. That’s all I need to know about you.” She skimmed the others. “Am I the only one who doesn’t trust them? Caution is only natural.

“I will say this. I wouldn’t work with you and your assistant there if it weren’t worth my while.” She turned her cheek to him and busily smoothed out her handkerchief. “Here,” she practically demanded, forcing it into Aydan’s hand.  

Cement Cake

Crimson Isen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:24 pm
Ahhh I'm late!

Username: Crimson Isen
Name: Vincent Reviere
Race/Nationality/Species: Tavastian/Human
Orientation: No preference/No interests
Personality: Very reserved and quiet, he is calm and level headed in crisis. He is very drained of emotion and passion and expresses very little. To sum up, he is kind, but emotionless.

Occupation: Because of his social status, he gives his time and effort to enlist in the country's military. Fromerly a locomotive engineer.
Education: He was home school'd by his mother while she was still alive. To the furthest extent of his knowledge due to his father, Vincent knows a vast amount of welding and machinery.

Factions: None.

Religion/Philosophy: None, due to his lack of enlightenment of religion/morality.
Political Ideals: Undecided/wary.

Biography: Vincent was an only child in a family of 3. His father was the Chief Mechanical Engineer of the province's steam powered locomotive and his mother was a medical nurse at his home in Tavastia. Although his family was not very wealthy, they lived a comfortable and humble life.
One day, Vincent had lost his father in an accident when repairing an unstable locomotive, and later, his mother to a man who assaulted her while on duty. With no money at hand and evicted from his home, Vincent took his father's occupation for the time being and decided to work on the trains.
The industry gave him little respect due to his age and the reputation of his father since the company had blamed him for the accident in the first place. Vincent struggled with bullying at work and his boss undermining him with little to no pay.
Vincent had later hoped to gain military status by joining in hopes of getting a more valued and respected life after the passing of his parents.
How did you end up at the Palace: After learning about the meeting from various anonymous whispers, Vincent decided to take a look of what this meeting may hold and snuck his way into the palace, whether he was allowed to or not.

Skills: Vincent is very light on his feet and is able to whisk his way around people without being noticed. Because of his hobbies and fascination with firearms, as well as his job as an engineer, he is able to tinker and make new firearms with proper materials.

Transportation: He travels by foot. Or train.
Home: Wherever deemed as shelter. Currently on the move.

Dislikes: Also nothing in particular. Very little annoys him.

Weapons: 6-shot flintlock sword revolver -- The Flintlock Blunderbuss (prototype)
Clothing/Armor: Custom made 2 piece suit non flammable materials. (see picture)
Powers: Basic alchemy.

Picture: Vincent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:35 pm
crimson
King of the skies

Crimson stumbled out the door, catching himself on the wall and sliding to the floor resting his head in his hands, he could tell his evolution was getting closer, the only thought that crossed his mind was "why now?" then it dawned on him the high amount of concentrated magic set off his change early. He slowly pulled his head away from his hands seeing something on the palm of his hand, it looked almost like a crack in his kin that glowed a fiery yellow and orange he could feel it slowly growing. Slowly he finally stood then collected himself and walked back into the room with everyone else still staying away from the group and still cloaked, he looked to Ayden for a moment nodding to her as a thank you for understanding. He decided he would discuss his outburst for a moment,

"the reason for my instability is I am going to evolve soon, an experience the forsaken in this room would understand, what I evolve into my soul chooses, when I wake I might attack you or I might not what you see now will change my memories will stay but my personality will also change, I have no way of knowing what to expect, all i ask if I dont attack you right away, ask for my name. "

he walked to the table and looked at the files then quietly walked back over to the door, "I will tell you a story of my youth and my involvement in the demon wars" he looked through out them and then to James, "we call them heralds, the things you call Vampyres, we use them in your realm as ways to open portals and secure footholds, usually they are the cause of plagues and battles so the human populations scatter and don’t know we are there until it’s too late" he sighed knowing some would not like what he said next, "to the north in the jungles there is a very old city just ruins now called amerora, remnants of the old war, the people of the time the old inquisitors set up a trap that we feel for, I still remember that day of ash and hell fire, our herald then was blood thirsty for the lord of the city, and the lord knew it" he looked about the others knowing they would have to pull together to do this, "so he pulled all his troops into the city walls, make us go get them and we did we killed them all but their lord who locked himself within the castle dungeon and waited while his people were dying. after some time he found the lord and when he was about to strike him down the lord revealed the inquisitors trap, they filled the entire castle with explosives and brought the castle down on him killing them both" he walked over to Lozi looked her in the eye and then to the officer, "Lozi do you understand how dangerous that man in that folder is compared to him"

he turned to face James and walked back up to the table, "here is some information you should remember, we need Heralds to open gate ways, in our realm we can open portals without a tether on your side whenever we see fit where ever we want but it won’t last and there is no guarantee you will make it thru, we need a tether in this realm as well to make that path safe thru the void, our realms are not right up next to each other there is void in between us and you" he stepped back and continued to stand next to the door in case he was forced to leave again.  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Crimson Isen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:28 pm
Vincent

The young man hadn’t moved since he had made himself comfortable on a perch above the guest’s heads when this whole event started. He laid comfortably with his arms resting behind his head and had listened to them talk, shout and chatter without batting an eye. He was gazing at the intricately designed ceiling of the palace as his only visual. The young man hadn’t received any personal invitations from the Chancellor, but he wouldn’t forgive himself if he had missed the meeting of a lifetime. He was witnessing history in the making.

He only turned his head over to the Chancellor when he began to speak of Maximilian. He narrowed his eyes slightly to get a better visual of the documents that was spread across the table. It only took him a moment to skim through the information before returning his gaze to the ceiling again.
He shifted slightly. He began to think what would have been his demise if he was caught there without permission. Everyone there, excluding himself, was handpicked by the Chancellor for a very important task that was about to come. He turned his gaze again when Camus had made his fabulous entrance, then to the man who stumbled out the door.

He was hoping this meeting would come to an end. Although he didn’t realize it himself, he anticipated what was coming next from the Chancellor.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:03 pm
Enki Zosimos Johann Faust
Harold Dobbs
Nicholas Flamel Victor Frankenstein User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Elder-Most Alchemist

'Intercepted letters? No, that's too easy. Does His Excellency really think that he wasn't allowed to see those messages? This whole this stinks. We're not hunting this Vampyre, he's reeling us in.'

The following interactions did not hold Harold's attention. He was busy having an internal debate whether to remain or flee from this fool's errand. Of course they were being set up, that must be so. A Vampyre doesn't just let fly stray communication. But would these mortals really be able to stand up to such a creature? Even with himself and the demon their chances were still dim at best. But it was unlikely any other world power knew of the Vampyre. If this Maximilian was allowed freedom to muster his new found power millions would be lost. And Harold would have to be an imbecile to think he could just head for high ground and wait out the flood. No, he had to stay. No matter how foolish this doomed Crusade was, he had to go. For Julia. She'd have wanted him to.

As Harold was emerging from he reverie, he noticed two things: a scrape against wood coming from above them, and the distinct smell of powered sulfur.

'Sulfur. No poor sot would be fooling about with it lest they were trying to poison themselves. Unless...they knew how to use it. An alchemist.'

Pairing the two sudden stimuli, Harold gave the softest brush of his eyes upward.

'Ah ha. What are you doing up there, boy?'

He decided to investigate the matter privately. Long ago in his travels, Harold learned a charm from a thieving young wizard named Erik Weisz, a spell that provided both concealment and misdirection by weaving together two separate, simple charms. Harold wove the two inklings of magic and snapped his fingers softly to activate it. The snap sounded as though it came from the other side of the room rather than from Harold. The other half of the charm was not invisibility by any means, but it simply promoted the others in the room to not regard him. He was still very much visible, just not being watched for.

After his spell, Harold leaped quietly and smoothly up into the rafters of the room and landed gently behind the boy hiding there

"Well, young alchemist," Harold whispered to him, "What brings you to spy on the Boy King of Spies?"

User Image  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image
The Wolf Of Whitehaven

Aydan seemed to come back to herself at the contact and she took a careful breath, pulling her hand away from James "My apologies, Chancellor." She cast a brief glance at the documents again, noting that they were totally unharmed, while her dagger was bent to a nearly forty-five degree angle.Gripping the blade, she gave a sharp jerk, bending it back into it's original form with little effort.She felt no embarrassment, only a resolve.Her fear, she knew, was what would most likely keep her alive.

She backed away from the file slightly before realizing Tessa was standing much closer than before.Her comment about understanding how one felt, and the way she looked down her nose, earned a quite growl of warning.Keeping her voice low, so as the others wouldn't hear "Careful, pup.I don't take kindly to insult." Ignoring the handkerchief, she moved away from the others, before Tessa had the chance to force the piece of cloth into her hand.

She was still somewhat tense, though less than before, and it was near impossible for one to detect any emotion from her now.She vaguely recalled the name for her condition, somewhat laughable seeing as it had come from a dying old man at the Temple.Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.She'd never outgrow it, and she doubted many here knew how to deal with it themselves.She cast a glance at the Colonel was he confronted Lozi, and the woman's reply.Leaning against the nearby pillar, she cast a glance at their newcomer, wondering when people would stop coming through the door.His bubbly enthusiasm nearly made her cringe.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:21 pm
Vincent

The young man stiffened when he had heard a whisper directed at him. He turned his head upward to see Harold behind him without warning. He had been keeping a careful eye on everyone to ensure they wouldn’t spot him directly, and Harold’s charm had worked brilliantly oh him, too.

He hadn’t moved from his comfortable position until now, so he began to slowly sit up and turn his body slightly so his back wouldn’t be completely facing the elder most alchemist. “….” He honestly couldn’t answer his question because he wasn’t completely sure himself. On the other hand, he was also surprised to hear someone call him a ‘young alchemist’. It was the furthest thing from his mind.

Because he couldn’t find the answer for Harold, he changed the subject by bringing his index finger to his mouth in a “shushing” gesture so he could continue observing the gathering.

Crimson Isen

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:45 pm
Colonel Lowsley and his aide, Captain Morris

Lowsley watched Mrs. Lozi's reaction, and pressed on.
"Yes, I was at one point a member of House Black. I was born into it, I had no choice in the matter other than to simply go along for the ride. Just because I've done that doesn't make me some wretched abomination of a human being. I've hardly done anything on...Par...With... Ehhhhhh....."
Lowsley spaced out a second as the meaning of his words hit his brain shorty after they came out his mouth. And he remembered all the House Black 'activities' he'd been along to during his time in the organization. Sure, he hadn't taken part, but he hadn't gone against it. He could have possibly done something, couldn't he? And then there were the Southern Isles, and the things he'd felt responsible for there. And all the casualties, and the burned villages, and the things he'd let happen. He couldn't possibly continue the sentence now.
".... I'm not... A bad... Person?"
The last few words out of his mouth sounded a little unsure of themselves, and he took a step back or so.
"Anyways, you can't judge a book by it's cover, Mrs. Lozi. If you hate both me and Captain Morris on the basis we're House Black, leave the Captain out of it. He's never been a member of the House."
Captain Morris, slightly skeptical about the Colonel's sudden, whatever it was, chimed in.
"He's right on that, I snatched this up on a tour of duty, it's quite bit more useful than standard soldier gear, due to it's pricey-er nature."

Pendtleton Moore, Ex-executioner of the Wicked

Pendleton halfheartedly watched the interaction between the Colonel and the noble woman, and almost chuckled at the not quite obvious interaction between Aydan and the same noble woman. Clearly though, something had been rejected. He was more concerned about the demon being back in the room again.
"Whoah, whoah, whoah. So lemme get this right, you want us to TRUST you, and now you tell us that very soon you're going to possibly try to kill us? VERY convincing, hellbeast. Can I just put a bullet through your skull before you wake up, and we can all just move on?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image
Tessa Lozi

Tessa blinked in surprise when Aydan outright refused her gesture. As the younger woman stepped away, Tessa furrowed her brow a little. It would look like she were offended, but in truth, she felt a twinge of worry about someone noticing the sweat on Aydan’s brow. She took a tiny whiff, and satisfied by the scent of fear dissipating, she placed her handkerchief back into her clutch. Now that she thought about it, it was most likely better to have refused; otherwise the young war-maiden might have lost face.

Still, I’m her senior by a few years.

And now, after all but confirming her suspicion from the familiar scent, gestures, and derogative “pup” comment, Tessa was somewhat positive that there was another werewolf in her midst. Although, she knew she was grasping at straws. Tessa didn’t know for certain that Aydan’s scent was familiar because of the curse. And the tilt of her head might have been non-instinctual, as the assassin had copied it. But if she was… had the Chancellor known about this, too? What a frighteningly capable man. She snapped her clutch shut, and the demon re-entered the room.

"The reason for my instability is I am going to evolve soon, an experience the forsaken in this room would understand, what I evolve into my soul chooses, when I wake I might attack you or I might not what you see now will change my memories will stay but my personality will also change, I have no way of knowing what to expect, all I ask if I don’t attack you right away, ask for my name."

Tessa regarded the demon cautiously, and nodded. He stepped up to look at the files. It seemed he had heard everything. Without missing a beat of what their conversation had been about, Crimson explained about the vampyre’s role in things from a demon’s perspective. Tessa listened keenly, memorizing and searching the records in her mind of such a battle. Some remnant of history lessons was tickled, but it had been too long.

Suddenly, Crimson strode over to her. She took an involuntary step back as he stared straight into her eyes, her spine tingling in his presence, her instincts trying to warn her. He pushed them down and stared back, until he glanced at the officer, the ex House Black member. "Lozi do you understand how dangerous that man in that folder is compared to him?"

Tessa turned her head, regarding the officer coldly. Still, she couldn’t hold up her nerve. He made her angry. House Black had ruined her happy future, beaten her husband, who was anything but deserving of it, and chased her and her son away, forcing them to separate and giving Tessa no way to find him. However, in this room, filled with the future’s inquisitors and discussing such serious matters, she knew she had to quell some of her anger. It would be childish not to. She averted her eyes. It was this damn curse and the full moon. She should have controlled it better, even if it was her new nature.

The officer prattled off on the fate that put him into it. It grated on her nerves, and as he protested having any real involvement, he trailed off, as if suddenly remembering a contradiction. He sounded un sure, and Tessa disliked having the past made light of. But work was work. She raised her eyes to the officer and his assistant (who was at least not of the same upbringing). “I…should apologize. I didn’t mean to express any dislike. I'll abstain from judgment."  

Cement Cake

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:54 pm
(OOC: @ Hatter: Yeah.... Sorry about that. sweatdrop I'll see about changing the color later, it's just the best I could come up with on short notice. I wanted light blue, but admittedly cyan is a little too light.)

James

James nodded neutrally to Aydan at her comment. "Not to worry about." He said, keeping what had just happened as subtle as he could. There was something about what had just happened that seemed far too familiar to him. It worried him slightly for her... And for himself. James perked up to notice something going on between Tessa and Lowsley, and was about to speak up, but things seemed to 'sort themselves out' in a sense, so he stayed out of it.

The doors opened again and Crimson entered the room, speaking of his evolution, as well as the connection between Vampyres and demons. James smiled slightly as he nodded to what Crimson had said before speaking. "Don't worry Crimson, I'll make sure you are alright." Looking over to Camus, James gave him a nod, making sure that Camus understood his orders. Camus nodded back in happy approval and James turned to Pendleton to address him. "I suspect Crimson will pose no danger to any of you. And if he does, well then I suppose you must do what you must to protect yourselves. But one demon is hardly a concern when there are thousands more to deal with." James closed his eyes for a moment of thought before turning to Crimson again.

"Some of your information is correct Crimson... However, it isn't entirely accurate." James cleared his throat before continuing. "During the demon war, many demon groups required heralds to keep doors open... However, a large group of demons did not. That's because they served Sithious. I do not know how they were able to do this, but they were able to create sustainable portals to this realm. Unfortunately, I have reason to believe Maximilian may have achieved the same. Travel between the realms itself is not an entirely natural thing, but I believe Sithious, and with him possibly Maximilian, have found a way to avoid it. This basically means that Maximilian will have even more power to dedicate towards fighting and controlling legions of demons."

James paused for a moment. "Which brings me to another point. Demons can have free will from time to time, but many do not, or at least they don't have a safe alternative. Maximilian will have control over large armies of demons that either support him by choice, or because he uses magic over them, or perhaps even solely because he is at the top of their structure of power. Either way, he will have a lot of resources at hand. Now, as for entering the under world..." James squinted slightly as he milled over the next part of what he needed to say.

"Well, once you're all done here, you will need to visit the train station. There may be means to allow you all access into the under world, should it become necessary. If the methods I hope will work do not, then Crimson I hope you will do your best, along with everyone else, to find an alternative way. However, once you go to fight Maximilian... Well, I suspect you will have less trouble accessing the under world." James paused and sighed slightly. "There is a chance he is trying to bring the under world to this realm. Physically. Obviously he won't be able to bring all of it, that may not even be possible, but he could bring enough that it could pose the one of the greatest threats to this planet in history." James went serious for a moment. "I cannot stress to you how important this job is."

Jack

Jack kept to himself as events in the room went on, but found himself a little concerned when the demon called Crimson entered again. He listened to everything that James said in response to him and felt the weight of everything coming over him again. Looks like he was going to need guns. Lots and lots of guns. Jack turned his attention back to this 'Camus' as well, who seemed to be far too happy for his own good.

Camus

Camus smiled big at the girl who had addressed him. "A pleasure to meet you as well miss! I'm sure we'll all get along great!" He beamed as he held himself back from prancing his way to James, once James had finished speaking of course. Camus had already committed to memory the nod James gave him as well. Obviously Camus was going to have to make sure both Pendleton and Crimson behaved themselves, but he hoped more than anything they'd just get along and be friendly. Camus liked friendliness.

Once Camus was standing beside James he continued to beam his bright smile. "So your Excellency, when do you want us to pick up the uh... package from the station?" He said the last bit with almost a little distaste. Something about the subject put him off slightly, not in a hateful way, but in a slightly disapproving way.

James sighed again as Camus spoke, being his typical overly happy self. It was slightly stressful to James. "Once we're done with the meeting Camus, and I suspect we're just about done now that you're here. And please, for my sake, can you calm down a little?"

Once again, Camus was beaming at James and everyone else. "Oh come on your Excellency! I'm just trying to be nice and friendly with everyone! Oh! And since we're all being friendly, I should let you know that his Excellency really likes being called Excellency!" He said the last bit in a fake whisper.

James turned to Camus, staring him right in the eye with a totally emotionless, yet very condescending face. "Camus, I do believe I didn't request you to speak. So please, can you be silent for the moment?" James didn't say it out loud how he was feeling, but instead he let his eyes tell Camus he was not happy. Not happy in the slightest.

Camus rolled his eyes slightly as he started to almost pout. "Fiiiine." He said somewhat exasperatedly.

(OOC: Kay, I think that does it for now. I'll let you folks reply and see where we get next.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:25 pm
(OOC: Finally finished adding the last touches on both Camus's and Maximilian's profiles, feel free to check them out when you have a chance!)  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:00 am
(OOC:Sorry about not posting in a while but my internet has been down due to inclement weather.)
Kimi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kimi grimaced as a fight or something almost seem to break out between what he was starting to think of as the less experienced werewolf and then there was something that happened between the wolf of whitehaven and the chancellor he couldn't really tell what though at his best guess was a small gesture of reassurance but for what who knows, but the woman before she had pulled herself together had the look of some of the other assassins who were traumatized in one way or another.

Kimi's head jerked when he heard the doors opened again as the demon entered the room again, Crimson's presence unnerved him slightly and his explanation of how he might evolve to become something that will just attack them didn't help relax him. Crimsons story and the conversation between the chancellor and the demon went over his head for the most part as he found it hard to swallow that there was at one point a war between demons and humans even with a demon right there and the talk of heralds to hold the portals open would have made for nice targets except apparently Sithious and maybe Maximilian have found ways to avoid it thus meaning they couldn't just kill the heralds to close the portals and kill those demons in their world. Then again at best that would have been a holding action at best, so maybe it was better that they would have to take the fight to the leaders of the demon army and end this permanently.

The following explanation of the fact that demons don't exactly have free will left him feeling glad he wasn't one himself and wondering how it was possible Crimson seemed to have freewill himself since he was there helping them it was possibly that he was tricking them but he just filled that possibility away as unlikely.

Focusing again on the chancellor as he spoke of where he needed them to go 'The train station? I wonder whats there that makes him think we can go to the underworld using it.' Kimi thought then grimaced as he mentioned that Maximilian was attempting to bring the underworld physically into their world even if it was just a part of it and it wasn't hard to guess what might happen even with just a bit of it brought into their world. The chancellor stressed the importance of the job but Kimi felt that he didn't exactly need to as it did that for itself the danger of part of the underworld being brought into this world made it obvious they just couldn't let this Maximilian just do what he wanted.

Kimi's eyes tracked to the new man that seemed to be the assistant to James though he seemed oddly happy for the situation but maybe that was just how he was. The mention of a package at the station caught Kimi's attention as that was probably what the chancellor thought would get them into the underworld. The next statement from the man, Camus, cemented the thought that the man was just naturally overly happy in his mind. He was caught by surprised though by Camus's whispered statement causing him to laugh softly then blushed a bit as he tried to cover it up as he noticed that the chancellor definitely wasn't happy with Camus.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:22 pm
Xela_The_Red
(OOC:Sorry about not posting in a while but my internet has been down due to inclement weather.)

(OOC: No worries, weather has been rough up here to. Although the reason I wasn't on yesterday had more to do with the fact that it was a holiday in British Columbia, Family Day to be exact, so most places were closed, including the places where I have internet access. xp On that note, guess who'll be paying my a visit on Thursday? The lovely people who will be setting up our house phone (finally!) and possibly even home internet! So this means I'll have plenty of more opportunities to roleplay with everyone in the evening and such, but it also gives me more time to work on school, which is really handy for me right now. By the way, I won't be posting right now since only one person (you Xela) has posted since I last posted... I hope every thing is okay for everyone else, because I missed a whole day and was kinda expecting at least a few posts, not to sound pushy or anything. sweatdrop If there are any problems with posting right now though folks, please try to let me know what it is and I'll see if I can assist at all. If I can't, well then I'll wait patiently instead. xp )  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:13 pm
Lord Sithious
Xela_The_Red

(OOC: No worries, weather has been rough up here to. Although the reason I wasn't on yesterday had more to do with the fact that it was a holiday in British Columbia, Family Day to be exact, so most places were closed, including the places where I have internet access. xp On that note, guess who'll be paying my a visit on Thursday? The lovely people who will be setting up our house phone (finally!) and possibly even home internet! So this means I'll have plenty of more opportunities to roleplay with everyone in the evening and such, but it also gives me more time to work on school, which is really handy for me right now. By the way, I won't be posting right now since only one person (you Xela) has posted since I last posted... I hope every thing is okay for everyone else, because I missed a whole day and was kinda expecting at least a few posts, not to sound pushy or anything. sweatdrop If there are any problems with posting right now though folks, please try to let me know what it is and I'll see if I can assist at all. If I can't, well then I'll wait patiently instead. xp )

(OOC:Yeah gonna have to wait patiently seems like quite a few are offline but hey thats nice that your going to get your home internet put in.)  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff