Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Awakens [golden priestess x nightwerewolf] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:49 pm
"Do you have some issue with me? It is clear that Maria has no interest in you, so why do you continue to go after her?" Alexander crossed his arms over his chest, leaning back in his seat as he did so. If a move was going to be made it wouldn't be by him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:49 am
" yes i have an issue with you." Christopher snarled before moving over to maria's over side. " now if you excuse me i would like to talk to my future wife on my own."

"I was never engaged to you and never will be, your a conceited, arrogant jerk." maria snarled as she stood up, she looked at Alex apologetically before storming from the coffee shop.

Christopher looked at Alex for a moment before leaving the shop to follow after her his face full of fury.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:29 am
Alexander sighed as the two quickly exited the shop, and after placing a few dollars down on the table, he decided to follow them. He didn't like this Christopher guy and had a feeling things might get out of hand. Besides, if he was supposed to be Maria's boyfriend it wouldn't help any if he didn't keep up appearances.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:46 am
maria heard one of them following her and span around, she was about to smile until she noticed it was Christopher behind her.
" i will not be spoken to like that ever again!" he shouted stepping forwards so that he was face to face with her.
Maria took a step back, she could see Alex coming towards them over chistophers shoulder.Wanting to fight her own battles she pushed him back and punched him in the face.
" ow" she said shaking her hand as christopher stumbled back.
" you little b***h" he shouted moving towards her with blood pouring from her nose.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:58 am
Alexander crossed his arms, watching the two from a few feet away. He didn't doubt that Maria could handle herself, but that still didn't mean he wanted to see her get hurt again. Seeing him move towards he cleared his throat to try and get the man's attention. "I would advise you leave her alone."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 am
"what would you do if i didn't?" christopher said glaring at alex. " what on earth do you see in this gothic freak!" he shouted as he took another step towards maria.
"not once in the time i have known him has he ever lifted a hand to me or treated me without respect." maria said, She noticed that a crowd was starting to gather and sighed in annoyance. " go back to your father and never come near me again."
She could hear sirens in the distance but he didn't seem to notice as a police car pulled up, taking a step forwards he slapped her across the face just as the police came on the scene.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 am
"Well I'd have to stop you of course." Alex shrugged casually and glanced over his shoulder. He wasn't exactly comfortable that a crowd seemed to be forming and the fact he could hear sirens wasn't helping any either. Of course as he turned back to Christopher and Maria she heard a sharp slap and then an officer pulling up from behind him. He sighed softly. "Maria, I think that's enough. No reason to be causing a scene with cops around."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:01 am
maria held a hand to her cheek, it was covering the red mark on her face where he had hit her,
She watched in silence as the police officers looked at one another before coming over and separating them. " i suggest you move on." one of the officers said his gaze directed at christopher.
Maria nodded and moved towards alex." i'm sorry i didn't think he would do that." she said to him her head down. " i..i'm going to go, sorry for dragging you into it."
turning she headed towards her apartment not looking back as she walked.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:12 am
Alex watched as the crowd dispersed and followed after Maria when she said she was leaving."You have no reason to be sorry. Even if I hadn't been in the shop with you I would have intervened had I noticed something go on. He's just lucky there were people around after pulling a stunt like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Maria nodded but didn't say anything, she continued walking for a few more minutes in silence.
Turning her head she looked at him for a moment before looking ahead of her again.
" do you want to go somewhere?" she said still not looking him in the eye " i need to get my mind of it all for a while."
She didn't tell him but since the events at the hospital she had had her contract finished and she was looking for work again.  

golden-priestess2

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:14 pm
golden-priestess2

Hearing her words he nodded slowly, understanding what she meant. "Would you prefer some time to yourself? Might be easier to clear your head that way." He couldn't really tell what she wanted, or if she even wanted him around right now. It probably didn't help that even if he continued to follow her he didn't know where they could go.

((Apologies for the wait on this. I may have forgotten about it sweatdrop ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff