Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image
((Oh gosh, thank you so much! whee ))

Imiar was slightly worried about Ukitake's clone, but couldn't risk taking her eyes of of Daikoku, who was looking disturbingly more comfortable as the seconds passed.

"Accepting death so quickly?" Imiar asked sarcastically, tightening her grip on the hilt of her sword as she approached Daikoku.

Daikoku smirked, "Oh, no, my dear. I am becoming more and more pleased with this outcome."

Imiar hissed, easily stepping through the circle of magic that had their battle isolated from the other demons. "Well then, it's just you and I now," she said, taking a defensive stance.

Daikoku drew his large sword, still smiling at her, "Let's dance, then." With that, he seemed to disappear all together, only to appear right behind her, thrusting his sword toward her midsection. Imiar quickly ducked, attempting to trip him up as she did the male elves. However, he was not having that, at impossible speeds, he swung his sword down, hitting the armor that covered her legs. She rolled away before the damage was crippling but, judging by the dent in her armor, she would definitely have a bruise later. She growled at him as she got up a few feet away from him.

He laughed at her, infuriating her even more, "Not so smooth now, are you?"

((I'm so sorry about how long this took me, my suitemate and I were watching a movie and I kept getting distracted. sweatdrop ))

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 pm

(( Haha don't even trip! Quality bonding time with the suitemate is important. biggrin ))

He glanced over at the two fighting in their own secluded area. Before he knew it, the fist fighting demon conjured a blade made of what seemed like hundreds of black orbs. She sliced at Ukitake, with the other hand shooting a beam of concentrated energy. The ninja blocked her dark blade and grabbed the beam and threw it aside.

"You really have to do better than that, m'dear."

The demon looked half-surprised as Ukitake stabbed her through the torso, leaving his blade impaled in her. Five more demons lunged at him while Ukitake was unarmed. He sighed while flicking out a kunai in a defensive position. She better be fighting well over there, I might run out of chakra if I have to raise my fighting level too high.

---
They approached a temple, or a shrine of sorts built with only wooden logs. There was no door, but an open entrance. It seemed like a small structure as the ogre stopped at the entrance.
"Daikoku values the existence of the angels. He is one who'd you say... keeps his enemies close to him."

Inside the temple was a hooded figure, with large white feathered wings completely spread out. She wore a glistening yellow robe, which extended over her feet.

Ukitake gave her a small glare as he asked, "Who are you?".

The Angel replied, "My name is Akara. I have been imprisoned by the demon lord Daikoku for some time now."

She pointed at a chain made of crimson red energy around her neck.

"Should you free me, I will help you in your quest, Ukitake."

Ukitake replied in curiosity, "How do you know my name Akara?"

Akara gave a small smile. "Angels know the names of all humans they meet."

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image
Imiar took the shortest of moments to compose herself, she couldn't let this b*****d get to her, "Your sword is overly large, are you compensating for something?" She arched a brow as she asked this, smirking slightly.

His smile dropped only briefly, before he lunged himself at her again. This time, she was ready. She created a whirlwind of her magic to surround her. For anyone on the outside looking in, it would appear as though a black hole had come to swallow the both of them.

She heard loud curses coming from her left, and immediately launched herself towards them. She landed on top of Daikoku, his sword lay a few feet away from him, while hers was still tightly gripped in her hand. "Don't they teach you demons anything? Never let go of your weapon." She chided mockingly. He looked genuinely frightened now, and it gave her such pleasure. "You used my race's social and political norms for you little scheme and, I may be considered a traitor, but I will certainly not stand for that. I will enjoy killing you that much more now." She positioned her sword over his neck, ready to make a clean cut, when he started to laugh:

"Foolish she-elf, it was your kin who came to me. They are ready to mount your head on a spear as an example. They are coming for you."

Imiar had had enough, she pushed her sword down with all her might, beheading the demon. She remained sitting atop his headless body for a few moments, catching her breath and considering what he said.

Little did she know, the excessive use of her magic caused the wall that separated the other demons to fade. Those who were not fighting Ukitake's clone stared at her in shock as she gently place Daikoku's head into her bag, and tied it to her sword sheath.

Before she could even react, wails of rage filled her ears, and three demons all leapt at her at once. She was able to successfully block two of them with her sword and arms, but her magic was not all returned and she could not use it to stop the third. She took a clawed hand to the throat before she was able to kick the demon away. Imiar paused to assess the injury, thankfully it didn't feel life-threatening-- it probably looked worse than it was. She retook her battle stance, sure to protect her prize, as she began to help Ukitake's clone dispose of the remaining demons. She decided to start with the one who'd gotten his claws into her.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 am

Ukitake's heard the wall break as the five demons charged at him. He decided to take out all five in a self-destruct attack. It would absorb the rest of the chakra he had, but it was well worth the worth the sacrifice.

He threw the kunai at one of the demons who deflected it with ease. Ukitake ran towards a thick oak tree, walking up the trunk and flipping backwards again jamming hand seals rapidly in succession. Speaking in Gaian again, he commanded his next technique.

"Katon! Karyuu Endan!"

The remaining five burned and turned to ashes, as Ukitake fell to the ground.
"This is all I can do for now..." wailed the cloned dark-elf. He disappeared with a poof of smoke, along with the sword that was impaled in the female fighter demon.

---
He stared at her chains.

"And how would I free you?"

She gently took his hands in hers, as her mouth came up to her ear.

"It just requires the touch of a human."

Ukitake nodded, as he placed his fingers on the chain. He winced in pain as the energy stung his skin. The chain disappeared as Akara began to breath in deeply, as if experiencing a giant wave of fresh air.

"Thank you, Ukitake."

He nodded, as the memories from the clone was immediately transferred to Ukitake.

"We have to find the list of spies quickly."

Akara snapped her fingers, as a long piece of parchment paper appeared in glowing holy magic materialized.

Daikoku knew that the angel would not be experiencing human contact so as long as she was imprisoned in his lair. But now that the chains for freed, she could do as she willed.

"I do believe, this belongs to you, Ukitake."

The ninja took the paper, glancing over the list as he rolled it into a scroll.

Akara spread her wings as she slowly floated a few meters up.

"It's time for me to return the Heavens again, Ukitake. May we meet again under different circumstances." Her voice echoed within the depths of the forest as the masked warrior stared in awe.

She disappeared into a portal made of gold energy, vanishing from sight.

Ukitake snapped his fingers as the ogre disappeared. He jumped up into the trees, as he headed in the direction of Imiar.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:13 am
User Image

Imiar was just impaling the demon who'd struck her neck when she heard the clone's shouts. She watched him take out the five demons, and whispered, "Thank you," as Ukitake's clone disappeared. She could not have done it without him.

She looked around at the battlefield, bodies were strewn left and right. Kneeling down, she cleaned her blade on the clothes of a fallen demon, whispering as she did before, in the elvish tongue before resheathing her sword.

As she walked to the exit of the stronghold, she felt significantly less suffocated-- all of Daikoku's followers were either dead or gone. This allowed her to sense Ukitake's approach, meaning he must have gotten the list.

She tested her magic gingerly, only to have a few tendrils of smoke leave her hand. "Looks like we're walking back to Azhug's," she said disappointedly. No warp gate into his office this time.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:00 pm

((Yay I'm out of lab! ))
He ran faster and faster as he fished through his new found memories as the dark elf. I'm almost there, Imiar. Hold on.

The ninja hopped from branch to branch, each time launching himself forward with enough excess force to crack the wood each time. His dark-elf just finished off the rest of the demons. Ukitake had to make sure there were no more by the time he got there.

As he approached the area with demon corpses, he jumped down from a tree, landing behind Imiar. He tapped on her shoulder as he teased, "Miss me?"

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:54 pm
User Image
((Yay! My classes were canceled for today and tomorrow due to weather, so I've just been catching up on my school work.))

Imiar smirked at Ukitake's entrance. She turned to face him, jokingly saying, "So very much." Then, she grew serious, "I must thank you for sending your clone with me. I could not have done it without him." It pained her somewhat to admit that she'd needed the help, or that she was caught off guard by the presence of her own kind, but she owed him her honesty.

Her thoughts then began to wander back to what Daikoku said as she absentmindedly put a hand up to her neck, feeling the claw-marks and dried blood there. It must look very gruesome, she half-thought to herself. She was more worried with the thought that her kin had truly decided that her life was forfeit. If so, would that not put Ukitake danger as well?

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Ukitake gave a chuckle as he picked her up, baby-carry style.

"Alright princess, time to get back home. You look drained so let me take care of the rest.", he said playfully, trying to diffuse the tense expression that she gave.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

Imiar was shocked out of her thoughts as she felt herself being lifted. She gritted her teeth and resisted the urge to break Ukitake's arms. If she had been anyone else, it would look like she was pouting. She remained silent however, because--once she got over the initial shock-- it did feel kind of nice for him to be carrying her.

Before she allowed herself to get too comfortable, she ran through a mental checklist of this job, making sure everything was done correctly. "You got the list, right?" She asked, seemingly out of the blue.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:21 pm

He nodded as he popped out a scroll from under his right sleeve. "This is why I left Azhug the scroll earlier."

With his other hand he formed a small seal as the scroll lit up. They were instantly transported to Imiar's employers as he set her down on a nearby chair.

"We have what you have asked for, Azhug.", as he tossed the parchment with the list of spies.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

Imiar allowed herself to be sat down in the chair, feeling slightly disoriented by whatever Ukitake did to get them here.

Azhug was staring at them blankly, many things running through his mind at once. He caught the parchment that Ukitake had thrown him and, upon further inspection, found that it was the correct list. He tucked it into his desk drawer before taking care of what was really on his mind: "What happened to you, Imiar?" He took in the missing pieces of her armor, and the dent on her shin guard, before his eyes settled on her neck.

She waved her hand dismissively, "I just used up too much magic; I need a few minutes to recharge, that's all. Turns out the b*****d had dark elves with him," she gave Azhug a serious look, knowing that he would know what this meant.

Azhug actually looked slightly worried at this, but quickly composed himself. "Well clean yourself up! I have to get the mayor down here immediately," With that, he left his office, presumably to send a messenger falcon to the mayor's estate.

Imiar sighed, standing slowly to test her stability. She walked over to the well pump in the corner of Azhug's office, carefully wetting a cloth, and beginning to clean her neck. She hissed as the claw marks began to burn slightly, but kept rubbing anyway. She just kept thinking that she couldn't wait to have her tea tonight.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Ukitake adjusted his forehead protector as it loosened during the mission. He pull his mask down from his lips as the mission was over. The ninja knew how he fared against enemies of this world, but it would take more training to become a more efficient bounty hunter. Demons were no joke, and neither were Imiar's wounds from her kin.

Ukitake sat down on Azhug's office chair. It was still warm from the orc's body heat as he had been sitting on it for hours on end doing what bounty givers do best: file papers.

"I could get used to this", said Ukitake as he spun around in the comfortable rolling chair.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image
Imiar turned back to glance at Ukitake, stating calmly, "You need to get up. Not only will Azhug not like you sitting there, the mayor will be coming soon. He can't know about you, remember?"

Just as she said this, Azhug returned to his office, saying, "The mayor is on his way. You might still be weak from the mission, Imiar, but you cannot show it. If he even thinks that this bounty was too much for you, he'll get rid of us for sure." he then looked at Ukitake, "Get the hell out of my chair!" He yelled.

He was about to raise a hand to Ukitake when his wrist was caught in the strong and slender grip of Imiar's hand. Her eyes were deadly as she hissed at Azhug, "I have much respect for you Azhug, and you are one of the closest things I have to a friend, but if you ever dare suggest that a bounty was too much for me again, I will severely maim you." Backing off slightly, and releasing his wrist, she added: "I got the stupid head didn't, I?" She held up the bag containing Daikoku's head and tossed it right at Azhug's face.

Azhug caught the bag with ease, but remained staring at Imiar as she returned to the well pump to wring out the cloth she'd been using to wipe her neck.

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Ukitake snorted obnoxiously as Azhug's wrist was caught by Imiar's hand. He stood up from the chair and slipped his mask back on. It was probably near time to hide in the corner again.

But Ukitake would see that the mayor would reward the him and Imiar greatly. Politics were never of Ukitake's likely, and neither was getting less than he deserved whether it was a monetary reward or well-earned respect. He hoped the mayor wouldn't give Imiar a hard time.

As the mayor approached the entrance of the office, Ukitake slipped away behind a bookshelf, concealing his aura.

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
As the mayor and his three guards approached (the same exact three guards, she noted amusedly), Imiar took her place in front of Azhug's desk, knowing that would be where the mayor would choose to sit. She rested a hand on the hilt of her sword, a sign that she was prepared for a fight if there were to be one. She stood tall, despite the claw marks on her neck and damage to her armor; her presentation of herself in this meeting was critical.

Azhug gingerly laid out the list on his desk, placing Daikoku's head next to it, before greeting the mayor at the door.

As the mayor entered, the first thing he noticed was Daikoku's head, and then he gaze turned to Imiar. His eyes clearly roved her body, assessing the damage she'd taken, as he took a seat behind Azhug's desk.

Imiar stood her ground, her eyes not flinching from the mayor's. His guards were all surrounding him once again, the two wood elves refusing to look at her, while the fae seemed uninterested in her presence. The mayor leisurely looked over the list of spies, and assessed the condition of Daikoku's head.

"The list and head are both in perfect condition. How impressive," Imiar felt relieved at his praise, but only for a moment, because he continued to speak, "However, you appear to not be, my dear. What happened to you?" His gaze was pointedly on her neck, and Imiar nearly hissed in frustration.

"I was engaged in combat, was I not?" She spat out, a little more harshly than she meant to.

The mayor's shoulders shook with laughter, "That is very true! You appear to have done an exemplary job with this task, and you were promised 20,000 gold, yes?" The mayor snapped his fingers and the fae guard tossed a large, jingling sack to Imiar, who caught it effortlessly. As Imiar opened the bag to count the money, the mayor stood and began to take his leave, slipping the list into his fae guard's hands. She immediately blocked his path to the door, his guards becoming nervous.

"I have to count it first," she said simply. She never let a client get away without making sure she got what she was due. Many minutes passed, the mayor growing more and more concerned, it would seem. When Imiar finished counting, she knew why he seemed so upset that she stopped him. "You are 10,000 gold short, dear mayor." Imiar spoke in a venomous tone, raising her eyes to his.

The mayor sputtered indignantly for a few seconds before blurting out: "You weren't supposed to succeed! Your kin told me that this bounty would be too much for you! They lied to me, it's their fault!"

Imiar's eyes widened in shock, and then narrowed to deadly slits. Before anyone could act, she'd thrown the bag of money aside, and had the mayor by his throat. All three of his guards were nailed to the walls by spears of black magic through their shoulders. "What the hell do you mean? Who of my kin approached you? And what exactly were they planning?" She demanded darkly. Her free hand was held at his chest level, her slender fingers were glowing black. She could easily plunge her hand into his chest and crush his heart, and he knew it.

KetchupMan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces