Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:56 pm
Alocrescent

User Image

James looked around the streets well i got you here like i said, do you need anything else before i go?  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Stepping into town, it had an...odd feel to it. Something not exactly wrong, but not right either. Hear rabbit ears twitched to the new sounds of the city then she turned her attention back to James, " Nu-uh. Thanks Mr. James, I'll pay you back sometime. " she paused, then leaned in and whispered in a hushed tone, " Not with my body of course, I need that to live. " she said half jokingly, then looking up at the signs, trying to find a lodge or an inn of some kind. " ...Now where to find a place to stay for the night..."

JehovahTheWolf

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:14 pm
Alocrescent

User Image

James nodded at her well good luck, he said as he left the streets,

exit  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:53 am
Alocrescent

gray reaper
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: Good so far
Mood:Serious
'' There is more to wining a war and a battle then just strength.''
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Isadora Salvatore- Rebellion Leader ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

As the fake version of him shatter like glass she looked around until she found him. On came the blades she turn around bolted and did front flips until she was clear. As she touched down she slides a bit but, turns around to face him once more. Banging her sword upon her shield she made a loud ring sound that could only be made by these to weapons. The sound was actually pretty soothing. You keep getting better I like it she told him with a smirk.

Isadora watched his moves she saw all these ice blades she couldn't help but, smile things were heating up. The man began to talk before he attacked calling her a monster a complement sort of. She spun her crimson blade around and she closed her eye's the blade was perfectly center before her face(angel stance); she took in a slow breath then exhale. Her eye's open up her gaze was sharp as she saw the two blades coming at her. The first one was taken down as it was sliced to pieces with speed slashes.

The second one was close to her head so she moved her head to side and it cost her...a clean scar across her cheek! She wore her scars like a badge but, her body would disagree as the fresh wound was already healing. Your're not exactly a puppy yourself..if we were in a isolated area we could get serious I'll give you a fight you'll remember. As soon she finished those words she charged at the man or so, it seemed as she got closer she jumped high! Her super body would allow her to jump in the air even though she weighs 350 with armor on.

Her leap made her block out the sun for just a moment but, when she came down she came down spinning! She was like a fast blur of wind her blade made a crimson circle around her. Speed plus force this was going to hurt..him. Isadora was perfectly in sync with herself as she spun to the untrained eye she was just a blur but, to others she was very graceful with this attack. It was mostly used on dragons though to cleave their heads off but, it worked just as well on other creatures.

Slowly a crowed was began to form Samantha and Nicole watched they knew their leader well. People also started to place best..this was going to be a long day.

OCC: Might as well bring you into this lol jk

Up to you fair lass

Isadora Vs Leo Theme

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
''I carry a great burden but. I never let it keep me down.''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Themes: Isadora Main Theme- Light Eternal

Isadora Battle Theme- Unlimited Saga

Secondary Theme - Navigators Glory

Equipment:

Save The Queen User Image Save The Queen (Her Shield); This Mighty shield in the shape of a lion head absorbs or repels attacks depending on Isadora will. She can only use one or the other for the total of three times before it has to recharge. To repel powerful attacks that would other wise put her allies in danger that is when she uses it. To absorb and redirect the attack back at the foe works best on magic users and beam or energy based attacks turning the attacks into light and firing back at the attacker hard.

Note: Let me know if this too much and I'll change it.

(Five Post is when the shield is in recharge mode).

Save The King is the name of her reinforced steel blade enchanted to be able to strike with the speed of canon fire! When she activates the enchantment the blade glows a ghostly white. This allows her to outmaneuver some foes as she can already swing her blade with great speed. Combine this with her strength a reinforced steel blade feels weightless in short she can swing the blade so fast it becomes a blur.

User Image

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

gray reaper

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:59 am
Overlord Etna-l-
Alocrescent

gray reaper

[img]http://[img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/carneliusjohnson60/Len-yanfull563213_zps633b7f22.jpg[/img]
[/img]

Leo was thrilled by isadora her movements were clean while still carrying such force his blades continued to shatter only to be replaced moments later he felt his first hit letting his confidence grow he was unable to stop isadora she disappeared into the air using height and momentum she planned to increase the overall force behind her swing.

He raised his arms placing one blade over the other to block the blunt force of the strike tho this came at a great cost leo could feel his the strain on his arms his blades would soon break using the strength of his legs he would lower the blades to the left in an attempt to redirect isadoras strike towards the ground.

Leo jumped back hitting a wall he would place his palms against the building blades freezing along its surface creating multiple blades in which he began to throw using the same trick as before each blade was really just a decoy, after he would raises his arms like a boxer letting the flesh around his fore arms and fist freeze he would then charge forward with a flurry of punches increasing his general speed while maintaining the same power with each strike.

Isadora seemed to excel at mid to close range her shield being the defining feature he would need to overcome if he had any hopes of winning, with that in mind he began to leaving moisture for where his punches would land to freeze shortly after the ice only being strong enough to hold for a few seconds before shattering.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:47 am
ΞϾѺӁ Ɠᶉᶒᶇᶒţȟ Ϛᶉᶒᶊҫᶒᶇţ ӁѺϿΞ
--Dervish Assassin of the Rebellion--
"You can kill me...IF you could hit me."
Greneths Theme

User Image

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

Greneth had been travelling the streets in a more odd fashion but one that fit him more. Going from rooftop to rooftop, he overheard some commotion and decided to investigate. When he arrived at the scene, he smiled underneath his helm. This fight was something to watch. He was not about to storm in there not knowing the situation. Besides the Captain was a grand fighter in her own right. If her life was truly in danger then he would act. Greneth sat on the edge of the roof looking down at the fight. He was one of a few that could trace the movements of Isadora. Though the Demon she was facing was a formidable opponent.

Adjusting his armor into a more comfortable position, Greneth watched the fight unfold before him. This was going to be a great show to say the least, if only he had brought something to snack on while he watched the two.

∑ Current Feelings →→ Cautious
∑ Task at Hand →→ Not assigned
∑ Where I am →→ City Streets
∑ O.o.c. →→

gray reaper

Overlord Etna-l

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:23 am
Alocrescent

gray reaper

Refraction Theory

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: Good so far
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Isadora Salvatore- Rebellion Leader ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Isadora came down and the crafty demon had redirect her attack but, it came with some pain for his arms. The force of the attack cut a clean gash across the ground but, it seems like the ground was always like that well, it sure looked like it after she did her attack. When she landed she touched down solid to stay in place wind kicked up behind her.The demon was good very good she could use this firepower indeed and, that made her more determine to win!She saw the wall freeze she had enough of these decoys though she put the tip of the blade to the ground and brought it up in a flash! A glories light in the shape of a slash came forth strong enough to cut trough solid rock like butter!

That was a slash made out of pure holy light. The slash hit the ice blades but, stopped as it got close to Leo instead it went skyward and ''evaporated''. It was too dangerous to use this kinda attack on the street for sure it could slice a man in to but, a demon would be able to survive it would hurt like hell though. Isadora smirked as he got into a fighting stance a brawler as well, it seemed this guy was full of surprises. As he came at her she stood her ground her eye's not leaving his fist.

She met his attack by using her sword to intercept the attacks instead of using her shield. She saw how he freeze things she was not going to take any chances with a heaver shield. Though she blocked many punches three hit her in the chest if she felt pain which she did she did not show it. The woman counter by using her shield as a ram she was going to send him flying back! She could feel the cold biting at her armor the cold steel touched her flesh she ignored it there was only the adrenaline.

OCC:The cool looking ninja guy is part of the rebellion make peace with one another lol. Us three its going to be fun smile

Isadora Vs Leo Theme

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Equipment:

Save The Queen User Image Save The Queen (Her Shield); This Mighty shield in the shape of a lion head absorbs or repels attacks depending on Isadora will. She can only use one or the other for the total of three times before it has to recharge. To repel powerful attacks that would other wise put her allies in danger that is when she uses it. To absorb and redirect the attack back at the foe works best on magic users and beam or energy based attacks turning the attacks into light and firing back at the attacker hard.

Save The King is the name of her reinforced steel blade enchanted to be able to strike with the speed of canon fire! When she activates the enchantment the blade glows a ghostly white. This allows her to outmaneuver some foes as she can already swing her blade with great speed. Combine this with her strength a reinforced steel blade feels weightless in short she can swing the blade so fast it becomes a blur.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:46 am
Overlord Etna-l-
Alocrescent

gray reaper

Refraction Theory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[/img]

There was no time to raise his arms for a block her shield would meet with his chest launching him off his feet had when his back hit the floor the atmosphere began to chill how could a human have brought him down his rage was growing ice was now growing down his flesh covering more then half his body his voice was now cold when he spoke the tone being similar to an echo like they were in a vast cave.

` Your strong more so then any human i have ever if your words are true if an ally is all you want from me then you must overcome the essence of my power as it stands i am only at half power if you are to rule over me then steel your resolve and prove your worthy of becoming the queen of this land`

His energy was now releasing in wave the ground beneath his feet freezing the walls around him windows behind him everything was turning to ice but as the ice grew so did the boy his flesh would freeze expanding to a great size as to tower over the nearby buildings he had entered his giant mode but did not attack.

[img]https://[img]https://[img]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/mephistokevin77/114000.jpg" />[/img] Frost giant[/img]

his voice would echo through the city releasing a roar that shook the city streets from sheer force he then looked down at isadora and greneth with a great smile ` As i stand now i am but one of many monsters residing in this city there are others who can grow as i do and live without utilizing there full power so now seeing What i am do you still value me an your ally isadora`  

gray reaper

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:50 pm
Alocrescent

gray reaper

Refraction Theory

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: Power of light!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Isadora saw the man fly back from her hit but, when he got up he looked different it occurs to her that the danger level had risen. As he spoke she was already on the move she looked up at him as she ran. Isadora jumped than sheath her weapons and started to climb with ease when she got to the top of a tall building she looked up. You're putting lives in danger I'll have to bring you down but, when I do you'll know why. She points her blade skyward she drew upon the power of light creating a beam sword Excalibur but, not at full power but just enough

.I'll open your eyes then your hart cold one Isadora crouched and tucked in her legs this was going to take all her superhuman strength,and jumps up cracking the roof she was on. The beam of light was as tall as the building she just jumped from! As she flew in the air she began to spin then broke free and let out wave slashes upon wave slashes (10) then she fallowed down with a plunge Save The King leading the way. The blade was aimed at his chest. Isadora was hoping to bring him down the man was freezing things around him!

Gerneth I'll take it from here I'am going to ask him to join us after this battle. This might be the end of this grand battle She sent a telepathic message to her comrade
OCC:I'll make the next post better ugh

Isadora Vs Leo Theme

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Equipment:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:38 pm
Overlord Etna-l-
Alocrescent

gray reaper

Refraction Theory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[img]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/mephistokevin77/114000.jpg" />[/img][/img]

Leo raises his right arm sacrificing it to the waves of slashing energy he would then use his other arm to throw a powerful uppercut meeting her plunge with his weight he would push her blow to the side sacrificing another arm his giant body was collapsing he knew this was a battle isadora had unleashed shown her strength he opened his mouth where a ice seemed to gather his energy focusing into a beam.

` Roar of the ice giant`
The beam shot from his mouth mouth aimed to hit isadora with his greatest attack a condensed blast of ice able to freeze and crush what it hits with chunks of ice which freezes inside the beam, Leo had lost his frozen giant shattered returning him to his human form the ice would melt before it hit the floor as for leo he would hit the ground hard his body badly exhausted but unharmed as only the ice had been damaged.

Leo would try to rise to his knees he would fall but laugh he had lost a giant to a human he couldn't help but laugh with misery and joy his voice warm as he spoke ` I lose i guess that makes us comrades hehe also my ice melts on my demand you didn't have to go crazy captain` he smiled happily scratching his rubbing his wounds.

gray reaper

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:02 pm
gray reaper

Refraction Theory

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts:Your heart wont be frozen anymore
Mood:Relaxed/Motherly
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The woman saw it all as the demon sacrificed his limbs.The upper cut had sent her up in the air even more so, she had to control her self as she came back down. Then came the blast of bitter cold! she immediately disperse the light energy, sheathed her blade,and held her shield close. She activated the shields power of repealing attacks this was perfect. The more powerful the better as the ice beam slam came rushing at her shield it was being absorbed all of it however her left arm was freezing.

She spun around aimed her shield up and fired the ice beam into the air with in seconds it was gone. She twisted her body to face the up coming ground! She summons forth a shield of light but, it was not as big as expected and hit the ground creating a hole in the shape of a shield. With drawing her blade she heard every word he spoke he was accepting her as a leader. The woman was feeling tired,and her left arm was numb badly but, she would live. The man put up a good fight and it was amazing.

The woman walked over to him and stared down at him with a calm smileyou put up a good fight young man your strength will be for a good cause and when you realize it your heart will be warmer. Isadora sat down next to him the rush was over. The crowed looked on in aw then they cheered it was a good fight after all.She felt bad however repairs were needed she sent a telepathic message to Nicolas and Samantha send reinforcements to repair the damage to the city...also bring gold i'll make this a good day. The two solder nodded and dashed off their orders clear it was time to make these people even more happier.

Turning her attention back to Leo she eye'd him I look forward to our next battle I'll enjoy seeing you in action once again. I've made a new friend but the numbness in my right arm is worth the pain. You'll find me a fair leader you'll not be treated any less it does not matter what species you come form we all stand together under my lead. Isadora's mood had become relaxed she seem more motherly right now it was her softer side that showed. She had gained a ally this day making her forces all the greater now, it was time for a break and some strategies. The next location would be the base to get her new found friend use to her cause and to teach him.

The blond woman from another land looked up at her right hand man Greneth ,and gave him a thumbs up. A signal she use to say'' everything is fine''. The woman got up and stretched before leaning over to offer her handstand tall Leo. As she did so, many rebels cloaked came rushing in pouring gold from roof tops creating a cheering frenzy. The repairs soon fallowed.

Isadora Theme - A Hero's Theme

OCC:Much Better I love Final Fantasy Tactics

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Equipment:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:23 pm
[img]http:// [img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/carneliusjohnson60/Len-yanfull563213_zps633b7f22.jpg[/img][/img]

` yeah i think i need to rest i wasn't expecting to have my giant broken ill need to be re generate so for the next few days i wont be u to fighting code i apologies`

Leo watched as isadora funded the repairs confused as to why humans cared about anything so much all one needed was a bed to rest a place to feast and a battlefield to rage war she asked a question concerning his heart to which he could only smile and nod knowing nothing like that could happen he was born to fighting and one day he will receive the death all great warriors search for something that defines there years of battle.

` there is a man i have promised him a battle one day he will come for the challenge as i am now he will win captain if we are truly allies then neither you nor any other rebel may interfere if you do i will die choosing death before dishonour if your alright with that then i will fight till you are the queen of this land`  

gray reaper

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:50 pm
gray reaper

Refraction Theory

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts:Your heart wont be frozen anymore
Mood:Relaxed/Motherly
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The woman pulled back her hand and crossed her arms over her chest as she listen. He would be unable to fight for a few days but, that was alright with her no rush. Isadora liked to treat everyone with fairness no one will shoulder a big burden alone not under her!(under certain circumstances) I understand take your time Leo. When he spoke of this person he must battle some day; she understood all to well, somethings you just have to do alone.

I shall honor your wish..just promise me you'll live trough your ordeal her tone was soft when she spoke she was concern. This whole talk about her being the queen she turned her gaze to the sky. The queen of another land..that was unheard of but, she had the heart,the wit, and the courage to lead. This burden was her's to shoulder alone and that was the truth. The queen of another land...the people here need saving and I shall answer their call I will not forsake my duty. Isadora looked all around her the people were happy she was basically a female robin hood mixed with a Joan of Arc.

The poor needed money,the oppressed needed to be free it was just one of many tasked that needed to be completed. Isadora looked down at the young demon I'd like you to come with me..I need to show you my line of work. I need to show you our base your new home. The soft expression turn back into a strong and determine look which she often wore. Isadora pulled out a golden pendent on it was a lion head carved into it she flicked it over to him with her thumb.

It is a pass only the rebels can get into the base. It has magical properties if you were to betray use we will know and the pendent will off and you will be unable to enter. That sentence carried a sharp serious tone to it she hated backstabbers.The woman turned away walking off a bit to the road that would lead them out of the city;she turns around waiting for him with a small smile on her beautiful face. She wanted to show him there was more to life then fighting like a warrior....life is a precious thing....

(Basically Exit when you post I need to add a picture for the base and some info)
Isadora Theme - A Hero's Theme

OCC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Equipment:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 pm
ΞϾѺӁ Ɠᶉᶒᶇᶒţȟ Ϛᶉᶒᶊҫᶒᶇţ ӁѺϿΞ
--Dervish Assassin of the Rebellion--
"You can kill me...IF you could hit me."
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth watched the battle and was thoroughly impressed by everything he saw. Seeing the thumbs up sign from the Captain, Greneth pushed himself off the edge and slid down the side of the building. To lessen the impact, he kicked himself forward and canceled one directional force for a lesser one. Landing of his feet, Greneth walked over to Isadora dodging the frenzied crowd. "Great fight there Captain. So what's next on the list? I'm itching to get my blades dirtied by Aggregation blood." As Greneth spoke, it was as if he were from another world. His helm changing his voice slightly and echoing it.

∑ Current Feelings →→ Cautious
∑ Task at Hand →→ Not assigned
∑ Where I am →→ City Streets
∑ O.o.c. →→

gray reaper

Overlord Etna-l

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100