Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:18 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

ᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒᵩᵩᵩᶲᶲᶲᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒ ᵩᵩᵩ ᶲᶲᶲ Ω ҉ Ω ᶲᶲᶲ ᵩᵩᵩ ᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᶲᶲᶲᵩᵩᵩᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒ

Echo nodded to what Rose had said but waited to speak until wretch had fully left the clearing. "I wish others shared that view. I'm no Demon, but I'd rather be a Demon than a Human." Echo sighed and closed his eyes. His whole thought on the subject was be the oppressed than be subjugated along with the oppressors. Echo opened one eyes and tilted his head to Rose slightly with a smile on his face. "But even as a Human, If there was someone I knew and cared for...I'd give my all to protect them. Demon or not." Echo was still completly clueless that Rose was demon, but it was more and more obvious that Echo really like Roselenda.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Caring
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Sky Gazing
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

⁞Ͼ ҉ ₳ Ƨɘѵаᶇᶇа Ҭʂөᶅɨѵаɖɘ ₳ ҉ Ͽ⁞
-Demon Guardian without purpose-
"Call me and dog and bark you into pieces. Don't believe me? Try me...I dare you~"
One step slice, two step dice

User Image

… ⁞ ˚˚ ˳˳ ⁰⁰ •• ҉ ₳ ҉ •• ⁰⁰ ˳˳ ˚˚ ⁞ …

Sevanna dashed into the clearing just after James leaned against the tree in his full werewolf form. My and did he look dashing. I'd be kitty girl and his back would be my scratching post~ She thought to herself. "So whats next tall grey and handsome?" Sevanna knew that this place was kinda safe, but wasn't sure why they needed to be here first. Their friend was in danger, but she was a follower for the moment.

Ͼ Where Am I Clearing
Ͼ My Feelings Ready for Action
Ͼ My GoalRescue
Ͼ O.o.C. ≈

JehovahTheWolf

The Offspring Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Refraction Theory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With what Echo was saying it was becoming harder and harder for Esme to figure out what to say without hinting that she was a demon, the only way to avoid it was by saying nothing. Esme pulled her knees in close to her chest then rested her forehead on her knees "yeah" she whispered. Hearing what he said about protecting someone whether they were demon or not showed his caring nature but Esme did not understand why someone would even waste their time trying to protect a demon, even if they could they would just be delaying the inevitable and one day the Aggregation would get to the demon and the effort put forth would not be enough and that demon would be gone and maybe the human would join. Esme could tell that Echo was implying he would protect her and she could tell he was beginning to like her, why she did not know. The whole situation made her feel terrible it wasn't like she could just tell him that she was a demon, well she could but she was to scared to, and she could not tell him her name that would just be stupid, but Esme just felt bad and sad that she couldn't talk to him as Esmeralda she had to hide behind the defense of Roselenda.

♚░░OOC: NA ♚░░LOCATION : Clearing ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Sad

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:58 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

Echo looked at Rose and steadily grew worried about her. She was acting "off". Her movements were starting to paint a picture for the near completely oblivious Echo. Though he could not read people emotions and expressions, body language was something he understood. Its a key part of learning when to steal from someone, but in this case he was reading a person for something different. If there was something wrong he would let her tell him in time. He had no right to pry into her feelings. "hmm...you hungry? I can get us enough for decent dinner if you want." Echo said with a smile trying to lighten up the mood.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Worried
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Trying to Relax
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ The infamous writers block is knocking on my window Owo;;

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Refraction Theory

Upon hearing his question Esme lifted her head and shook it no "I'm not all that hunrgy, but if you are I'll go with you so you can get something to eat." Esme told him with a hint of a smile. Esme did not yet feel the need for anything to eat, but if Echo was hungry she wasent going to hold him back. "Thanks for the offer though." Esme added a moment later.

♚░░OOC: Me to, no worries. ♚░░LOCATION : Clearing ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Sad

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:19 pm
Duke

Male Gypsy

"Name's Duke! Remember that!"

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke looked around...

you sure we are heading in the right direction?

JehovahtheWolf

DispiritingExcitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

refraction theory

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 am
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo nodded slowly and smiled. He stood up brushing himself off also seeing that others had joined them here. "Thanks, I haven't in quite a while hehe." Echo said laughing a bit. He held his hand out for Rose to help her up. "I'll have grab some money on the way though." Echo said with a slight shrug. He needed to do what Rose said and get a job.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Concerned
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Kinda Hungry
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Destyways

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 am
Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

User Image

Not far, a girl was crawling on the ground, panting.
"Damn it...I didn't think crawling would be this difficult...how many miles have I gone...on second thought, where the hell am I?" she asked and turned on her back, allowing herself to breath. "Honestly, you'd think they'd let a slave girl have her freaking crutches. Stupid." she closed her eyes for a moment. "Now, the question is if I can find him in time. And I need new ********." she looked to her left, finding sticks. "Heeeeeey." she picked the sticks up, and got herself standing. "Oh well, this is plenty easier. I mean...the OTHER way is easier, sure, but I'm afraid to use that..." she shook her head, and took one step, only for one of the sticks to snap in half and she hit the floor. "Ow...that was unpleasant..." she thought, and propped herself up again.

People can be so cruel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:30 pm

User Image
Bethany "Red" Clyde
Teenage Revolutionary
Monster and proud! Is that gonna be a ********' problem?

It took her a while, but Red eventually caught up with the group. She looked at Duke and shrugged, still kind of lost from before..
The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Refraction Theory

Freya nodded and took his hand to help her stand up, but when he said he may have to find some money Esme shook her head "No. I will pay for you, I've got some extra money." Her voice was its normal voice with a slightly more commanding tone. "I'd rather pay then watch you get locked up, plus you bought me a drink today." Esme told him. Esme began to look around seeing a ton of people fill in, she wondered what they all were doing there.

♚░░OOC: NA ♚░░LOCATION : Clearing ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Curious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:52 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo was kind of stunned by the comment made by Rose. She did have a fair point, even though it was very unlikely he would get caught. This was an act of kindness however and Echo was not about to be an a** and reject it. "You don't have to...but thanks Rose." She said smiling not realizing he was still holding her hand. Once he realized this, he blushed quite brightly and politely let go. "Shall we be off?" Echo said softly, though he too was curious as to why a group started to gather in the clearing.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Surprised
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Walking
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:16 am

Refraction Theory

Esme nodded "I know I don't have to." She whispered as she moved her hand away and crossed them over her stumic. "Um yeah. Ill follow you." Esme told him. She had no idea where he wanted to go so Esme assumed it would be easiest to just follow him.

♚░░OOC: NA ♚░░LOCATION : Clearing ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Curious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm
Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

User Image

"Hey look...people!" SAmi slowly went over to them. "Uh...oh...maybe they're headhunters and want to kill me...that would be bad...uh...s**t." she kind of just stood there, holding herself up with a stick. "Uhhh...I mean...I don't have anything besides this stick...maybe they can help me...EXCUSE ME!" she called out to the people. "HEllo! Uh...Can you help me!" she started to crutch toward them. "I'm looking for someone! A friend of mine! Do you know where a settlement is...or a commune or something?" nailed it.

People can be so cruel

Destyways

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:25 pm
⁞Ͼ ҉ ₳ Ƨɘѵаᶇᶇа Ҭʂөᶅɨѵаɖɘ ₳ ҉ Ͽ⁞
-Demon Guardian without purpose-
"Call me and dog and bark you into pieces. Don't believe me? Try me...I dare you~"
One step slice, two step dice

User Image

Sevanna looked over to Duke not quite sure why they were in this place in the first place. "I don't even know why we are here! Duke do you have a plan, if so we need to move." Sevanna was losing her patience and wanted to move into action. Her ears caught the sound of someone yelling for help and saw a girl barely standing using a stick as well as another girl she saw from the Inn. Sevanna sighed and want to aid the girl. "I can help you get to city. As for finding your friend that may have to wait. Not that wouldn't help but we are trying to help someone in trouble." Sevanna offered her hand/carry Sami. There was no way she was lending Soul and Reaver as crutches. The girl hadn't asked for that but it wasn't going to happen. "Duke, whats the plan. It's safe to say you're the brains of this operation. Show us a path and we'll take it." The wolf gave a lot of faith to the human. He had more of an idea of what happening and this was his friend that was in trouble. not hers.

Ͼ Where Am I
Ͼ My Feelings
Ͼ My Goal
Ͼ O.o.C. ≈

Destinysway

Manchee of Prentisstown

The Offspring Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:33 pm
Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

User Image

Sami looked at the strange girl, not that she could complain, she was weird herself.
"You're trying to help someone? I can help...maybe..." she said to the girl. "I make miracles...and they happen only when the worst happens. Yeah." that was how she was going to explain that. Totes legit.

People can be so cruel

Destyways

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:46 am
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo nodded and started walking back to town. This whole day turned out to be a really good day. He met a girl that related with him. "I wonder if the town is still in one piece haha." Echo said chuckling a bit. This city had a habit of breaking itself every now and then.

--{Exits}--

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Curious
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Walking
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ Sorry I was super distracted and forgot DDDX

mudgirl2222

Forest Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff