Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unwanted Fate: Return of Evil {Elphy/Dragon} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

Sky had a point. For a book to contain every piece of history, it had to be big. But I didn’t expect it to be that big. It practically made a thud when I set it on the table. But I had to admit. It was a beautiful. You know, for a book. But it illuminated with power. I suddenly had an urge to use that power. To help my parents. To destroy whatever it was that was causing this. But, again, my father’s words rang through my head.

All magic comes with a price.

I hated it when my father was right. But this book had to be one of the most powerful books I could ever use. I had to control whatever power was trying to come out. Something seemed to want to draw me closer to the book. This was getting really dangerous but we needed whatever it could give us. It made sense now. The reason why only the elders could use it was because they were the only ones that could control it. When Sky touched the book, I could feel the magic even more as it practically shocked him. I began to wonder if that was normal and if it was sensing what he wanted or needed. In our history class, they had told us of something like it. So I didn’t really doubt it if that was the case. Still, I didn’t like the power I was sensing. It was strange to describe. It wasn’t like the feeling I had in that cave when Sky broke the seal. It was…..bigger than that. It was good, I think, but I knew one wrong move and it could be turned for evil. We had to be careful.

The pages of the book suddenly opened themselves until they stopped. Sky seemed to be thinking the exact thing I was. “They're blank. What good is that?” He was just as disappointed as I was. But that’s when the words appeared. To protect the knowledge of lifetimes past and present. That didn’t sound good. Was this going to cost us something? Like an arm? Or a leg? Or worse. A life. This book was, after all, meant to protect the past and present. Just like it said.

This was getting ridiculous. I was over thinking this. It was just a book. No harm ever came from a book. Then again, I was the one to speak. I used books all the time for spells and potions. But this seemed more powerful than any book I had ever used. Still, I took a step back and decided to keep my distance. “Yeah,” I said, “weird.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"All magic comes with a price"

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► We were warriors on the front lines
        ► Standing, unafraid
        ► But now we're watchers on the sidelines
        ► While our families slip away

► Where are you, men of courage?
        ► You were made for so much more
        ► Let the pounding of our hearts cry
        ► We will serve the Lord

Sky wasn't sure what to do, so he asked. "Whats going on in the city? Why are demons appearing all over the world when they hadn't been seen for thousands of years?" He didn't expect it to work, but he watched as a single line wrote itself across the page. The seal has been broken. Then the writing faded away. Sky looked at Mel for a moment, his face showing his confusion. "What seal?" He asked the book. Nothing happened. So he tried again. "What seal was broken?" Lines of text began to write across the pages, slowly at first, then faster and faster, filling the page and going to the next one, then the pages began to flip as text wrote itself upon them.

Sky looked at the writing. Hundreds upon hundreds of seals were written on the pages, all having been broken throughout the ages apparently. Sky sighed and slammed his fist on the table by the book. "Which seal released the demons, how was it broken, and who broke it?!" Sky nearly shouted.

Script began to appear on the now blank pages once again. The Infinity Seal has been broken, an act once believed to be impossible. With the seal gone, the barriers protecting this world have been destroyed, allowing darkness to return. The writing paused for a moment then continued, Skylar Michael Johanson broke the Infinity Seal when he released the Dragon Fire, the magical force that was the key to the seal. The writing faded away, but Sky felt like he was falling.

This was his fault? He was the reason demons were destroying the world? "How do we stop this?" Sky's voice was barely a whisper. The book didn't respond.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call
► We will love our wives and children
► We refuse to let them fall

► We will reignite the passion
► That we buried deep inside
► May the watchers become warriors
► Let the men of God arise

elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

The more Sky talked to the book, the more it responded. This book was truly dangerous. When asked the right questions, it would reveal any secret. The elders should have put a better security spell on the book. Only allowing the elders to speak to it and only have it reveal any answers to someone that was worthy. We could literally ask this book anything. Sky was proving that. When he asked who broke it, I already knew the answer to that. To which, I was right. But then the next writing made me smile a little. "Skylar Michael Johanson broke the Infinity Seal when he released the Dragon Fire, the magical force that was the key to the seal. "

“See?! I told you there was a dragon,” I stated a little stubbornly. I wasn’t crazy. But this dragon seemed more dangerous than I thought. “What is the Dragon Fire?” I asked the book. The book paused before beginning to write more. ”The Dragon Fire was the heart of the Dragon world Pyros. It was the living source of all their magical powers. Long ago, it was contained and sealed along with the magic it contained.” Well that was comforting. So Sky basically released dragon magic that was now causing chaos to our world and our people. Maybe even our own magic. “How do we stop the Dragon Fire from causing more destruction?” I asked, afraid of what it would say.

The writing began to appear rather slowly as if trying to write a love poem for someone. ”Only the one who possesses the Heart of our world can destroy the Dragon Fire forever.” The Heart of our world? I thought that was a myth. Kids had talked about it at school all the time wondering what the Heart of our world actually looked like. From the sound of it, the Heart was possessed by a witch or wizard. “Who possesses the Heart now?” The previous writing faded and only one word appeared. ”Unknown.Great. Now we had the answer to destroying the Dragon Fire but we had no way of knowing who actually possessed that Heart gift. This just kept getting better and better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"All magic comes with a price"

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Sky sneered at Mel as a joke when she mentioned the dragon again, but then the book went on to say that the Dragon Fire had been the heart of their world. "Whoa, back up, I am confused. What is the heart of a world?" Sky asked. The heart of a world is the physical manifestation of power in its truest form. World Hearts come in two different forms, material and ethereal. Some Hearts are objects, while others occupy living creatures. All magic on a world comes from their World Heart." The book wrote. That answer didn't make much more sense to Sky, but he shook his head anyways and asked another question. "Would destroying the Dragon Fire help our world?" The book didn't respond. Sky tried again with a different question. "What happened to the Dragon Fire after it was released?"

The Dragon Fire was absorbed and sealed within the body of Skylar Michael Johanson, its power now his. Sky read the writing, then read it again, his world rocking on its axis. "Why?" Sky asked, though he doubted he would get an answer for that. The Dragon Fire was never meant to inhabit a mortal vessel. It's power too great to be controlled. Dark forces conspired to use Skylar Michael Johanson to release the Heart so that the seals protecting their world, and all worlds would be broken. With the seal broken, the darkness would be unleashed, and Malekai The Dark would be free once again.

This wasn't happening, it wasn't happening. Couldn't be happening. "Why me?" Sky asked. Only one without magic could breach the seal and release the Dragon Fire. And with that, the book slammed closed, as if it had divulged all the information it was willing to give. Sky turned to Mel, tears in his eyes. "Its all my fault." Sky said, feeling the weight of countless souls lost upon his shoulders.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

My heart seemed to stop beating. The words on the pages just burned through my brain. The Dragon had been absorbed in Sky’s body. It wasn’t meant to have a mortal vessel. What would that mean? I stared back at Sky’s scared face. I was scared too. My world was crashing. First, my parents left to go into a war that didn’t seem like it could be one and second, I was going to lose my best friend forever if we didn’t find this, so called, heart. Sky’s life now hung in the balance if we didn’t do something. We couldn’t just sit here and do nothing.

This wasn’t Sky’s fault. I refused to believe that. Sky was my best friend and I had known him since we were practically in diapers. Sky would hardly hurt a fly let alone innocent people. There was no way this was his fault. “No,” I said stubbornly. “It’s not. You were put under a spell that you couldn’t get out of. You were forced to break that seal. This is someone else’s fault not yours!” I recalled our routine that morning. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just the fact that we had flown into a negation area, lost all magic and it was where Sky had been forced to release the Dragon Fire. I would never have admitted this aloud but I think my mother was right. Our bikes eventually did get us into trouble.

I turned back to the book. I didn’t care how dangerous this book was or the power it held. I didn’t even care how much trouble we would be in if someone found out we had this book. We were in enough danger as it was and this was an ‘end of the world’ emergency. “Who is Malekai The Dark?” The letters slowly began to form and Malekai’s story was unfolded. Malekai was a great and powerful wizard. So great the elders of the high council saw much potential in him but they also saw darkness. Malekai feasted on greed and power and was soon banished. Over time Malekai only grew stronger, his greed overcoming him as he feasted on the need for power. The wizard engulfed himself in dark magic until the dark magic consumed him but still it wasn’t enough. Soon Malekai made a deal with the demon king and grew all too powerful. After much war and bloodshed, Malekai was sealed by the Dragon Fire. Never to be seen or heard from again. The words vanished and I soon realized our world was in deep trouble than it all appeared. But one thing was clear. If we were going to beat this guy, we needed the Heart of our World. Wherever it was and whoever or whatever possessed it.

“How do we find the Heart?” I asked the book. Again the words began to form but it didn’t write much. Only when the Heart reaches its full potential, will it finally be revealed. And once again the words disappeared. This book was making me more and more upset with each written word. This was basically another riddle! How were we supposed to find the Heart and even when we did how we were going to use it to defeat Malekai? Were we even going to fight him? Sky couldn’t. Who knew what that Dragon Fire was going to do to him?

No. I couldn’t think of things like that. I wouldn’t think of things like that. Sky was going to be fine. We were going to figure this out. Were we even going to fight this or take this to the elders? What would they do to Sky when they found out? Would they kill him? Lock him up? I was digging myself into a deeper hole before I even stepped outside in the dirt. I walked away from the book trying to wrap my head around all of this. This was too much. This had to be dream. There was no way this was reality. No way. It couldn’t be. This was not something us kids would get into. Sure, we got into trouble but this kind of stuff never happened to us. Ever! Nothing exciting ever happened in our world. What was so important about now?

I didn’t even what to look at the book anymore. I feared asking more questions when get answers the answers would only lead to more questions and riddles. Talking to some restricted book wasn’t doing us any good. Somehow, I found a chair and I sunk deep in it. This was all too much. I wasn’t ready for this. This wasn’t something I wanted. This was something mom and dad dealt with on a daily basis. This was something they could handle. Not me. Not Sky. If ever there was a time when I needed my parents for guidance, this was it.

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

The book opened again to answer Mel's questions, or really give more questions than answer to be accurate. Sky was lost, what were they supposed to do? How could they fix this? Sky rubbed his face, trying to clear his mind. Mel had tried to comfort him, but a pit had opened in his chest, and without a doubt, he knew the weight of everything that had happened was on his shoulders. He looked around the library to see the window, the sky was in twilight, and the sun was about to set. Time had flown while they were seeking answers from the book. "Come on." Sky said, walking out of the library. "Its getting late, and the others are probably wondering what happened to us." And with that, Sky left the room and walked through the halls until he was back in the main living room with his parents, Sadie, and Nathanial.

His parents were trying to find any information they could on the attack, but nothing had been discovered yet. Sadie and Mel's little brother were in the kitchen making dinner. Sky didn't speak, he instead kept walking, exiting the house and walking down to the beach. Thoughts kept flashing through his mind, incoherent and jumbled. He felt his anger rising, and in response his elemental magic began to swirl within him, a hurricane of power ready to be unleashed. Sky tried to suppress the power, but it kept getting stronger and stronger. His body started to heat up, his skin steaming. Then a splitting pain pierced his skull, the agony was immediate and debilitating.

Sky put his palms against his temples, trying to ride out the pain, but it didn't fade. When the pain started, Sky lost control of his elements, and fire erupted over his body. The earth began to shudder and shake, the sand around him rising into the air and undulating like liquid. Air began to spiral around him in the beginning form of a tornado. And the ocean water before him rose up ten feet as a wave then froze solid. Sky lifted his head up, unable to bear the pain any more, and screamed. The elemental energy continued to build, becoming stronger and stronger, threatening to tear Sky apart.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

(New element: Magic force. Think of it like spiritual pressure from Bleach if you know what that is, if not. I'll tell you. Sky's magic force is out of control and building.)
elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

Sky was, again, right. The more answers we got, the more questions we would get. It was getting late and soon Sky’s parents and Sadie would be wondering what we were doing and what kind of trouble we were getting ourselves into. Oh, if only they knew. Sadie would nearly die of a heart attack. I nodded as Sky left the room. I stayed back to hide our ‘evidence’ of actually getting ourselves into trouble. I closed the book though it beckoned me to open it up and keep asking questions as if this was what it feasted on. Giving people the information they needed. But I knew better. Then again, if I actually did I wouldn’t have agreed to get the book for Sky. I placed the giant book back into the bag and it disappeared back to where it came from. Good riddance. Hopefully, I wouldn’t have to bring it out again.

I walked out of the library and headed to my room or whichever one I picked out. I didn’t know where Sky was. Most likely he was trying to wrap his head around this as much as I was. This really was a lot to take in. Sky had opened a seal that wasn’t supposed to be opened and released some dark evil wizard that wasn’t supposed to see the light of day again. I decided on a room toward the back of the upstairs. It was big, looked cozy but it wasn’t home. It still didn’t feel right without my parents. But the best part was it had a view. I opened the balcony only see Sky at the beach to, what looked like, he was in pain. I headed back downstairs to check up on him. Walking past Sadie and Sky’s parents, I acted as if nothing was wrong. Though, they were too busy doing whatever to even notice I was in the room.

I walked outside and noticed the winds had really picked up. Even the ocean was having a fit. I assumed it was because of a storm but that’s when I realized something was, indeed, wrong with Sky. Fire shot out of his body as if someone had lit him on fire. My heart stopped. Was this the moment I was going to lose someone I cared for? I ran toward Sky not really knowing what I could do. Though, I didn’t get far before the earth started trembling as if the earth was angry. Soon all the elements surrounded Sky. All I could do was sit and watch what was unfolding. I was scared. I had never seen anything like this before. What could I do? “SKY! NO!” I seemed to shout but I wasn’t sure if he heard me. Again, I felt helpless. Suddenly, Sky’s words echoed in my mind. “You aren't helpless Mel, you know that.” I did know that. I was the best witch in our graduating class. No one had seen magical powers like mine. Then again, I hadn’t really seen magical power like this before.

But I had to do something. With all the strength and balance I could muster, I tried walking towards Sky. The light illuminating from Sky almost blinded me. Even the fire that he was giving off seemed hotter than any camp fire. No doubt this was part of the Dragon Fire. It wasn’t meant to have a vessel to which Sky was now victim to. Whoever did this to Sky was going to pay. “SKY!” I tried shouting again as I slowly inched closer. I could feel the power from the Dragon Magic. Its power was unlike any other. I could see why Malekai wanted it so badly. Anyone who possessed this power or had control over it could be unstoppable. “SKY! FIGHT IT!!! DON'T GIVE IN!” I pleaded. I wasn’t even sure if he actually heard me. The closer I got, the hotter my body felt. I knew there was a fire proof spell but I didn’t know that one by heart. It wasn’t like I had the entire spell book memorized. Not to mention, I was sure that spell called for a potion. One that I didn’t have. Tears of frustration ran down my cheeks. Even if Sky survived this, he wouldn’t the next time or the next. If we didn’t do something, I was going to lose my best friend forever. “Please,” I muttered to myself, “don’t leave me.”

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces