Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:32 pm
"Okay." Rosie said, perking up and looking back around at the pathways that lead further into, and up into the city.
Rosie didn't mind being a guide, she knew the city well enough to not get lost in certain parts of it, and when all else failed, she had a map she could reference. It helped her locate a good hotel anyway.

But as fun as something like this would normally be, the fact that she was showing around someone who previously had already seen everything that she had in this city.
She did her best to not let to get to her, or to at least let it show that she was even marginally as upset as she actually was.

Eventually, after the hours of walking around had caught up to them, The trainer led them to check into a hotel, the address texted to Sera who would be reaching the city any moment from what Rosie had gathered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:52 pm
Exploring the city, Luke found, was a far easier undertaking than hearing about himself and his former memories. Even if he had previously been familiar with the area, it was simple enough just to treat it like an entirely new experience - and after all, it was for him. As one could expect of a city of such a scale, there was plenty to keep one's interest, and Luke was enabled to worry a little less about his circumstances, at least for a time.

An afternoon of leisure could only last as long as the afternoon, though, and there came the eventual reminder of the past life in which he was so deeply ensnared. As much as he would have liked, it didn't seem like the sort of thing he could really run away from, so he supposed he at least owed some effort.

"What kind of person is... our friend?" he asked tentatively. Maybe it was a bit late in the game to ask such a broad question, but he had enjoyed a day of not thinking about things that he couldn't think about.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:17 pm
Rosie let out a pleasant sight at the sight of the crisp made of room that she opened the door to. set with two queen size beds, it didn't look terribly different from the hotel rooms she had seem in the past, though the view was considerably nicer, a balcony framed with blooming tree branches of spring and overlooking the wooden city beyond.

"Sera?" Rosie said, letting her bag fall from her shoulder as she sank slowly down onto the bed closest to the door, reaching up to brush her hair out of her face,
"Sera's a lot of fun, she's a big personality in this little person, she's very to the point, and sometimes comes off as a little brash and harsh, but its becasue she cares. especially about her friends, and her pokemon."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:23 pm
'Sera,' that was important to know. The description struck him as somewhat concerning; he didn't know he would interact with a person like that, and he was left wondering how they could have become friends in the first place. He moved across the room to seat himself carefully on the bed, nodding his understanding. He searched for a response but was unable to find one - it didn't seem polite to feel so anxious about it.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:38 pm
"She's- She's a good person." Rosie added into the silence.

"She's loud." Northern added from where she was moving around to inspect the room.
The Jirachi floated up to the middle of the room and looking between the two humans. "Not just how she talks,"

Rosie smiled softly "Northern-"

The Jirachi furrowed her brow and looked over at Luke "I feel like that too... when she's around." she told him. "And usually she comes with the dark types and- ... I don't think I like them very much."

"Oh Northern, you know they wouldn't hurt you."

"Nnooo" Northern countered, bringing her hands up to her neck "I don't -know- that, and that's the problem!"
She said with a swallow and floated back over to the balcony.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:46 pm
He watched the Jirachi as it communicated, tilting his head lightly. He didn't have an impression of dark-types as being particularly dangerous, but maybe he was missing information about them. "What about dark-types?" he pursued, looking from the psychic-type to its apparent trainer.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:49 pm
Northern was already looking over at Luke at his apparent confusion, ready for the question before he even answered it, and in a quieten mental link that was to portray an ominous air replied; "They're not there."

Rosie arched her eyebrows, looking from Northern to Luke. "She can't read them like she can everything else, Dark types have an immunity to her type."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:59 pm
The cryptic answer was somehow faintly frightening; from the combination of what was said, how it was said, and Luke's overall struggle for understanding with nearly everything; though his company's further explanation eased his concern. "I guess that makes sense..." he replied, watching the Jirachi idly. He supposed he could sympathize, in a way. He didn't like thinking about the past for somewhat similar reasons - he knew it was there, but it felt perfectly empty nonetheless.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:11 pm
Northern watched the humans for a couple of seconds, tilting her head before she drifted closer to Luke. "So... This is like what happened to you before." She said. "You said it to me that day... when I learned about where I came from for the first time."

She hesitated not to get to close to him, her brow furrowing against the kind of nervousness and confusion that was overwhelming him. a sense she wasn't unfamiliar with herself.
"Only its not you anymore." she mused with a note of concern.

"Northern." Rosie said quietly. "Honey, its been a long couple of days... why don't we talk about it later." The trainer offered gently, She could tell this was bewildering and even upsetting to the Legendary who probably had a better grasp on what was actually going on then anyone in the room combined  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:24 pm
He drew in his fingers to his palms, clenching his hands loosely in his lap and tucking his head slightly down. 'This' didn't mean much when connected to 'before,' and 'that day' certainly meant even less. "I don't know what that means," he said, speaking in a small, hopelessly frustrated voice and frowning at his hands. "I don't understand."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:30 pm
Northern frowned, drifting back a little bit. This wasn't right, and she didn't like this, how could someone change so dramatically... No, no it went beyond that, It was like this wasn't even the same person before, her eyes were lying to her, she might as well not even have them open. This man wasn't Luke.

"Okay, its alright." Rosie said, reaching out to scoop Northern away.
Rosie glanced over. "Hey Pop..."

The Lopunny opened one eye from where she was laying on the bed with her arms crossed, pulling one of the headphones away from her ears.
"Will you and Kiss please take Northern out for a bit" She asked.

Pop let out a silent sigh, but hopped to her feet, as Rosie pulled out another ball to release her Raichu.
After handing the yellow pokemon some money to buy a treat for all of them they ushered the Legendary out with a more upbeat tempo from the energetic electric type.

As she door closed Rosie reached her fingers up to nervously rub at her forehead.
"I'm sorry... I imagined she would have a hard time making sense of this."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:49 pm
He moved to fold his arms in his laps, lowering his head and raising his shoulders to withdraw somewhat into his posture. "Well, me too," he murmured, brow furrowed in a demoralized frown.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:52 pm
Rosie hung there for a moment, more then once she made a start as if to go over to him, but for whatever debate she had she stopped.
"Look I..." She finally spoke, taking a step forward but stopping again, and falling quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:04 pm
He looked up to her for a moment when she spoke and down again when she abandoned her words, drawing a tight breath. "And you too," he amended. "Everyone, I guess... I just-- It almost feels like a test, hearing about stuff like that that I'm just expected to know about and be able to respond to. It's like a test in a totally different language. At least put it in a way that I can understand so I have some kind of chance."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:02 pm
Thankfully Rosie had, at some point, conveyed their room number to Sera so she would know what room in the hotel to go to, and for that she was grateful. If nothing else, it saved her another embarrassing phone call - 'hello, yes, I'm actually here now, where are you' - which she wasn't sure she would've been able to handle. Once was more than enough.

After returning Luna to her ball, Sera and Anastasia had made their way up through the hotel. They'd come across Rosie's pokemon on the way and Anastasia had the opportunity to go with them, but had decided against it and continued to accompany her trainer, which the brunette was glad for - after what happened to Mieu, she was less inclined to let the Umbreon out of her sight.

Upon arriving at the room number Rosie had given her, Sera raised her hand to knock, but hesitated before doing so. This was the correct room, right? Yes, it was, so she should just knock... But what would she say? 'Hi Luke, I'm your best friend Sera, remember me?' 'Hello, my name is Sera and we're best friends even if you don't remember s**t about anything anymore.' Seriously though, what was she supposed to say? What could she say? Preferably nothing that would make her friend feel bad - for she still considered him one of her two best friends, without a shadow of a doubt - and the uncertainty of how to handle this situation left her rather anxious and unnerved. Maybe she should just be casual about it...?

Oh to hell with it.

With a frustrated sigh, directed almost entirely at herself, Seraphine raised her hand and knocked on the door, while Anastasia watched with a growing air of confusion at her trainer's behavior.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff