Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply A place to start your own game
Riverbank Romance (winners/prizes known now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:39 pm
Done

"Oh Dominic ... I would love to. Can Mom come to? It would be wonderful if she could meet your family and get to know you all. Sides, knowing Mom, she'll want to help your GrandUncle."

"I'll ask Dad but I don't see why not. But it may be very painful as GrandUncle is very sick. But I really do want him to meet you and your Mom," Dominic said.

As he looked deeply into Sage's eyes. Dominic continued, "Queenie? Not sure if I do but I do remember Mayura - she had a beautiful smile. Then there was a Star ...  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:29 pm
continuing from Cookie's last post...

While looking into each others eyes..Sage looks distraught and says..* who are you talking about Dominic? who is this Mayura girl? and she had a nice smile? I don't remember ..then lightens up, ah well in the past right! and laughs! 4laugh I think we should just concentrate on getting me out of this arranged marriage, and saving your dad's business..wouldn't that be a great idea? and maybe your great Uncle would have some suggestions..we should ask him! and winks at him! wink *

Dominic replies...* Of course sweetheart, we will work this out, and if you say Renly had eyes for Queenie, let's get them together again..it should be interesting, a fun night for them, something to rehatch their romance..and yes, we should definately see my Uncle, he will surely give us tips! and then smiles,* his gorgeous gentle smile..that Sage loves so much! they go back to hugging and lovingly kissing each other! heart

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:57 pm
Editing Done Editing

Mayura and Queenie were one and the same. Sage knew her as Queenie as that is what all the girls called her but Mayura was her real name. She was fitting for such a man as Renly. They deserved each other. Meanwhile, Phillip and his Uncle were having a visit and talking with each other. Phillip called him Pa Paa and said, "Pa Paa, you are looking so pale these days and barely eating. Is there anything I can do for you?" Pa Paa said, "No, Phillip, I know its my time soon and I am making due and taking one day at a time." He continued talking. "There is something I want to share with you though before I leave this world behind. You and Dominic have meant the world to me and been so good to me through the years. Your daddy was a fine man. We had our differences growing up but we were there for each other if someone else was to offend either of us, we had each others back. I own this land and this house and it would give me great pleasure if I could offer this house, farm, stables with horses, and 200 acres of land to you and Dominic. I would love for you two to enjoy and take care of it. I know the Talbotts are busy buddies and have been giving you a hard time for decades now and that is not right. With this, you should be able to part with some of the land and you two will be better off. Might even save your business if that is how you want to use your money from the land sales but I will leave that up to you two to decide." Phillip started tearing up as he listened and thinking his 2nd daddy was not going to be with them much longer and also some joy knowing that he could make his Uncle happy before passing on, to take on his property, farm, and stables leaving his Uncle with peace. "Pa Paa," wiping tears away, "we would most certainly appreciate your kind and generous offer and will take really good care of your land, farm, and stables. I may let the business be bought out by the Talbotts so we can concentrate on your generous gift. Dominic has found the love-of-his-life recently and I believe he wants to bring her and her mother up to see you so you can meet them." His Uncle had a sweet peaceful smile on his face. "I would so enjoy that, Phillip! Thank you!" Then they were both sobbing a little.  
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:03 am
Philip set about making his sick uncle as comfortable as he could. He prayed, something he had not done in a long time, fervently that a miracle would happen so that the Uncle would recover and be part of their bright future.

He stared out of the window at the land surrounding the ranch. He turned as his Uncle had a coughing fit.

Gently he lifted up the sick man's head. "Take some water Pa Paa, it will help."

"Thank you," came the soft whisper.

"When was the last time you saw a doctor, Pa Paa?" asked Philip.

"A long time - don't like that quack Doc looking over me. A Doc, huh! He never left this town. Just cos his Mom was a healer, he took on the title, Doc and everyone accepted it. HUMBUG!"

Philip laughed gently at how his beloved uncle had enough energy for that last retort.  

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:21 am
Posting this in here cos I don't know who Eloquent Anon is.

Is there an eloquent Anon in this thread?

If there is, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY GIFT. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: A little birdy told me you may be questing this. I do hope you enjoy it.
-Eloquent Anon

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!  
mama_bearr generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:15 am
The new day dawned with hope. Sage awoke feeling like she had a chance at happiness. She dressed and started her chores. She found her Mother in the kitchen preparing breakfast and gave her a hug. A knock at the door caught them by surprise. Maria opened the door to find Dominic holding flowers. He handed them to Maria. "good morning Mrs. Smith. I have come to see if you and Sage would like to take a walk with me to visit my Uncle Seymour?" It is a beautiful day for a walk we would love to. Said Maria. They found the older gentleman resting in a chair by the window enjoying the morning sun. He was pleased to see he had visitors. Pa Paa, I would like to introduce you to Sage and Maria. Sage is the girl I told you about. What a lovely young lady, declared the man. I can see why you are so smitten with her. Come child, have a seat beside me.  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
mayuralover generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

mayuralover

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:28 am
*done editing
woah.. my name now? XD
----------------------------
Sage took a seat on the chair beside Dominic's granduncle. His wrinkles and sun-tanned skin showed years of hard labor, but his eyes showed a life well lived.
Granduncle: Dominic, thank you for bringing her here today. I've not much longer in this life, but to see you so happy in love, that makes me very happy indeed.
Dominic: Oh Granduncle, I just wanted to make you happy. You are sick, and I wanted to do anything to relieve your pain.
Granduncle: Well, a beautiful girl's face does help a bit, haha! *coughs*
Sage: Oh, do you need water? I will go get you a drink!
Granduncle: No, no, I am all right. Now please, why don't you tell me how you two met.  
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:16 pm
why not ... need to figure out how to put in Mama Bear's name in now. rofl
Does Sage's Mama have a name? twisted I'll look after I finish my part.

Edit
Dang - she has: Maria Smith, Queenie named her on page 5. rofl But I created a way to bring in the Bearr name twisted ... ta DA! See below! rofl *drrum roll! TOAST! cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine rofl

Sage's mother was staring intently at Pa Paa.

"Sir, when was the last time you saw a doctor? There have been many medical advancements." Sage's Mama blushed a little."Doc is no longer in business. I helped out the new Doctor when he first came here to practice. He's very good; a natural healer. Would you mind if I arranged an appointment for you? His wife is also a trained nurse. Dr Bearr may be able to help you."  

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:31 am
After Seymor had a very nice talk with Maria..he smiled and said *sure I would love to see Dr.Bearr! But I'm afraid, time has taken it's toll on me..don't think any new medicine will help little old me! you are a very kind lady thank you! razz *

*Now , Dominic, introduce me to this lovely young lady of yours! and winks at him! wink *

*Sage looks Dominic's way and starts to giggle lightly..* and starts saying, well hello there Mr.Seymor, it's so nice to meet you finally, razz I am quite taken by your grand nephew here..and redface blushes! ..we met at a local dance! I think we sort of knew then we would frequent each other more..does this please you Sir? Dominic's told me so much about you, and how he respects your ideas in life! as I will now as well heart *

Mr.Seymor replies..or Papaa I mean ..says.

* You are a most charming young lady, I am very pleased to meet you, we needed some fresh blood in our family..it will be good to have you and your mother around at the farm, my land, I believe Phillip will take it over, as I've offered it to him and Dominic, they've stood by me through thick and thin!..well merited I'd say! , and the Talbotts, I don't think they will bother you again!, if this is the last thing I do, then make it so..nice to meet you Sage and you Maria mrgreen *

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:58 pm
Editing /// giggles /// Done Editing

Sage and Maria both start to speak at once and giggle when they both say, "May we...." and they blush and look at each other. "Go ahead, mom, you say it." Maria says, "May we visit you again and bring you some home-made cookies? I've taught my daughter how to make our secret family recipe. We call them Crazeey Cookies because they we put butterscotch chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and white chocolate chip cookies in with the secrete family recipe and top with sprinkles!" Pa Paa said, oh those sound good but I can only nibble at this point. I would enjoy another visit and a taste of your Crazeey Cookies though! Thank you for offering." Coughs a little but smiles at all of them one at a time.  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:01 am
rofl

I do apologise for leading you all down this primrose path but .... rofl

Philip came into the room at that moment and Maria offered him a cookie.

"Thank you, Maria". He took a bite. "I must confess these are very good. A secret recipe?" A thoughtful look came over his face.

"Maria, would you be willing to make up a batch of these? I would love to sell them in my store. Crazeey Cookee ... "

"Brilliant," whispered Uncle Seymor, " and a Star is born. If you will do it, Maria, I promise I will go and see Dr Bearr. It will be awkward, anarchy. But with all of you around, I can do it. I WILL do it!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:40 am
lol Crazeey you are just too funny! lol

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
rofl

"Thank you, Maria". He took a bite. "I must confess these are very good. A secret recipe?" A thoughtful look came over his face.

"Maria, would you be willing to make up a batch of these? I would love to sell them in my store. Crazeey Cookee ... "

"Brilliant," whispered Uncle Seymor, " and a Star is born. If you will do it, Maria, I promise I will go and see Dr Bearr. It will be awkward, anarchy. But with all of you around, I can do it. I WILL do it!"

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:28 pm
Thanks for laughing with me, y'all. That's what brings me back to Gaia day after day. emotion_hug

Queen-tintin
lol Crazeey you are just too funny! lol

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
rofl

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:04 pm
Editing - Done Editing

Sage and Dominic proceeded to tell Pa Paa about how they met and it brought great joy to hear such a romantic story. He was delighted his Grand Nephew was making wise choices. They courted for about a year and then married. Within a year after marriage, an heir was running around the place and they were discussing having another child. Phillip sold is business to the Talbott's who were more then thrilled to acuire it for their own greediness. He concentrated on his Uncle's farm and land. Phillip also eventually declared his likes towards Maria and courted her behind Sage and Dominic's back for a while until they were caught. No news at this point on whether or not they ever became husband and wife though. Renly looked up Queenie and remembered her right away. Mauraru was as beautiful as he had remembered. Mr. and Mrs. Talbott were more impressed with Mauraru then Sage but I'm sure Sage would not have cared at all if she knew. She was living the life with the one she loved and a family rich with values! The Crazeey Cookees made a huge hit in town and brought in some extra money for the family! Everyone wanted to know the secret family recipe but they never told a soul. At least not yet. They had plans on marketing them and increasing their business of selling Crazeey Cookees! Renly and Queenie married about the same time as Sage and Dominic and grew to more and more greedy in life. Although, Maurura aged more clever and wittier. She just may out-smart that husband of hers.

Awkward Anarchy

That is the end of this Riverbank Romance Game. I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves playing! I will get with the Captain and see how he wants to handle giving out the larger prizes. I want to thank everyone who participated in this game - you all did well and I so enjoyed it!!

Blessings

emotion_bigheart

EDIT: If you read this already, I just added the part in black as it came to me in the night.  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:13 pm
wow this was fun..hope we have more rp's like this...I liked it! mrgreen heart

thak you Blue! 4laugh  
A place to start your own game