Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:13 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dragon instantly gulped. "B-But what if I draw bad? I-I don't want to make you look bad." he frowned while blushing innocently.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:57 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

He stood up and moved closer to Dragon, setting his hands on his shoulders and keeping the kind smile. "Anything you draw will be beautiful," said Phoebe. "Please, draw me as you see me." With a nod, he released the younger male and walked off, sitting back on the stool.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd
As compared to Revival and Act Two.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah
emotion_awesome

User Image

Assured by both Phoebe's words and smile, Dragon nodded and looked back at his blank canvas. His brush wiped up some pain from the palate and went onto the canvas.
The next hour flew by quickly, at least to Dragon. He seemed focused on his painting, and the only time he looked away was to find another color to use or to stare at Phoebe for a better idea of what to draw. An assortment of colors flew off the canvas and landed on his clothes and his face, specks of yellow landed on his bottom lip and his left cheek, and blue and red stained his hands as he furiously mixed the colors.
As the hour came to a close, Dragon slumped forward in his stance. He had finally finished his masterpiece. Slightly tired clear blue eyes flickered from the painting to Phoebe then back to the painting. He smiled with pride and nodded at the uncanny resemblance, then he excitedly turned the canvas around to show the host his artwork. "What do you think?" he asked eagerly, eyes widening and searching for approval.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe blinked at the painting, a little shocked at the outcome. Well, it was certainly better than what he'd been expecting. Standing, the man grinned and came closer, kneeling to the ground and taking a thin paintbrush tipped with black paint. In gentle curls and small script, he wrote Dragon's name at the bottom of the canvas, then stood and picked it up. "I think it's a perfect likness," he said, carrying the painting over to a wall covered in his own beautiful works. He reached for a painting, probably one of his favorites, and set it aside, hanging Dragon's first work on the wall and then stepping back to see how it looked. Satisfied, he walked over to Dragon, then paused, gazing at him curiously. He reached up, setting his thumb on Dragon's bottom lip and wiping the yellow paint. Realizing what he was doing, the monster blushed and pulled his hand away. "Sorry. Y-you had paint on you."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
Pain.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah
Did... Didja like his painting? emotion_awesome

User Image

At Phoebe's compliment, Dragon lit up. "Really?" he beamed. He watched the host take the painting and replace one of his own with it, making his smile falter. "O-Oh, i-it's not that good." he tried to say, but there was just something about seeing his work hanging off of a wall filled with nothing but art that made him happy (and also intimidated). He stared at the painting that stood out among the others, trying to sort his feelings, when Phoebe walked over and stared at him. Curious grass green eyes met his, then suddenly the host caressed his cheek and rubbed his thumb against his lip. Dragon stood there for a moment, completely shocked. Phoebe moved away, but he could still feel the warmth of his hand against his cheek. Or was that another heat? His entire face was heating up, actually. And his chest! His heart was going to break out of his chest, he just new it! They were all unique feelings, but... he didn't not like them.
Hearing Phoebe, Dragon snapped out of his trance and looked back at the older male. "Th-Th-Thank you." he stuttered, glancing around in every direction nervously. When he finally got the courage to look back at Phoebe, he paused. "Y-You got p-paint on your hand." he pointed out. Wanting to repay the favor, he walked over to the host and took his hand in his, using his other hand to take part of his shirt and use it as a cleaning cloth. His blush deepened and his heartbeat could've become deadly at this point, but Dragon wanted to do this. Although he wasn't sure if it was to pay him back or to feel that warmth again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:54 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe was silent as Dragon cleaned his hand, blue eyes watching their hands. His cheeks grew red, almost letting himself bite his lip in his own nervousness. Suddenly, he brought his hand to their conjoined, setting it over them before moving his hand up to the younger male's cheek. He gulped, his thumb stroking over Dragon's bottom lip once again. It had finally occurred to him how beautiful this young man was, even with his shyness and low self-esteem. He was sweet and gentle, kind and understanding, everything Phoebe himself wanted to be, and everything he didn't know he would ever want. And those lips, they were, for lack of a better word, kissable, and all he had to do was lean... a little... closer...
"I'm sorry," gaped the elder male as he tugged his hand away, careful not to let his claws touch the skin and taking a few steps away. "I... I should probably go and check on lunch. Why don't you stay here, paint a little more?" he suggested, not really waiting for an answer before stumbling out of the room and into the hallway, letting his muscle-memory take over as he wandered the mansion. What was happening to him? He was supposed to be like an older-brother figure, not... not this!

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
I loved it emotion_kirakira

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon chewed on the inside of his cheek as he nearly finished getting off the paint, not minding if it smudged his shirt. ... Wait, this is Phoebe's... The young man paled and pursed his lips at the realization, but before fear could overtake him Phoebe set his other hand over theirs. Blinking, Dragon looked up and caught his breath as the hand returned to his cheek, warming his face in mere seconds. Of course, these seconds felt like hours. Dragon was stuck, captivated by the older man's eyes, and stayed completely still. Phoebe leaned in, and he showed no signs of backing away. His heartbeat was frantic, he could feel himself go lightheaded at how close their were now. He could smell Phoebe's minty breath, he could practically feel their lips touching! Usually something like that would have the boy fainting or having a nosebleed, but all he could think about right now was how it would be like to kiss...
Suddenly, Phoebe leaned away with a start. Dragon paused then exhaled, having nearly forgotten that he was holding his breath, but that was the least of his worries. Why was Phoebe looking at him like that? The young man bit his bottom lip, feeling as though he had done something to offend Phoebe, but he left before the demon could utter anything, even a goodbye!
Left in the awkward silence that had appeared, save the occasional rumble of thunder and the rapid tatters of heavy rain overhead, Dragon sighed and turned to the paintbrushes and the canvas. There wasn't really anything to draw now, but if Phoebe wanted him to do so...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Several hours later, Phoebe was sitting in his library, reading through yet another book about cursed humans. He'd read this one already, but was now just trying to remind himself why it was stupid of him to expect anything out of Dragon. They were both cursed men, one MUCH older than the other, and he was taking advantage of Dragon's innocence just by touching him! The man groaned as he thumped his head onto the open book, closing his eyes and breathing slowly. "Damn it," he grumbled to himself as it occurred to him how screwed he was. He knew that he was developing feelings for the younger male, knew that this place was dangerous for them both to be in. They'd only get their hopes up, then discover that what they thought was love was only infatuation.
With an exasperated sigh, the man stood and left the library, starting back towards the studio. He knocked on the door, clearing his throat before speaking. "Lunch is ready," he announced tot he closed door before briskly walking away and into the dining room. Once inside, Phoebe sat at his usual chair and glanced around at the busy women around them. It was still a little dark, due to lack of electricity, but it looked decent enough. He looked to the workers near the doorway out of the room and into the kitchens, blinking as he counted only five. Where was sweet little Lucinda, the sixteen year old blonde witch he'd hired only a few months ago? Forcing himself not to think on it, the redhead shook his head and pushed the little pasta cubes around on his plate with his fork.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A few minutes of Phoebe playing with his food passed until the sound of a chair scraping against the floor could be heard. Now seated besides the host was a living canvas named Dragon. Paint of all colors were splattered over his clothes, arms, his face, and even in his brown hair. He was so colorful that his changing eyes blended in for once. The only thing that stood out was his bright and wide smile.
"I made three other paintings." he announced proudly to Phoebe before frowning slightly. "Did something happen? You said you left to check on lunch, but that was a couple hours ago." he murmured.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:02 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Huh?" Phoebe had barely noticed that Dragon had come to sit with him, and forced himself not to flinch at the closeness they now shared once again. Instead, he gulped and answered the question. "Yes, I, um... I went into the library and got distracted. I'm sorry about that. Now, about your appearance." The man chuckled at this last bit. "What exactly happened to you? You look like a walking rainbow. It's cute, don't get me wrong, but how did you get paint in your hair?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Although the many colors of paint covered his face, Dragon could feel an embarrassed blush heat up. "I-I, umm, painted too hard." he shrugged, unsure of how to explain it. He would dab the paintbrushes into the paint he liked and would then slap it onto the canvas, which resulted in paint splattering onto him. "Uh, sorry I got your clothes dirty." he frowned sheepishly and tugged at the colorful shirt.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:09 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Don't worry about that," he laughed, dabbing his napkin with water from his glass and standing out of his seat. He moved closer to Dragon, kneeling to the ground in front of his and starting to clean his pretty face. "Just hold still, so I can get it all off." Inside his mind, Phoebe screamed at himself, saying that he was going to end up ruining this boy, but he didn't care. Right now, Dragon was too damn cute to pass up.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh no, you don't have to!" Dragon assured, but Phoebe insisted that he clean him. He pursed his lips and allowed his face to be washed, but the heat quickly returned to his face. Memories of earlier when their faces came very close flooded his mind, and part of him wanted that to happen again, but he had to restrain himself. What would happen if they did this again? Phoebe got so strange and pale last time, but what if they did this again? Would he still act the same? Dragon frowned lightly, unable to make himself lean in closer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Hush," he ordered, although his voice remained kind and tender. He scrubbed gently, mentally kicking himself as he moved much closer in an attempt to get a better look at a particularly stubborn speck of paint. "Damn, what kind of paint did you use?" asked Phoebe under his breath as he tried to get it off, eventually getting it off and moving away, his smile returning to his face and not only brightening it, but somehow making it look almost like it did before, and almost handsome. "There, got it."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
Going swimming with the kids. Be back in about 45 minutes or so.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash