Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Only you can bring me back Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian frowned again when the man asked him to tell him whom he had been attracted to. "Isn't that personal..." Rian countered tailing flicking a bit. He felt unsure about the man when he reached into his pocket but when the man held out some more treats Rian hummed. Taking the treats he gave a playful grin. "You aren't bribing me are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo nodded "Yes it is personal and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to Rian. " he told him then watched him take the treats and heard the question. "No no I don't want to bribe you. If you want to tell me then you will if not then that is perfectly fine. " he told him then moved over a little so that he could sit nearby crossing his legs. "I just wish to make conversation and get to know you Rian. The real you that is not in the middle of tests and such. The you that you are when your at your freeest. " he told him smiling.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:23 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian rubbed the back of his neck as Gustavo told him that it was personal and he didn't have to tell him if he didn't want to. Watching the man move to sit down and promise that he was just trying to get to know him some more. The real him the man said and it made the boy smile a bit. "I have been attracted to someone, one of the scientist from the lab even. They didn't feel the same way. I think its part of the reason I got transferred here with Jamie. They knew I saw her more as a mother and wouldn't have to worry about it." Rian sighed sitting on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo went to a neaby chair sitting down and crossing his legs. "Rian I'm sorry that they moved you because of that. Your feelings are just as important as anyone elses. Part of helping to stabilize your DNA is to have you happy and comfortable. " he told him. "What would you say if I told you that I was attracted to you?" he asked lightly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:46 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian shrugged when Gustavo apologized for him being transferred to Jamie's because of his feelings for someone. It didn't matter, they were just feelings they went away. "Hard to be happy when your locked somewhere, as for comfortable. Well i'm as comfortable as I can be." He continued giving another shrug. At Gustavo's next words he frowned. "If your making a joke its not funny. The other scientists already did it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo blinked "Yes it is hard but you should be allowed to be as comfortable and happy as possible." he told him then shook his head. "No I'm not making a joke at all Rian." he told him then growled "The other scientists made jokes at your expense ? That is very wrong " he growled out.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:29 am
Skylar Atherley

Rian shrugged once more when the man continued to say that he should be allowed to be as happy and comfortable as he could be. Rian felt a bit relieved when Gustavo assured him that he wasn't making a joke at his expense. He was more surprised when he heard the man growl and he nodded meekly when the man asked if the others had really picked on him. "Doesn't seem to stop anyone..." Rian frowned, too often had he been picked on.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo steppedd forward pulling the neko against himself. "Its going to stop and they are going to learn that its not allowed or acceptable to pick on you Rian" he stated as he held the neko close one hand trailing over his upper back lightly without even thinking about it his body vibrating with his anger at the other scientists picking on the neko.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:08 am
Skylar Atherley

Rian looked up a bit startled when Gustavo moved suddenly and pulled him against him. The only person to have ever hugged him was Jamie. The hand trailing lightly over his back had him relaxing against Gustavo despite the anger he could feel coming off the man. "How?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo kept gently moving over his back. "They will be reprimendined because in doing that they are causing you to refuse treatment because you don't want them teasing you or hurting you because of it." he told him  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:48 am
Skylar Atherley

"You don't even know who they are..." Rian huffed but his ears lay lax against his head. He liked that Gustavo was willing to come to his aid but it seemed silly over such a small thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo took a deep breath smiling down at him. "I can alert everyone to the fact that such conduct is not allowed and will be punished from here on out." he informed him two fingers gliding up and down his spine.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 am
Skylar Atherley

Rian gave a soft hum when Gustavo stated how he was going to prevent it from happening again. Slowly a soft purr rose out of his chest as Gustavo ran fingers up the boys spine. "Feels good..." He purred.  
Skylar Atherley rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 am
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian gave a soft hum when Gustavo stated how he was going to prevent it from happening again. Slowly a soft purr rose out of his chest as Gustavo ran fingers up the boys spine. "Feels good..." He purred.

Gustavo felt and heard the purr come from the nekos chest. It caused him to harden some but he made sure not to press that part against the younger male not wanting to cause him any discomfort or fear. He ran his fingers down his spine further dipping to his rear some before coming back up. "I'm glad I want you to feel good " he told him  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian's tail twitched as the man's dipped lower. Golden eyes shut with a slight hum of agreement when the man said that he was glad he felt good. He had never expected this when he had heard the man was coming to 'fix' him. He had expected another scientist who could do the impossible and treat him like a thing. He had not expected someone who cared about his feelings and wanted him to be happy.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff