Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Guns & Roses (Shadow x DeathAngel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:54 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D nodded his head glad that it wouldn't bother Sohrab since he didn't want him to be embarresed or shamed to ride with him to school. Sliding into the car he placed is bag on the floor and sat back enjoying the ride to school for the first time.

At the mention of his math test he sighed and the math equations began to run threw his head. "Yeah it is. I'll need that luck," he rubbed his head trying to stop the math in his head so he could use it all later. Pulling up to the school they spotted a crowd getting his bag he excited the car and was slightly curious but got over it quickly. Going to class with Sohrab he didn't bother going to the locker since he actually had his stuff already.

Looking at Sohrab briefly he then looked away and began to pull his stuff out till her heard Derrick's name. Looking at Sohrab he saw him get flustered and drop his stuff. He then shot a look at Derrick since he was not excited what so ever about him being in this school. "Great its going to be more noise around here." He crossed his arms over his chest waiting for the teacher to else tell the students not in there class to get out and do the normal thing and shout at the students to be quite but no of course they couldn't do that. The teacher had to be a fan as well. Seeing the teacher go goo about Derrick being her class J.D shook his head and covered his face with his ashamed this what d**k brought teachers too. The Bell finally rang and knocked some sense into the teacher. Who finally kicked out the students and she cheerfully asked where Derrick wanted to sit.

Derrick looked around and smiled since he had spotted Sohrab. Then noticed J.D a few seat back glaring at him. Seeing the seat between them empty he took it. Sitting down he noticed that Sohrab's hair was on his desk so he lifting his hand he brushed his fingers against his hair. "You have lovely hair," they were soon jerked when J.D kicked Derricks chair. "Haven't you heard of keeping your hands to yourself, d**k?" Derrick turned to look at J.D and raised an eyebrow at the nickname of d**k. He didn't take it for much and just turned to look back at Sohrab.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:00 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab immediately retracted his hair back to now it only hung over his shoulder instead of being on the desk like that. Since that seat was empty, he had his hair go back like that but now he was somewhat peeved that someone touched his hair like that. He kept his voice straight as he then nodded: "Lovely hair huh?.......Thanks." Still slightly nervous, and unsure whenever to look back he just went through the class day.

Some of the girls that were on the opposite end of the classroom seemed to wonder why J.D. seemed so pissy toward Derrick....or 'd**k' as he called him. They then assume it must be jealously of attention or something....but it couldn't explain on why Derrick's hands were brushing Sohrab's hair like a comb, unsure of it was lite teasing or....like a man would do to a woman. But the conversation was kept light, and also out of Sohrab's earshot.

Derrick, thankfully, did keep his hands to himself but only because the guy behind him was glaring at him the entire time....even if it was indirect. But he did like the feel of the boy's hair in front of him, but he did not want to be kicked again. But even when class ended, Sohrab immediately left with such a rush that it did make him confused....was he a bit too pushy? And was Sohrab uncomfortable with him? He would have to change a few things if he could talk with him again.

Sohrab then went to J.D. just trying to regain his breath: "Why must someone do that? I hate it when someone brushes my hair like that....only exception is my Aunt, and Eliza. So thanks for...whatever you did. From what I heard, sounds like ya kicked his chair?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D was annoyed for the rest of the class. He heard the whispering about Sohrab and shot the girls a look and they shut up. They didn't know if he would fight them or not but they didn't want to find out.

He drummed his fingers on his desk while taking horrible notes he would most likely bug Sohrab about it later since he was watching d**k so he wouldn't bother Sohrab anymore. He was actually happy that Sohrab wasn't talking to him since he didn't think Sohrab would like him, hopefully.

At the end of class J.D left and Sohrab caught up with him. "Touch you or your hair." He chuckled since Sohrab was really annoyed about it. "I kicked him. I figured after all these he would have changed and not touched people anymore." He shook his head thinking about his childhood with d**k which he called him when they were little. Of course Derrick actually knew his name.

Derrick had rushed out of the classroom but was soon blocked off from the two because of a few girls that surrounded him. Since they were not going to get out of the way he asked about the two. A few of the girls answered eagerly but other were confused on why he would ask about some guys.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:42 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab widened his eyes: "Wait....you knew him before being famous?" He asked it quietly so they would not drag attention to themselves as J.D. probably did not want that. "Didn't change much huh? I wouldn't have mind more if he asked, but him doing it made me surprised and somewhat tense....kind of makes me want to get a frickin' haircut now." He then looked at the clock that sat above the big gym which he had to go to. "Anyway I will see you in Lunch, I have to go to Gym. Good luck on the test a'right?" With that he left quickly.

Sohrab had to get ready for gym as usual, putting on the shorts and also the t-shirt when he heard someone coming. "We have the same class together huh?" Despite Derrick's nice demeanor, Sohrab was still annoyed with what had happened. "I didn't mean to make you mad, I act impulsively sometimes. You do have lovely hair though. Sorry." Sohrab couldn't stay mad since he was willing to apologize. "Just......don't touch my hair." "Promise. I already learned it from your friend kicking my chair. He didn't seem that happy."

"He's a good friend." "Anyway your Sohrab Venezuela. That's funny, cause it's the name of a country in South America." "I least someone gets it, my uhh.....father came from there. Guess he changed his last name to that for some unknown reason."

"So does that make you Latino?"

"Somewhat, I am actually more Asian-Latino. My sister is full-on Latino." "Really? Then why do you have an Arabian name....?"

Sohrab had to stay silent for a second as they both exited the locker room to get to the gym. "My Mom....was adopted....and the man who raised her was named Sohrab. Guess it explains it somewhat." "Oh." But then the doors started swinging open which showed people were coming. Derrick, in an impulse, grabbed Sohrab by the arm to go behind the bleachers so they can continue talking. Sohrab, although blushing immensely, smacked Derrick's hands off. "Why must you touch me?" "One, it was your hair. And two, your friend did the same thing."

What was he talking about? Then he realized what....J.D. did grab his hand, pat his leg, and also got an arm around his shoulder. All without Sohrab going at him in a mad way like he was doing to Derrick right now. That scares me slightly... He thought as he then rubbed his head. "Got me there, but still." He then sighs as Derrick proposed something: "Hey, let me make it up. I can take you to one of the sets I am working on. I might be able to convince them to let you have a part." "I don't know if I want the attention." "A small one......" It seemed like he was using a begging face like Eliza did to him when she wanted a cookie. "I'll...think about it.....ask me again after school." "Alright." He did his normal smile, which was pearly white like on TV before leaving. Sohrab felt somewhat happy about the offer....but yet cautious.

It was now lunchtime and Sohrab had yet to figure out what he was going to do, he needed to tutor J.D. after school as usual and also visit Eliza. Maybe he would have to ask him that, in the meantime his face seemed solemn and also confused. Even the girls had the same face when Derrick exited behind the bleachers with Sohrab behind him. Now about 2 people have assumed that either both are bi....or homo. One of those two....they hoped Derrick was bi because that would mean he liked girls and guys, which was exactly true....but if only they knew.

"This seat taken?" Derrick sat down before Sohrab could even answer. "I said af-" "I know you did, but I wanna sit with you....If the other friend doesn't mind." He took a bite of his sushi while Sohrab dealt with his lunch, which he thought was pretty good...considering it came out of J.D.'s kitchen. Great....this will be complicated.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D looked at Sohrab and went silent since he realized what he had just done. "Yes," he then listened to him talk about his hair. He looked it over and felt like cutting Derricks hand off for touching it. Brought of his thoughts with Sohrab mentioning class. Nodding he waved and head toward his math class.

Sitting there he waited for his test while playing with his mechanical pencil. Once he had it he looked it over and just stared at it for a moment. Holy s**t, he actually knew what to do. He looked at the clock then back at his test and went at it. Finishing his test he brought it up and was surprised to see that he was the first one done as were his classmates. With nothing else to do he looked outside to see if the P.E students were outside today.

Not seeing anyone he leaned back in his chair and thought he owed Sohrab big. He rubbed his jaw thinking about the lessons he was giving him and figured maybe they could take a break today and get some ice cream or something. He shook his head since he was getting excited at the idea of going out with him again. Feeling his cheeks warm he ducked his head down like he was looking at his backpack in case anyone was looking at him.

Once class was over he went through the others with the teachers telling him they were proud his grade was going up. Excited that lunch was up now since he wanted to tell Sohrab about the math test since the teacher had graded it then since it was early. He had the paper in his bag so he had more of a quick step to get to the cafeteria. Getting there he went straight to the usual spot to only see Derrick sitting there. Annoyed he sat down next to Sohrab while dropping his bag on to the seat next to him.

"No pleasing the fans d**k?" J.D then looked at the group of girls looking at them but they quickly looked away when J.D spotted them. Of course he had to bring attention over to Sohrab. All day her heard whispers about them in the gym today wondering if Derrick and Sohrab were bisexuals of course he knew about Sohrab but he didn't think anyone wouldn't have thought of anything if it was for him. He shot a glare at Derrick who held his hands up like he didn't do anything.

"Maybe you should work on being more friendly," Derrick had noticed how others quickly stepped or looked away from Sohrab's friend. "I'm surprised you got Sohrab to be your friend." He then ate more of his food while smiling at J.D. While looking at him J.D had an image in his head of reaching over and punching Derrick in his shine white teeth. "Glad to see those braces finally worked for you," J.D had said casually. Derrick had almost dropped his food when hearing him say that since no one new about that except his parents, manger, and "Jacob."

J.D kicked Derrick in his leg hard causing him to jerk his leg up and hit the table. "Shut up" he then looked at Sohrab with a tint on his cheek but quickly looked away. "So you finally remember?" He then began to eat his own food but was prepared for any remarks that came from Derrick.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:07 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

When J.D. came into the scene, it made things even more awkward...now Sohrab was stuck between two men; one was a famous actor and the other was the well-known tough guy who has everyone afraid of him. Great.....just where Sohrab wanted to frickin' be. Even when the two had an eerie conversation which Sohrab tried to ignore until Derrick almost dropped his food; that was when Sohrab soon figured out that J.D's name was truly Jacob. But that only got Derrick kicked in the leg which made the table shake. "HEY!" He glared at the two as he protected his drink from spilling on him. Derrick looked apologetic toward Sohrab but then glared back at 'Jacob'. "Now I do. You never changed." He then puts down the sushi before responding back. "Back then, we were all meekly and also skinny boys, seems like you got some muscle. And also....a reputation from what I see." He watched the other kids back off staring at them expecting a fight to commence. "But also what looks like a hair color and styling change." He seemed non-chalant now.

The long-haired boy (Sohrab) now felt awkward and pushed them all back away from him. "I need space, and you two are staring at each other like generals from different sides preparing for war." He then got up to go the opposite side of the table to get some space. "How can you forget a friendship?"

"To be honest, I should've expected change...but not that much change." He then smiled mischievously at J.D. as he then stood up. "I also need to do something. So Sohrab, tell me your answer after school." He waved at both before walking away which made Sohrab sigh: "Oh....the set thing I know. Anyway....Jac-...J.D., how was the test?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D glared at Derrick since he was talking about his past. He continued to eat not letting it show that it was bothering him that he was talking about it. He remembered how Derrick then had his parents love and now that they were older he could really notice the difference between them.

He looked at Sohrab while he moved to the other side and he stopped eating since he moved away. When hearing the question of forgetting friendship he huffed, "Fame," he then shot Derrick a look when he didn't expect that much change. He wanted to flip him off but wasn't going to waste in energy doing it. He did react when he mentioned Sohrab talking to him after school. So much for celebrating, He had figured that since Sohrab was such a huge fan he was going to go hang out with him now.

Not bothering eating anymore her looked up at when Sohrab almost called him Jacob. He smirked, "Its fine if you call me Jacob was eventually going to tell you." He then pulled his paper out of his bag to show that he had got a B+ on the paper. He slid it over to him and waited for a reaction.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:47 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab stared down at the paper as he then checked everything out and was shocked to see the results. "Wow! Nice one pal!" He then jabbed Jacob with his elbow as he got back to sitting next to Jacob after Derrick left. "This calls for some celebration." He then got an arm around J.D.'s shoulder as a big grin spread across his face. "Ice cream maybe? We can bring Eliza as well, she'll be happy to see you." With that he then went through his lunch and threw it to the trash can as he then stood up. "Anything else you need help on?" He had an enthusiastic expression on as it felt good to have great results after hard work.

"I'll just call ya J.D. for now, it's fine."

School had ended and it was decided that the both of them had to celebrate, but J.D. would decide on what needed done. But then came another problem....Derrick....damn. Sohrab liked Derrick......as a fan....not much of him being a friend to him. So when Derrick had arrived Sohrab had to gulp down saliva that sat in his throat. "Hey!"

"Hey yourself, see....I have my answer. I cannot go."

"Cannot go?" Derrick seemed shocked. "How come?" "Because I promised my....sister that I visit her and spend time with her." It was a lie, a semi-lie since the reason was mostly J.D. and the celebration of the test. Derrick seemed a bit unsure but then shakes his head as he then did the most impulsive thing: grabbing. "HEY!"

"I'll take ya home."

"I DON'T NEED IT!" Sohrab actually was a bit panicky, he never saw this guy act like this before.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D smirked at how excited he was as well and was even more happier when he was sitting with him again. "Agreed, ice cream?" they had said ice cream at the same time and he couldn't help but chuckle. At the mention of Eliza he was extremely excited but didn't show he kept his cool and nodded. J.D sighed, "Like I said before all of it except P.E." He got up as well and patted Sohrab on the back since he was fine with either name from Sohrab.

After school J.D quickly made it to the parking lot so they could quickly get Eliza and go get some ice cream. He hadn't bothered going to the locker since Gym was his last class and it was on the other side of the school. Spotting Sohrab he ran over to in time to see Derrick grabbing Sohrab and he was panicking.

Without thinking he responded by running over and getting between the two. He grabbed Derrick's wrist and gave it a tight squeeze causing him to let go. "Hey!" letting go he turned to see J.D behind him with the most scariest face he's ever seen. He was holding his injured wrist then looked at Sohrab behind J.D but J.D moved causing Derrick to look back at him. "What's your problem?"

J.D glared at Derrick, "He didn't want to go with you so back off Derrick?" Derrick stood his ground at his glare. "You don't know that you just got here. What are you his bodyguard?" You were like this at the Fair too I noticed." He then gave a smirk since he knew it would annoy J.D that he had noticed something between them. "Leave him alone," J.D then noticed the whispering but he didn't look away from Derrick. Derrick noticed as well and dropped his hands to his side and looked at Sohrab, "Are you ready to go home then?"

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:22 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The boy stayed behind J.D. as he now knew it was now clear that Sohrab did not feel comfortable in this situation now....not one bit. He could hear whispers that say the fighting was now going to begin....over a guy? Seems like tension that would normally happen in Romance genres when two guys/girls fight over the girl/guy. Sohrab decided to say it again: "I...appreciate your kind gesture but....I rather walk home. I rather not.......bother you....."

"Bother me? Your not! Just get your bodyguard to cool his jets." Sohrab seemed a bit peeved at that point but he knew J.D. was not going to walk away unless Derrick's eyes got bruised. Thankfully a police car showed up which Sohrab was confused by until a familiar blonde came out. "HEY COUSIN!" Ashton got Sohrab's text about the fact J.D. was getting better and the mention of Ice cream. The Sohrab mouthed out 10-10 which made Ashton tense. He got the two; J.D. and Sohrab to go with him. "Derrick I assume? Sorry man, the both of them have to come with me to help at something. I told them not to tell so please understand." With that he got the two inside the car and drove off, not paying any mind of Derrick's annoyed glance.

"10-10.....Sohrab I hope you know that meant a fight is in process...not a fight was about to begin. You should've said 10-103 which meant Disturbance." "Alright, but still...." Sohrab sat in the back with Eliza also on the back jumping up and down on her seat. "Anyway from all that awkwardness, looks like we're going to the Ice creamery. Has some good stuff from what I know." He then looked back at J.D., whom had the most serious and most deadliest face he had seen. That kind of face.....was the same face that his partner had when his little girl was held hostage by a fugitive hacker to gain 100 million bucks. "Were you really gonna do what I think you were gonna do J.D.? How about you tell me what happened.."

"He just seemed....desperate, it was weird....he wouldn't listen to what I had to say. So J.D. came in and pushed him back." "Sohrab, you seem to always attract the most possessive guys." "Shut up....."

"Shut up's a bad word." Eliza scolded him as she then sat straight up. "And so is Hell and Damn."

"YOU don't say that crap." Ashton went back at her. "She got it from you?" "Shut up Sohrab." Ashton sneered back, apparently this kind of conversation was normal. "Your attitude is making me hungry already." "I got handcuffs." "Do I give a crap?" "ARE WE THERE YET?!" Ashton growled a bit more loudly then he should because even Eliza shouted back. "WE ARE NOT THERE YET!"

"KNOCK.IT.OFF!"

With much mercy, they arrived....the four of them really to the Ice Creamery. Eliza got herself a 2-scoop ice cream cone; a small really. With Sohrab and Ashton 3 scoops in a cup with different flavors. All in all, the yelling in the car used up most of the conversation....until Ashton came up with a conversation: "I got more updates about the guys..."

"Guys?.......oh those guys....what Is it?" "Apparently the leader....your father....was a drug-lord from Venezuela and decided to make profits in the United States. His friends were his accomplices to doing the business, once your father died, the business went bad which is why they want revenge. They've been on the radar for years.....except the father which I guess he avoided that." Sohrab then stared at Eliza who was licking the ice cream. "And Eliza is more of a victim because she looks more Latino than you...which you got some Asian features from your father. I think those features are saving you from their wrath....Eliza's features attract too much attention."

"So what you suggest?"

"I am afraid of putting her on daycare, because sometimes the employees allow anyone to take kids. Eliza seems a bit smarter now thanks to the home-schooling so she might handle it herself....but nobody can believe a little kid, thinking they don't wanna go with 'someone' because they didn't get what he want. That scares me." Ashton then scoops some of his ice cream with a spoon and drops it in his mouth, feeling the cold flavor of caramel melt in his mouth. Sohrab then rubs his head but then checks on J.D. "Anyway congratz man, let's see if we can ace the other subjects you need. Science, English, or whatever elective you have." He tried to get the mood to become a bit more ecstatic than somber like he and Ashton were having a good second ago.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:18 pm
DeathAngelLe
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D tensed at the mention of being Sohrab's bodyguard. He was about to move towards him till he saw Ashton's patrol car. A frustrated rumble came from his chest since he was to tense to relax just yet. Hearing the lie Ashton was telling Derrick he knew it worked from the look on Derrick's face but J.D didn't budge until Sohrab moved toward the car. Not turning his back on Derrick he watched him till he heard Sohrab open the car door. J.D then lifted his chin at Derrick which he did when he was little when Derrick challenged him signaling nothing was over.

Sitting next to Eliza he didn't relaxed right of way and he noticed Sohrab's cousin glancing at him. Watching Eliza though he began to relax but at the question of Ashton he shot him a look. "Maybe if he didn't just grab onto people I wouldn't have reacted that way. Sohrab isn't that strong Derrick couldn't have easily dragged him somewhere." He slowly stopped talking since he didn't think it was something Eliza should hear. Hearing Ashton talk about possessive guys he glared at him, "It's called being protective," he was a little ruffled about the comment but he figured to others that what it looked like.

Hearing Eliza scold Sohrab he couldn't help but chuckle. He covered it by turning and looking out the window. "I think crap is on that list as well don't you think so Eliza?" His response was of her bouncing in her seat nodding. Watching all of the J.D couldn't help but smile since it was nice even if it was chaotic.

J.D was looking at all the ice cream and his mouth watered since he had a huge sweet tooth that Sohrab hadn't seen yet. He ordered a warm brownie sundae with three scopes of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Looking at it he smiled but it soon dropped when he saw the canned cherry. He absolutely hated them. He plucked it off and put it on Sohrab's ice cream then dug into his sundae. It looked like a huge mess was going to be made since under the scoops the brownies were hanging outside of the cup the only thing stopping them from falling out was the ice cream. Hearing about the update J.D didn't make it seem like he was paying attention since it wasn't really his problem but he wanted to know so he could protect Sohrab and Eliza.

Listening he looked at Eliza who was enjoying her ice cream very much. So much that she was sitting still so she wouldn't drop it. He scooped some ice cream in his mouth wondering if he could really protect them from these people. He then felt determination kick in which meant he would use everything he had to make sure they were safe.

"They shouldn't be allowing that. There's this once daycare that private that I know of. You need to show idea and sign them out and if you aren't on the list of people to pick her up you can't take her out of school." He looked at the two since he just realized he had butted into there conversation. Looking down at his ice cream he began to eat like he hadn't said anything. "I can get you a card later to call. Just mention the Watson family." He then dropped the subject. "Thanks couldn't have done it without your help," he then lifted his cup in a cheers motion. He then looked at Eliza, "Did you finish your birthday cake yet?"

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:35 am
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Eliza shakes her head as she then lifted her finger. "One more piece." She then finished the scoop of ice cream cone and then goes after the cone, biting into it little by little. Ashton then sighs and rubs his head: "I'll probably have no choice in the matter, I am starting to get later and later to the point where I would be charged a late fee if I don't pick her up at 5."

"Why don't you ask us to come get her and watch her until you can come back? Problem is if I am on that list?"

"You are, even your phone number is on there. And that might be a better idea. But also that one J.D. mentioned might also take the cake.....but how much is it?" Sohrab shrugged as he then raised his glass to touch J.D's softly. "Cheers to you." He repeated as he then drank from it. "Anyway..." Ashton coughed as if saying something serious.

"I am guessing the parents don't know of your stay do they?"

"Jameson does, but your right. But J.D. says they are barely home."

"Yeah but they own the property, it's in their name. And I can imagine they do not want strangers in the house." "Lighten up." He grumbled as he was in no mood to argue at this point. "I am using a bedroom that is not used that much, so I-....we're fine."

It had been a few hours since the ice cream celebration, and also a bit of tutoring to help J.D. with another subject: Science. Did Sohrab hate that subject, but it was understandable of struggling on it slightly. It was going to be another school day but right now was to get a good night's sleep at the very least. But Sohrab had a question for J.D.....about Derrick. So with that he prepared himself; he undid his ponytail so his hair fluttered down like carpets and then he wore nothing but a baggy t-shirt and capri pajama pants as he wandered through the bathroom to get to him. He knocked the door slightly before opening it, not too much though in case J.D. was undressing. "Can I come in? I got a question to ask."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:21 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D chuckled while putting a spoon of ice cream in his mouth. Hearing him worry about the price he waved his hand. "Don't worry about it. A scholarship will be used for her."

"If Jameson knows they know," he continued to eat his ice cream like he didn't say anything. He knew Sohrab's une didn't approve but he couldn't really do anything about it.

J.D was going to take a shower to relax since he was still slightly upset about Derrick. Taking his shirt off he heard a knock on the bathroom door. Looking over he saw the door open and heard Sohrab. Sitting on his bed he got comfortable since he heard question. "Sure, what's up?"

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:39 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

With permission, Sohrab entered the room with a slow motion until he closed the door. He then remembered the saying that if Jameson knew then his parents knew. Maybe Sohrab was assuming someone knew, like Jameson but he guessed it was a secret.

So when he entered, he had to look away slightly as he saw J.D's shirt was off. He had to take a quick breather before coming over. "I just want to ask....if it's alright on that friend of yours....who forgot you because of fame....when did he get famous really?" He sat down on the bed flicking his hair back as it was irritating his neck. "And also a thanks for looking out for us this past month and a half." He then wondered if maybe he was planning on a shower since J.D. did not seem that tired. "And also...how long were you friends until fame came to play?" He then stared at the window for a few seconds as he admitted the moon was a bit bright out; well it was a full moon....so it would be slightly bright night. He then took a breath before looking back at the chest-naked J.D.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D sat on his bed waiting for Sohrab to ask what he wanted. He didn't have to think about it, "When we were children I would say 9 turning 10." He watched Sohrab while he sat down next to him. "Its no big someone has to watch your back your uncle can't do it 24/7." He sat patiently waiting to see when Sohrab was done so he could take his shower. Hearing the question of how long he combed his fingers into his hair thinking about it. "Ever since I can remember we were friends but then of course fame happened. Its not like we both weren't into it for a while. I just didn't like it." He was in a little daze thinking about the past of him and Derrick actually in some shot together since they were a small duo for a moment till Derrick changed. Shaking his head to get out of his thoughts he looked at Sohrab who was looking at him. "Anything else you want to know?" He had figured Sohrab was only asking since he was a fan of Derricks and wanted to know more information about him.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas