Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Clean Slate (Rockets only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:19 pm
New halls, with a new base smell... though he wasn't sure what new base was normally supposed to smell like, this was his first experience with a new base.
There was a certain kind of thrill with being in a new aria, where he didn't know what sights the next turn would bring.
helped along by the fact that Kyle didn't understand how the hell to read the map.
"Is this even right side up? Where are we?" He asked, turning his dex to the side, then back a few times, trying to decipher where they were.

Ryan reached over and pulled the dex out of Kyle's hand, righting it before putting it back into his Partner's hands. "We're right here, and we're heading down to the level where our room is. here." He pointed out, clearly taking the leading in guiding Kyle through the halls with a number of other grunts to the quarters they were assigned to.

Shifting the duffel bag Kyle was carrying him to drape it over his shoulder, Kyle followed Ryan as the shorter of the men stopped front of one of the rows of doors.
"Hey, this is us!" He said, though Kyle allowed his gaze to continue along the hall in front and behind him, where Grunts were already moving in and out of their rooms. a number of the doors propped open with bags or even pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 pm
Hearing his name the teen turned to look over his shoulder, only to smile when he spotted Frost making his way over. "Hello, Frost." He greeted, giving an awkward wave as he tried to keep his grip on the Pumpkaboo in his arms. To be perfectly honest...he was really quite pleased that the other Agent was willing to come and talk to him of his own free will. He very much enjoyed the shorter man's company. He turned his body so the older man could easily join in on their conversation though he was a little confused as to why Frost had come to such an abrupt halt. "Sharing bathrooms?" So even if he managed to get his own room he'd still have to share a bathroom with someone else? That was almost as bad as sharing a room! Zacharie needed his bathroom space in perfect condition and he was sure no one, besides Frost, could keep up with his standards!

And what?

"You're going to be two floors beneath me!" Zacharie exclaimed, his tone betraying his mild panic. Jerome had always been within shouting distance! He was going to be trapped on a floor with a bunch of people that were mostly acquaintances! "But...Jerome is my partner. Shouldn't I be able to be somewhere near him?" He asked before startling as Chiro made a loud, shrill noise. "Pum-Pumpkaboo!" The teen loosened his suddenly tight grip on the pokemon and shifted him so he could gently pat Chiro's head. "I didn't mean to, Chiro." He muttered softly.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:26 pm
Another grunt leaned against a wall as he watched his fellow Rockets enter into their new rooms. His face was unreadable, his features impassive, but his arms were crossed over his chest and his grunt cap pulled low over his face. A couple of other grunts in particular - Riley and Kyle - caught his interest and he continued to watch them without worrying if they realized he was staring or not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:28 pm
Bro cackles, seemingly proud of himself at the smaller ghost's discomfort only grew.

Jerome reached an arm out to lean against Bro, distracting him from bugging the other pokemon enough to get the Gengar to look at him.
"Yeah, guess they do." Jerome said with a shrug. "Not Like I ever thought I would be gettin' one. might be pretty quiet."
He let out a light breath, though his eyes half lidded in as calm a demeanor as ever.

As Frost came over and joined them Jerome gave a jerk of his chin in greeting, glancing from the other Agent to his partner as he continued in a protest.
"Don't seem t'be. Izaya's Partner's n'Agent, an he ne're stayed wit her."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:32 pm
Riley followed the others (and her dex), then paused in front of a door, checking--then double checking-- to make sure she had arrived at the right room. Holding her dex up for admission, she stepped back as the door allowed her in, then tentatively stepped forward, looking inside cautiously in case her roommate had beaten her there. When it appeared it was empty, she glanced around the hall to see if she would soon be joined, noting Kyle stepping toward the room next door and the dark haired grunt nearby, blinking hugely when she noticed he was staring. Like many of the others, he seemed somewhat familiar, but his 'not so subtle' gaze was incredibly unsettling, and she held the door open for Molly to quickly disappear into the room, her large eyes trapped on Izaya with her deer in the headlights look.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:02 pm
"Alriight, I like this new lock" Ryan voiced his triumph as he got the door to open for the first time, pushing it in as he too disappeared within it.
"Hey Kyle! How are we deciding who sleeps where?" Ryan called in from the room.

"I don't care." Kyle replied, turning away from the hall once he was no longer distracted, shaking his head lightly to toss some of his hair away from his bright eyes, before he noticed a girl standing on her doorway, with huge eyes, staring at something.
Kyle frowned at the look on her face, and arched an eyebrow at her, following her gaze to a man leaning against the hallway.

Okay?  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:29 pm
The instant he realized he had been caught, the black-haired grunt put on a smile and held out his arms amicably. "Hello, there! So many new faces in a brand new base...this is sure to be fun indeed." Walking up to Riley, he held out a hand to her. "I'm Grunt Nakura. Pleasure to meet you~!" he said, grinning over at Kyle.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:36 pm
Riley stayed frozen as the man approached, but blinked down at his hand instead as he extended it to her. Tentatively, she offered her own, nodding and returning the greeting in a light, gentle chirp of a voice. "Riley... Nice to meet you... properly." They had 'met' after all, in the training session with Aulus...

Molly poked her head back around the doorframe, peering around the girl's long legs at the man.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:27 am
When the other grunt grinned at him after introducing himself to the female grunt, Kyle tilted his chin up a little with a knowing expression.
"Don't have to drop that hint more then once." Kyle said, holding his hands up in a semi defensive motion "Chicks all yours"

Woh that guy moved fast, they weren't in the base for thirty minutes and this guy was already hitting on women.
The taller man lowered his hands, reaching to his belt to pick up the tree balls from his best, giving the other grunts a shrug and after tossing the balls into his rooms moved in after his partner.

The sounds of three pokemon, excited to be in the new room could be heard from the propped over door.

"I call this bed." Kyle said in a bored voice, throwing his bag onto one of the best.

"I thought it didn't matter" Ryan argued.

"Hey I do nooot want to be on that side of the room tonight." the yellow eyed grunts replied between a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:17 am
"Ah, that's right, we introduced ourselves already in that class, didn't we?" the grunt remarked, as if only realizing it. He watched the Leafeon out the corner of his eye, but otherwise did not acknowledge it.

Blinking at the male grunt's response to him, the informant giggled quietly to himself before moving toward Kyle's and Ryan's room. He grinned at Riley over his shoulder, as if inviting her to join in his mischief, before sticking his head around the propped door. "And just what's wrong with 'that side of the room?" he questioned.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:26 am
Izaya would peek in to a small grunt room, an identical layout and uniform as all the other rooms that grunts had to share, bare except for the essential and basic furnishings that the three pokemon in the room were not exploring with an amount of delight.

Kyle himself had his back to the door, the large duffle bag he had been carrying over his shoulder tossed onto the bed he had claimed, zipping it open and starting to unpack some of his clothes and personal affects, joined a moment later by a Sylveon who offered his assistance with his ribbons in pulling out and refolding the shirts, pants and jackets that had become ruffled during the trip.
The other two pokemon, Cybil perching herself on the foot of Kyle's bed, proceeded to swat playfully at a tall Amoura who attempted to venture closer to look at what his trainer was up to, an endeavor that was not easily accomplished with the Absol's teasing.

Ryan looked up at the doorway with a surprised look when someone else peeked in, his mouth falling open a little as if the words the man spoke had just been stolen from his own mouth.
"Who are you?"

Kyle glanced over his shoulder, tossing a shirt over his shoulder before he too glanced over at the man in the doorway.
"Your flirting with the girl next door," He said in an obvious tone.
"Why do you think- Hey, why am I explaining that to you, you're the one that's trying to get laid, why are you talking to me?" Kyle announced putting his hands on his hips and turning to fully face the door way.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:58 am
He couldn't argue with that, and so he shrugged. "Discord's alright, yea," Aulus elaborated. "I mean, he's still an annoying loopy long streak of piss but he's mine.... Not like a possession, but you know what I mean. The whole thing put me off tiramisu to be honest but I could go for something to eat pretty soon." He wasn't yet sodding starving but he was definitely more than peckish.
Gwennythe

---------------------

Well if he ever needed to bribe the kid with anything he knew where to start now; plants, lots of plants. If they were reasonably low maintenance it was okay by him though, especially if he wasn't actually involved in said maintenance.

"Natural greens are alright," KO replied with a little smirk. "After all, roses carry it off well don't they? I'm sure that so long as we're careful with our shades we won't end up looking jolly." Jolly was just about the last thing he wanted out of his room. "And it's ambitious, I know, but nobody ever gets anywhere without ambition; you've got to have a destination in mind with life, as well as keeping an eye on the road immediately around you. Starting small though, yes. We can put word around our friends and maybe put up some notices in the break rooms - if we still have those - but only take on what we can manage. If you're new at taking commissions I'd advise on at a time until you get a feel for how much time you can dedicate to them, and thus how long they'll take you to finish."
Aijaa

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:21 pm
"Ehh...?" The crimson-eyed grunt's brows rose. "You must not be very familiar with flirting if that's what you thought it was," the black-haired man teased. "'Getting laid'? My, what strong assumptions to make. And all I did was introduce myself." Opening the door farther, he laughed. "If that's how you interpret things, doesn't that mean I'd be flirting with you as well? After all, I was greeting you just as much as I was her." Nakura jabbed a thumb over his shoulder at Riley in the hall.

"Ah, but that's alright; I remember your name from Agent Aulus' class. Kyle-kun, was it?" Smiling amicably over at Ryan, he added, "Though I'm not sure I'm familiar with you. Are you also working under Agent Jerome?"

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:35 pm
"A-ah, right, roses... I don't think roses would be a good idea though, the thorns and all..." What if one of them tripped and fell on their rose plant? Lu had fallen into a rose bush once when he was a kid, he tried to not grow roses since then. "We can do jolly during Christmas instead," Lu said with a small laugh, not sure how much his roommate would want to celebrate the holiday, but he hoped they could at least put up a garland or two. Definitely no mistletoe, that'd make for an awkward rooming experience.

"I guess you're right..." Lu said, still unsure. He had a feeling if he was involved with something that ambitious it would crash and burn, but KO seemed confident. Lu wondered if he had ever had some kind of business outside of Team Rocket or Galactic, he seemed like he knew how this kind of thing worked. "Ah, um, I don't know if it's too personal, but have you ever done a business like this before? I-I mean, you seem older than me, so you know more. ...Not that you seem old, I- um, older, not in a bad way, in a- um- mature way..? Not in a wrinkly way?" Lu asked, hoping KO didn't think he was calling him an old fart.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:39 pm
"I know what you mean. I feel the same way about Neph, most of the time. Just, she's more, uh, violent than chaotic, technically."
Tambrey nodded to Aulus.
"Same. We should cook something later, once we're settled maybe? Could always snack once we find the... cafeteria if we need to, too... It's already been a 'long day', I feel."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff