Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:10 pm
[Skyla]

Well then... okay? Okay. Wasn't like he was going to ******** this up. He kind of seriously wished that he had a less conspicuous face, but anyone who judged somebody just for having facial scars was an arsehole.... Yeah okay he wasn't cut out for subtle and he was smart enough to know his weaknesses.

Aulus gave first Izaya and then Riley a slight shove forward. "Well go on then, talk to her if you're going to talk. Or don't, no skin off my nose." And thus he established himself as the gruff friend who had been hauled along with fans/more interested parties, and didn't have to do too much talking himself. Hopefully. Leave it to Izaya (and the girl?) and hope that he behaved.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:15 pm
[Ranger C > Tambrey, Lu]

The ranger paused and glanced around briefly before turning, his gaze falling on the young woman before too long as he realized that she was, indeed, speaking to him. "Ah, hello," he responded a little uncertainly. "Can I help you with something?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:17 pm
Pale eyes roamed over the courtyard with a hint of unease, he hadn't known that there would be so many people around. No matter though, he was good at blending in and avoiding attention as he'd had loads of practice in both school and when he would sneak into the morgues.

He wondered where he should start as there were multiple things that he could be doing.
Well actually, first things first...

He opened his mouth to introduce himself to the agent only to slowly close it as his gaze flickered back out towards the courtyard. "My social skills are...lacking." He said honestly. "But I'm very good at blending in and if you need me to find something out I can get the information." If he absolutely needed to talk to someone he would manage without completely botching it up. He was much better at speaking to people if he was gathering information rather than just trying to make small talk. He was good at learning, he wasn't good at trying to find common grounds for mundane conversations. "I'm Zacharie, by the way. I don't believe we've met and I thought that it might be good if we knew each others names." He smiled a bit awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:19 pm
(Xander)
Kyle arched an eyebrow over his sunglasses as Xander's question. "That's an odd question. Meaning was I raised in a cave with Mightyena or was I brought up in the grueling social cesspool that was public school."
Kyle handled to brochure in his hands, bending the pages a little as he glanced around the gatherings of people in the aria, before his gaze settled on the two women standing by the flower bed.

Ask around and get some intel, alright then.
glancing at Xander once more the Grunt made his way over to Civillian D and E

"Excuse me ladies- hi." A much more kind and somewhat tentative smile appeared on Kyle's face, approaching the two women with a look that told them that he knew he was approaching them out of the blue and was indeed apologetic for it, not skimping on the charm either.
"I'm sorry to interrupt. but my brother and I just got off the boat and this is our first time here, Do you happen know when they said the show we didn't miss it did we?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:23 pm
"Right, names," Rory shook his head. It would probably be a good idea to know what he should call the grunt besides 'hey you'. "I don't think we have, but you can call me Rory. Good to meet you Zacharie."

"Blending in is a good thing," He commented as he looked around, noting where the areas where the other agents had gone. "Alright, for now stick with me and we'll see if we can get a conversation going. If we can get them talking enough, there's no telling what we could learn."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:28 pm
[Civilian D > Xander, Kyle]

The tall woman with pink hair looked from her companion to the approaching man and responded to the smile in kind, her hands laid gingerly on the strap of her purse. "It hasn't started yet," she replied. "I believe it's supposed to begin a little later this afternoon."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:29 pm
[Skyla]

Blinking in surprise, Grunt Nakura glanced back at Aulus as he was shoved slightly, half having expected the agent to do the talking. Not that he minded talking himself; he might have even listed it as one of his 'talents' if it hadn't already gotten him into so much trouble even among his fellow Rockets.

Was Aulus shy or something? Maybe it was the scars, which made sense. Nakura had a far more generic look to him than the agent or other grunt, he figured.

"Excuse me," he said brightly, speaking up from his place behind the seated children. "But you wouldn't happen to be a ranger, would you? I feel like I've seen you somewhere before, but I can't quite recall..."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:31 pm
[Civilian E > Kyle, Xander]

When he approached, the shorter of the pair, the brunette, creased her brow a little as she frowned at just how much she had to look up to him, given her short stature. Since her companion had replied, she refrained from speaking for the time being, while her Audino peered curiously up at this newcomer.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:31 pm
The teen's smile morphed into something more comfortable, "It's good to meet you as well, Rory." He nodded as he fiddled with the strap of his messenger bag. It seemed that working with Rory would be rather easy, luckily for him, and he took a silent moment to be thankful that he wasn't teamed up with someone more intimidating.

"Lead the way." He motioned out towards the courtyard before he let his hand drop to the belt hidden beneath his vest that had all of his pokeballs clipped to it. He wished he could let Virus out for a bit of familiarity but he doubted that would be appropriate just then.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:32 pm
[Kyle, Civilians D & E]

Xander blinked at Kyle in fake shock. "You mean being raised by a Mightyena and going to high school isn't the same thing?" He asked jokingly. He followed the Grunt over to the two women. He gave them both a slightly sheepish look to add to the cover Kyle came up with. "Oh good, we were afraid we might miss it."

The Ditto still on top of Xander's head peered down at the Audino before giving it a flirty wink.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:33 pm
[Skyla > Izaya, Aulus, Riley]

The redheaded woman looked up at the stranger with a mildly surprised attentiveness, pointing to herself, "Me?" She laughed lightly and waved her hand. "Oh, no no, the Rangers are those folks in red," she pointed to one of the said rangers. "Are you familiar with Unova's Pokemon League? I'm Mistralton's gym leader; that might be what you're thinking of."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:39 pm
(Xander Civilian D and E)

So far so good, the taller of the girls responded well to his approach, She was cute too, so bonus there.
Kyle's posture relaxed, showing his relief as he glanced back over at Xander, then back to the girls.
"I get so paranoid about time, Do you know when the show will be? I can't see to find it..." He opened to brochure and thumbed through it a few times "I can't seem to find the information on here."

Ad he looked through the brochure his gaze caught sight of the Audino by the shorter of the girls, and clearly the more shy of the two.
"Oh hey," He said with peaked interest, crouching down to get closer to the pokemon's level. "Its an Audino." He glanced up at Xander "Remember these? they're pretty rare but by say they run wild on the grounds outside of Pafum Palace. I've never got to meet one in person." He held his hand out to it and smiled, glancing up at the shorter girl "Is this your pokemon?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:41 pm
[Ranger C, Tambrey]

Lu snorted quietly at Tambrey, holding back a grin. "Cool? Haha, um... icey what you did, there." He mumbled back before they approached Ranger C, having a hard time not smiling.

Ah, great. Here was the hard part. Lu had never been and probably never would be a man of social grace. He prayed his awkwardness would come off as just that and not as suspicion. He decided to wait and let Tambrey do the talking at first.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:42 pm
[Skyla]

"That was it! Skyla, right?" he asked, looking excited to be in the presence of a real gym leader. "I've never been to Unova, I'm afraid, but I've heard so much about it! It's such an honor to meet a gym leader from there." Nakura paused, as if uncertain about something. "Though...I'm curious. If you're a gym leader, what might you be doing here? Don't you have a gym to be running?"

He hoped his other team members wouldn't think him stupid or slow, but Nakura preferred to be gradual and subtle in his gathering of information, even if it meant he had to use a more roundabout method of doing so to throw off suspicion. After all, why would a Rocket not know things like the difference between a ranger and a gym leader?

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:44 pm
[Skyla]

Aulus nodded slightly, brows raising when Skyla introduced herself but remained quiet for the time being, waiting to see where Izaya was going with his questions. While he waited his mind wandered to the fountain again; why an Articuno? Not that it wasn't lovely but he didn't see how it fitted with the theme of local ecology. Maybe it was just because it had looked better than any of the natives in fountain-form.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff