Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hawthorne Ridge

Back to Guilds

A Town of Perplexing Opportunity 

Tags: Persecution, hell, torture, demons, angels 

Reply Main City
Dougray Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:06 am
Malcolm Dimmur
Leader of the Aggregation
"I, certainly, am not blue"
User Image
Malcolm grinned

oh my now that is a lot of money! are you sure you can afford it?

he knew full well she could afford it, in fact he was wondering why he had even said that.

The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:08 am
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She chuckled warmly. Malcolm, you have long known how deep my pockets are. I'm more than willing to give anything I can to the cause. Except tell you about the dragon upstairs. That will be my little secret. It's not like you don't have any from me.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”
Twitchylessthanthree

The Offspring Bunny

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:12 am
Twitchylessthanthree
Malcolm Dimmur
User Image
Malcolm narrowed his eyes, there seemed to be an awkward silence

"what is going on here"

The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

A large mansion stood out in the city to a boy without knowledge of wealth or power the building seemed quite beautiful drawing the eyes of many to look upon with mixed feelings of joy and envy, Leo had climbed atop nearby buildings to better view the city but now he could not look away from the mansion in front of him.

` what defines society is it the objects we possess the land we rule or the slaves that we control hehe how very interesting what kind of people lurk behind walls of beauty be they friend or foe im so excited to find out.

Leo laughed with joy as he crouched atop the building looking through the windows of the mansion trying to see for himself what is inside, he couldn't just knock on the door his appearance would give the impression of hostility to any without demonic blood. even so his expression grew into a twisted grin watching waiting for a chance to make a move.  

gray reaper

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 pm
darkiscool2
peetacopter
The Offspring Bunny
Twitchylessthanthree

(thanks for listening -_-)

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Kousuko grumbled under his breath and waited slowly going to his window he opened it. He didnt like that man not a second of him seemed like good news. Silently he pointed his finger at the main as if aiming before he shot a blast of hair down. it wouldnt harm him though the chair under him would snap suddenly since it's leg had now been blown clean off. "im being quiet" He said to simon grinning mischeivously

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:46 pm
Wretch

Revolutioner

"It's in the blood..."

Wretchs Theme

User Image

Wretch walked out into the garden...he was looking inside the house for a bit still kind of in awe...growing up with nothing it was nice to see what something looked like...

Nice place you got here...

He said approaching the two...

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:49 pm
Simon Haddock
Loyal Servant to Annabelle Dougray
"............"
User Image

Simon gaped with widened eyes, it was perhaps the most expression he had ever chosen

"oh god i have to run away now, who will take you in simon? nobody that's who! good luck with that, this is all your fault!" she's going to kill me!"

stop.

he said it calmly despite the situation that was happening
gray reaper
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:51 pm
Malcolm Dimmur
User Image
Malcolm fell to the ground, as if he had totally expected something weird to happen

ANABELLE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!

he enjoyed talking like that. he pulled himself up and he was definately not pleased
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:00 pm
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She jumped up in shock over what just happened. I am so sorry. I don't know what happened. These chairs are normally so sturdy. She looked around for a cause.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”
Twitchylessthanthree

The Offspring Bunny

darkiscool2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:05 pm
Wretch

Revolutioner

"It's in the blood..."

Wretchs Theme

User Image

Wretch watched as Malcolm fell and decided it would be wrong to laugh...so he didn't

I think Malcolm could stand to loose a few pounds...He's been looking kind of chubby lately...

Wretch joked with a straight face...he wanted to see how the joke took before he laughed...

Don't be mad...

Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter

darkiscool2

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:09 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon gaped with widened eyes, it was perhaps the most expression he had ever chosen

"oh god i have to run away now, who will take you in simon? nobody that's who! good luck with that, this is all your fault!" she's going to kill me!"

stop.

he said it calmly despite the situation that was happening
gray reaper
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

More and more people seemed to be appearing inside and around the mansions grounds this was suspicious as why would so many people live under one roof, demonic energy was in the air could it be these humans were sheltering demons.

Leo ran along the edges of the roof looking into each window taking count of the people something catches his eye and he stops he was facing an open window inside stood his energy release would most likely have gone over looked had he not been standing in front of the window.

` My oh my monsters masquerading as men how wonderful maybe i should introduce myself it might be fun` Leo would descend from the roof once on the ground he walks towards the gates to the mansion and presses down on the buzzer his voice was warm as he spoke into the box.

`Hello id like to meet the owner if you please hehe or maybe your let me meet the man upstairs` he lets go of the button places both arms behind his back and awaits an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:22 pm
darkiscool2
darkiscool2
peetacopter
The Offspring Bunny
Twitchylessthanthree

(thanks for listening -_-)

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Kousuko grinned watching them as he closed the window so he would not be seen looking at simon and patting his shoulder. "calm down no one knows i have these powers but me and you just dont say anything i didnt hurt him anyway"kousuko said. he paused though and growled abit sensing a bad energy coming this way. "you will want to answer the door" he said hoping he was well enough to fight

(pc broke so using tablet please bear with me )

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:54 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon dropped his hands to his sides and shook his head in frustration. He walked off and answered the door casually

hello.

he said casually as if he was not irritated
gray reaper
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:57 pm
Malcolm Dimmur
User Image
Malcolm scowled at wretch

if i lose any more weight i'll be a skeleton, which means i'll have to kill myself because i will be non-human. Wretch...you want me to kill myself.

he stood to his feet and gave wretch a smirk. he dusted himself off and looked at annabelle

sorry for my initial rage, no harm done
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:09 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon dropped his hands to his sides and shook his head in frustration. He walked off and answered the door casually

hello.

he said casually as if he was not irritated
gray reaper
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

When the door opens a slender man appears, Leo smiles and bows his head slightly his voice was warm as he answered ` Hello my name is leo i have come to speak to the owner or to the man upstairs hehe you see were similar in a way both searching fur a purpose while wearing our masks to fit into society may i come in`

The boy smiles as he waits for an answer watching the butler unsure if he would admit to what he was saying.  
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff