Sullivan "Sully" Hunt
Shop Owner
Witch

"Anything I can help you find today?"

Sullys Theme

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
User Image

He nodded...

Why of course...don't get caught...for this one we are going to rob is a hot spot...she never sees it coming...it's kind of a normal thing...we walk in like servants....walk out with whatever catches our eye...

He laughed...

XDbuggybatXD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:46 am
The Offspring Bunny
DispirtingExcitement
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden nodded his head again in agreement. Of course he didn't plan to get caught. "Don't you think its a bit risky hitting this one house over and over?" he asked, glancing toward the doorway Lilly had exited through. He was beginning to wonder how much longer it'd be until the food was ready. He wanted to be sure he had time to go out on the streets some tonight, as well as do this job. He looked back to Sully, "Nevermind that. Will we be doing it right after dinner or later on tonight?"  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

DispiritingExcitements
Crew

Greedy Grabber

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:40 pm
Lillian "Lilly" Hunt
User Image

Lilly came out from the back.

Hey boys dinner is all ready. You can finish your discussion at the table.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:53 am
The Offspring Bunny
DispirtingExcitement
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden stood up when Lilly entered the room announcing that dinner was ready. He followed the woman to the table without saying another word. He was ready to eat. The child took a seat at the table and began getting himself some potatoes...a lot of potatoes. His mind wondered to the job they were to do that night. He had never robbed a place before...only little crimes like stealing a bit of food from corner stores or grabbing some one's wallet on the streets. This job couldn't be too hard. And he wasn't worried about getting caught...he'd killed many people before after all. The boy scarfed down the food on his plate hungrily. "So can we do this job a little later?" he said with his mouth full. The question was meant for Sully though he didn't bother looking up at the man. He wasn't exactly one trained in manners of any kind. "I have some other business to take care of that really needs to be done pretty soon," he lied. He could search for Dimitri at any time really...but he wanted to find him as soon as possible, of course. Plus, he hadn't done much searching in this town just yet. He was still quite new to the area which meant there was still a good chance the vampire could be around. At least, that's what the little boy hoped. Lionel spoke up now, only audible in the child's mind. "Why do you continue wasting your time on that hopeless old bat?" he grumbled boredly. "You know he doesn't care about you or else he would have found you by now." Aiden didn't respond to the demon's harsh remarks. He simply continued eating his food, a bit more slowly now. "Aiden...you look stupid searching for him for so long. I bet he ain't even looking for you at all. Who would? You're a bratty little kid who goes psycho killing people all the time. And you're ******** rude to every one...no wonder you ain't got any friends. You're just a hopeless kid," goaded the demon. Aiden stopped eating now, totally zoned out and listening to Lionel's words. A slight frown was noticeable on his face as he played with his fork in his hand unknowingly. "Watch you actually find the old bat and he just laugh at your desperateness. He's probably been trying to get away from you all this time that you thought he was your friend," the demon laughed sinisterly. "Yeah! That'll be ******** hilarious! Go ahead and keep looking, Aiden! I can't wait for you to find him!" Aiden stood up from his chair suddenly, just about slamming his fork back down on the table. An irritated expression on his face, he glanced up at Sully. "I just remembered something and have to go now. I'll be back later," he said in a serious tone before walking quickly to the door. He stopped at the door, turned around, grabbed his gun and the box of ammo from the counter, and then rushed back out the door without saying another word to any one.

[[EXIT TO STREETS]]  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:17 am
Sullivan "Sully" Hunt
Shop Owner
Witch

"Anything I can help you find today?"

Sullys Theme

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
User Image

Sullivan shrugged as the boy left...

If your not back in time I uh...nevermind...I'll probably just go stealing without him...

He went to go eat at the table...He said nothing

XDbuggybatXD

DispiritingExcitement

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out