Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
  See it
  Hear it
  Speak It
  Do It.
View Results

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 am
RosesandBlood

"It's... work." To an extent, he did enjoy what he really did. If he was to say that he hated killing, then he would be a liar. There was something that came with watching the life leave somebody's eyes. There was nothing more exhilarating than holding somebody's life in his hands. He often thought that this is what God must feel like. There was a lot of things that bore him to death that made him want to give all of this up, but the blood kept him coming back.

"What about teaching? I know there's some institutes where they teach blind children to read Braille and even then, there's normal courses that you could teach. It's not working with animals, unless if you see children that way." Makar grinned at the tasteless joke. Makar had his arms on the table, leaning forward to talk to Wynn and as the waitress came with their food, he leaned back giving up his arm space for his plate and glass of wine. "Yeah, no problem. You two should go out once in a while. So you're both not stuck at home, especially you. You really need to experience more of what the world has to offer." Makar stabbed a shrimp, moving it around in the white sauce before eating it.

"Maybe next time I head back to Russia, I can take you with me. As long a Neena doesn't kill me for offering it." He smirked again at Wynn. He planned on going back some time during the winter, if he wasn't too busy there. He always went back in early December and back before Christmas. It would be nice to bring Wynn with him. He had his own home there in a quiet, village in the countryside. There was a lake near his home that froze over quick and a forest not far from it. Makar was sure that Wynn would enjoy it.

"Have you been anywhere else aside from, well, here?" He asked, wondering if Neena ever took Wynn outside of the country.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:38 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn nodded, Neena didn't love her work either. "Kids would be fun too," he chuckled at the bad joke. "I know they can be handfuls yet it would be fun too. I never thought about that really. I learned to read in England." Eating more he hovered over a piece of bread a moment. "I wish we would... Neena always seems a bit nervous sometimes," he licked his fork before taking another bite. In fact it had been a normal thing for Neena to be secretive and nervous for so long it didn't seem to be odd now.

Still even growing up he didn't find it odd because of the way they had to live. Back then they'd had to live all over the place and run at the drop of a hat. Now it seemed they didn't go anywhere for anything. It was sad.

"Huh?" his head snapped up and color rose to his cheeks. "Russia? That would be amazing!" His flush of joy spread up to his ears. "Is that where you grew up? Do you get to go back often?" Wynn asked excitedly. "Oh?" He sat back a little. "I was actually born in England. We moved around a whole lot when I was younger.... But now that Neena works, um, where she does she seems to keep us in one place at a time." He shrugged and stirred his food.

"Um, would you really let me go to Russia with you, Makar?" Wynn leaned forward asking with a wide, hopeful smile. If the man actually took him with him it would be the furthest he'd gone in a long while. Dangerously close to where they fled but it would be wonderful to travel again. "I actually really like going places. I do miss it. Despite not having sight it was a wonderful thing to go places."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:44 pm
RosesandBlood

"Did you really?" He wasn't sure why it surprised him, but it did. Makar just assumed that Wynn had been stuck in one place for a long time. "In all honesty, it's okay to be nervous, but if you let it control your life then you don't really get to live. Existing is not something you want to get stuck doing with your life." Makar spun his fork around, twisting the pasta around it before stabbing another shrimp at the ends, eating it all in a few bites. "You would want to go?" Makar asked between bites, wiping his mouth with his napkin. "Yeah it is. Well, not where we he would be staying at, but in that area, yes." Makar nodded. "Every year in the beginning of December and get back about a week before Christmas."

It wasn't always for pleasure, most of the times, he spent a few days with the mafia he was still associated with. Taking out a few people and getting supplies out. There was always work to do. Of course he avoided all human trafficking. "At least you have a home right? No more running around." Makar took another bite of his food the lifted his glass to drink the wine. Pressing the glass to his lower lip, Makar paused.

"Yeah, I would. Why wouldn't I? I didn't offer to take you to just be cruel and take it away." Makar drank from his glass.

Wynn was with him another week, Makar had let Wynn know that if he wanted to go home, then he would just have to tell him. Having the other there was actually nice. Makar always avoided getting into relationships in fear of somebody always home, but with Wynn being blind... it made it so much easier. Makar would sing different Russian songs when he drank or in the mornings when he thought Wynn was still sleeping.

He had been getting busier and busier though which left Wynn home alone. Of course, Makar never got back too late. He made sure to be home before dinner every day. He declined going out with the others so Wynn wouldn't have to be alone, so they could have dinner together. It was surprisingly easy to fall more for the young man. Easy to talk to, didn't ask questions pertaining to where he had been.

Even though it was easy to talk to him, it was easier to lie to him. In his stay, Makar found himself telling more lies than truth. The more Makar told Wynn about him, the more lies came out of his mouth. His past wasn't clean, it never had been. As long as he continued to pain a pretty picture to hide the horrors under it, then that's what he would do. Even with Neena, Makar lied. He was good at it, even to a woman like her, it was still so easy.

Makar was gone once again, another man tied to the same chair as the other had been. He was already dead, jaw ripped from his face, tongue hanging down. Makar sighed as he ran a bloodied hand up his face and into his hair, smearing it. "Find Gustav and when you do, bring him HERE." Makar hissed from behind clenched teeth. He violently undid the straps to the body, kicking it off once it was freed. The body's entire back side, back of his thighs and forearms, the palms of his hands and back were covered in puncture wounds from the chair.

"FIND GUSTAV! BRING ME THE b*****d!" He yelled again, when he found there were moving slowly. He cursed, kicking the body hard. The b*****d had been hiding, from what, he had no idea but if it was from him, then he was going to force everything from the German. The blood on his face had already dried, the basement cold and the air colder. It started to flake from his face, his hair sticky with the coagulated blood. The smell of it was almost like home, familiar, comforting. His hands tingled from everything he held, from ripping the man's jaw off. It took a lot but he managed it and he made sure the other was alive through all of it.

Makar paced, pulling his phone from his pocket, sending a quick text to Wynn.

'Sorry, I'm going to be a little late. If you get hungry, go ahead and order something or take the left overs. My credit card is in the nightstand. Use it.'

There was a spare credit card in his nightstand drawer, so was one of his guns. He shoved the phone back into his pocket, turning as two other men walked in, dragging a tied up man with them. "Perfect. I'm itching for another." Makar smiled, a wild look in his light brown eyes. The man screamed against the gag.

Like Makar had told Wynn, he did return late. The man was tense, wound up from killing the two men and the lack of Gustav. He had washed the blood from his hands and face but forgot about it in his hair. After the second, Makar had been in such a rush to get home. "You eat without me?" He asked as his back faced the living room, removing his coat and hanging it up in the closet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:34 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Nodding because his mouth was full Wynn had to lick his lips before replying to Makar. "Mm-hm. Neena was born in Japan but mother moved when she was remarried." Sipping his tea he wiped his mouth and continued. "Of course Neena brought me back here to live. I like it a lot more than England." After their meal was finished he forced Makar to go out to an old neighborhood for ice-cream. From there he explained about the old tobacco shop and everything. Only trusted 'customers' were sold this brand of cigarette and you only got them from other customers as a referral. Wynn even showed him the inside of the pack as proof. Smirking he took one out and light it up, puffing out smoke at Makar. "It's not really that bad," he said letting Makar finish it off for him. After dessert they went home.

For another week Wynn stayed with Makar at his home. They met with Neena on occasion so she could visit with Wynn and pass information to Makar. She didn't have the heart to make Wynn leave because he was having the time of his life there with the Russian. Though as the days went by it seemed Makar got more and more busy with his work. It wasn't as if he was ignoring him because he made it in time for dinner each night yet it was still a bit lonely.

The text from Makar was read off his phone and he sighed sadly. He wanted to eat with him but still there was take out. Getting up he walked to Makar's room and opened the door. He was a bit shy going into the man's room but he'd paced it off just to be sure he could move around inside it if he had to. The small nightstand was easy to find and he opened it to fumbled around inside for the card. His hand bumped something heavy and cold and Wynn froze. Moving his hand over the object his blood ran cold. A gun. He had a gun. Picking it up he checked it: fully loaded and armed. Shivering he carefully put it back and backed up. Shaking he felt a chill down his spine. It wasn't just the gun that upset him but the strong feeling of it having been used a lot before.

It didn't take him long to leave the room in a small panic. Fleeing to the living room he sat on the couch to try to think of a reason the gun felt so worn. Maybe it was used and he bought it for home safety. Biting his lip Nurse laid at his feet worrying over her boy.

Makar got home and made Wynn jump out of his skin. "Welcome home," he got up trying to push the back feelings back. Smiling he moved towards Makar but an odd smell hit him. It was familiar. Several times before the man came home smelling like this before. Of course he thought he could wash it all off but whatever it was must have stained his skin because Wynn could always smell it.

"N-no. I wanted to wait for you," he explained walking over to where he heard the man. Nurse whined and stayed back when recently she'd been treating Makar like her second son. "Hey, did you step in something?" Wynn asked moving closer trying not to be obvious with his sniffing. Eyes closed so he could concentrate he sighed in deeply and reached out for the man. Of course about this time Makar was leaning down to check the bottoms of his shoes so Wynn ended up petting his sticky, stiff hair. "Ah," he gasped a bit pulling his hand back from the tacky feeling. "You've got something in your hair...." he reached back to ruffle it again to see if he could get it out. Now both his hands were bloody. "This.... this is what I've been smelling..." Wynn said bringing his hands closer to his face. "....I swear I know this smell...."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:04 am
RosesandBlood

"You didn't have to wait. It's getting late, you should have just eaten without me." Makar backed up, closing the hall door behind turning around to face Wynn. "No, I don't think so." Makar lifted his feet, looking at the bottom of his shoes. "No, nothing there." He couldn't even notice the smell of blood anymore. It had become such a familiar smell that it no longer registered to him. Makar put his foot down and looked up at Wynn as the young man touched his hair. "What? You mean the product I use?" Makar laughed softly, stopping when he remembered running his bloodied hands through his hair.

The man froze up, not moving as Wynn ruffled his hair, no doubt getting more blood on his hands. It was rather dry and he could see flakes floating down. There must have been some deep in his hair for it to get on Wynn's hands. Makar stood up straight, looking at the palm of Wynn's hands and seeing the dark, tacky blood there. "That?" Makar asked, standing still as he looked at the red on Wynn's pale hands. "That's just some product we use at work. A thick grease. Guess some got into my hair." Makar stared at Wynn's hands, keeping his voice steady as he spoke.

's**t. s**t. s**t!' Makar began to panic though none of it showed on his face or in his voice. "Here, let's wash that out for you." Makar took Wynn's wrists, walking him to the kitchen sink. He held Wynn's wrists firmly, walking rather quickly to the sink. Once there, he turned on the hot water and began to scrub Wynn's hands for him. The water that fell from his hands turned pink then clear once it was all washed off. "I'll go take a shower, have to get the rest out." Makar smiled, touching Wynn's shoulder before walking to the bathroom without another word.

That was too close, far too close. How could he be so careless? Makar locked the bathroom door behind him once he was inside. Before, he would have left it unlocked. Stripping, he then stepped into the shower and scrubbed his scalp, making sure to get rid of it all. He was going to have to be more careful from now on. Makar often forgot that because of Wynn's lack of sight, everything else was heightened. There were going to have to be more precautions before heading home from now on out.

Makar dressed in something more comfortable, a pair of dark gray pajama bottoms and a black wife beater. "What are you feeling for dinner? Left overs? Take out? I can make us something." Makar asked as he continued to towel dry his hair, setting the small towel on his shoulders when he needed his hands. "There's last night's left overs, left overs from the other night still in here. I can make something simple for dinner. There's breakfast for dinner, or take out. You chose." Makar spoke over his shoulder, still facing the open fridge. He still worried about the blood that had been in his hair. As long as Wynn didn't find out what it was, then everything would be fine. As long as he could keep the other from knowing what was really going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Makar's voice seemed to freeze over when he talked about what was on his hands. It made Wynn worried. First the gun now this stuff that he knew, just couldn't place. Still the man seemed cool over it. "Alright," he answered letting the man wash his hands under hot water with a lot of soap. He scrubbed pretty hard too so his hands stung afterwards. Still he grit his teeth, smiled, and thanked him.

After his hands were clean Nurse came back to him and nosed his palm. "I know...." He sighed and sat down for a while to think. So while Makar showered he thought long and hard about the smell that seemed to always cling to the other man. It was tangy and sharp, very metallic. Closing his eyes he concentrated on older memories where odd scents were always around and he was confused over a lot of them. The sticky feel of it in the Russian's hair was odd too so it couldn't have been hair product because it hadn't been all dry. Frowning he rubbed his forehead.

About the time that Makar got out of the shower he'd come to the conclusion of what it might have been. Shaking a bit he looked over his shoulder to better hear the man. "Oh, uh... Left overs is good with me...." he got up and walked over to him. "How was your day? I'm sorry I didn't say welcome home to you." He shifted on his feet a little bit. "Hey..." he reached over and patted his shoulder. "Are you sure it was grease?" It wasn't. It worried him that Makar lied so easily though he was used to it from Neena.

Gripping his white tank he tilted his head. "It smelled wrong Makar... You didn't get hurt did you?" He asked touching the man's face so he could tilt it to look him in the eyes. Wynn's ghostly white eyes stared at him with an eerie depth to them. "I'm blind Makar, not dumb. Don't treat me like Neena and assume I'm an innocent. I've seen and done my share of bad things in the world...." he said with conviction. "Just because I'm being kept like a caged bird now doesn't mean it's always been that way. I've lived on the streets before and done my share of bad things to keep us alive. Though Neena's done the worst of it I'm not a pure white soul like you two seem to think...."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:33 pm
RosesandBlood

"My day? It was fine. Just busy." Makar pushed a few things aside in the fridge to pull out some left overs, reaching over to put them onto the counter before grabbing another tupperware container. "It's fine, really. Don't worry about it. I'm just glad to be home." He smiled at Wynn, looking away from the inside of the fridge. Everything for dinner was out on the counter, waiting to be heated up and eaten, but still, Makar was looking through the fridge. He felt like there was more that Wynn wanted to say. He could practically hear it being asked.

"Yeah?" Makar looked over his shoulder again, first at the hand on his shoulder then to Wynn. "Yeah, we use it on the machines at work. What do you think it is?" He laughed, trying to ease the heavy mood. Makar closed the fridge finally and turned to the tupperware. They needed to get rid of the leftovers in the fridge so this meal would help get rid of them.

"What? No. I didn't." Makar repressed a sigh as Wynn turned his face by his chin. Makar looked at Wynn's blank eyes, almost completely void of all color. Though he could not see, his eyes did hold a lot of emotion. "Listen, Wynn," Makar reached up, removing the young man's hand from his face and holding it his own hands. "there's nothing you need to worry about, okay? You're over thinking something so small. I don't know what's gotten you so... scared, but there's no need for it." Makar patted the back of Wynn's hands before letting it go. "And nobody's soul is white. Nobody is really pure." Makar gave a small laugh to reassure Wynn before turning from him again.

There was something going on, Wynn clearly knew something about what he did. If he didn't, then he wouldn't be asking so many questions. For a moment there, Makar wanted to tell Wynn. He was close to letting it spill, but when he looked at his face again, he couldn't worry the young man. He really didn't want Wynn to be afraid of him. "Dinner will be done in a few minutes. Just go a head and sit down. I'll take care of it all." Makar touched Wynn's cheek before he started reheating the food.

He couldn't tell Wynn what he did and he couldn't let him find out. Makar knew what he was getting into when he offered to be a safe house and company for Wynn. He knew what he would have to hide from the other. Like Neena, Makar wanted to keep Wynn out of all of this. For his own good.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:01 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn gave him a sad look but let it go. He didn't want to start a fight with Makar over it. Sighing he nodded his head and sat down at the table to wait. Propping his chin on his hands he listened to the other man make their food. He didn't want to make a mess of his friendship with the other man like he kind of did with his sister. Sighing the young man just waited. Some secrets were better kept and some were better shared. Makar would talk to him if it was important he just had to believe that. Still it was hard to know something yet not know it for sure. Waiting sucked balls though.

As soon as the food was heated up and served Wynn picked at it. Nurse was trotting through the kitchen to her own bowl with the cat. Since he wasn't very hungry he tried to make it look like he'd eaten something by the time Makar was done. Forcing a smile and standing the brunette excused himself for a shower. It was just an excuse to sulk about being lied to really. Even if it was wrong to pry and make him spill Wynn didn't want to be lied to an led on. Taking an extra long shower he got out in time to catch Neena calling him.

"Hey," he greeted and then sat on his borrow bed to dry his hair and talk to his sister. They chatted for a while and then Wynn got off the phone. Flopping back on the bed he sighed and played with the ends of his still damp hair. Nurse padded in and he smiled and offered a hand out which she nosed and licked. "I do like it here. It's nice being with Makar. It's like there's no pressure on me here." Playing with the large dog's ears he yawned a bit. "I don't want to leave but I guess I'm not fighting with Neena anymore... What do you think we should do? Hm?? You want to stay too right?" he talked to his dog and ruffled her ears lovingly. Nurse yipped happily and wagged her tail. Of course she didn't fully understand yet it made him happy to be here so she wanted to be here.

After getting dressed he pulled out one of his books and read a little.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 am
Mute Black Sheep

Makar made light conversation through out the dinner, trying to keep all topics off of what they had talked about earlier. He watched Wynn through out the dinner, keeping a close eye on him as he picked at his food. It was hard to watch him, knowing that he was catching on quick. It might be time to send him back to his sister's. This was only supposed to be temporary, it wasn't supposed to last this long. "You sure? You've hardly touched your food." Makar said as he watch the other leave the table and head for the bathroom. Once alone, he sighed heavily.

The warm face Makar wore around Wynn was gone once the young male had left. He couldn't sit back and relax about this. Makar cleaned the dishes and headed for his own room. He pulled open the nightstand drawer and picked up the old gun. The weight in his hands was comfortable, familiar, like being home after being gone for a long time. Makar bent down to place it under his bed. That had to be what spooked the young man. His spare card was sitting in the same drawer and he hadn't thought twice about it. The few times he had let Aoi let his card, the man didn't seem to care. Then again, Aoi was in this business as well.

Makar sat on the edge of his bed, sighing heavily and sitting in silence. From his room, he could hear Wynn talking with his sister. Makar went to a cabinet in his room, opening one of the doors to reach in and pull out a bottle of brandy. Just some to take the edge off. He could already tell that he wouldn't be sleeping tonight. Makar stepped from his room with the glass in his hand and in only his pajama bottoms and a wife beater. The inside was warm compared to how cool it was outside. He was standing on the patio, smoking a cigarette, watching as Nana walked between his legs, rubbing up against it until he reached down to pet her. He didn't talk to the cat for advice or just to voice his own questions.

Maybe he should talk to Wynn about heading back home, or Neena. Just the thought of doing that bothered him. Made him feel a little sick. To go behind Wynn like that and the thought of not having him around at all bothered him. "Dammit." Makar snuffed the cigarette in the ash tray, picking Nana up and carrying her inside before closing the sliding glass door behind him. He set her down to let her run off. "Nana. Nana, no. Nana!" Makar called for her as she took off running for the guest bedroom. When she wasn't sleeping next to him, she usually napped in that room. She stood outside the door and meowed loudly, as loud as she could it seemed. "Nana, no." Makar walked up to her, picking her up and taking her to the living room. Though the moment she was down, she ran back to the door, meowing louder. Finally, Makar sighed and knocked on the bedroom door before opening it. "Mind if Nana stays in here with you?" Makar leaned against the door, looking in at Wynn reading the book on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:33 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn heard the cat and would have got up but he also heard the muffled no of Makar's. Shrugging he sat back and Nurse's tail beat against the floor happily. Wynn smiled a bit at that and kept reading. When the door opened his face was straight ahead and his fingers paused on the page midway. "Nana? Sure. If she doesn't mind Nurse then she's welcome in here. Leave the door open so she can come and go." Turning a bit towards the door he smiled softly and made a kissy noise to call the cat.

Looking up towards the man Wynn licked his lips and took a breath. "Sorry..." he said. "I didn't mean to start a fight, I just worry. Neena does dangerous things too so I just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt and lying to me about it because of manly pride. It's important to take care of yourself." By then the cat had climbed on the bed and crawled into his lap moving his book. It didn't bother him at all though, he just scratched her chin sweetly. "I like you so I don't want you to get hurt...." His face turned a bit pink. That was the biggest confession he'd ever made. Though this was the first time Wynn had been so close to anyone before. Still he treasured the relationship he had with Makar.

"Um so, please don't be mad alright..." chewing his lip the snuggled Nana a bit. Nurse got a bit jealous and put her paws on the bed and licked Wynn's toes. "Heehee, stop it Nurse," he wiggled his toes at her then pulled his knees up. "Well what are you doing now anyways?" he closed the book and let Nana off his lap and walked over to Makar hoping they could hang out a bit and patch things up. Sniffing he smelled the brandy the other had. "Mm, brandy? Are you drinking, can I have some?" he asked happily. Another thing Neena didn't know was that Wynn was a bit of a lush. He loved a good drink.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:24 pm
RosesandBlood

"She's being a little stubborn, thanks." Makar turned to walk out of the room, Wynn's apology stopping him where he stood. "Hey, we weren't fighting." Makar laughed softly, trying to make everything a little lighter. He stepped into the room further, walking towards the bed that Wynn was sitting on. "Listen, I'm not doing anything dangerous. It's not like that. I swear." Makar lied as he brushed some brown hair from Wynn's forehead. "Thank you Wynn. But I can assure you that it's nothing like that." It was far too easy for him to lie like this.

"I like you too Wynn. There's no reason to worry though." Makar didn't think anything of Wynn's confession, he had just assumed the young man was talking about their friendship. "I'm not mad. I promise. I wasn't mad to begin with." Makar had sat himself on the edge of the bed and laid back, his arms above his head. "Well, laying down right now." Makar opened his eyes slowly, looking over to Wynn, smiling at him. "You want some? It's not like other kinds. It's a lot stronger and if you're not used to it, it can knock you down a bit." Makar sat up, turning his body to face the young man.

"If you want some, though I can get you some. Come on." Makar motioned for Wynn even though the other couldn't see. Makar's empty glass was sitting on the kitchen counter. He pulled another down from the cabinet. A few chunks of ice were added to each glass before the liquor was poured. He gave himself more than he gave Wynn. He didn't want to get him drunk on it. "Here, sit down." He led Wynn to the couch before handing him the glass with the smaller amount. "Does Neena know you drink?" Makar asked with a crooked smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:49 pm
Mute Black Sheep

So many knots inside of Wynn unraveled at Makar's words. They hadn't fought. He wasn't mad. Closing his eyes he sighed. But still he could tell the other man was holding something back. His insistence that his work wasn't dangerous at all was a problem. Even Neena admitted that any job came with something of danger. It was a bit sad the man could lie so easily but then again Wynn had no definite proof otherwise, now did he.

The best thing Makar could do was say he liked him too. The words were warm and friendly and totally sincere. Chuckling he bumped the other. "I know that stupid..." Then when Makar offered him some of the alcohol he beamed a bit. "I could go for a glass or two," he grinned. The motion to follow was heard in the words so he didn't have to see it to follow. And of course Nurse and Nana decided to loll around on the bed and floor. The cat eventually just hopped down and curled on the giant dog's side, purring her content.

Wynn couldn't help but feel a bit devilish as he listened to Makar pour their drinks. It was exciting to openly get to drink and not have to sneak it behind Neena's back. Because of course he was much better at hiding it that she was. "Okay~" he sat on the couch and took the glass handed to him then reached for Makar's. "You've already had more than me," he switched cups then quickly drank it down.

"Hoo!" he gasped and laughed licking his lips. "Hm? Neena knows I drink a little but I'm very good with my alcohol." He grinned devilishly at Makar. "But she thinks it's only the fruity drinks I can stand. I prefer the harder stuff like whiskey and jager." Licking his lips again he leaned back and let the heat seep into him. "Mm, this stuff is good. It's been a while since I've been able to drink though. Neena thinks I'm still a kid so she keeps her stash up high..." He sipped what was left in his glass and cocked his head towards Makar. "I'm glad you don't treat me like a baby, Makar."

After a few more drinks didn't look any different, no flush or blurry eyes but he was snuggled pretty damn close to Makar. Head on his shoulder and hip to hip. He'd probably had too much a thing he'd never done before yet he felt safe here with Makar so he over indulged. Sadly he hadn't know he was a clingy, horny drunk person.

All cozied up to the Russian he rubbed his cheek into the other's shoulder. "Makar... you smell good..." he sighed and nosed into his neck. "Like really good...." he rubbed closer still. "An' didn't you shower.... Mm," he hummed softly blinking heavily. Without sight all he felt was a hot, firm body and smelled whatever it was that was Makar's natural scent. Then suddenly he was curious what the other tasted like. Brandy probably. Oh but he smelled spicy so maybe he'd have a unique flavor. Toiling with the thoughts he barely noticed pushing at the other and with no warning trailing his lips across Makar's jaw until he found his lips.

It had been a while since Wynn had kissed anyone but this one was a bit messy since he'd surprised the other. Yet it was warm and wet and very tasty so he was loathe to let Makar get away. "Good...." he murmured against the other man's lips before pecking at them again, asking for entrance. The warm floaty feeling in his head and gut said it was a good idea, the rest of him just agreed.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:05 pm
RosesandBlood

"Taking my damn drink." Makar laughed as he got back to his feet to pour more into his glass before he just brought the whole damn bottle back with him. He resumed his spot on the couch next to Wynn. "Might want to take that slow. You might not feel it now, but it will hit you later." Makar sat back, laying his arm on the back of the couch, his hand near Wynn's shoulder. Makar hummed to himself as he closed his eyes for a few moments before looking to Wynn and his excited face. "Why would I? You're an adult, capable of making your own decisions. There is no need for you to be babied and no reason for your sister to treat you like that." Makar slid back slightly, widening the position of his legs.

The amount of liquor in the bottle gradually decreased as they both drank on. Makar slowed down the amount in Wynn's glass. He was used to strong alcohol and drinking it on a almost daily basis. As they drank, Makar grew more and more relaxed, letting Wynn get closed to him without him pushing the other away or moving to create space between them. Wynn's presence at his side and warmth was welcomed and Makar even wrapped his arm around the back of Wynn's shoulders.

Makar snorted into his drink, laughing after swallowing. "What?" He turned his head slightly to look at Wynn. "Stop that." He laughed, not bothering to stop Wynn as he nosed his neck. The sensation had Makar closing his eyes and enjoying the attention he was receiving from Wynn. It felt pure. Wynn wasn't using him for money. He wasn't using him for status or to gain anything. This was real. Lips feather soft trailed up his jaw, Makar raising his head and closed his eyes again until those soft lips found his own.

Makar didn't push Wynn away, instead he turned his head to kiss the other back. The man moaned into Wynn's mouth, bringing him closer to deepen the kiss. A small voice in the back of his head told him to stop because Wynn did have an older sister who was like a dragon when pissed. That voice was quickly drowned out by Wynn's voice. Makar chuckled low against Wynn's lips. "Best thing I've ever tasted." Makar pulled Wynn in again to press their lips together and deepen it. One hand rest on the side of Wynn's face, keeping him there when tongue got involved in their kiss. A spot of clarity came over Makar when he realized that he didn't care if he was kissing Wynn. He was attracted to the young man and that shouldn't stop him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:12 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn hummed happily against Makar's lips and opened for him. Wrapping his arms loosely around the man's neck, brushing closer. His fuzzy head made him feel hot. Like really hot but he couldn't bare to move away. Curling his nails into Makar's scalp, biting his tongue, whining for more. At this moment he didn't care that it was another man or that his older sister would pitch a b***h fit. He shifted in his seat to move between Makar's legs but ended up just sitting inside them legs over the other man's. Still, he couldn't seem to get close enough or taste enough of this odd, spicy-sweet taste.

Still he wanted more. Makar didn't seem to be stopping him either in fact they both seemed to be enjoying themselves. "More..." he whispered softly when their lips parted for only a moment. The need in him for the other to touch him grew.

>>>>>
The next morning Wynn had a headache and the pain woke him. But as he shifted he felt different sheets beneath him. Panicking a moment he reached out and felt to see what was around him and found a body. A warm body. "H-huh?" He flustered and pulled back falling back a bit. Reaching again he ruffled Makar's hair. "Ohh...." he gasped softly. What did he do!? His body didn't ache so they hadn't had sex... right?

Shifting his thighs felt sticky so when he pulled them apart and he gasped in pain. Well that settled exactly what had happened. Trying to sit up all the way made his head throb so he wilted back down to his elbows. He really hadn't thought he'd get so drunk. Of course he'd never drank so much before either. Makar just made him feel so relaxed he overindulged. And now he didn't know if this was a bad thing or a good thing...

Turning his head towards Makar he felt his face heat up. How would he react to this situation.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:58 pm
RosesandBlood

All thoughts about where this could lead or how angry Neena would be at him never came. The only thoughts in his head were of Wynn and his lips. He grabbed the back of his head, holding him there while his other hand rest on the side of Wynn's neck. Nails bit into his scalp and a chill ran down Makar's spine. This had been building up since he met Wynn. Though he didn't acknowledge it, he knew now that this was all building up. When Wynn managed to make it into his lap, the hand on the back of the others neck left to grab at the young man's hip. He didn't stop kissing him, he couldn't. Wynn naturally tasted rather sweet. Though once Wynn managed to tell him more, Makar moved to lay Wynn down on the couch as he propped himself over the other.

At some point, he managed to get up and pull Wynn into his bedroom.

Makar had been sleeping on his stomach, naked except for the blanket that rest over his lower back and covered his lower body. As Wynn ruffled his hair, Makar still didn't wake. The man hadn't been drunk enough to let this slip but once they had gotten started, he couldn't stop. The man groaned lowly as he started to wake. Body stretched as he moved, muscles flexing and relaxing. Makar pushed himself up from where he had been laying. Hair smashed to the side of his face and stuck in his mouth. For a moment, he didn't remember what happened until he saw Wynn in his bed, next to him. "s**t." Right, that did happen last night.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff