Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:53 pm
The trainer shook her head lightly, keeping her eyes down on what she was doing as Luke continued to speak, taking a moment before she replied herself.
"You said they have the pokemon? What do you think will happen to it now?"

She couldn't help but look up at him though a light arch in her eyebrows "I'm thinking more on a personal level of concern, not a professional one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:06 pm
"Yeah, a Bulbasaur," he confirmed. "I'm not sure... They'll erase its registration data, and then...? Maybe release it? It's hard to say."

He blinked at the correction and hesitated in his response as he considered the words. "I... don't know? I'm not sure they would really consider me a friend or anything."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:10 pm
"Do you think it might just go back to its trainer?" She asked, it made sense, it helped her hurt Luke, it might still be on her side.

"Oh..." Rosie looked up, blinking. "you've been in training with them for a while though, havn't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:17 pm
He hummed thoughtfully. "I don't know for sure, but I think it probably won't. It didn't seem particularly interested in her welfare; when she was knocked out, it followed after me instead of staying with her. It might have been really young." Young, trusting, and terribly obedient. He hoped it found a safe home with a trainer who would raise it properly.

"Mm... Well, yeah," he ceded, raising a hand absently to the back of his neck, "but I didn't know how I acted around them before, so I've kind of avoided being too friendly with anyone for now." Especially after the one time that he did and it ended in confusion and unhappy feelings for everyone.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:13 pm
"... poor thing." She said at length, once she had given it some thought "If it really is that young- I hope it'll find a better trainer, who won't teach it how to hurt people."
If they were letting it go then it couldn't be that much of a danger.

"well, still, they're people you've been working with for a while now." She pointed out "Close to them or not, you're one of them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:20 pm
He nodded his agreement; there were a lot of good trainers, but there were surely as many poor ones. The Bulbasaur's blind obedience begged for a trainer that would teach it well.

"I suppose," he said, tilting his head lightly. "I guess I shouldn't think of them as strangers or people to be careful around... I'll finish training soon, after all, and we'll probably end up working together on various things." That seemed unavoidably awkward. He hoped it wouldn't be.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:33 pm
"Maybe you can even find that they make good friends too." Rosie agreed, finishing up what she was doing and moving across the counter to hand him the sandwich.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:44 pm
"Ah... I dunno," he replied with a half laugh, giving a word of thanks for the offering of food. "My once experience so far wasn't great..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:46 pm
Rosie blinked, taking a seat on the stool by the counter and pulling her own plate next to her.
"What happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:59 pm
He hummed thoughtfully as he considered the experience, sparing a moment to eat a bit - he'd already passed the hunger barrier at the hospital, but that certainly didn't mean he was fine not eating anything until the following morning. "A little while after I started, I was talking to one of the other trainees. It seemed like she knew me and she was generally pretty friendly, but she also seemed kind of... I don't know, almost afraid?" He paused for a moment, searching for a way to summarize the story that would allow him to skip to the point of it. "It turned out that she was someone I probably shouldn't have been talking to, I guess, so I've kind of avoided talking to the other recruits outside of exercises and stuff since then..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:07 pm
"Someone you knew?" And was on bad terms apparently. Rosie furrowed her brow, looking pretty shocked to heard that, though the only one she could think of was-
"Well... there is one person... I wouldn't know if Dove joined special ops though."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:11 pm
He tilted his head slightly aside, brow knit in thought. "Is that a nickname?" He didn't recall hearing the name, he didn't think, but it didn't really sound like a given name...  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:13 pm
"Um..." Rosie paused, thinking about it for a couple of seconds. "I don't know... Its the only thing I've ever hear her go by... I can't think of anyone else though."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:17 pm
"I don't remember hearing anyone go by that name..." Well that hardly resolved any questions. Maybe a different approach would be more effective. "Do you know why I was on bad terms with 'Dove'?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 pm
Rosie was in the process of trying to think of who else it might have been, though as far as she knew Luke got along well with most everyone he knew.
At the question Rosie let out a light sigh, her eyes widening for emphasis "oh gosh... Well, I tried to talk to her about some hurtful things that she had been doing, and it just... I wish I could say what happened but it just seemed So... well, kind of disjointed if I had to put a word to it. really unsettling from some of the things she was accusing us of. You weren't having it though, and ended the discussion very-" Rosie searched for a word "abruptly... clearly... unquestionably of how you felt about her. and I haven't heard from her since."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff