Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Favourite Chinese TV Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ENG or CHIN TV series?
English
24%
 24%  [ 9 ]
Chinese
75%
 75%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 37

Meteor-fantasy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:10 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Soichiro A.
Liambiam
I don't really watch Chinese TV as it's normally in Mandarin anyway. gonk

That's so not true... So so so many of them are in Cantonese!!

*Nods*
Since Hong Kong produces most of them right now?

i agree!~cantonese series are really good actually..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:55 pm
Hmm i cn't remeber the name of the series...something about a dude and some music book thing and he learns some power draining thing, anyways it was way back  

Flammable Bait

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:56 pm
dudefromhel
Hmm i cn't remeber the name of the series...something about a dude and some music book thing and he learns some power draining thing, anyways it was way back
笑傲江湖吧?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:15 am
healing hands 3 anyone?  

twinztar

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:36 pm
My favorite 's are the Monkey King Series mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen and Eternal Happiness heart I loved that one. I'm glad how it dealt with different races and everything. From all the other chinese shows I've seen, they've never had to deal with stuff like that. And the sets were soo beautiful too! the best i'd have to say  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:25 am
Yasuragi-chan
My favorite 's are the Monkey King Series mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen and Eternal Happiness heart I loved that one. I'm glad how it dealt with different races and everything. From all the other chinese shows I've seen, they've never had to deal with stuff like that. And the sets were soo beautiful too! the best i'd have to say
Monkey King is the best ever!!! scream

Ahem, I'm getting the box sets sent over from HK, which'll be good for when I'm bored at xmas. 4laugh  

Tokioka

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:59 am
Eternal Happiness! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:08 pm
Tokioka
Yasuragi-chan

Ahem, I'm getting the box sets sent over from HK, which'll be good for when I'm bored at xmas. 4laugh

OH lucky you!!! omg, lol that show ruled!! hmm the newer version Quest for the Sutra was pretty ok too.. the effects improved, but they used too much, and it still looked bad.. the thing that never looked bad though was when they were in Heaven 3nodding  

hip2b^2

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:10 pm
Madoka_Wakamatsu
Eternal Happiness! mrgreen

mrgreen exclaim heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:29 am
I've noticed people watch alot of TVB production.....Eternal Happiness is pretty good, never got bored when I rewatched it. Angel (Tian Xe) is good to heart  

arkchu78

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:37 pm
Yasuragi-chan
Tokioka
Yasuragi-chan

OH lucky you!!! omg, lol that show ruled!! hmm the newer version Quest for the Sutra was pretty ok too.. the effects improved, but they used too much, and it still looked bad.. the thing that never looked bad though was when they were in Heaven 3nodding
Yeh the old monkey king shows were way better. The newer series just isn't as funny and the cast isn't that great. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:53 pm
Ah yes I loved the old Monkey King series!! It's still my favourite chinese show of all time.

Though I wonder if any of you have seen "Xi You Ji Hou Zhuan", a very cool series about the events after Journey to the West where Monkey, Tang Sheng, Pigsy and Sandy are now gods and this dark god deposes the buddha. It is a bit cheesy but the fighting scenes are spectacular.  

Minielf

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:42 pm
I think I might know which one you're talking about.. but it's really hard for me to remember.. I remember when I was very little I watched the very first monkey king series when i was six(1996).. I knew that Pigsy scared me alot.. eh-heh sweatdrop
Then when i was about.. i donno.. umm.. 9 years old I think.. I started watching the series with Dicky Cheung in it in the summer.. but then I had to go to Vancouver for 3 weeks or something, and I was really upset that I missed it.. and then they started showing the eps with Benny Chan instead.. Would that be the one you're talking about?? or is that series old?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:41 am
I like Celestial Sword, The World's Greatest, & Lavender 3nodding  

mermaidmelody33

arkchu78

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:08 am
Minielf
Ah yes I loved the old Monkey King series!! It's still my favourite chinese show of all time.

Though I wonder if any of you have seen "Xi You Ji Hou Zhuan", a very cool series about the events after Journey to the West where Monkey, Tang Sheng, Pigsy and Sandy are now gods and this dark god deposes the buddha. It is a bit cheesy but the fighting scenes are spectacular.

They made alot of Monkey King series but I like the newest one starring Dicky Cheung and the twins!!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff