Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:51 pm
Bahd grammer is reel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THe seal activated so suddenly that kya fell backwards in her chair, rolling over herself and then standing up jsut as Vuhkan's clone did. She listened to his report and gritted her teeth. LETS GO she said jumping over the table and grabbing Vuhkan's arm. From there, to save his rper time, the Vuhkan clone would warp her to where all the action was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:42 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Zephyr Mito Katsuyu ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr entered, delivered a piece or parchment for the Kusakage to the receptionist, the note read that the Raikage was willing to meet to discuss a treaty though it went on to read that that no mention was made by the Raikage of the Kirigakure raid and thus it was not mentioned, with that Zephyr left the office.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Active
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
    Perception Increase - Active
    Enhanced Regeneration - Active
    Eyes of the Slug - Active

Jutsu Used

Quotes

Solarius Flare

Total Mission Word count
Sol: 4,189
Eplc: 3,789
Total: 7,978  

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:01 pm

At first came the Lady Kage, being the first person sent through the rift and next was the old man himself with a few second in between. This warp was a lot more clean than the one with the clone, as his focus was not divided and his chakra whole. Vukan was airborne a few seconds above the floor and floated down gently with the ease of his chakra as he appeared within the office.

Closing his right eye, he focused more of his chakra as he touched the boy within his inner realm and forcibly pulled him out. Now the third kusa shinobi would be ejected out but not in a nice manner as the old man had no control of it. Instead Testial would feel as though he was flung out to sent sprawled out across the floor as he opened his right eye again. His fatigue hadn't shown this time unlike back at the countryside of presumably cloud.

"We're here... Now to discuss terms with this... boy." Vukan said as he glowered over the Uchiha in which he had risked life and literally limb with his technique. Raising his left hand which was gloved still, the fabric shown underneath a seal glowing and the seals upon Testial were deactivated as he sucked away seal upon his neck and left only the invisible Thunder God rite for his own use.

"The seal on you is now broken. I've left only my rite for transportation." He said as his gloved hand lowered.
        =============================

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 pm
Reiko Zena

Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
⋙ ▌ ichibi ❶ tailed beast
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Testial was flung out. with different features he had a gorde on his back and black around his eyes. Ichibi created a platform under him. "Phew." he said as the platform dissapeard he fell and landed on the table before rolling over. "Oww." he said as he sat up to see the old man towering over him. "Sorry." he said as he stood up. "I feel different." he said as he looked around the office. then down at his hands. "soo...does this mean you'll not hear my thoughts?...what if i rampage again?...also i think i need to go to the hospital, i still have stab wounds."
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin. The ichibi

User Image
User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Upon falling free of the time warp, Kya landed on her feet but kept her eyes closed. She was making sure opening them wouldn't cause her body to react as violently as last time. She deemed it safe as sh heard and felt Testial's crash landing on her desk. She opened her eyes, seeing that the demon had began to infect his body, and at such a fast rate too. She frowned a bit as she carefully stepped around the desk, balancing herself on it and taking a seat. In response to Vuhkan she nodded wth a sigh as she began to think on it. "I believe, at this point, punishment would be redundant. However, I think at this point we need to get a handle on the demon, and in order to do that, you, Testial, are going to need to train. She interlaced her fingers and looked at the old man.

If your up to it, I believe your skills could do well to help him with this. She placed a hand on Testial's arm, and focused a bit of her chakra into him. He would feel heat, soothing heat, that would seem to melt away his wound. There, perks of being a Jyuugo. She shrugged writing up an official mission for the boy and Vuhkan to go on. When the two of you are prepared, and have gotten some rest, I want you to go to the cave that Testial located... and I don't want you to come out until either you're dead or you've tamed ichibi. Questions? she asked noting that she was now slightly sore from the healing she did for Testial, but mostly just ignoring it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Lucius opened the door and stepped into the office. He had planned to enter with Zephyr but stopped to do some research on this Jashin person. Unfortunately, the library and the couple book stores he had visited had no information on the subject. Without a lead, Lucius decided to just go and report to the Kusagake, asking about the Jashinist during the conversation. Once the door was fully opened and Lucius had stepped inside, he saw the Kage, his grandfather, and Testial. He glanced at all three for a moment before bowing towards the Kage. “Lady Kage, the mission was a success. Zephyr, my partner, has delivered a written report to your receptionist. The Raikage would like to meet with you personally. A time was not set, but it would probably be wise to meet with him as soon as possible.” Lucius paused for a second, hoping he had not been out of place in suggesting that.

“While we were in the Raikage’s office, another person who worshipped a god called Jashin entered. He had light brown hair and was rather pale. However, the interesting part is that he seemed to have been with a battle with three people who match your description. He delivered your appearance and the fact that you are a jinchuriki,” Lucius said while pointedly glaring at Testial,” to the Raikage. In that manner, The Lightning Village now has knowledge of our jinchuriki, as well as enough information to assassinate him based on his physical features and Uchiha blood. Besides that, upon entering the village, the boy and possibly the Raikage will instantly recognize you, Lady Kage. Forgive me if I am out of place, but I think it is very important that you have knowledge of this information.” With all that said, Lucius would wait silently for any orders he would possibly receive, as well as his mission payment.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Chakra: 173 Speed/Strength: 5/4
Shadow: 25+1=26
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:52,429

Eplc Death

bahd grammer is reel

Solarius flare

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:57 am
Solarius flare

Eplc Death

Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
"That so huh... Well i have an idea. we can convince them that we do not have one. I have another idea that could help but i'm goig to regret it." he said as he pulled out a kunai. He grabbed and lifted his hair and cut it. making it shorter. "I better change my attire to." he said as he Walked out of the door. "I'll be back in a second." he said as he left" ((Exit))
Yui-again

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 pm

The Kusakage dropped Xeres's money on the desk as payment. Thank you Xerxes-san. I think we both ran into that same Jashinist. He's going to become a problem, I think. And unless I saw wrong, he probably still has Testial's blood. Any chance you could kill him? she'd ask almost half-assed. Her ear perked a little bit and sheturned her ear to the window. The raikage is here alread? Oh dear. She knew how much immediate danger that her jounin was in, so she stood up, her Slave driver seals hidden under her long sleeves, and taking her Mugen Ittoryu scroll, also hiding it in her sleeve before throwing herself out the window. [Exit]

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Vukan audibly sighed and took a few notes down in a scroll as the kage left the office. He, himself, stayed behind and jotted away at the records to make a report on the occurrence of past events. So the knowledge of the Ichibi was loose but not of the seven tails? Kagerou and Testial, two weapons the old man saw them as. But he also saw them as life and the holders of powerful creatures. The Uchiha would survive if his demon were to be extracted, however Choumei would end the Aburame's life if it were extracted.

Combined with the blood of the Ichibi however, he was also in mortal danger. Vukan finished the report and pushed it away and spoke directly to his grandson who was still in the room. "Lucius, whatever you do, find Kagerou. He is the seven tailed host and protect him with your life. I will do the same with Testial, is this clear?" Vukan sealed an order in a simple envelope and passed the incognito mission to his grandson.

"I trust you with this task, can you handle it? Also... be warned. He is a bit different than us, in fact he has been a suspect in many murders. But it can't be proven, so keep an eye on this as well." Vukan held his staff and began to take his leave and contemplated a few things. "Any questions?"

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Lucius grabbed the money and slipped it into his pouch. Meanwhile he kept an eye on Testial who slipped out the door. He had cut his hair. Not a horrible start, but there would be almost no way to hide the giant gourd on his back and the deep black circles around his eyes. Lucius didn’t respond to the Kuskage’s joking question. It had taken almost all three of them to hold him off. The fact that he was still alive meant that Lady Kage hadn’t gotten involved but he could never underestimate that kid. When his grandfather started speaking, Lucius turned around and began to listen.

Staring at the floor, Lucius processed what was just said. Find the seven tailed host and protect him. A new mission, that could last for a very long time. He turned to his grandpa, as his hand slipped into the pocket that held the wood clone pill. “Yes I can handle it. After all, everything I have is good at controlling the tailed beasts and defending. I just hope he has good control over his demon. That could make things better or worse. About the murders, I’ll watch out for any suspicious behavior.” Lucius then held out the seed-pill to his grandfather. “You know what it is, I’ll use it to communicate to you if a problem arises. I’ll plant my mind communication seal on the host. I have one question. If my enemy is a tailed beast host, what do you want me to do?”

Shadow: 25+1=26
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Reiko Zena

Solarius flare

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:51 pm

"Jinchuuriki are terribly strong, but their life-bound connection to their demon is their strongest weakness, Lucius. Break that and kill both of them if you're forced to. Remember, use your techniques wisely." Vukan took the odd pill from his grandson, pocketing it in his pouch and he in turn had something else to give in return. On a seal tag in his left gloved hand black seals crawled out onto its surfaces and fused to the tag.

"Take this then. This is my rite so I can come to you at a moment's notice with my eye seal to ping danger." Vukan took in a long breath and spoke more. "I have my doubts of the aburame, but he is exceptional from what the kage notices. However don't plant a seal on him, he will notice and he will retaliate in a high probability. He likes his privacy."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Lucius took the tag and placed it in his pouch along with his other tags. “Trust me, I’ll be careful. I need to keep learning though,” Lucius said as he placed his hand on top of the tag, “I need to start learning techniques like this. I’m too young and inexperienced though.” Lucius sighed in frustration because he had tried to use them at other times. The results were very horrible, and unpredictable. “I will not plant any seals on him but who knows, we might become friends. Even though I don’t want any.” With this, Lucius bowed to his grandfather and left the room. He waved to the receptionist and began to enter the streets, hoping to find another new partner.

Shadow: 27+1=28
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Reiko Zena

Solarius flare

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:45 pm
Reiko Zena

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
Entering the room testial then said. "Old man, I found a disguise...well new attire...until my hair grows back to length, But that's beside the point." He said as he kneeled. "The ichibi told me what i needed to do to tame him while I was in that realm. by the way i didn't like the jump." Test was referring to earlier when he landed on the desk. "Due to the desk thing i forgot some stuff but what i remember him saying is something about fighting him."
Yui-again

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:38 pm
( So first up man, If you want me to RP with you further, you need to brush up your writing to where I can read a sentence without a grammatical error. If you're Dyslexic then I'll understand. But make an effort to capitalize the start of sentences and Proper Nouns as a start, please? )  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas