Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Shirokiya [The Kusa Cafe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:54 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra:104/104
Speed:Three
Strength: Five
Class: Medical
Bloodline/Clan:Bloodline Crusher/Uzumaki Clan
Techniques Used:

User ImageRed FLAG! Vivian sat for a while and wondered exactly why he wanted such information on her bloodline. Was he an agent? Watching what she said she spoke,"I am one of the very few full blooded Uzumaki Clan Members. My tattoos can do a plethora of different things. Enough about me though...what about you." A second personality seemed to spring from the once calm, timid female. It was almost as if she had been in a situation such as this before. The topaz hues searched his with confidence, something Vivian had yet to exude. Yami would most-likely look over this simple persona glitch as he didn't completely know the beauty. Then again, she didn't completely know herself.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Don't have one. All i have, were the jutsu's passed down threw my family. Bakuton, My father did his best to help me perfect it. My mother would say i must remain calm, never cry, and never fear. I never understood the reason behind it. She told me only a name and nothing else, Yamikonton. What's weird is that i've never met anyone who possessed them both." With that piece of info he then decided to tell her about an old man his brother said he had met. "My older brother, He met this power uzumaki. He called him old man as a nickname, Recently he passed, He gave me these before time." he said referring to the blades he had set next to the table, and then to the mask he had on the side of his head. The waitress arrived with there drinks. Yami grabbed the coaster's were both cup's of tea were placed. Setting her's in front of her, he set his down next and began drinking some. "Sorry if i'm boring you."
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6((Due to yamikonton bloodline))(+3/-1) / Strength: 2(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:152

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:12 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageWith the pitiful ambiance created by his words Vivian snapped back into her timidity and spoke,"No, you're actually quite interesting. What is your goal? Kage perhaps?", her soft words seemed soothing. The words even threw her, seeing as she's usually awkwardly silent.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"That is something i wish to be but, I actually have something i wish to do before i get the opportunity to take that position. that reason drives me to get stronger. What about you? Is their something that inspires you?"
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6((Due to yamikonton bloodline))(+3/-1) / Strength: 2(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:33 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageBoom!, it hit her like a ton of bricks. Never had she contemplated on such things as the future; possibly due to a cloudy past. Silently she wondered if she should tell this man the truth of her being, it couldn't hurt anything right?"W-well....I really don't know who I am. What I can do, nor anything about my past. I-I woke up one day with a small note. It had my name, a clan, a bloodline and a village. After researching the note I realized it held truth. I was indeed of those descent. Then...on the back was another name....", Vivian's voice cracked at the last statement. For some odd reason she felt like the name shouldn't be disclosed. The name seemed so powerful, an omen of sorts. A target. Not once had she told anyone of her background, if you call it such, Viv was naked. "If anything...I am on a quest to figure who I am. To figure why I am. Sorry..I'm talking waayyy too much", her head dipped towards the ripple in her tea. The tea seemed to evil now, like everything when she thought about such darkness her past held.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"It's alright." he said after that he then took a sip from his tea. "I can understand what your saying."So that means you have been to the uzumaki clan compound?" He said as he began smiling again. "I've heard it a beautiful place."
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:04 pm
lotosaki
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageTalking about her past made her head spin."I probably have, can't remember much",she lifted the cold glass to her lips and allowed the cold liquid to quench her thirst. The brilliant eyes peered forward."I wouldn't mind....a mission though", the shifty eyes searched the building.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
The mission idea sounds like a good idea. "Cool, We could go and ask lady kya if there is one available for us." he said as he took the last sip of his tea. "That was great." he said as he set it back on the coaster. "So, how about it? should we go ask her?" he said still smiling. "Oh wait, she might still be busy with her meeting."
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!MANGEKYOS-RANKNINJUTSUMARRIED
                                                        Aki's glance over Akane's shoulder to meet the eyes of Dominic is what brought the raven-haired woman to turn and smile. She watched the strawberry haired woman use the alcohol to send waves of relief throughout her body, as though the tension was being released bit by bit. Soon, she found Aki rattling off a justification for her retaliation to Arekku's outburst, something Akane would, again, nod in agreement with. "Yeah, I understand. You probably were still processing what happened yourself." 'whatever it was that did happen...' She added in her thoughts. The announcements of the messenger didn't make it easier for her friend either; but this was something that Akane felt Aki was overreacting to. "Aki," the woman started with a chuckle, setting the sake bottle on the counter as she stood up, "Arekku is your close friend, no matter how many times you may yell at him he won't kick you out. Calm down and think rationally: you've known him longer than you've known me, he has a past with you that he can't get rid of. Him kicking you out would be like trying to erase a past that already existed.. something that's already a part of himself. Confront him, is my advice. Don't expect the worst, otherwise that will be the ultimate outcome."

Reactions nearly always determined the outcome of a situation. Thinking positive is what brings success to most people, and Aki is one of the majority in this case. Thinking about the negatives of a situation will only cause problems for individual, and brings stress and worries that are so unnecessary. If Aki can control the reactions, she can control the outcome. Handling things maturely, after all, is Aki's forte. "I have to get going now," Akane began, patting her on the back, "You'll be fine. Besides.. the longer I stay here, the more tempted I am to drink over my limit." Surely, there was slight irritation in her voice. "I'll catch you later!!!" And with that, the raven-haired woman bid fareful to Aki with a close embrace to show her appreciation for her dear friend, before leaving through the door and disappearing.

{s**t post is s**t. Hahah}
                                                        [exit]

xxMANGEKYOU SHARINGAN- 150
                                                        xxxxCHAKRA USE- 300
                                                        xxxxxxJUTSU EXPLANATION- N/A
                                                        xxxxxxxxJUTSU EFFECT- N/A

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ 𝓩𝔢𝔭𝔥ץ𝔯 𝓜𝔦𝔱𝔬 𝓚𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲ץ𝔲 ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr walked into the Café and plopped down right on a bar stool. Looking directly at the old man behind the counter, he spoke very softly. It was a voice that was quiet and calm. A nature shined bright behind it, a nature of one who was truly neutral and independent until the very end. Ordering a glass of purified clean water and a bowl filled with miso pork with fish cakes on the side he awaited for his food to be delivered. He was quite bored at the current time and wondered if anything interesting was going on anywhere, he paid no heed of mind to those in the café with him. He simply was in a daze.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Active
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
    Perception Increase - Active
    Enhanced Regeneration - Active
    Eyes of the Slug - Active

Jutsu Used

Quotes

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 am
User ImageUser Image
Yami
putting the white sword around his back and grabbing the white sword, he stood up and said. "Well it's been fun Viv, I hope to see you again." he said as walked over to the counter. He paid for their tea and left. ((Exit))
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN SENJU

As they walked into the Cafe, Kaisen was sure not to project too...obvious of an atmosphere. The conversation they were about to have--he could plainly tell that Christian was out of sorts--was by no means going to be a pleasant one, so he would remain as positive as he possibly could be. After they were seated, Kaisen calmly clasped his hands together, little hints of a grin playing across his face. "It really is nice to see you again, Christian. Ever since you stepped down from your role as Raikage, the village has been making me go gray." He wasn't going to get too far into his complaining...not until he heard what was bugging Christian. "But it's not about me! You've decided to lighten my day with your presence again." He leaned in, a little closer to preserve confidentiality in the somewhat crowded restaurant, his voice becoming ever fainter. "So...what is it, Christian? What's bothered you so much that you've come out of solitude to bring it to my attention?"

lll

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand had been eavesdropping on the whole exchange between Yami and Vivian, and was a little bit interested. It was the usual smalltalk, it seemed to him...until she mentioned her lack of memory, and also wanting of a mission. He grinned from ear to ear. "Gimme a sec...I've found somebody interesting." He'd tell Kagerou and stand up from the counter before walking over to Vivian and sitting in the seat where Yami had occupied. "You know...you're very open for somebody who looks so alarmed. The pauses of your speech...the searching, the internal thinking. I can almost see it on your face as you talk to that guy. Alarmed and wary...but still fairly lax with your information~"

Armand cocked his head and smiled at her with shut eyes. It wasn't anything devious...pretty innocent-looking actually. He'd lean in with elbows on the tables and chin cradled in his palms. Armand was a fair contrast to Vivian's looks. Their eyes were a little similar, but Armand was as pale as a ghost. His hair was dyed a mint color, and his scars and injury marks were plentiful. "You see, I listened in for a little bit. Just caught enough words. Like you...I woke up here with nothing but a name. And too be blunt with you...I'm trying to find out who I am too~" He'd say in a sing-songy tone before leaning back out and relaxing against the seat.

"And you happen to be looking for a mission. What do you say we try to figure ourselves out together, hm?~" Kagerou was nice, and Armand figured it was great that they met...but he couldn't pass up a chance to make another friend. Especially one with so many similarities.

(Chakra): 135/135
(Speed/Strength): 5(+1)/6(+1)
(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:58 pm
thefire158

lotosaki

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami came back to the cafe, Pulling his wrist band over his wrist covering up the mark of chaos, which took form of a tattoo, he noticed vivian was still there. At least he had someone to talk to. he started walking over to see Armand. Really? this guy, i really hope he's not doing what i think he is. he walked over and pulled a chair up to the table. "Didn't think you'd still be around Viv." He turned his attention the Armand and said. "..Just asking..who are you?" Just to urk his nerve's he already knew who he was, considering testial told him the guy was bad news.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:24 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ 𝓩𝔢𝔭𝔥ץ𝔯 𝓜𝔦𝔱𝔬 𝓚𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲ץ𝔲 ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr laughed as he sat his glass of water down, he watched intently as he had snapped out of his inner daze that was nothing more than a simple daydream as one kid left his girlfriend and another swept into to talk to her. Suddenly some other person walked in speaking, he didn't much hear what he was saying though he did look almost regal. Zephyr figured he should probably pay attention more.

Getting up, Zephyr began to walk out of the shop after paying for his food by laying the money on the counter for the food he had devoured. Suddenly he had noticed something that was rather awkward, the kid had returned and had decided to pull up a seat next to Armand. Forming a giant smile on his face, Zephyr decided that he was going to check this out. Looking at the jealous would-be-boyfriend through his luminescent eyes he watched carefully as he walked up to the small trio before grabbing a chair, spinning it around, and sitting down in it in a backwards fashion while resting his hands and elbows over the back of the chair.

"Now now now little one." He stated in reference to the would-be jealous boyfriend who was showing several signs of annoyance through both body language and action. The way he approached them even somewhat seemed aggressive and to this Zephyr could not help but smile. Extending his hand out, he had it out for a simple shaking of the hands, "I am not sure who you are all, but I am Zephyr, Slug Medic of Kusa." He smiled a very bright smile as he awaited them to react, would any of them even shake his hand or would they try to act like big tough drama geeks that were oh so brooding in nature? In the end, it didn't matter. He just figured he'd try to be friendly.

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Active
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
    Perception Increase - Active
    Enhanced Regeneration - Active
    Eyes of the Slug - Active

Jutsu Used

Quotes

thefire158

lotosaki

chaos_wolf12

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]