Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
The Ame Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:24 am
Michael Uzumaki-Uchiha

Michael saw the chakra displacement from his opponent and quickly cancelled his beam and dropped down underneath the bolt as it flew into the sky. Using this moment that his opponent had his back to him, as he fell he weaved more hand seals and four pillars would form of pure Raiton chakra to trap his opponent. The four pillar binding would hopefully both ensnare Escher and prevent him from flying upwards into the sky with no return. After this point Michael would land on the ground and then disappear in a wisp of lightning to a nearby bush as he readied his hopefully finisher jutsu. He felt his body starting to feel heavy as he knew his chakra supply was running low and he needed to end this now.

Chakra: 25/75
Elements: Raiton, Sealing, Medical
Clan/Bloodline: Sharingan and Uzumaki
Exp: 55386
Word Count: 151

Rahenno

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:56 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEscherXXNaginoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

••••••••••••••••XX//XXChakra:100/100XX//XXStrength: 25XX//XXSpeed: 38XX//XXBloodline: RinneganXX//XXClass: Taijutsu

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"The world is fragile, just like the minds of men and can be easily changed."

Escher Hit the side of the barrier to turn around before canceling his jutsu. He concentrated his sights, looking for Michael, who had gone into hiding, possibly to by time. That was okay, Escher had a plan to draw him out. He formed a single seal, a sign of him about to use a jutsu from his bloodline. He then waited for Michael to make his move, after all he was trap and could not really go anywhere. Might as well wait for his opponent to come to him.

IrishInJun95

A Just War

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Nation: RainXXRank: Gennin XX••••••••••••••••

•••• Skills Used:
•••• Skills In Current Use:  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:32 pm
Michael Uzumaki-Uchiha

Michael sighed as he saw chakra forming in his opponent again but then he had another idea form in his head. Forming more hand seals he released a basic genin lightning bolt at his opponent. He had no idea what his opponent would do to stop him but he then formed one more set of hand seal and launched one more massive blast of Raiton chakra in the lightning blast technique about ten seconds after the original lightning bolt to allow for gaps in the time of his defense. And with the four pillar bind still in effect he couldn't dodge these two techniques, and hopefully his first technique would distract him enough to shock him.

Chakra: 10/75
Exp: 55650
Word Count: 137

Rahenno

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

۞ 50/50 ۞ Ame ۞ Genin ۞

[INDENNNTT]User ImageReine. The flamboyant shinobi whisked into the vicinity like an autumn gust. It would seems as though one moment she wasn't, the next--she just was. The beau's pale blonde strands shrouded her backside making her appear as a floating mane at a distance. Everyone would see her as such; the distance between her and the other bystanders gave this mirage. With her stylish, black boots she clogged down the field Even further to a somewhat secluded piece of ground. Reine set her eyes upon a few of the area's inhabitants then rolled them in agitation. None of them had anything on her--Right?

User Image

✞Ї Дlмо₴т Dїdпт мaкё їт✞

✞Lёт мё ₴нош уоц ШHу Ї dїd✞

Loto Teh Sake

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image

••••••••••••••••XX//XXChakra:100/100XX//XXStrength: 25XX//XXSpeed: 38XX//XXBloodline: RinneganXX//XXClass: Taijutsu

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Escher released his jutsu and used Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. A thin barrier formed around him as he held out his right hand, which held the symbol of the moon on it. He then absorbed the chakra of the first lightning bolt. The barrier shielded him, from the secondary effect of the shock. He regained the chakra used for the technique and then form another seal within the ten second gap. He summoned two of his truth-seeking sphere and formed two walls in front of him to block the second bolt. Escher Still did not know how to get out of this barrier and spoke aloud for Michael to here, "Oi, Michael, I'm going to have to give this one to you. I have no way to exit this barrier." His truth seeking spheres changed back to their sphere form and Escher could be seen with his hands in his pocket.

IrishInJun95

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used: A peculiar technique, used mainly as a last resort in the event that another defense cannot be procured. Holding out their palms, the user of this technique is able to absorb the chakra of an incoming technique. A barrier of chakra forms around the user while the skill is active, defending them against any secondary elemental natures present in the attack. It will absorb a technique of equal power, but goes on a three post cooldown after one use. Placing a hand on an opponent allows them to steal chakra equal to the power of this skill.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:35 pm
Michael Uzumaki-Uchiha

Michael sighed in relief as Escher proclaimed he had won. Not dropping his defenses he released the four pillar bind and waited for him to come down. Holding his right hand out he would say.

"Great spar my friend, I'll admit that you almost had me there as I was nearly out of chakra and I have no physical skills whatsoever. Probably should look into that when I obtain Chunin rank. Now question would you recommend a Bukijutsu or Taijutsu style come that time?

He still had not let his guard down and watched his opponents movements while they talked. After a few minutes if he didn't attack he would grab out Escher's card from his inside coat pocket and would begin inscribing the info he had learned from his teammate. Such as how he was a Raiton jutsu user and his Rinnegan abilities that he saw in action. It was a few quick moments before he spoke again.

"So any other questions you might have about me as I only used my Raiton jutsu and sharingan in that spar?" He prepared himself for any and all questions that Escher would have for him. He also noticed Kaijuu training but decided that it would probably be good idea to leave him alone for now.

Chakra: 20/75
Exp: 56124
Word Count: 237

Rahenno

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Escher watched as the pillars fell and Michael approached him. "Yea it was, Wish I could have gotten out of that barrier. Then I wouldn't have to ask for your clan or other Jutsu types you know." He said with a smirk. "But I would go for Bukijutsu, in fact when I can that what I am going to do." Thinking on it abit added with his speed and taijutsu style, it would not be a bad idea.

IrishInJun95

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:54 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKaijuuXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XX

XXChakra:65/65XX// XXRank:GeninXX//XXBloodline: BakutonXX//XXClan: Jyuugo

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"For out of the ground we were taken for the dust we are...."

Kaijuu watched quietly not speaking as the two finished their bout and began to talk to one another. A newcomer had arrived but Kaijuu didn't even bother acknowledging her existence, he had no need to nor any desire to speak with someone he didn't have to even though she was a female. They were both interesting in their styles and they would as it seems support Kaijuus well, he seemed to be a strictly close range fighter so comrades like these would aid in that ability.

....and to the dust we shall return."

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:
•••• Post Word Count: 1639
•••• Total Word Count: 3574
•••• Total Exp:0
IrIshInjun95

Rahenno

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:56 pm
Michael Uzumaki-Uchiha
User Image

Michael would notice Kaijuu and waved him over while listening to Escher. As he listened he transcribed more info onto the card about his other teammate, Kaijuu. When Escher stopped talking and asked his questions, Michael would respond.

"Well my Clan as I said is the Uzumaki and I also utilize Nonton or Universal Jutsu. Additionally I can use sealing and some medical jutsus all three I plan to evolve evenly, meaning I'm not going to use any physical as I have done some thinking. My skills are already spread thin as it is and to spread them any more would mean I would have all my skills to weak to attempt to use them in combat. I also mainly plan to focus on sealing as my main skill now that I have obtained my Raiton element. And also a heads up I record any info about my Village members, especially my squad mates on my chakra cards so I can always know who does what and where they would be best situated on the battlefield. Any other questions, either of you?

Michael was surprised with himself. He usually wasn't this open with people, but he guessed he could attribute that to them being his teammates. And looking at each one of them he had a pretty good feeling about them. With him as support and long range, Escher would be mid to close and Kaijuu would be their tank with his close combat specialty.

Exp: 56658
Word Count: 267

Rahenno

A Just War

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image

••••••••••••••••XX//XXChakra:15/15XX//XXStrength: 25XX//XXSpeed: 38XX//XXBloodline: RinneganXX//XXClass: Taijutsu

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Escher listen as Michael explained himself and how he planned to grow in the future. Escher nodded and understood what he meant about spreading himself thin. "The cards, I noted them when we first spoke." He said responding to the card statement. He then thought if he had any more questions. "No more questions for now, but before I forget" Trailing off as he produced two chakra receivers, both about the size of a kunai. He then handed one to each of his teammates. "Take these. In a pinch, I'll be able to find you, no matter where you are. And if something where to happen to me, they'll crumble into nothing" He knew he could trust his teammates and in turn will be able to aid them whenever they needed it.

IrishInJun95

A Just War

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----Korrin Richards----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Korrin looked on while Esher and a younger man he'd yet to meet had a 'spar'. Korrin thought the term sparingly. Ninjas sparring was a different beast entirely. In the most casual tussle, the land can be scorched beyond recognition. Boys playing with fire and lighting

'We were more like gods than children.'

The match had garnered several watchers-on, most making a point to be unimpressed as young ninja tended to do. But Korrin unabashedly smiled as the boys fought, approving even more as Esher humbly yielded. Leaning against a tree did nothing to keep Korrin a little more dry, so he merely basked there getting slowly soaked in the soft rain trying to process the fact that he was once more embracing the life of a shinobi.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chakra:
Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:20 pm
Michael Uzumaki-Uchiha

Michael smiled as he accepted the receiver rod and quickly pocketed it in his left inside coat pocket. Looking around he would notice the amassed crowd who had watched their little spar. They would have to leave soon to not draw much more attention but first he had something he needed to do.

"Hey Escher after I work on this technique real quick would you and Kaijuu care to join me at Ichiraku's for some Ramen, my treat?" After they would reply he would grab a scroll from his right outside coat pocket and begin studying it.

After about two minutes he would roll the scroll up and replace it in his pocket and then the hard part would begin. Slowly he would make the hand signs for the chosen jutsu. This would take him a few moments to get them right but soon he had them down pat.

This meant he would begin to go a little faster his sharingan eyes watching the hand signs weave flawlessly not missing a single beat. He would soon begin going faster and faster until he felt he could perform the real jutsu. At this moment he would begin adding chakra to the signs, he would feel the chakra molding in his stomach as he flashed the final seal.

An orb would begin to take form in his right hand but soon he watched crackles of electricity spark through it causing it to erupt into a Chidori. "Damnit, I hate it when jutsus have similar seals. it always throws my chakra off. Well no matter let's start again."

The scroll was already in his hand and he reread it a few times and finally noticing his mistake. A hand seal he had misread, the one difference between the two jutsus. He would replace the scroll once more in his pocket and start again.

His hands swapped between the seals rather quickly as he had all but one committed to memory. He would again add the chakra making sure to keep all elemental chakra out of his handseals. And then the final seal flashed, and he held his right dominant hand out as the chakra began to take shape into a sphere once more and best of all it stayed in its spherical shape unlike last time.

He nearly jumped for joy as he held the Rasengan in his hands. 'There we go. One more jutsu to add to my collection and it's another A ranked as well? Hot damn I'm getting better, and we have so much more to do to be the best in the village.' With those words he thought to himself he would turn and head towards Ichiraku's for some food. Hopefully his squad mates would take him up on his offer as he walked though the grounds with his hands in his black trench coat.

Exp: 57658
Word Count: 500

Rahenno

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image

••••••••••••••••XX//XXChakra:15/15XX//XXStrength: 25XX//XXSpeed: 38XX//XXBloodline: RinneganXX//XXClass: Taijutsu

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Escher shook his head when asked if he mind about Michael learning a technique. "Not at all." He said shortly. He watched as he moved and had out his hand and formed a sphere but it soon turned in a move that caught Renzo's interest, though Michael did not intent to use the move. He made a mental note of how his chakra moved when make the move. When Michael finished, Escher spoke up. "I could use a bit to eat so sure." He said as he followed. He hoped that Kaijuu would follow them.

IrishInJun95

A Just War

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:16 pm
User Image

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

After eating his fill of Ramen, Escher had returned to the training grounds. It was late and there was not too many people here. He found an open area and a lake just what he needed to practice his taijutsu. He pulled out a scroll he picked up on the way here and started to read it, quickly going over the basic up to the gennin level. He smiled and though about how far ahead this with push him to became a better shinobi. He then stepped out on the lake and almost fell in, he quickly found his footing as he added more chakra to his feet. Constant use of chakra was a must for this style and the water walking technique was something that was a must. The point of this style was to make after-images and the like to confuse and combo his opponents.

(Side step/D-Rank)-Escher next, focused the chakra through out his body and then quickly stepped to the side. He had left a slight blur but nothing to be called an afterimage. He straighten up and quickly tried again, this time creating an afterimage of himself of how he was before he moved but it stay as long as he would have liked. Once again Escher tried, and this time created a believable afterimage. He straighten up once more and then smiled. One technique down a bunch more to go. (Learned)

(Delayed Punch)- He then turned to a nearby tree, and rushed towards it, water trailing behind him. He then punched at the tree and missed. Of course he missed on propose but to no effect. He slightly leaped back and tried once more. He rushed the tree and throw a straight punch. Missing the tree, Escher tied to focus his afterimage towards the tree but once again, nothing happened. He steped back and without hesitation came at the tree. He lashed out at the tree and missed. His after image appeared and hit the tree as he focused his chakra through his body. He then turned towards the tree and smiled, another success. (Learned)

(Triple kick)- Thinking for abit, wondering about what to do next, Escher stood. He had an idea and decided to slide and kick at the tree. He wanted to create two afterimages to follow him and do the same. He then got up and knew that creating two afterimages at once was slightly difficult. He tried again and focused his chakra throughout his body. He kicked the tree again and felt himself create one afterimage. He tried to focus harder to create one more but only got a slight blur. He stood up and tried once more. He slid towards the tree and focused as hard as he had before to make two from the start. After he kicked at the tree, he felt one afterimage appear and felt one more afterward. More success. Escher thought about taking a break but if he did that what would be the point.

This time he thought about starting learning more jutsu. He thought about his eyes and figured he learn a technique that he read about once while in leaf. He held out his hand and attempted to create a sphere of chakra. He felt the chakra form but then dissipate as he lost control. He then tried once more. This time, seizing control of the chakra sphere. Escher took the ball and threw it up in the air. Escher watched and waited......and waited even still. It seems as though the ball didn't have enough chakra to sustain itself within the air. Escher created the ball once more, this time adding more chakra to it. Doing this made the sphere change to the size of a beachball. And without having him having to throw the ball up, it shot up to the air itself. Escher waited for the attack to follow through. No sooner as he looked up, He heard a loud crashing sound behind him. It sounded like something had falling into the earth. Escher turned again, as something else crashed down. He heard it once more and then it finally dawn on him. The cause of this crashing, was him. He smiled as he realized the potential this move possessed. The sphere was raining down gravity in the shape of a cylinder. Escher listen as it happened seven more time and sat down. He was quite tired and it was deep into the night. He was low on chakra and decided to sleep off the fatigue.

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Michael Uzumaki-Uchiha

The world is slowly changing...

It had been a few days sense the team had last seen each other and Michael decided to call the gang here to their little training spot in the training grounds. While he waited he decided to work on a few new jutsu to help him out with recon missions. He would pull out a new scroll and begin reading the four jutsu he wanted to learn.

After a few minutes he would roll the scroll back up and replace it in his inside right coat pocket. Slowly weaving the hand signs he would imagine the jutsu and it's ability to help him out. He sighed as he flashed the final seal and prepared to do it again with chakra.

He would begin flashing the hand seals again this time with chakra added. As he made the last hand seal he hoped he had done it right and began to run at the nearest tree. As he approached the tree he stuck one foot onto the tree and kept running all the way up until he reached the top.

He would then jump down next to a pond and pull out his scroll again. Rereading the next jutsu he would sigh as he placed it back into his pocket. This jutsu would take a lot more practice to learn so he decided to remove his coat and hang it on a nearby branch before taking a deep breath and beginning.

Slowly he began weaving the hand signs for the jutsu. Picturing in his mind how he would walk on water. This jutsu would allow him to attack from a safe place as taijutsu, Bukijutsu, and some ninjutsu specialists would be unable to reach him.

After multiple times of running through the hand seals Michael would begin adding chakra to his hand signs. Taking a deep breath he would hope that this jutsu worked as it was much more difficult to learn than the tree and wall walking jutsus. As he placed one foot onto the pond water and tested it's stability under the chakra from his foot and then put his second foot onto the water and took another step.

To which he plummeted down into the water. Resurfacing and coughing up water he swam back to land and climbed ashore. Sighing he would start again this time making sure he would not miss a single hand seal.

He would redo the hand signs one more time with the chakra added into the signs. As the final seal flashed he would take a deep breath and begin walking forward. As his foot touched the water he felt as if he was walking on land as he continued forward reaching the middle of the pond.

Now he was happy as he strode back to land and removed his scroll once more and began reading the final one of this type. And this one would be a doozy if he could master it, the Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou or The Art of Walking on Air. He would replace his scroll and begin walking towards a low to the ground rock.

As he stepped onto the rock he knew he had to get this right as this jutsu could be very deadly if performed wrong. Hence why he chose a rock barely off the ground so in case of faulty performance. He would take a deep breath and begin.

Making sure his sharingan was active he would start weaving the hand seals. Watching each seal he realized how complicated this jutsu was as he had to keep starting over. As time went on he would restart multiple times not even adding chakra to the signs.

"Come on you can do this you son of a b***h. It is one jutsu, while yes it is an A ranked jutsu but you have mastered many others. We can do this or we are not worthy to hold the Uchiha name, so let's get our asses in gear and master this bloody jutsu.

Now this jutsu utilizes precise chakra control in my feet and to slightly force some out into the very air around us. So matter of fact this jutsu should be a walk in the park. So shall we get this show on the road?"

So one final time he would make sure he had the hand signs down pat and then he would begin to add his chakra. As the final seal was flashed and he felt the chakra leave his body. He would cautiously place his foot down on the air and felt his foot hold, he slowly would begin walking up and up until he was well above the tree line. Looking down he smiled as felt he had mastered a new jutsu.

As he began walking down he would pull a new scroll out and started reading it. As his foot touched the ground he smiled as he replaced the scroll. Taking out another scroll from his pocket he looked at it before placing it on the ground as it had a large golden padlock on it.

This one was a simple jutsu as it was an Academy level jutsu and required not as many signs or chakra to perform. Quickly making the hand signs and chakra costs into his hand he then would lower himself to the scroll and hold his hand above the lock. As the chakra poured from his hand into the lock it would spring open. Not even reading the scroll he would place it into his inside pocket and sit down to take a small break while waiting for the others. As he sat there waiting he would think about when he ranked up and how he would finally begin on his clan techniques.

...but is it for better or worse?

Chakra: 75/75
Exp: 59,880
Word Count: 1001

Techniques learned/used:
User Image
User Image

Rahenno

A Just War

Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]