Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Valley of the End Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:12 am

User Image
Namito Uchiha
I've grown over these past two years..
⋙ Big punk of kirigakure Full speed ahead
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Namito reached the 3 tail as his body became able to stand instead of being on hands and legs. "Alright I like this." He said as he began to become less to strained. Maybe he was able to master Gyuki with no help after all.
These fist's no longer look for death.
The suns shines on me I know I can end the curse plagued on my family.

Kirigakure nin
Chakra:235
Chunin - Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 9(+1/-2)
Bloodline: Senju
tailed beast: 8 Tailed beast
1st stage: Mastered. ((Bai don))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:18 am

User Image
Namito Uchiha
Namito reached the fourth tail. But something was wrong. This became extremely hard just in a flip of a switch. "Gah!, Damn it!" he shouted as he was moving through the stage. "I'm going to master this stage."

Kirigakure nin
Chunin - Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 9(+1/-2)

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:24 am

User Image
Namito Uchiha
Namito shouted through the final tail as he was transforming into his next stage. He was changing, he finally completed the final stage. by the last tail sprouting, he didn't do anything but stand and stare at his feet and hand and wrist's. "I did it, this is stage two right?" he said as his body felt different. His skin was pulsing red with raw chakra. "Wow." he said to himself as he changed back into his normal self. His skin again was not tanned. He smiled and fell to his back. Breathing heavily. "Im done, that's where im going to stop." he said jokingly, he would continue you but few days top. He stood and left. ((Exit))

Kirigakure nin
Chunin - Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 7(+1/-2)

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:17 am
User Image
Arashi Raiken
Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Raiken ~ Hyuuga ~ Chakra: 150 ~ Speed: 9 Strength: 9

Arashi's eyebrows cocked as he was confused about Tsuki's reaction. He had hoped that the long journey would be he hardest part of this mission but obviously he was wrong. as she turned to run he sighed
"w-wait dont-!"
before he could finish the sentence she was so far he knew she'd never stop just because he asked her to. he looked at the ground then at kendall thinking of what to do.he didn't wanna chase her and make her more scared but he could not fail his mission this early. he wanted to seize the first chance to prove himself to the hokage and if gaining her trust was what it took, he decided to at least try to gain her trust enough to listen to him. as she ran he could tell she was slower than him and he might be able to catch her, but he realized that would make things worse so he just jogged behind her trying to remain stealthy until she stopped somewhere for him to try and recruit her. He would hate to return to the village empty handed so as he ran he tried to keep some distance until she calmed down. he didnt want to scare her more but he knew if he let her get away that was like giving up on his mission.

bentleyc

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

""

For plot convenience Kendall would block off Tsuki before she got too far, but not before she had gotten away from the others. He looked at her, his eyes inquisitive. "Why are so puzzlingly timid Tsuki?" he would inquire as he began to write down a few seals on some sleeves of paper that could hopefully make things a bit less hectic should people arrive.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"Cold blows the wind to my true love - and gentle drops the rain." He began to sing, loudly enough for anyone so thoughtful to hear . . . approaching the group of people, his right as Shogun being pronounced; his access to information vital, and thus the identity of the Kyuubi host. It was time to recover Tsuki, the strongest demon, in order to greatly speed up the process of obtaining the Saigon. "I have never had but one true love, and in the Greenwood he lies slain." He looked to the two of them - shades covering his eyes, thick leather gloves running up to his elbows. He was completely ready to engage in the beat down, but he didn't demonstrate that. He seemed casual. Much more casual than Kleine had been in years.

"I am without the baggage of my second self-" he began. "My one true love, the other half - that Shinsei, has finally passed away at a tender age. You want to know how I feel now that I've been freed from my bondage? I feel absolutely . . ." he brought his arms together, behind his back. "Liberated. And I celebrate my success with more success. So - if you understand what the current realm of Konoha needs, you will comply to your Shogun and hand me your demon. This is not a hostile action against you. Your demon was bestowed upon you by the country, and it shall return to the country when it is needed. That is the law of the land. Shall you follow it?" He didn't know if she would - but it wouldn't be any skin off his back.

One shinobi or ten, Kleine Heiland would always come out on top at the end of the day . . .

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:28 pm
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxA powerful gust of wind would blow across the large valley, gently carrying a sky full of petals through the sky. In a massive swirl they would descend from the sky and rapidly take a human form, slowly forming details. After a few brief moments, Masako would be fully formed, standing a short distance away from Kleine. In her hands would already be two scrolls with lists of prefilled seals ready for use. Already, she knew who was in the area, and who was approaching. She was surprised by Kendall's presence. It was odd to find another such as herself so far from home, but it didn't matter much to her. The pair standing before them would be brushed aside as one would brush dust from their shoulder. "Kleine, the male is like me, a Sensory Medic, but I sense that he is also part Senju. The girl is Uzumaki and possess the Nine Tails. I also sense another powerful ninja approaching us at fast speed. I believe he is an Uchiha." At once, Masako would unroll her first scroll, rolling it out at her feet to its full length, showing an ornately drawn seal surrounded by a myriad of other seals. It was simply a counter measure in case either of them tried anything.

xxxxxMeanwhile, more petals would rain from the sky, gently drifting through the trees, coming to rest all of the valley. The scent of cherry blossoms would fill the air as they drifted. If anyone bothered to inspect them very closely, they would notice faint drawings on the petals resembling seals. While the scroll was her primary counter measure, the petals were her secondary counter-measure. Should they resist, their deaths would be quick and painless. She crossed her arms across her chest, waiting for the inevitable battle that was sure to come. It was disappointing to her when peasants didn't know when they were conquered. They all clung to some sliver of what they thought was freedom. One way or another, they were controlled, whether openly or not. "I would prefer if we could hurry this up. I have other plans and I would rather not have this drag on all day. As the male ninja with you will tell you, you are horribly out-matched currently."

Kech Marah - S-Rank - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 315/315
                                                                              Sp: 8 Str: 8

Passive:

Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

STORED:
                                                                              • Infuuin: Kai (Secret Mark Seal: Release) 30/30
                                                                              Description: Infuuin: Kai is a Fuuinjutsu technique developed by Tsunade that allows her to use the Souzou Saisei technique. Over a period of time, Tsunade will focus and build up chakra in the seal mark on her forehead. The release command will disperse the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body. The jutsu has no initial cost, but instead, requires time to build up and store chakra before it can be fully utilized. 2 Chakra is stored every post into the seal for a maximum of 30CP. The seal must be located on the body somewhere and can be destroyed before activated if it is located. Cannot be stacked with Uzumaki's Ghost Shadow Technique.

Quotes:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Jounin || [315/315] ] || 5/4 [Sp/St] || Terumi || SHOUNETSUJIGOKU || Puppeteer || Mist ||

Voldo and the silent geisha walk into the Valley. He was quiet as he looked at the geisha minding their own buisness as he stretches. he was sore from walking from the mist village. He had been wandering ever since his incident at the mist. He wasnt sure what to do now.

The Geisha put her hand on Voldo's shoulder as he nods and walks more he had absolutely no idea where he was wandering but he knew he had to keep moving for some reason. He and the Geisha silently walked as he sighed after an hour in the Valley. "What am i going to do?"

After several hours of walking Voldo decides to head back. He would make good use of his friend's sacrifice as he smirks walking back out of the Valley. This time he wouldnt hold back. [exit]

invisible strings- user supresses chakra to make strings invisible.

Lady Miyuri Puppet- disguised with latex to look human is equipped with a drug to cause a drunken like state.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:08 am
User Image

ecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                sannin

Cecil had come back to the Valley of the End to pickup something he had left by accident. When he spoke to the animal they told of him of the people there and what they had said. One person fit the description of Kleine so he wished to see if it was him. It was simple to make his way to the two ninja, even simpler to say a few words. "I presume you are Kleine, I can say I haven't quite met you personally. But I've heard a great deal many things about you, and I've been told what you look like. As for you girl, I must say I'm afraid I do not know your name, though I have seen you many times. I have a suspicion you helped Kya get where she is, but I can't be certain. Now Kleine are you aware of who I am?" A simple question and hopefully answered easily, after all he was a kage for a decent amount of time. Based on what info he gathered from the animals, Kleine was after the demon based in a leaf ninja. The nine tails, why Cecil had no way of knowing since the two didn't talk about why. He would try to dig up info on that later, for now he wanted to see if anyone would oppose Kleine. At the moment he only saw leaf ninja and Masako who he believed to be a Mist ninja, only after Kya took power. If this went into an all out fight he would kill as many leaf ninja as possible, at least those not on Kleine's side. For now it would be better to have Kleine liking him then not. If his plans were to work he could not afford interruption from someone as powerful as Kleine. When the day came that he would have to kill Kleine, Cecil would be prepared and have multiple high ranked ninja. For now the plan was to seem helpful as to distract anyone from his other plans. How would Kleine answer, would he even care, now that was the real question.

Part 2 Rebuilding: Word Count 1865
                                                                                Stats:

Speed: 12 / Strength:11

220/220

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:02 pm
Hue? Hue?! HUEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Female | 15 years | 5’ 1” | 105 lbs.

The Impression That I Get | Run Around
Konohagakure | Jounin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki | Kyuubi
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

Plot convenience OP. Sadly, Tsuki did not have the benefit of it at this particular moment. Even when she did have it, half the time, it was used against her rather than for her. Tsuki did not have the chance to answer Kendall's question, even though she knew how she would answer him. It didn't require a particularly deep knowledge of herself to know that she was just naturally a coward, just like how some people had a knack for being brave or liked reading books or were really good at getting in trouble. It was just... a disadvantage she had been born with.

Before Tsuki could say any of what she knew, though, mysterious singing floated in from the distance. Out of reflex, Tsuki slipped besides Kendall, putting him firmly between herself and whoever the incoming stranger was. As he appeared from beneath the gloom of the trees into the harsh light of day, Tsuki... still did not know who she was looking at. Not to mention, she didn't understand half of what he was talking about. Tsuki's mind darted through all the routine questions, ending with the most important, .

What scraps Tsuki did come to understand was this man's purpose and that he claimed to be the shogun of Konoha. Indeed, after he announced his status, Tsuki did think she could recognize the facial features of the former shogun, .

The purpose of Shinsei, as Tsuki knew this man, was of far more importance than his identity, though. The moment the demand for her demon left Kleine's lips, Tsuki stiffened. Her head lowered and she took a step away from Kendall so that she would have room to move. Too bad that, despite her rank, she didn't have the experience to put a bit more tact into the way she held herself. It was painfully obvious that Tsuki was ready to fight (or flee considering her history) at a moment's notice.

Maybe if Kleine had been right about what he said next, Tsuki would have willingly gone along without a word of complaint. Certainly, if he had been the shogun of the Lightning Country rather than the Fire Country, she would have had little reason to refuse beyond suspicion of a potential imposter or personal beliefs. However, Kleine was not the leader of the country that bestowed the Kyuubi upon Tsuki. Tsuki had her reasons for refraining from publicly announcing her demon. She hoped to keep it safe as a secret until she could use it to benefit Kumogakure once it was reestablished. If, while waiting for that day to come, Tsuki needed to use the Kyuubi to protect her place of refuge, Konoha, then she would use it to do so, but giving it up entirely into the hands of the Fire Country? Even though every cowardly fiber in her being told her to relinquish the Kyuubi in exchange for avoiding a fight, she could not allow that. "I-I-I-I," Tsuki began with her signature string of stutters. She had to pause to take a calming breath, but before she could start again, she would be interrupted.

A gust of wind swept through Tsuki, and if she hadn't already been so tense, she would have tensed at it. As the petals drifted down to cover her and everything around her, Tsuki made it a priority to shake herself vigorously, making sure not a petal touched her body. Although, she couldn't quite clear out the area around her of the suspicious floral appendages. The person who no doubt created these unfavorable battle conditions... Even with how timid she was, Tsuki could not bring herself to like this new woman just from the way she carried herself and spoke.

Why, despite the sudden appearance of another danger, didn't Tsuki run? Well, the way she figured it, she was a lot more scared of figuring out what would happen with the petals if she ran than if she were to stay still.

After being interrupted twice, Tsuki wondered if she would even be allowed to speak at this rate. She quickly assessed her new situation, she suddenly wished that she hadn't run away from the river, However, again, she could not just give up. Fighting she did not like, so talking it was. The stuttering seeming to have been expelled out of her system for the moment, Tsuki started speaking once more, "I believe you are mistaken, the Kyuubi," she made no attempt to hide her demon, it would only waste time, "was not 'bestowed upon' me by you or your country Shogun Shinsei? Kleine?... Sir?". She genuinely did not know how to address him and it bothered the part of her that believed in being polite regardless of the situation, but did not longer on the dilemma for too long. She continued, "Kumogakure and Rai no Kuni, not Konohagakure and Hi no Kuni, charged me with the responsibility of hosting the Kyuubi. I cannot… in good cons-conscience..." Tsuki's voice started to break, but she forced herself to get a grip and her voice steadied once more, "I'm sorry, but I do not see why the current realm of Konoha, as powerful as it is, would need to siphon the nine tails out of me, and I cannot in good conscience abide by your demands without a better reason than to save my own skin."

Tsuki reconsidered her stance as she realized that slowly Konoha was starting to grow on her as something more than a place of refuge, Tsuki realized the sheer level of danger she was in. The willingness of the two opponents to fight had already been made clear. Tsuki, honestly, doubted if she could even hope to run from the two of them.

No, make that three as yet another stranger entered the scene. Friend? Enemy? Tsuki did not know yet, but he was a stranger, and that was more than enough for Tsuki to assume this blue-haired man was an enemy rather than a friend. She had to, as she was taught, prepare herself for the worst, but as she had promised her pseudo-family years ago, she would do the worst only when there was absolutely no other way and only if it would actually change something.
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 6
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 5
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 200/200
↬ regenerate +8 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 40/40
↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.
↬ +1 Rank Bonus to Sealing
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (8 at jounin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ The Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles.
↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without without handseals at chuunin rank and above.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).
↬ Seals, scrolls and barriers can travel through organic and synthetic material
↬ Slightly enhanced perception.

Actives
↬. . .

Fully/Partially Visible Tattoos
↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training
↬ Fuuinjutsu technique training is halved.

Miscellaneous
. . .
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cecil was the first person to talk to him - so his attention went to Cecil, the "ousted" man, someone he already knew. He never knew him personally - but as the Shogun of a rival nation, you desperately attempt to understand your rivals. He learned that Cecil had his own rival, Kya, who he could plant on the throne of the Mist . . . and thus begin all of this. That was how it was, this political game. Kleine had inadvertently hurt Cecil by nudging Kya along, and yet he would never admit it. He would say nothing terribly important, offer him a smile and a wave. "Why are you here, Cecil?" He asked, making clear that he knew his identity. "This is a quarrel within the leaf. It is perhaps best that your ears remain closed to our words." He did not offer him attention for all that long, mostly as he needed to understand Masako's words and then respond to Tsuki's . . . own, very defiant ones.

"Everything is bestowed upon you by the Leaf, Tsuki. Know why? We're the rulers of the world. The ultimate, colonial, global power. Kumo is in our pocket. Grass is in our pocket. The Barbarians kneel to our demands - giving us their farms, their gold, their livelihoods. The sphere of influence of my most brave nation is growing. And - I'm getting stronger too. Easily strong enough to beat you down, demon or not. And that's just too bad for you. Because I'm ********' tired of dealing with entitled soldiers like you. You should see the armies I've marched down to Edo. Completely compliant. Always obedient. Shinsei, Shinsei, Shinsei, they squeel. It's how they speak. It's how they'll always speak. Because I've made them who they are. Now I'll make you - into a corpse."

He didn't want diplomacy at this point. He was fully ready to kill her. He was ready to make his declaration of absolute autocratic rule. There was no room for negotiation. There was the Kleine way or the highway.

He chose his Sworn Enemy, Tsuki for now, and used Nen Innervate to create a mobile kinetic armor around him. He activated the Eternal Style of the Broken Sword and the Dust Eater. He moved at her so quick that she might not even imagine a reaction - it was like a bullet, and he was diving into the ground for a perfectly unexpected uppercut to her ribs.

(Nen Innervate: S>SS
                                                                  Sworn Foe Chosen: Tsuki
                                                                  Stats: 18/18 trollface.jpg
                                                                  370 NEN)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:28 am
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxIt never happened like she wanted it too. People were too hard headed in the south, always thinking they had a choice in everything. "Why do you people always try to resist change? We could have avoided this whole situation had you simply said that you give up." Following Kleine's lead, Masako dashed off towards Tsuki, leaving Cecil to deal with Kendall, should he try to interfere in anyway. Immediately, Masako slipped into the Mirror Image form, then into the Lively Dance of Flowers - Grace of Cherry Blossoms. She quickly closed the ground after Kleine. As Kleine went in for an uppercut, she would jump into the air above him, and aim a drop kick at Tsuki's head.

xxxxx

Kech Marah - S-Rank - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 300/315
                                                                              Sp: 11 Str: 9

Passive:

Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

STORED:
                                                                              • Infuuin: Kai (Secret Mark Seal: Release) 30/30
                                                                              Description: Infuuin: Kai is a Fuuinjutsu technique developed by Tsunade that allows her to use the Souzou Saisei technique. Over a period of time, Tsunade will focus and build up chakra in the seal mark on her forehead. The release command will disperse the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body. The jutsu has no initial cost, but instead, requires time to build up and store chakra before it can be fully utilized. 2 Chakra is stored every post into the seal for a maximum of 30CP. The seal must be located on the body somewhere and can be destroyed before activated if it is located. Cannot be stacked with Uzumaki's Ghost Shadow Technique.

Quotes:

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

""

Kendall got skipped in t he posting order and never got a chance to facilitate some kind of civil conversation that would end in violent nonsense. He would attempt to speak a hello to Shinsei, but there was no Shinsei. Surely Kendall, who had tried to be Kleine's advocate in the past, trying hard not to be to him what everyone else is and was: a b***h, would have had plenty to say about the news. But instead he was skipped over and someone who had no reason to actually join in this foolishness showed up. A sigh WOULD have escaped his mouth as, to his knowledge, the Mizukage showed up. But he was skipped. He probably could have set up counter seals but he got skipped there too. So rather than stick around since it was decided that this fight was going to be entirely one sided Kendall would walk out off stage and leave Tsuki to handle it on her own.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:57 am
fuggin' exit.

Ramen shop stupidity.

You know the drill, Aaroni Bologna.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

ecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                sannin

Cecil only laughed then strode away a bit. "I'm here to watch and nothing more." With that he would watch Kleine leave, letting the girl take on the Fox by herself.

Part 2 Rebuilding: Word Count 1865

Stats:

Speed: 12 / Strength:11

220/220

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff