Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Raikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:30 am
Jai12321

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
⋙ ▌ ichibi ❶ tailed beast
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"I have the strangest feeling this is about the meeting with the kusakage....did she do her thing were she throws out commands, and threats?" he asked, he had knew lady kusa all to well. She, in his book, Is very mean. "Liston, It's not my fault on what the kusakage is doing. She has poor choices of words sometime. If you want someone to take it out on, she's your answer. But, i'm not the one who..did what she did. I'm sorry, what did she do?" "Ohh someone's getting angry." shukaku said. "NO!" testial thought as loud as possible.
The beast, Will over take you.
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
Were would we be without our secret's

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:31 am
Jai12321

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓣𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓴𝓲
Gennin | Cloud | Hatake Clan

Toshiko's head looked up at the Raikage's words. She moved closer to him and gave a short, yet courteous bow. "My name is Toshiko Kusonoki. I'm the newest graduate from the Academy. I am a member of a branch family of the Hatake Clan and a Ninjutsu-focused kunochi. They told me to come see you first and introduce myself, and that once here I would be assigned, or at least told what to do next," she blurted out all at once, trying to remain calm. This was the first time she had ever spoken to the Raikage and wanted to make the best impression possible, lest she be given all the menial tasks and missions that came across his desk.

CHAKRA : 140/140
SPEED: 5
STRENGTH: 3
Ryo: 5000

Techniques in use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Assassin ||

"I assign you to my squad, you're the first one in it and probably won't be the last. I have to deal with things before I can train you, so you can go do a mission. Stay in the village and help villagers with stuff, to get paid for it. Each time you help someone I'll consider it a D-rank mission. Or you can go train... Whichever." He spoke to his new genin first, his ear twitching in annoyance of the enemy. He turned to focus on the idiot. "Your an enemy, from Kusa, with a tailed beast... Testial Uchiha, I presume? Listen, your worth a lot of money. Why shouldn't I just kill you now? Unless... you break all ties with the Kusa b*tch and come work for me."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:53 am
Jai12321
((Their was something i had to fix))

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
Test was silent for a few moments. "You should take this oppertunity." Shukaku said. "you are annoying." "What, think about it, The old man and kusa nearly extracted me and killed you. Not to mention she never said anything about a, certain fire." Shukaku used memories against testial in this argument. As smart as it was, It was just so shukaku wont worry about being extracted any time soon. .Testial sighed and stood up. "Fine, but under one condition. You help me fake my death. I can't just betray everyone easily." If he goes threw with this, his own friends will come after his life. A better plan would be to fake his death.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:01 am
Jai12321

𝓣𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓴𝓲
Gennin | Cloud | Hatake Clan

Sensing the mounting hostilities in the room, Toshiko turned to the Raikage, her new squad leader. "It is a great honor to be trained by you Raikage-sama. I won't disappoint you, I swear it. I'll be at the training grounds should you require me. I can't exactly take on any missions yet with only basic jutsu." She turned and began to leave, but not before shooting a stinging stare at the Kusa ninja. Her fists clenched, turning her knuckles white, she left the office and made her way to the training grounds.

CHAKRA : 140/140
SPEED: 5
STRENGTH: 3
Ryo: 5000

Techniques in use:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Raikage waved away the young one, watching her leave the building with no expression on his face. It will be interesting to train that one. He turned to the guy, raising an eye brow. "Alright, I'll send a message right away that you crossed my body, threatened my people, and was put down immediately. To the kusakage." He started to scribble things down. "Now tell me, what rank are you? What are your plans for the future? What tailed beast is taming you?"

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:09 pm
Jai12321

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
He removed the mask and looked at the raikage. "i am a jounin, My plan's for the future, To unite each nation. My beast, Shukaku." He then changed subjects. "There is an old man, He placed a ,what i think was called, flying thunder god seal on me." he then unbuttoned and lowered it to were the shoulder can be seen. "This must be removed first." he then buttoned his cloak back up. "Let me do the message." he said as he weaved hand sign's. A clone of sand. ((From a gourde on his back)) appeared. After giving it Exact directions it left. "I will need a new identity."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Kisuke took off his jacket, revealing a bare ripped chest. He slowly removed each of his gloves along with it, throwing them on his desk before walking over to Testial and towering over him. "It's easy. All you have to do is push you to the brink of death." He grabbed his shoulder," This is going to hurt. A lot." Thousands of electrical volts went from his hand, into the other boys body almost instantly. Then another. Then another. Making him shoot the boy three times with uninterested eyes.

Jutsu:
Hando no Semeku (Hands of Torture)
Descriptions: Considered by most to be more of a torture technique then an actual attack the user can lay his hands on his opponent and send several thousands of volts of electricity into the target. Depending how many times a Cloud-Nin has hit the opponent with this will depend on what happens. One time of being hit by this technique causes minor burns, chest constrictions, blurred vision, and overall pain. An additional time of being hit by this any other time during the battle will cause on-site second-degree burns, partial blindness, and an inability to breathe. A third case of exposure will cause a third degree burn on the spot that the hands touched and will cause major orificial hemorrhaging cause by internal bleeding, and unconsciousness. The fourth exposure causes death, and pretty much leaves the area smelling like burnt flesh.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:41 pm
Jai12321

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
Watching the jacket flail off he then stared and turned his head. He then coughed turning his attention to a different subject. "Wait near death-" He was cut off by the shocking. He gritted his teeth and attempted not to scream. after the last shock he wobbled back before falling on one knee. "So thats how people feel after i shock them." He resisted the want to pass out. For that is when ichibi influences the body.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:02 pm
Jai12321

He watched as the boy faltered to stay awake. He was impressed that he wasn't dead yet, and was tempted to shock him another time before he recoiled and sighed. "I want to kill you too much. Leave or I will." The half dead jounin wasn't something he needed in his ranks. He didn't want to train him either. Kisuke sat on his desk, waiting for him to leave.

Jutsu:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:07 pm

x|| Genin || [[80/80] cp] || 6/7 Sp/St || 88 Favor ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Firo arrived at the kages office after his nice long walk. Taking a stroll into the office, he saw the sight before him. His Kage was standing over the young ichibi host he had meet on his last stroll out of the village. It seemed he was in a spot of bother, lying on the floor almost dead. "Is this a present for me?" Would be Firo's only words, reaching for a scroll in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:17 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

Jai12321

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
"Don't bother he said looking at firo." he then grabbed his mask. He put it on as his eyes changed into a sharingan. It could be seen threw the mask, the only reason why it's activated to the extent rage. "So you won't help." he said to the raikage. If no he would leave out the village, Never to be seen by anyone kumogakure ninja unless their was a special altercation.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:22 pm

"No." He said with finality. "Kill him if you want, Firo." Kisuke turned around and put his gloves on, feeling too warm for his shirt. His head was turned purposely, not wanting to watch what was going. As the Kage, he had to give what his villagers wanted to make them happier and stronger. Strife would only lead to betrayal and rebellion, and so he attended his paperwork.

Jutsu:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:24 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

Jai12321

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
"Alright i get it." he said as sand began coming out of his gourde. He had a distinct suspicion of firo. What ever he pulled out of his pocket he would attempt to use his sand to whip it out of his hand. if he did he would cover what ever it is, neutralizing it with the sand.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:48 pm

x|| Genin || [[80/80] cp] || 6/7 Sp/St || 87 Favor ||

As the sand whipped towards him Firo pivoted on his left foot in a clockwise direction, letting the sand pass by him as he removed the scroll from his right pocket. As he did this he drew a kunai with his free hand, jabbing it into his own stomach and spilling his blood to the floor which he used to create the jashinist circle. With the circle done, Firo took a small vial from within the scroll, emptying the contents of this vial into his mouth, his eyes never leaving Testial throughout the entirety of this. Once he ingested the liquid, he spoke, "I'm glad we get to finish this. Good to see your not a coward." With this said, he thrust the kunai into his own heart, and thus into Testial's, using the Ritual jutsu and the Death Controlling Possessed Blood Jutsu to end his life.  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff