Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
[☁] The 1st Reserve (Training Grounds) [Level 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm
The Monster of the Mist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXToshiko 'Jäger' Kusonoki
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKumogakure Oinin Jiton Hatake

"Someone doesn't take to joking very well does she." Toshiko said as jumped back, eyes turning skyward for a moment before returning to the girl. She had no intention of dodging a simple piece of metal and instead, she raised her own hand into the air, which began to instantly crackle and hum with a massive amount of power, causing the little metal spear to bounce off a powerful, invisible electromagnetic barrier. She then pointed her palm towards the girl, and Iron Sand from the gourd she carried on her back began to form the head of a dragon, just off to Toshiko's side. "I'm sorry you were offended by my words. I meant you no disrespect. It's more a figure of speech. Allow me to formally introduce myself. I am the Oinin Commander of the Village Hidden in the Clouds, and you can call me Jäger. You have a name?" She almost wanted to add kiddo to the end of her question, but decided against such a course of action, as it was obviously a touchy thing with this one.

CHAKRA : 320 - 20 = 300
SPEED: 7
STRENGTH: 5

Techniques in use:
Aegis of the Heavens [Yobousen no Tenjou]
A guard so powerful many consider it even impractical to try and penetrate such defensive wall. An overly immense concentration of electromagnetic energy and chakra makes this shield virtually impregnable. No metal can pass through this barrier. With such concentration of energy it is very hard to disrupt this barrier making it an ideal portable defense.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image

Katrina had finished much quicker than Tsuki, so she had taken the time to watch the girl's technique and give her pointers where she could. All Uzumaki started off the same, and most ended up using the same method once they advanced. Not only was Katrina covered in decorative tattoos, but she also had a number of seals all over her body. Some mingled with the art and others stood on their own, none of it looked overly hectic but one may wonder how she remembers where each one was. Seeing Tsuki pick up a crossbow reminded Kat of the one she had sealed into her wrist and made the assumption that the girl would eventually learn to use the Three Dragons style. Raised voices had Katrina angling an eyebrow and spinning about on her heels to catch some action. The people she had waved at earlier were apparently in some sort of argument about name calling.

The woman could not help but snort with derisive laughter, at both the Oinin and the 'kiddo'. This situation was way too similar to one she had faced with a boy who's name she could not remember. For that very reason she had called him nugget and he had threatened her. Kat had laughed in his face; there wa rarely a threat she took serious and one from a genin who threw tantrums would never set her off. "Ya know little squirrel," Katrina said, folding her arms and speaking in an overly loud 'matter of fact' voice. "I can't tell if this person really is a kid or not, sure is acting like one." Her words were taunting and playful, definitely not cruel. She herself was a firm believer in not following the rules but blatant disrespect for no reason was on a totally whole different level. This girl would find herself on the bad end of situations very often if even a small thing like this would set her off. "I'd put my money on the little one." Once again Kat had spoken loudly, sealing her gibes with a smirk.

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

↬ All Fuuinjutsu are stronger by [1] rank, and can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield)
              ↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without speech once you get to Jounin; you do not have to speak the technique you are using, you also don't have to use handseals for these techniques once you get to chuunin
              ↬ Every seven posts, you can phase out into light. This is essentially a very short (two second long) ability that lets you turn into light every so often. It doesn't cost any chakra. You can travel a distance of up to twenty feet while phased.

Technique

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:55 pm
Hue? Hue?! HUEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Female | 13 years | 4’ 8” | 100 lbs.

The Impression That I Get | Run Around
Kumogakure | Chuunin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki | Kyuubi
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

Tsuki gratefully accepted the older Uzumaki's pointers, doing her best to put them into use immediately. When Katrina suddenly started talking in a louder voice than normal, the little Uzumaki jumped in surprise but listened carefully nonetheless. She quickly realized just what was happening. Like Katrina, Tsuki had the higher level of awareness shared by Uzumakis that embraced their sealing skills. She, too, had noticed the conversation taking place near them. It wasn't too hard, after the shock wore away, for Tsuki to piece this and that together and realize that Katrina's words were meant more for their neighbors than her.

Still, Tsuki felt it was only polite to respond and continue the conversation. While she didn't speak in as loud a voice as Katrina, she did put in her own, subdued opinion, "You mean the Oinin Commander? Th-that doesn't mean I have to put my money on the other girl, right? I can't think of many people in this village that can win against a commander." She didn't raise her voice. Even though it wasn't a direct jab at anyone, Tsuki was still too scared to make her thoughts so obviously known. While Kat sealed her gibe with a smirk, Tsuki finished stating her honest opinion by hiding her face in her scarf and deciding that the next time it was her turn to say something, she'd just say it straight to the people involved..
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 5
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 4
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 150/150
↬ regenerate +5 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 18/40
↬ storing +1 chakra per post

Passives
↬ Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (5 at chuunin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ The Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles.
↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without without handseals at chuunin rank and above.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu are stronger by [1] rank, and can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).
↬ Slightly enhanced perception.

Actives
Ghost Shadow Technique: B
By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts to stock up for later battle use.
Suimenka no Kisoku B
The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the shinobi breathes in water and requires no handseals.

Fully/Partially Visible Tattoos
↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training
↬ Fuuinjutsu technique training is halved.

Miscellaneous
. . .
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:49 am
A faint smile

Kagetsukiko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXToshiko 'Jäger' Kusonoki
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKumogakure Raikage Jiton Hatake

Toshiko couldn't help but overhear Katrina, who had no qualms about speaking loudly or letting her opinion be known. She had to stifle a laugh to keep up her foreboding and powerful expression in front of the Gennin, but that slowly crumbled under the weight of her more relaxed personality. The dragon of sand slowly fell apart, and the air stopped humming as the barrier slowly faded away into thin air, as if it had never existed in the first place. She angled her head to Katrina for a second to speak to her, noticing how both she and one of the chuunin seemed to be packing for something. "I hope you aren't running off somewhere Katrina. We're a little short handed, and I may need to slap you with a squad. You will however, be free to pick and chose who you want on your squad." It was a show of respect, letting her pick her own squad, instead of lumping her with a random assortment, but it was the best she could do, given she was forcing a squad on her with such short notice.

Toshiko turned her stern gaze back towards the gennin, her smile replaced by a blank look. "While I admire your enthusiasm and willingness to do battle, you need to learn to pick your fights. When you are ready to receive your first mission, stop by my office. Till then, try not to pick any more fights, you never know who you might be attacking." With that, Toshiko formed a single handsign. Her plan brown robe and mask were quickly replaced with a long white robe and hat, marked by streaks of yellow, the sign of the Raikage. She raised her hand, waving to Katrina before she left, with a few final words. "Katrina, do be sure to stop in and tell me once you have selected a squad." And with that, she was gone.

CHAKRA : 560/560
SPEED: 9
STRENGTH: 7

Techniques in use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:15 am
User Image

Katrina's smirk was wiped right off of her face, and replaced with a comical exasperated look. Why had she bothered to stop here instead of just slipping through the gates unnoticed like she normally did? "Whaaaat? Me? Running off? Why I'd never!" She protested very passionately, waving her hands through the air and accidentally sending half the stuff she had sealed flying through the air. Kat made a sweeping bow and bent over so low it was like she folded in half. "I live to serve, Lord Raikage" This woman was just in a theatrical mood, needing to vent her newfound frustration at actually having to do work. When the new leader of this nation disappeared Kat groaned and threw herself backward, laying half across a table and letting herself hang down. The thought of having to potentially train people AND run missions with them was appalling. What if they worked enough to sweat? Ugh.

Katrina sighed and looked at the training grounds from her upside down position. At least Toshiko had allowed her to choose her own underlings. The Uzumaki covered her eyes with one hand and flipped over the table, landing in a crouch but rising and spinning so that she was in the same place she had started in at the beginning of the post. Kat spun around three times and held out to fingers with her free hand, letting them land on Tsuki and the girl she had taunted earlier. "Alright I choose you two gals." That choice was made probably because they were the two closest people around and Kat really didn't want to have to go searching for more. "Designated codenames; Little Squirrel and..." Katrina's dark eyes scanned over Kaiju around seven times before she just shrugged her shoulders. "We'll get to that later. So gather around my minions, and let's see what's banging around in your heads. Gimme that generic run through of your kunoichi selves so I know where to start." Kat was leaning against the table again, groping blindly behind her for another morsel of food to shovel into her face.
          Kagetsukiko

The Monster of the Mist

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

↬ All Fuuinjutsu are stronger by [1] rank, and can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield)
              ↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without speech once you get to Jounin; you do not have to speak the technique you are using, you also don't have to use handseals for these techniques once you get to chuunin
              ↬ Every seven posts, you can phase out into light. This is essentially a very short (two second long) ability that lets you turn into light every so often. It doesn't cost any chakra. You can travel a distance of up to twenty feet while phased.

Technique

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

User Image
As everything down she gritted her teeth as she was about to use another attack. She was going to bury this b***h in the ground and she didn't care how much stronger this woman was. Then she introduced herself as the Oinin commander to our odd shinobi. "Kaiju for that is all I am." Kaiju answered honestly to the shinobi. Clenching her fists she prepared herself as she was going to drag this pain in her a** into the ground with her belt. When she was being scolded like a child her years began to bore down on her. With everything she had seen already she was going to burn her memories into this pain in the a**' mind. Looking at the woman she now knew her to be to Raikage but she didn't give a damn. She was still going to tag the b***h one day. Turning towards Katrina she tilted her head as someone tried to claim her as a student. "Take your pants off and let me get busy or don't waste my time." Kaiju spoke to Katrina with her hands upon her hips she didn't think that Katrina would take her up on it either. She stood her ground awaiting Katrina's answer towards her odd request. "We could go back to my place and fulfill this request of mine. Then perhaps contemplate on the meaning of life?" She spoke as she was obviously not wanting to be tied down to a squad.

[Speed: 5][Chakra: 150/150][Strength: 6]
Techniques Used:
A faint smile

Kitten Kashensu

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

Not getting to leave the village made Tsuki sad, but she could understand and because she understood, she didn't mind too much. Already starting to ease just a little bit into Katrina's relaxed mood, Tsuki gave a small, cute salute at being selected to be in the Sannin's team and given the codename Little Squirrel. Although, she still hesitated to answer Katrina's question, just like the last time she had been placed in a squad. It wasn't because the chuunin was afraid of giving out information. No, Tsuki just didn't want to accidentally speak over her other teammate. Unlike the last time she had to go through such introductions, Tsuki's teammate did indeed say something before her.

That something immediately left Tsuki speechless and confused. Tsuki stood there befuddled, still trying to wrap her mind around the fact that, . Tsuki was stuck on the utter disrespect this girl showed, she didn't even get around to mentally questioning what in the world going to the "Kiddo's"--Tsuki didn't know of any other way to label this other girl--place had to do with taking off Katrina's pants.

With eyes still unintentionally wide-eyed from the shock of hearing Katrina being told to take off her pants, Tsuki chose to not to say anything and merely turned to Katrina to see the older Uzumaki's reaction. Besides, with Katrina knowing that Tsuki was an Uzumaki, Tsuki doubted she had much to say about her abilities that Katrina didn't know.
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

↬ no modifier
↬ no modifier
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 19/40

Passives
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (5 at chuunin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu are stronger by [1] rank, and can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).

Actives
By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts to stock up for later battle use.
Suimenka no Kisoku B
The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the shinobi breathes in water and requires no handseals.

↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training

Miscellaneous
A faint smile

The Monster of the Mist
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image

Derisive snorting was unbecoming of a lady, but around people like these how could Kat possibly resist? So the unladylike noise came from her in response to Kiddo's rather saucy demand of the densetsu level kunoichi. It seemed kids these days were made with more spunk and moxy than those of older times. Even Katrina herself had drawn the line at straight up sexual offers to her superiors. Not that it didn't happen, no she was probably the running champion of sleeping with people she shouldn't. Kat just had a bit more tact than that, preferring innuendos and building up to a moment. "What? No dinner first?" She had just shirked off the comment probably meant to throw her off like a boss a** b***h. One amazing thing about Katrina was her unending appetite. The woman had constantly had something in her hands to eat since she had left the hospital yet a meal was still on her mind.

Still, this girl may be incredibly rough around the edges but that fervor to prove herself would come in hany. She'd work hard, that was for sure. Kat clapped her hands together and pushed off of the table, taking some steps forward and moving in between Tsuki and the thirsty girl. Tell ya what, show me you aren't useless in our world and I'll consider your offer."" Was she joking? Her expressionless face gave nothing away. It looked like Kiddo would have to find out the hard way. With that business over Katrina moved on to the boring, yet pressing, matters. "Ya heard the lady Kage clearly, we'll have to do squadly things. I'll leave it to ya; training, or missions?" There was literally nothing else to do in guilds careers like these. You either got deadly or got dead. Kat would help develop the girls as best as she could.

Kagetsukiko

The Monster of the Mist

Chakra 150
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

Technique

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Kaiju smiled softly and then moved towards her would be sensei, that is if everything goes okay, and stopped in front of her. Her long silver hair moving with her every step as she couldn't help but adore this young shinobi's snorting. "Oh I have something you can munch on~." She said with such a seductive tone within her voice as she was still smiling as if she was an angel. "Oh but I am useless within your world. There's a reason why my name is what it is. I don't play well with others." She said the last line with a pouty tone as she sighed. "Are you sure I can't have a taste for now?" She asked as she knew this shinobi was stronger than her. Yet everyone in this village called her a kiddo and such because seemed inexperienced as a shinobi. The truth couldn't be farther from that. "Tell me why would I want to even team up with others. When you would only get in my way in the first place?" She asked and it wasn't about one's capability. But rather the morality of others would get in her way. Yet another reason why she went by the name of Kaiju. Her morality had been lost long ago and she lives only to survive.

Energy 150
                                          Stats 5/6
                                          Equipment

Technique(s)

Kagetsukiko

a faint smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:47 am

Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

Tsuki was still very confused but her new sensei's new question didn't have an answer that could be assumed to be known. "Missions," the chuunin quickly interrupted the conversation between Katrina and the yet unnamed kunoichi, "please, b-but we should eat first if we're all hungry." The small teen quickly averted her eyes to the ground, scared that her interruption would have made the Kiddo angry. In fact, the only reason Tsuki dared to say more than two words was because she hoped a compromise would prevent any unnecessary arguments. Not to mention, she didn't want her squad to be hungry while starting off on a mission.
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒

↬ no modifier
↬ no modifier
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 20/40

Passives

Actives
By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts to stock up for later battle use. /size]

Training

Miscellaneous
A faint smile

The Monster of the Mist
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:20 pm
User Image

Before Kat could even say anything else in response Kaiju she had to turn her head and stare at Tsuki. A faint smile spread across her face and she reached out to the little squirrel, patting her softly on the head. Ah, to be young and naive again! Katrina was fully aware that her other student had not been offering her actual food. Tsuki didn't quite seem to grasp that and it just seemed wrong to burst her little bubble. Besides, a group meal sounded good right then. Kat would never say no to food.

Kaiju's questions gave the Uzumaki the impression that she had not a single friend. One of the most regurgitated pieces of advice given by any single ninja was that one should have friends, allies, or comrades to fight alongside them. "I don't need to give you a reason. I already made it, you're the one who's the nugget. Go ahead and leave the village right now, I won't bother to stop you." Katrina said bluntly, and in fact there was not a hint that she would try to do so. The whole purpose of living in a village was to have a sense of community and safety. Their whole existences as kunoichi and shinobi were dedicated to keeping others safe. This loner mentality helped no one. "You think you'll make it on your own? Give it your best shot. Don't want to be held back by anyone so you can do what you want? Go for it. But when you come back to this village facing an army of people who know for a fact that the person next to them has their back, I wish you some serious luck because you'll need it." For the first time since either of the two girls met her, Kat was being serious. What was the point in trying to teach someone who didn't want to learn? Katrina made her way towards the center of the village, intending to pick up some food. She motioned for Tsuki to follow and called out towards Kaiju. "When you're ready to look past yourself, you're free to join." Katrina's first lesson was in play now. Her default expression was back in place as she waved at passerbys and returned nods from shinobi. For a lot of her life she had traveled on her own, but everywhere she went friends had been made. Kat walked a fine line between the right and the wrong and had never thought of others as a burden to her. Their opinions on her matters didn't mean too much. But perhaps what made Kat happy and what made Kaiju happy were very different. Only time would reveal that.

[exit]

Kagetsukiko

The Monster of the Mist

Chakra 250
          Stats

• 7/6

Passives

Technique

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Kaiju was still smiling as the young woman didn't quite understand. She giggled a bit at the innocence and then as her would be shinobi spoke again she looked at her. Being called a nugget irritated her slightly but she let that one slide. Her smile faded slightly however it remained upon her face as if it was of sorrow now. As she watched the sensei leave with her student she spoke under her breath. "Monsters don't have friends..." She spoke honestly knowing her role within the shinobi world. She was the monster of the village and it was going to remain that way. She would do whatever was needed of her without question due to her lack of a morality and she wouldn't even blink an eye at the thought of killing someone regardless of who they are. She was truly the definition of a monster as she would use whatever means to complete any of her tasks. Turning away from the two of them she knew she had more training to do. Biting her lip she tried to figure out what she should do for her training? Possibly work on doton and then try to obtain a mission.

Energy 150
                                          Stats 5/6
                                          Equipment

Technique(s)

Kagetsukiko

a faint smile

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

Too bad Tsuki wasn't more forward. Too bad Tsuki wasn't so scared of everything imaginable. If she was just a little brave, she would have called out to the Kiddo when she noticed that the Kiddo wasn't following them. As it was, though, all Tsuki did was turn after a few steps, notice that the other student wasn't following, and hesitate. The small, white-haired chuunin stood there, looking back and forth between Katrina and the Kiddo, scared of losing Katrina if she waited to long and scared to speak to the Kiddo. In the end, both fears won out and Tsuki ended up running after the unstopping Katrina without saying a single word. She quickly came to regret the decision, but what could she do now that she was already out of the training grounds?

-Exit-
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒

↬ no modifier
↬ no modifier
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 21/40

Passives

Actives
By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts to stock up for later battle use. /size]

Training

Miscellaneous
. . ./size]
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:25 pm
Kit entered the training grounds via the back entrance. He had just made chuunin in the exams. Proctor's stepped in and stopped the fight immediatly after Kit summoned a mass of water and started spraying them downards. And with Kokunai's transformation with his demon as well the nibi. The fight was ended instantaneously. As Kit stpped onto the grounds he tugged at kyosuigetsu and looked at his quiver. He had 45 arrows left intact from the chuunin exams. He fired them well enough to know that he wouldn't need to practice much more to use the weapon. it was time to work on his jutsu.And that thing that took over him in the exams.THAT. Would have to be tamed as quickly as possible. Which meant more training in ninjutsu and having much better control over his chakra. And it was time to get to it.

Walking over to a small section Kit sat down and began to scan over a scroll of water and fuuton ninjutsu he was to soon learn. He had the talent to commaned both the water and the wind. Though the water thanks to the sanbi came much easier in control and precision. Though his affinity to wind was suprising Kit had acknowledged that he would have to learn multiple styles and types of jutsu as to be more versatile and deadly in combat. It was the chuunin exams that taught him an important lesson. Teams are just control cells. Staying in threes make even the smallest group of genin able to take a jounin or chuunin easily. But once he could work alone, or on his own level he would accept it blindly. But that was not the purpose of his study at the moment.

Scanning over the new suiton, and fuuton ninjutsu scrolls Kit had identified a few select jutsu that added to his repitoire would provide a better edge for him in combat. Especially against ninjas and those that possesed greater strength then his. The first jutsu that struck his eye was the Suiton, Water puddle jutsu. The ability to turn you're entire body into water in an instant. Making the seals Kit charged his entire body with chakra causing an azure blue aura to cover his body slightly. Finishing the ourth handsign Kit's spoke. "Suiton, Water puddle jutsu." Kit's legs started to become water and liquify causing Kit to topple over almost immediatly as his let ankle buckled as it turned into water and he ell and lost concentration. Standing back up Kit made the hand seals once more.

"Suiton, Water puddle jutsu." This time Kit seperated his feet a bit more and in the beginning up until the water transormation hit the knees Kit had controlled both sides to transfer at an equal rate. But once it got to mid thigh Kit was leaning to far forward and with his eyes closed fo concentration hit face first on the gound and procceeded to stand back up as his legs returned to normal.

"Suiton, Watter puddle jutsu." Kit finished the fourth seal and began walking forward. He was far to focused on the water transformation proccess that he was not evenly distributing his chakra throughout his body and that was what was keeping him from completing the jutsu. This time Kit took regular strides forward. Kit took a deep breath and opened his eyes activating his kekkei genkai. With his red eyes shining Kit saw the world drop from around him as he inhaled that breath. He had turned every part in his body into water in an instant. Instead of focusing on just his legs he controlled his chakr from his chest outward aound him. Slowly rising from the puddle he had fomed turning into water Kit stood with his kekkai genkai shining in the day light. "This i can use."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:35 pm
Kit stood and began to close his eyes. Whenever his ckara seemed to swell within hi his kekkai genkai always automatically activated. Taking a deep breath Kit opend his eyes and saw the entire training grounds from where he stood. A small group of people talking, a few children playing ninja and the like. Looking back down at the small puddle Kit sat down and looked back to the scroll of suiton's. Deciding the next jutsu to lean Kit stood and practiced the handsigns a few times.

Finally ready for his first attempt Kit made the hand seals and held his right palm forward. The water below surged forward striking the ground with a rainbow arc. There was no form or shape to the water other then a small spout. "They need to be in the shape of shurkien's. Not just water...." Taking a few steps back Kit tried once more.

"Suiton: Water shuriken jutsu!" With the hand signs completed Kit rotated his right hand and held the palm open and facing outward. The water then rose slowly and formed into 5 small shuriken's. As they began spinning the water splashed in all directions causing the jutsu to fail on this second attempt.

Clasping his hands together Kit formed the hand signs and brought his right hand to his chest in the sign of the OX. "Suiton: Water shuriken jutsu." Bending his right hand to face the ground. Kit flung his hand forward. During this motion the water from the pond rippled then surged causing the water's surface to bend before a small on slaught of 15 shuriken's flung from the water and pierced a tree's trunk at least 3 inches in. "The trick is to keep the shape and the over all piercing power. I see." Smiling Kit returned to his scrolls.

"Water shield.....Well i suppose offense isn't the only option. I will need something to provide defensive cover..." Quickly memorizing the handsign's Kit took a wide stance and made the seals. "Suiton: water shield jutsu." Placing both palms facing outward Kit's hand were touching at the wrist to create a small fan of his finger's. As he did a small amount of water combined from the air creating a 1 foot circumfeence shield.

"Tsk, it'll have to be bigger then that." Making the seals again Kit rotated his wrists to gather more water in his second attempt at his jutsu. This time the water compressed itself from the air forming a 2 foot wide,1 foot thick shield of water. Kepping the jutsu active Kit began to move his arm's testing it's durability. But of course the water had not become a shield, just a mass of water in front of him.

Getting bored of failing Kit charged his entire body with chakra as he preformed the seals once again. "Suiton: water shield jutsu!" Kit's entire body emitted an aura of blue chakra. As he pressed his palms forward once again the aura surrounded Kit's hands and water exploded infront of him. The form of the water took on a 4 foot circle, 2 feet thick and was solid. Holding the jutsu for a moment Kit could feel the strain of chakra overuse and canceled the shield. He had learned another 2 water jutsu today. But he was only getting started, though he needed a break.His chakra expense was quite high for such low level jutsu leaving him somewhat tired.

Walking back to his scrolls Kit decided to sit down and rest while he read up on more suiton's. Once he was where he wanted to be with his main element, he would then begin training his secondary element. Wind. Though for now, it would be best to make his specialty better rather then training in variety.

-Jutsu learned-
Water shuriken
Water shield  
Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out