Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:09 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// Married /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

To the youth and his consideration towards Yumi being his sensei, Yumi simply nodded. He would bring it into consideration. Unfortunately, being a puppeteer he limited Yumi to only being able to teach him Ninjutsu if he was compatible and Genjutsu. But to be quite truthful, who says that a person needs exactly the same kind of student? It would make a very one sided team, and the supportive, offensive, and defensive capabilities that a puppeteer could be exceptionally beneficial to a squad.

Yumi would keep looking at the light fraction in the room where he assumed would be the entrance to what ever dimension Kagirinari and her "guest" was. With arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against the wall and lightly tapped his right index finger upon his left bicep while he kept his eye on the fraction of the dimension. Keeping his count and awaiting for when Kagirinari took too long. Unfortunately, it mattered not, for as Yumi began to think that maybe he should go and check on her the fraction of the dimension disappeared. He didn't know if that was by his Kage's doing or the "guest". This was problematic on many levels. One, would be that no one but probably Kagirinari could enter her dimension. Leaving her, quite literally, to fend for herself. He tried to search with his mind of the individuals that would have the capacity to assist him in the plight that he was in, but unfortunately he didn't know of any; specifically, if his wife was still in Kusa.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

ChaosDuo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| S-rank || 250 || Speed: 7(+3/-2)/ Strength: 5(+1/-2) || Assassin ||

The ex-Raikage appeared at the other Kage's door, with a small smile on his face. He'd left his village and disappeared for a while, but for the moment her was back. And in need of money. Entering the office, he would notice the Hokage.. absent. It was filled with people, so he turned to look at the nearest person. "Where in the hell is Kagirinari..." He asked, not trying to sound rude but was genuinely curios.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:28 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari put away her tomes, deciding that it was better to devote her attention to all of this. She was surprised that this...being knew of her kind, and also, that he seemed able to control her Akasha Gates. Not just the gate, but the entire area as well, seemed to mold ad change until it no longer resembled her pocket dimension. Was that to be a threat? "Whatever the case..." Kagirinari responded blankly, drawing guesses from his ability on what he could do. If the man could close and control Kagirinari's own gates, that meant he had either seen the power in action before, or somehow copied her...similarly to the sharingan, but on a much different level. His control over bodies was also impressive, although Kagirinari made only the same face the entire time.

"Ahh. So you're dying. An unfortunate fate to be sure, but I believe that, in time, even beings such as visions must pass. There is, ultimately, no such thing as an immortal, everlasting being. Everything will eventually fall to the cycle, and their technological and biological distinctiveness will, inevitably, be merged in to the collective. You just so happen to be reaching the end of your cycle, but it is nothing to be feared, Han. It is life."

Kagirinari shrugged her shoulders once, entirely unmoved by the plight posed in the form of a riddle. It was quite obvious that her guest was going to perish if he continued to speak of past glories and what used to be. Unfortunately, Kagirinari could do nothing for him. "I could ease the passing of your existence, but that's all. To disrupt the cycle because you are apprehensive over passing would bring shame to me as a Vision." Kagirinari looked back to where her eyes last registered the pathway. She'd rather if it was open again so she could inquire on her sannin's thoughts, but it was a bit more difficult to simply do so. If at all, she would've avoided the entire conversation if she knew it was just about Han's old age problems. She would highly recommend that he buy a fancy sports-car to deal with it, though. That's what all old people did.

Shane-senpai

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:08 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi would continue to wait for Kagirinari's return. As he counted, this was starting to become a time frame that he was getting rather worried. The taps on his biceps while he waited for the portal to open back up was tapping many seconds at a time. His eyes lifted from the spot that it was last seen until he spotted a newcomer entering and asking for Kagirinari. The man seemed familiar, but only in the aspects that he saw him in mere glimpses. "Who is asking?" Yumi responded simply. Not having a tone of disrespect, but just like the other, it was just a simple inquiry.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Jai12321

Panthers7

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| S-rank || 250 || Speed: 7(+3/-2)/ Strength: 5(+1/-2) || Assassin ||

"I was." He got bored after so soon, Kisuke yawned. "I'll come back another day perhaps..." He left the office with an impatient expression

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ She popped her head into the place- man was it crowded. She looked around, the defenses seemed alright despite the fact the Hokage was missing. Kirumi decided to check on that later [8/10] }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light abilities

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 pm
Valentine Valtieri

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪
♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫
KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

Haruko walked up to the Hokage's office, a big grin on her face. She was finally a ninja after only a few thousand set backs. It wasn't easy to be a Genjutsu focused ninja but she was ready no matter what. She pushed open the doors and walked to the winding stairway with led up to the Hokage's door and paused for a second. Any and all confidence drained from her. She was about to meet the most powerful people in the village, it only made sense.

Mustering her courage and putting on her stage face, she knocked hard as her little body could on the door to the office and waited in total silence for an answer. Maybe they aren't in and I can still run. I hope they're nice people. Underneath she was a mess, but it would be hard for them to tell. An Idol was a master of disguise and false confidence, and she needed it now more then ever.

CP: 100
Speed: 2
Strength: 2
Ryo: 5000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari knew that she had to keep Han engaged in conversation so she could glean more information from the being, but she also remembered that if she were vanished for too long, others would begin to worry for her safety. She had to do something, and in that way, the weakest clone she could muster was created and sent back through a very small Akasha Gate. That way, she could attend her business without worry. The clone looked to Yumi after arriving and shook its head. "It's a far more dangerous situation than I first believed. There is no doubt in my mind now. Han is a threat, Dattarune." A threat he may have been, and one that awakened old habits Kagirinari thought she had buried, but he may prove to be a powerful ally if the stars aligned. She looked to the door upon hearing a knock and shook her head, opening it once more to see who was behind it.

"Welcome. I suppose you're here searching for the Hokage, in which case you may be disappointed. She's off doing business, but as her clone, I'll assist you in any way I can until she returns. Now, how may I help you?"

Kashensu

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:40 pm
Valentine Valtieri

KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

Putting on her best face and making sure her voice wasn't shaky, Haruko spoke loudly,"Hello ma'am, I was sent by the Academy to report to the Hokage to receive my headband and squad. Would you be able to help me with that in his stead?" Her voice seemed to flow like a song and carried like a sweet melody. Very few people could ignore her when she spoke, a blessing and at other times a curse. She stared down at the small woman who was acting in the Hokage's stead. It was a rare sight for Haruko so see anyone shorter then here, and she never expected it to be someone at this high of a level.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:57 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari stared at Haruko blankly, her ice-blue neon eyes revealing nothing of her thought process. Although, she thought it kind to correct Haruko on terms of gender, at least. Kagirinari knew that she was the last person somebody would point to if they were looking for a reference to the word feminine, but she wasn't male either. "As I said before, I'm a direct clone of the Hokage...I might not look female, but I can assure you that both I, and she, are female, Dattarune. As for your squad issue..." Kagirinari looked back at her desk, an invisible string connecting itself between point A, which was Haruko, and point B, the headband itself. Kagirinari floated it over to Haruko, letting it levitate in mid-air for the girl to take on her own.

"I congratulate you on your progress, Dattarune. Most crack under the pressure of a military life, and would rather idle their days away under the safety of people like you. There's no big speech involved, but I'd like to personally thank you for choosing this path, Dattarune. With that out of the way, however, your squad will begin here with my sannin, Yumi Uchiha. He is a dear friend, so I would hope that you treat him with proper respect while training under him. Further, and lastly, that headband is a mark of both Konoha's trust, and my trust on an individual level. I hope that you won't betray that trust, Dattarune."

Kagirinari nodded her head once, pleased with the outcome, but not showing it. She was able to quickly sort out Haruko's issues, and should other genin come to her, she could solve those as well. Since the backlog was starting to clear, things were becoming a bit easier. "If that's all you have for me...?" That sounded more like a question, naturally, because it was a question. If Haruko needed more help, Kagirinari was obliged to assist in any way she possibly could, so she had to make sure all questions, comments, and concerns were addressed before dismissing the new genin.

Kashensu

Panthers7

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:09 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Panthers7

KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

Haruko took the headband and gently tied it around her head, taking her time to tie it perfectly. She looked back to the woman who had spoke with her and gave a quick bow of her head and responded. "Thank you ma'am. I don't think I need anything else from you with my Sensei also here." Once more her words seemed to carry a sweet sound that drifted as each sound rolled off the tip of her tongue.

She turned her head this time to the man in the corner. He seemed very well built, and if the woman was to be believed, was one of the Sannin of the leaf village. She spoke in that same melody she always did, each word almost a musical note, "Hello Sensai, my name is Haru Kurama, and I guess I'm in your squad now."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:10 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

When Kagirinari reappeared, Yumi was relieved but not so much as he could tell that was merely a clone. The words that then came out of his Kage's mouth was further disturbing. "But even powerful allies can be even deadlier foes." Yumi thought to himself as he then heard that he was to now be appointed the sensei of the girl before him.

Warm hazel eyes would travel back over towards the youth as a soft voice came out of his own lips, "Greetings Haru Kurama. I am, as Kagirinari stated, Yumi Uchiha. It is a pleasure to know you and have you within my squad." Yumi said taking note after sometime hearing her speak that it was rather melodic in each word being said. "Although, I cannot personally leave this office as of yet." Yumi said as he briefly glanced over to Kagirinari as his chakra began to rather wildly disperse before taking on the affinity of Katon. Drastically raising the temperature up within the small office where his hands would come together to weave through hand-seals where he uttered, "Katon: Neshou Bunshin..." He said as from the heat that permeated throughout the room, would it be sucked up to the space next to him and create a fire clone resembling himself. "Why don't you can my clone, go to the training grounds, and we discuss how to better train you as well as get to know my student?" Yumi said softly and gave a friendly smile that matched the warmth the office still lightly held after the creation of his technique. Personally, Yumi wished to do this himself, but as of now, he would not be able to when his Kage was in a potential situation that could prove to be life-threatening.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 230/250

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*) Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)
Description: Welling chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the user’s stats. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating first degree burns and lighting

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kashensu

Panthers7

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 am
Panthers7

KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

Haruko nodded her head in agreement and spoke, adding a little extra flair to her words, making each each sound carry for a moment longer then it should, "As you wish Sensei, I'll meet you there. I look forward to getting to know the person who will be training me after all." She turned around and slowly walked out of the office, pausing only for a brief instant to see if the clone would follow, and went ahead anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:42 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Clone leaves a little bit after his new student while debating on the methods in which to teach this youth.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 230/250

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kashensu

Panthers7

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:24 am

The man looked into Kagirinari's eyes, and laughed. She seemed to be exceptionally arrogant considering the situation at hand. Han had no care to rectify it, but he would at least avert further interruptions via her self-righteous attitude. "You mistake me. I don't need you to patronize me, Hokage. I don't need you to pretend you know better than me when you don't. I am far beyond your level. The fact that you believe that immortality is an illusion proves that you have much to see. My creator is immortal. Even being "destroyed", he lived on. He is the life of the planet itself. He is the mountains, the seas, the plains. The material that built this office -- the material you stand on -- it's all a part of him. There is such a thing as everlasting life. For Oni. Not for you. In fact the very reason I stand here now is to inform you of one grim fact: if I die, your race will be extinguished." He held out his hand, and a sphere of energy arose from the palm. It represented the earth, with a "tradewind" sweeping through constantly through a rift created in the far east, beyond the atmosphere.

"When Xhu died, thousands of wonders were spread throughout the world. You could say it was the genesis of your race. However, it was only a pause before inevitably his death would cause the destruction of your kind. Your kind have already been exposed to chakra due to him. He was an infinite supply of the resource and just his presence allowed for the distribution of it. When he died, the supply, while large, was no longer replenishing. It was destined to inevitably run out. A few hundred years ago, it did. So you began to draw from us, the Oni. And we began to drop like flies because of it. Each time one of us died, a wonder was born. The Tree of Life for example. We left a beautiful gift for the world that would inevitably be devoured for the greater good: by me, the only one that remains. Your kind draws from me now. You could consider me the collective of Oni all in one body, constantly trying to regenerate my reserves but slowly losing the war until inevitably I will rot and you will lose your connection to energy. You'll lose your connection to everything. You are not designed to be able to survive if your reserves hit zero." He closed his palms, and the image disappeared.

He turned around and opened the gate, clear that he was about ready to leave. He was here only to spend a message, and nothing beyond that. It was imperative that he did not rush this, even with his short amount of time. "Spread awareness of this fact, why don't you? It couldn't hurt to save your race from a collective culling, after all. And beyond that, think of what wonders could be accomplished if humans and Oni worked together? I should like to see a day come where the fear of extinction stands aside and I can properly tend to my place in this world." He waved, and then disappeared the moment his face touched the energy of the gate. He would not be seen here again -- at least, not for a while.

--exit--

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces