Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Gates ( READ FIRST POST ) LV.3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Kana| Hatake| Shikotsumyaku| Chakra Points: 120/120

One... two... one... two... Kana stepped into the area, her eyes focused on her feet. She had a tendency to trip when she least expected it. She was on her way to meeting her Hokage, for the first time. Then she had to find her shogun to become a full member of the village. Kana sighed; her parents disapproved of her entering the shinobi world. They insisted that she was too small- she would be crushed by the pressure and bigger people. The newly made genin arrived at the gate, the girl and the gate person had a sort of unwritten agreement; She would be let in with no problem and in return he got him a free bag of rice every time she came from home. "Here you go sir." She handed him the bag, and went to turn around when she bumped into a sky scraper. Who put a building... She began to think before looking up. A really tall guy stood in her path. Eyes widening, they darted from the tall guy to the adorable- huge- dog neck to him. "Hi- hi." She stuttered, greeting them twice. "My name is Kana Shinkote, it's nice to meet you." She bowed. Her father always told her that if people were less likely to kill you if they knew your name.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

Ї₴ABЁLLЄ GОDЯЇGHT

User Image
Belle could feel the word vomit exploding in her throat. The hot words were definitely on the edge of her tongue as her eyebrows curved inward as an angry omen. The perfectly trimmed, French-tipped nails she owned were fastened to her waste along with her left hand."Ugh, it's obvious you don't know anything, or Maybe you can't read because my mother's name should be on that list. I don't have time for this ********, hopefully my mom doesn't miss me. Humph!", her nose lifted into the sky as the now folded arms held her chest. Isabelle could've argued, could even stayed to await the Kage's answer on the pseudonym, but why would she. After standing a while with the guard she realized what she truly wanted to do and Konoha didn't promote this idea. The girl began treading from the gates, soon her person would fade into a tiny nothingness.
[/exit]

User Image

▒█░░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░█   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▄▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█   ▒█░░░ █▄▄█ █░░█   ▒█░▄▄ █▀▀ ░░█░░
░░▒█░░ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

Chakra: 130/130
Speed: Four
Strength Three
Technique Used:

▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █░█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄   ▒█░▒█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █░░ █▀▄ █▀▀ █░░█   ▒█░▒█ █░░█
▒█░░░ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░   ░▀▄▄▀ █▀▀▀

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▒█▀▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░░█   ▒█░░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▄█▄█   ▒█▄▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀░▀░   ░░▒█░░ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀ █░░█
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ▀█▀ █░░█ █░▀█   ▒█░░▒█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ ▀█▀ ░░█░░ █░░ █▀▀█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

[oops, accidentally messed up my last post]  

Loto Teh Sake

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Huh...who's throwing marshmallows at my back?" Whoever was doing that, Vincente didn't appreciate it one bit. If you were going to hit a guy with a marshmallow, you should probably have the guts to throw them at his face. At least if you threw them at his face, he had a fair chance to eat them...or something like that. He turned around to face the heinous aggressor, his left arm swaying back and forth slightly as he figured he might as well undo his swords if somebody was going to attack him, but when he turned around, he didn't see anybody at all. There was nothing there but the dust trail he had already left behind...what a weird thing to see, right?

He glanced at the ground when he heard the tiniest of voices greeting him, and for a moment, he was entirely confused. He hadn't seen her before, so she couldn't have been a Konohagakure shinobi, or at the very least, anybody of any real importance. He slouched upon greeting her, grabbing a tuft of hair behind Blaze's ears and forcing his head downward in something of a bow. The wolf had reached the peak of its annoyance with the boy it swore to protect and snapped at his right hand, but Vincente had played that game before, and his right hand vanished in to his pocket before it got taken off. "Uhm...hey there. You can call me Vincente Valtieri, and this here is my partner, Blaze."

The massive wolf, not in the mood for company, yawned once and laid on the ground, looking somewhat similar to a sphinx in the way it sat. The wolf beside Vincente saw Kana as a cheap meal and one easily hunted down, but he was far too learned to attack people on a whim. Vincente didn't ever completely stand back up, slouching enough to keep eye contact since he didn't want to look over or past her. She could've been dangerous for all he knew. "It's nice to meet you and all...but why did you throw a pillow at me?" Ahh, classic Vincente with his inability to speak to people on a different level. Either his words were entirely blunt, or simply too sharp, and in this case, they were blunt.

He wasn't specifically talking about any pillows being thrown since there were none, but the fact that Kana bumping in to him was such a huge difference that he couldn't even tell it was her that walked in to him, not some very soft projectile. While questioning her, Vincente took his hand out of his pocket and threw something in his mouth that resembled multiple food pills, but it was nothing of the sort. Vincente sought to sate his sweet tooth, and this was a good alternative until he found something that could last longer than a few seconds. While he did want to know why she was "throwing things at him" he was no less of an avid candy hoarder.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:02 am

Vincent, the name that the giant had given, popped some candy into his mouth making Kana's mouth water a bit. When she was little she constantly nagged her onii-san about getting her candy from the village. It was always constant 'no' but whenever her birthdays rolled around he would reward her with bags upon bags of it. Thinking about it made her stomach growl in hunger. I want candy too... She thought to herself as he asked such a question about pillows. Her face scrunched up to show her confusion before they widened drastically and let out a 'oohhh' sound. "'That wasn't a pillow." She giggled a little, pointing to herself. "I accidentally bumped into you." The doggy, Blaze looked a little tired as it laid on the ground. She reached her hand out, towards him, and attempted to pet it. "Blaze is so cute..." She complimented.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blaze's ear twitched at the sound of Kana's stomach, he had been attuned to a familiar sound from Vincente, who despite his obvious love of food, never really seemed to be satisfied. Vincente rubbed the back of his head with his free hand, a bit embarrassed that he had counted Kana as something similar to a pillow when she bumped in to him. "Is that so...?" Vincente seemed distant in his words, but snapped back out of it when he saw Kana reaching for Blaze. That wasn't a good sign, given that Vincente knew Blaze for the past eleven years as a dangerous beast.

Blaze felt his hair stand on end when Kana reached for him and made a sharp, single barking sound which Vincente heard as "Back off!" or something to that accord. Vincente held his arm out horizontally to stop Kana from moving any closer to Blaze. "Maybe he is, but he's still a wolf. I'd rather not have you being eaten or stepped on if you agitated him." Blaze was kind to certain people, however, but that was only to a certain extent, and only to those that knew him. Blaze wasn't fond of strangers, and Kana was exactly that.

Blaze stared lazily at Kana, his expression somewhat mimicking Vincente's always tired look. He didn't respond to the compliment, and simply huffed a single breath. "She is unique as far as humans go. I don't know whether to be impressed or disturbed." Blaze remarked in his own fashion to Vincente, who simply shrugged about the entire thing. "Be polite, you. Show at least some respect when you're around others." Blaze's response to Vincente was only to yawn, which was as dismissive as the wolf got. Vincente shook his head before sitting on the wolf's back. Blaze didn't mind ferrying Vincente, from time to time, but only when he felt like it. "Sorry. He's different around people he's seen before. Maybe he'll react differently next time."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 am

Vincente's arm was enough to block her almost completely from the view of Blaze. A wolf...? The dumbstruck girl peered over his arm and looked at the dog more closely. It definitely wasn't a dog, it was wolf. The girl took a step back and started to rub the back of her neck shyly. How could she have missed that? She was supposed to be observant as a doctor. "Maybe.." Kana shyly said. Then she shook her head and looked up at him. How tall was he... "Where are you-" she was cut off by her own yawn. "Where are you planning to go in the village?" It was a little after dawn, and her excitement had kept her up most of the night.

The one thing that bothered her about the guy was his giant height. She'd never met someone that towered over her like that, and she was curios what the view was like from up there. Not thinking before acting, she focused some strength into her calves before jumping and landing on his shoulder. "Woah, is this the view you see all the time..." Her eyes were wide as she looked around- she felt on top of the world.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Where...? Vincente didn't have a real answer to that question. "Nowhere in particular. I got something out of the village for a friend, so I plan to deliver that. Afterwards, it's back to training for me." Vincente alluded to the bandaged swords he carried around in his left hand. As Blaze rose to his full height, Vincente dropped the swords down, and Blaze caught them in his teeth by the strap that Vincente had been using. He was shocked when the girl leapt in to the air and landed on his shoulder, and for a moment, he lost his balance. He was quick to right himself, and out of instinct, crossed his free arm over Kana's legs to keep her steady as well. He wasn't new to it, considering his sister was somewhat similar in terms of where she liked to sit.

"Ahh...not exactly. On my shoulder, you'd see on a larger scale than I do." Vincente would've shrugged, but he'd throw his balance off again. Kana didn't really weigh all that much, but Vincente didn't really like the idea of carrying around a stranger that he only met a little while ago. His dull eyes closed for a moment as he shook his head in what appeared to be exasperation at the entire situation. "I swear, you're like a little kid. But that's not all bad, I suppose." Vincente almost muttered that statement, reaching in to his pocket for a sucker this time. He rolled it in between his teeth while thinking on his next objective. First off, he was going to drop off this girl.

While it was an awkward motion, Vincente had to bump Kana off his shoulder, so with just a slight move, he made it an unstable enough seat for her to fall. He was deft enough in his motions to catch her by the waist before she hit the ground and set her in front of him on Blaze, to which the wolf protested, but Vincente didn't really think it mattered since she'd only be there for a short while. "And where are you going? I'll at least get you there to make up for Blaze's bad behavior." Vincente remarked with a warm smile. For the things he said and did, he was able to at least make amends...even if in his own strange way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:41 pm

A free ride? That was the best proposal she had heard all day. Grinning from ear to ear, she didn't even mind that he had almost put his hand up her skirt, nor did she mind that he pushed her off his shoulders and onto the large wolf. Blaze was warm, and the fur felt nice on her thighs. "I'm not little." She grumbled in a pouting way, crossing her arms and looking out towards the village. She was fine usually being called a little girl by other people, but by a huge guy like him Kana didn't find it amusing. He was so big, he'd find anyone little- so he was no where to judge.

She got over it quickly, bending her head back a little to look at Vincente. "Full throttle ahead! To the Hokage's Building!" She pointed straight with one hand and with the other hand she grabbed onto Blaze's fur. "I'll buy you some candy later." She added to the side, sort of as a thank you for taking her. Kana was a huge klutz, if it was up to her she'd probably take three times as long to get there.

[/exit with Vince next post]

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:10 pm

"Good grief..." Vincente shook his head, remembering some people giving him a similar reaction when he cited their heights. She seemed to let it go fast enough, however, and gave him the direction she was heading in. He saluted with his index and middle finger while smiling, the bright expression an interesting contrast to his empty eyes. "Ay, Captain." Blaze bet that Vincente was excited about the offer, but he didn't show it. He didn't let his emotions show so openly, but Blaze could tell by subtle signs that Vincente was eager the moment that they sped off.[/exit]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Vincente walked through the gates for the second time and rubbed the back of his head. "No way around it, I guess. Let's do our best, I suppose." Vincente sounded entirely unenthusiastic as he removed the bandaged equipment from his back. He untied the twin swords he carried and gave them a quick practice spin from a kata form that he had been practicing. The grip was comfortable, and his blades were as sharp as ever, judging by the sound they made. He was satisfied with his choices, and prepared to start the first leg of their journey.

"Well, Leader. I'll leave it to you to lead, as it were. We've got a long way to go." He hated to admit it, but taking in to consideration the details of their mission, he was going to be away from home longer than he was comfortable for, but he was going to take his opportunity to hone his skills. After all, a sharp blade would only get you so far. "You can trust me to have your back, I think." Vincente stated in confidence while resting one blade on his shoulder and letting the other rest by his side.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Seeing Vince's sword made her hand go to her pocket, where the first sealed sword of her Family's collection was. She took it out briefly as they walked through the gates, looking at the seal. It was marked with a single symbol, 鬼, which meant Oni. Whenever she decided to undo the seal, a double edged sword would appear. She put it back into her pocket," I'll protect you, if you protect me." If it was up to her to protect herself, she'd fail miserably. It was only when she was fighting for someone else did she feel powerful. She nodded towards the guy at the gates. "We're off! We'll be back in a few days." She waved, before continuing onto the path. Turning to Vince, she grinned from ear to ear. "Tanzaku Gai, is our first stop okay? Just on the outskirts is my parent's house if you want to stop for a meal and some sleep." Kana suggested. She didn't really want to, though. The minute she brought a boy around they would ask about marriage or pregnancy and things like 'Maybe the village is too dangerous to live in.' She saw it happen to her brother before, and laughed at his embarrassment. [/exit to the path with Vince]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image

ⓊⒸⒽⒾⒽⒶ ⒸⓁⒶⒾⓇⒺ

"The trees entangle their arms and stretch upward into the sky."

"The budding leaves devour the light, adding depth to the forest's darkness."

"The hunter does not notice the glare nor the claws of the beast biding in the darkness."

"Tonight is the night when the hunter will be hunted."

"This is the Sleeping Forest."

"And I'm the demon that preys on the hunter."

❀ Ninjutsu Class ❀❀ Katon ❀❀ Fuuton ❀❀ Sharingan ❀❀ Shakuton ❀❀ Konoha ❀❀ Chuunin ❀

Claire showed her proper identification at the gates to prove that she was a shinobi of Konoha. She then proceeded to walk into the village with a calm look on her face.

Claire's Theme:
Kimi no Kioku
"My eyes are wide open.........."
...................................... "Faith has no role in my life......."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Appearing at the gate, he would let out a small smile. Whoever was trying to attack his village was certainly stupid; they would reach their end very soon. He wasn’t going to show mercy towards them.
1/10
He would clear his throat before he yelled towards the man who was on top of the gates. ”Excuse me Sir! I’m here to arm our defense.” He really didn’t know many people so he didn’t know the name of the gate guard.
2/10
The guard would down towards him and would offer a small smile before motioning for him to come to the top of the gate. He actually liked being up here. He could see most of the village from here.
3/10
The gate was surrounded by a few weapons. He wasn’t really sure how he was suppose to arm them. This is was all new stuff to him. This mission wasn’t very fun at all. He would much rather be sleeping.
4/10
The person who was in charge of the gates would shake his head, as he would begin to show him how to do the weapons. It wasn’t that hard, he was just being lazy. Maybe after they were done with this he could do something entertaining.
5/10

He was kind of tired, but he didn’t let it show as he continued to fix all of the weapons. His thoughts would begin wonder off else. That lady seemed to be nice even though she was a little violent. Her tummy was little weird it looked as though she just had kids. He had enough since to ask ladies about things like that because it would just end with him getting hit.
6/10

It was kind of weird that he had been in this village for so long and he hadn’t met the Hokage one time. He had seen the person a few times, but they never had a conversation. It didn’t bother him that much, but he thought it was a little odd. His eyes had grown a little droppy as he wondered off.

7/10

The gate guard would tap him on the shoulder to get his attention. Looking back towards the guard, he would motion him to continue with setting up the weapons. He made his way around to all of the weapons as he had loaded them all and make sure they were capable to attack.
8/10

He had never noticed that they actually had this many weapons prepared for war in this village. It was probably too hasty of him to believe that everything could be winning by just using jutsu alone. Letting out a sigh, he would look around, it would seem as though he had finished.

9/10

This was far too much work for one day. He begins to wonder if everyone esle had finished their job. It didn’t matter though because he was done doing missions like this. He was going to begin his training. As he whipped the sweet for his forehead, he would wipe his forehead and jump down off of the gate. He made sure that he thanked the gate guard before he left. It was time for the real game to begin.

10/10

Exitt/ Mission Complete

"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:7
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

• Dōbutsu-teki hon'nō (Animal Instinct)
Due to all animals knack for sensing danger or disaster, you can feel danger approaching, making it hard for sneak attacks to hit you. You can smell things before anyone else can, you can hear things that no one else could hear. Your ability to literally sense hostility is unmatched. You can feel the malice radiating from someone who intends to do harm.

Jai12321

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:56 pm

|| S-rank || 250 || Speed: 7(+3/-2)/ Strength: 5(+1/-2) || Assassin ||

The Hachibi host appeared in the distance, and moved through the gates at ease. He didn't even look towards the guard person, simply allowed himself in.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ Kirumi finished her rounds and finished the mission. She also left a scroll, ordering the guards to use it to summon her whenever some stranger was to enter. [10/10] }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light abilities

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out