Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:15 pm
'
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Jinton: Particle Style-Chuunin-Konohagakure

Michael looked at the Hokage and said. "Yes ma'am. Umm. one last thing, is there any way I can be of assisstance for the village? Sorry to ask Lady Hokage." Michael knew he should not ask for a job or mission, but he wanted to show he was willing to be helpful to the new village he called home.
...but I can still beat you.

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:50 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru smiled and began explaining himself. "Well let's see, I am Kinkaru Senju, self-proclaimed master of water ninjutsu. I am out going and cheerful, always up for helping those in need." He wondered what the Hokage thought of him, she'd obviously seen him in the chuunin exams, and before than. IT was his belief she would know of all her shinobi. But he wasn't worried. "I'm not too worried about monetary gain but I'd rather make myself useful, I have a little skill in medic jutsu and feel that I could be of some use in dangerous missions as I'm fully capable of defending myself without the need for handsigns. Also Iike suckers, usually I always have one in my accept at this moment. so really I'm not the most exciting person but I wont disappoint you I promise."

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:15 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"No. And that's a no to both of you. A vast amount of Konoha's primary forces have already left the village, some on missions, and two on a personal objective. As such, I can't give you anything else without further compromising Konoha's frontlines." Kagirinari was used to being exceedingly blunt, so this was nothing new to her. She didn't have a *need* to send anybody else away, so why was she going to even try it? She needed them here more than anything else, and in the end, it didn't matter what they wanted compared to what she, or the entire village needed.

jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:29 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru was slightly offended and taken back but her abrupt No and that being pretty much it. but he didnt show it. "Alrighty My Lady, I will be around here than. Probably training. If you need me." He then turned and started for the water. Going over in his head what he was going to practice.

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:32 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael looked at the Hokage and nodded, before saying his farewells and heading back to his little training area. He pulled out his fuuton scroll and began reading before spotting an interesting jutsu he wanted. The Kyoushu no Tosshin seemed easy enough to learn, so he began compressing his wind chakra around him. The jutsu would be simple enough but before he could use it the wind sputtered out. He began then recreating wind chakra around his body. The wind would soon become visable and a few seconds later the signal was given. With that Michael was gone and back near the entrance of the forest. Recreating the jutsu he returned to his spot and began reading his raiton scroll. He looked it over and noticed the Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu. The technique seemed simple enough but he knew simplicity was never the case. He began preparing the lightning and sent it through his body. He knew the lightning would stimulate his body and allow it to be faster and stronger. The lightning could be felt swimming through his body. The boys movements beame faster and his strength increased. He was happy with his new jutsu and began to read more jutsus from his scrolls.

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:43 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru walked up to Micheal."Hey Bro whats Going on?"

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:57 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael looked up from his scroll when he heard someone walking up. When he saw and heard Kinkaru. "Nothin' much dude. Just learnin' some new jutsus, how 'bought yourself?"

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:59 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru ruffled his hair a little. "Oh ya know, doin some training. hey ya wanna spar?"

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:06 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael smiled and placed his scrolls into his bags and stood up. "Sure thing." He knew in his head that his bloodline techniques were off limits but everything else was fair game.

jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:11 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru reached over and pulled a katana out of it's sheath. "Alright you make the first move." He said, licking his sharp teeth. The boy of the Hoshigaki and the Senju preparing for battle.

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:23 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

Kirumi bursts into the training grounds, looking around frantically for the Hokage. She cut through the sparring and conversation, appearing in front of the Hokage with wide eyes. Before she could even reply, she coughed a little, her lungs feeling on fire. She had practically ran all the way back from Kirigakure, with a little stop on the way. "Mi'lord... Kirigakure is under attack by two shinobi from Kusa. The shinobi were destroying the village when I left." She said, breathing heavily. She didn't really care if the Hokage was in the middle of a conversation or not; it was dire information. If only two Kusa shinobi can destroy Kirigakure, what lies in the future of Konohagakure.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
140 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:23 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Nodding at Kintaro he ran a few scenarios through his head, before, just disapearing into the ground. While he was under the ground he headed to right under Kintaro.

Techniques used: Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu
jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:28 pm
Jai12321

User Image

Zachery Raiken

The Black Mist

Chuunin

Chakra Points:167/180

Speed: 5(+2/-2) Strength: 4(+2/-2)

Zachery entered the training ground and found who he was looking for. He was kinda making his own mission in a way. "Your fast and hard to track." Zachery said walking into plain view casually. He wasn't interested at all in taking her in, he simply wanted to talk. "So that was the Hokage?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:31 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru jumped onto a tree branch and sprouted his Hoshi handle from his mouth, now holding it in his right hand. Considering he almost never had to use handsigns, he was a force to be reasoned with. even at chuunin. but earth jutsu was still quite troublesome.

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff