Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:38 am

User Image

User Image

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede sighed, going out of character again as her eyebrow twitches, "oh my god, who...the hell...cares?! You guys expect for us to jump because you flaunt your micro dicks around like huge sabres or something. This isn't a bar and you guys clearly aren't man enough if you have to come to a Ramen Shop for conflict and entertainment. I'm guessing the big words and long paragraphs of dialogue compensate for many things, huh pumpkin?" Referring to Kleine and Asher as she speaks. She smiles a little, picking herself up, "tch, I'm out. This has gotten sad. Oh and," she picks the Hokage up, carrying her bridal style, "you're coming with me, milady~" with that, Kaede leaves, taking the Hokage with her.

[/exit]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asher's mind went blank as he walked out of the area, flipping everyone off.'

[exit]

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From what Lucifer had gathered in the short fifteen seconds that had passed, Leaf was full of as many retards that thought they were relevant as Mist was. Frankly, this entire conflict showed him so much...they were all hotheaded, save for the Hokage. Upon first glance, only the Uchiha seemed like he was going to live up to his words. The wall of flame behind him added atmosphere, but that was more something for Lucifer or Kleine to counter directly. This time, though...Lucifer wasn't here to fight. He was here to talk to the locals, and find out some pretty cool stuff about the village. In order to keep things this way, he would try to avoid combat if entirely possible. However...this wall of flames was making an exit rather complicated. For now, he would have to wait it out until someone decided to make the first move. So his only response was to continue eating his delicious ramen, spinning around in his chair with the bowl in his hands. He would watch this scene unfold for now. For a short moment there, he knew that Hades was turned in his direction. But, knowing Uchiha the way he did, he made no heed to look in his direction; especially not into his eyes. Their genjutsu were frightening, and it would take a real fool to try and fight that kind of visual prowess without dojutsu.

Maybe...maybe there was a way they could use this? For a moment, Lucifer pondered the possibilities before coming to a conclusion. "It's a fight you want, huh? Alright. We'll have a go at it." Lucifer stood from his chair, having emptied the gracious bowl of ramen a short while ago. He began to walk towards the wall of flame, readying what appeared to be a sphere of water in his palm. "But let's not do it here. Perhaps your village has a sort of training grounds were spars are more formally accepted? That would be a better site for any battle." Without hesitation, he whipped his hand vertically, causing a large arc of water to slice through the wall of flame, giving him a temporary opening to slip out of the flames. Once outside of the wall, he continued walking, waiting for Hades to catch up and show him to the training grounds.

If he wanted to, that is. If not, Lucifer would simply continue exploring the village. [Exit]

Chakra: 288
Stats: 5/5
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx L i c h t xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx J o u n i n

Kirumi glanced at all the people leaving, wondering if it was because of the fire. They couldn't argue with the guy anymore so they decided to just leave? Two of the newcomers went along with, until it was just Hades, Red Hair, and her. Sitting at the place with no person to ask he what she wanted to eat, she realized how pissed off she was. "F*cking fire jutsu..." She mumbled to herself. She was about to make a speech to them about no one ever listened to her, when her heart rate started to spike again. This time, even though she sat there for a minute, it didn't go back down. Turning around quickly, she knew it was time so she she looked at the two of them. "You guys can do what you want, Kirumi will come find you later Hades. She'll have a mouthful to speak to you about. I don't have much time but-" The clone felt it's stomach drop breifly. "-I- um." The clone didn't know what to say next. "Don't destroy my ramen shop." The smoke covered the restaurant as the clone evaporated into the air. [/exit]

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
100 -100 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Raiken Clan: +1 Rank all Raiton Jutsu
Joukai Clan: +1 Rank all Light Jutsu

#00868B  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ω
The Uchiha resented himself for a moment. He had told the utter truth, but no one liked to hear that these days. The flames behind him would diminish in size, leaving nothing but a burning aroma that lingered. "One of our shinobi has named you something we can not yet confirm. Yet they acted recklessly. Do not fret, but if you wish to do something more than sight-see my dear tourist. Come find me." He began to walk away towards the direction of Lucifer, he was indeed curious of the man, but there was still so much he could savour.

Before disappearing Hades would perform a slight turn of his body. Right foot sliding a few dozen centimeters to the lower-right, whilst his midsection turned only about half an inch. Allowing the Uchiha to look over his shoulder, a single crimson iris looking at Kleine. "Never got a name." He asked. He would listen to his reaction -- But disappear all the same.

[ Exit after response ]

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin [Sage] Age: 19 Speed: 7 Strength: 6

Chakra: 240/270
Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:

Shane-senpai

-EM- Epic Muffin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:21 am
GodlyHades

More than sight see? He was interested, now. He would never turn down an offer like that. He was also interested in this man in general -- he seemed to be so asserted among them. Even their Kage, the woman that Kleine recognized but did not acknowledge, did not have the sort of presence that he did. He must've been one of the best among them. And Kleine, he reveled in the presence of superior people. He craved to know how they worked, what got them turning. He craved to know the mission behind the agent. He craved to find their weaknesses and establish a means to which he might end them. It was all for the purpose of furthering himself, improving. Becoming better, stronger and faster than even the apex among them. With that in mind, Kleine eagerly followed him. He did not bother trying to mask his presence, he stepped behind Hades clear as day, the shroud of acid melting the aroma away before it began to decrease in pH.

"Kleine," he said. "Kleine Heiland. Kleine Terumi. Kleine Uchiha." The words he spoke were intended to alarm Hades, bring something rather interesting into their dynamic. Kleine's father was one of the greatest Uchiha of the modern age, if not the absolute. His power over fire, earth and lava, as well as his visual ability was beyond anyone Kleine had ever seen. He wondered for a moment: was Hades better than dear father? Was he an Uchiha worthy of Kleine's respect, awe, infatuation and ire?

He followed silently and watched his steps. He looked back to the burned, melted and dissolved stand, and the people around looking to uncover what exactly just happened. He laughed a little, and then kept soldiering on.

-exit-

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

A Just War

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:58 pm
Kokunai strode up to the ramen shop in shambles, it fortunately had been repaired enough to still serve food. Kokunai strode up placed his order and picked up his food before once more leaving. The ramen owner could tell Kokunai was seriously bogged down by something and gave Kokunai the meal for free. This gesture gave Kokunai a slight smile as he took the meal thanked the man and strode off to find a quiet place to eat his meal.

-Exit-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:01 am
IrIshInjun95

I did not know if the ramen shop had been repaired so I got my food to go, sorry I guess I should have made that more clear XD  

A Just War

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ She gave the shop keeper money, a sword, and told him to prepare himself. She then left. [5/10] }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light abilities

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:55 pm

Renjin turned down, walking on to the street of his favorite ramen shop. He loved to come here to escape his boredom that day or to recuperate after a strenuous day of training. Gino trailed happily behind him, the young Husky pup seemed to always have energy even after training hard. Gono let out short bark at some of the passerby's as they passed the two going in the opposite direction. Ren looked down ",Be quiet Gino, there is nothing to bark about." Gino's tongue lulled to one side as he quieted down. Arriving at the Ramen shop it was obvious that some sort of commotion had taken place and might still be going on. Bored as he was Ren was eager to figure out what was happening. "Well Gino, looks like this day is getting interesting after all." Gino barked in reply. Gazing into the shop Ren could see that the commotion appeared to be still in progress. Several of the passing pedestrians stopped and watched as a tense standoff was ensuing. A man wielding mist threatened to kill some of the other occupants of the shop, a jinto user was transforming and an Uchiha wielding fire. Ren couldcn't help but be curious to what was going on. "This looks like its gonna be a good one Gino" Ren said as he picked him up off the ground and onto his own shoulder so that Gino could get a better view.

Treyj130

Treyj130

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:01 pm

-Two weeks later after the conflict-

After the events a couple of weeks before Renjin planned to go help the Ramen shop owner with the repairs, its all he could to help considering all the good memories he had had at the old place. Even so long after the standoff the shop was still in shambles. The shop owner, pleased with the much needed assistance, directed Renjin and Gino around the shop to do various tasks. Even after several hours the shop still had a long way to go before it would be completely back in business. Grateful for all the help the shop owner had made some ramen to reward Renjin for his help. Sitting down at one of the only remaining intact bar stools, Renjin glanced around the room, the counter was still in a tattered state as were the walls near it, scorched and burned as they were. Fishing out pieces of barbecue pork Ren fed Gino as he sat on top of his shoulder greedily eyeing the steaming bowl of ramen. Gino licked Ren's cheek appreciatively after a couple of pieces, Ren began to dig in and finish up the rest of the Ramen.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:29 pm
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    "Shogun, it's absolutely necessary to be accompanied by a guard at all times. Are you sure you really --" The man stopped speaking in his tracks, Shinsei turning around to offer him a rather violent stare. "I said so the first time. I'll say so the second time. The third time. What do you mean, am I sure? If I said it then I'm sure. I'm not of mediocre intellect. Get out. Go back to Bai Don." He waved that self-made man off, and offered him more stares and unkind gestures just to help him get the message; his input was not wanted, not ever. Shinsei valued his own word. His alone.

"Hey," he called. He offered a wave to the store-owner, who seemed petrified in fear by the presence of Kleine. This was the man that burned the stand down just a few weeks ago, after all. The shopkeeper's eyes narrowed and he asked: "What can I get you?" To which the man responded, "What did you get me last time? I'll have whatever that was. It was of a jovial flavor. I liked it. Really secularized my sex drive, though. That little issue required an extensive bodily cleansing. Hm. On second thought, I'll pass on that. Get me a spicy udon." The store owner raised an eyebrow and shook his head awkwardly, not sure just what the hell was going on in Kleine's head.

He didn't bother explaining. He only smiled slightly and took a seat. Two paces away, there was another man. Looked like he was a Kumo, judging by his complexion. But he wasn't; the headband decorated that perfectly. Plus, he had seen him before. Kleine turned himself slightly, his bright blue eye staring at Renjin, once again spotting him. The other eye -- the right eye -- was covered in bandages, giving off a rather violent or weathered look. "You were here last time, weren't you? I don't recognize your appearance that well, but the chakra signature is similar. Are you some sort of fan of this place? You know that ramen isn't the healthiest of foods, right? It's not promising to your potential career for your body to be less in shape than your adversaries." He wasn't really one to talk, though. Every time he went to the village he picked something up from this place. It had some draw to it, he guessed.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Treyj130

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:16 pm

The shop owner after giving Ren seconds went out front to go and sweep the entrance once over. Ren intensely focused on the "bowl of goodness" that sat in front of him failed to notice when Gino roused looking towards the entrance. A great deal of chakra was nearby. A couple moments later a tall man came through the entrance the shop keeper following closely behind with a worried look about his face. Ren turned to look, noodles still hanging from his full mouth a bit surprised at what he saw.The towering man, was a figure of masculinity, a brooding aura about him. His dark hair contrasted with the one bright blue eye that was visible, the other was covered in bandages that wrapped around his head. His garb immediately told Ren that he wasn't from these parts but it seemed that these clothes were suited for a man of high status, whomever he may be. All these facts combined peeked Ren's interest in the man. The man sat down in one of the only other seats that was nearby. a slight smile appeared on the man's face; at that moment Ren recognized that this was the man from weeks earlier, who was involved in the conflict. This revalation only served to pique his interest more. Gino still perched on Ren's shoulder stared intently at the stranger, seeming not to sense an immediate threat. "You were here last time, weren't you? I don't recognize your appearance that well, but the chakra signature is similar. Are you some sort of fan of this place? You know that ramen isn't the healthiest of foods, right? It's not promising to your potential career for your body to be less in shape than your adversaries." The string of questions caught Ren off-guard, the brashness of the man was surprising. "Uhhh, well its my favorite place to eat, especially since I train regularly so what harm could it do, besides who are you to be questioning my eating habits?" Ren spoke hesitantly slowly finding the words as the surprise quickly wore off, his confidence coming back to him with every word. At that moment Gino barked as if to add something to his own words. Ren couldn't help but stare a little at the interesting figure, looking him up and down.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:41 pm
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    The ramen shop was pretty close to the edge of the village -- and thus the training fields. It made sense, mostly. A lot of shinobi ate here. But Kleine aspired to be the annoying p***k of the town, and so he pressed the matter anyway. He relaxed his right arm atop the counter, and rolled his shoulders slightly as Renjin -- who was still unnamed to him -- addressed his words. Kleine shrugged at that point, having no real excuse to be questioning him. He did so only out of a short-lasted interest that had long passed. "I question everything. It's my virtue. I mean -- how interesting do you think life will be if you sit back and mind your own business all the time?" He faced back towards the inside of the shop, grabbing the bowl from the shopkeeper and setting it down in front of him. He slid it over a little, and then scooted about two stools to the left to sit a bit closer to the guy he was talking to -- Renjin.

He glanced over at him for a moment, and spoke without making eye-contact. "You're an Inuzuka. The dog makes it pretty obvious." The man wrapped some noodles around his fork, and swished them a little as a simple mindless entertainment. "I've met some people from your clan. Mindless beasts, honestly. Not much smarter than their dogs. And I've met some people from my clan. My clan is connected to this strange race of lizards known as 'dragons' - much as your clan is connected to dogs. The Heiland's are pretty mindlessly savage too. But the dragons aren't. I've seen one before." That was quite a sight. They were a rare and prestigious animal, often only found in the far north where they decided to mope around in the snow.

Before losing himself to thoughts of that hefty subject, he quickly snapped himself back into reality and continued to speak, albeit senselessly and with far too little discretion. "You know, of the people that were around the ramen stand last time you encountered me, only about half are still alive. Kirumi was pregnant with Hades' child. I killed Hades quite viciously because I wanted his eyes. I allowed Kirumi to witness the sight. She killed herself. The others -- Michael, Asher, Kagirinari, so on and so forth -- many of them seem to be gone from this world. Isn't it funny how quickly people can disappear, after almost two decades of training and living and reaching for their goals? Have you ever considered that fact, while dallying around the ramen shop and training with the other mundane children off in the field? Maybe you should be a little more ambitious."

He liked to talk. That was obvious. A conversation with Kleine was often far more than just the essentials and the pleasantries, but a trip down the mind of a modern sociopath. He liked to see and be seen, and speak and be spoken to. It was all a part of the wild journey that he considered his life. And now, he was inviting Renjin to taste a part of it. If only a part.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash