Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
Kazekage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:04 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Oga quickly made his way into the Kage's office, he and Yuuki had somewhat completed their mission and from what he could see Yuuki was the first to arrive and also the first to give the report, Oga in the other hand was not so brash, he would calmly enter the office and wait for his turn to speak, there were many people inside the office maybe even too many, it felt uncomfortable especially with the boy kneeling down right in the middle of the office, either way Oga would stand and wait for his turn.

No One Hollars Aaron

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With Kendall's exit with Nox, and the arrival of Yuuki and Oga, Toshiko still found her office packed with people. It seemed like one door closed and another door opened. First, she would turn to Bexley, grabbing the file from her, and at the same time, releasing the iron grip on her wrists. Pouring over the file, she would toss it on her desk and turn to the bow who was kneeling for some odd reason. "Uh, you can stand up kid. What do you need?"

While she waited for him to stand up, she turned to the gathered Chuunin. Having already magically received a file on the details of their mission, Toshiko motioned for them to all gather into a group. First she would point out that the Kazekage cannot promise promotions. First she would inform Bexley that normally, she wouldn't be getting promoted but Aaron couldn't give less of a flying monkey ******** right now times were desperate and war was on the horizon. "As of right now, all three of you are promoted to the rank of Jounin. For now, continue to hone your skills and prepare. Our enemies are closing in on all sides, and we must be ready."

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With a smile bexley left.

Stuff
                                                                • 13/5
                                                                • 230 CP
                                                                • Jounnin Assassin

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                  • Due to your high intelligence, you are able to analyze the battlefield and your opponent. By doing so you are able to predict the movements your opponent makes, before they even make them. This is not to be confused with perception. Tai styles such as the drunken fist, or other unpredictable styles, cannot be predicted.
                                                                  • You are able to manipulate your own shadows, you are not limited to grabbing your opponent, but are able to form weapons, armor, or shields from your shadows. However, this takes away from your actual shadow.
                                                                  • Members will always be able to manipulate their own shadow.
                                                                  • No one is immune to their shadow control
                                                                  • Due to your excellent battle strategy, all your teammates gain a +1/+1
                                                                  • Natural Shadow Length: 80 feet
                                                                  • Shadow Creation Strength: Steel
                                                                  • Black Widows are immune to almost all forms of poison.
                                                                  • Arms & Legs Diamond Strength
                                                                  • No hand signs for Black Widow Techs
                                                                  • Superb Balance; Earth Jutsu Doesn't throw off; Sticks to Surfaces
                                                                  • We can see even better in the dark. At night, or in dark places, we can see people's chakra. We can see each movement they make. We see the itching of their skin, the beating of their heart. And we can hear their fear. We are empowered in the dark. (Perception boosted in the dark; +1/+1 stat upgrade that can extend past the cap)
                                                                  • Our jumps are like pounces; they can lunge extremely far and we have complete control of our movement. The black widows are the perfect assassins, when they leap for the target, it's almost like they're moving in slow motion. Their leaps are extremely quick and hard to predict, as well. This is actually their main method of ambush.
                                                                  • Black Widows are immune to almost all forms of poison.
                                                                  • Black Widows do not use handsigns for techniques of this bloodline

Jutsu Used

Quotes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:01 pm
crying HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

Entering the office, he walked around to his desk and sat for a good minute before bringing this up.
                                                                    "Im stepping down, Oga, i'll be training you for a bit, to prepare you as my replacement, No use in putting the breaks on this, its going down."
                                                                    He said as he looked at everyone, this means he'll be training an up and coming kazekage, Oga.

[Chakra:]235/270
                                                                    [Speed/Strength:] 12/11
                                                                    [Technique(s) Used:]
                                                                    PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • My Terrible Life
                                                                    • Over the rpc's life, they will go through multiple traumatizing events that will cause their mark of chaos to increase in length and travel from one side of the body to another.

• My Dark Soul
                                                                    • Depending on the rank, the user can regenerate wounds as the darkness will proceed to heal damaged cells and repair organs. Genin can fix and repair cuts and stabs of kunai and needle size, as well as bruises, aches, and pains. Chuunin can heal tear in muscles, sword cuts, and deep gashes. Jounin can heal abrasions, missing limbs, missing organs, and afflictions of illness. Kage can reattach their heads if decapitated, reassemble their brain or skeletal structure, and even defend infections to the bloodstream of any kind. This regeneration only works if the user has chakra and they will not heal in battle, unless no action (movement/evading does not count) has occurred that post.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
                                                                    • The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos. They also have a choice, if they choose not to manipulate any darkness, it can add a rank to the darkness element's strength.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Ice manipulation to an extent of their rank, can even manipulate snow jutsus sent towards the user if the jutsu is below the users rank in order to halt the attack. Given the snow sub-element in addition to other sub elements.
                                                                    • Ice can be formed seamlessly and extremely fast.
                                                                    • Enhanced perception nearly to the point of prediction along with a very quick reaction time. At higher ranks, this perception can even rival the sharingan
                                                                    • +50 Chakra
                                                                    • If in authentic snow the wielder gains +1 base speed.

Completed BL stages
                                                                    • Stage One -- The Tainted Genin (Begins with the death of a family member or anything close in tragedy)
                                                                    The rpc's life begins in great tragedy as something happens to break the rpc's heart and makes them lose trust and belief in the world, tainting their heart with darkness. The manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos is very little at this rank and the transformation only causes the marks to glow during activation, which only happens during high amounts of stress or anger. The user's perception is heightened and if the user obtains a small fraction of the opponent's blood, the user can sense the opponents heartbeat while they are hidden, even behind walls, making sneaking pretty much impossible to them, receiving more of the opponent's blood will allow for them to be tainted by the user(the rpc must insert darkness into the opponent through physical contact), being tainted will cause their movements to weaken, their body to also constantly be in pain(though small), the tainting will cause them to lower one of their stats by 2 for the rest of the battle. This stage has a limit of 15 posts, no further. +3 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use. You may add +1/+1 to both stats when your stage activates.

• Stage Two -- The Pained Chuunin (Begins with the murder of a close friend or the death of someone closer than a family member)
                                                                    The rpc's life takes another dangerous turn as the friend's blood traces along the rpc's face, the lover's blood if need be, the rpc's heart darkens and becomes a more...dreary existence, life becomes more painful as each day goes by but not without a benefit. The user's manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos increases, along with more special abilities. The user is given multiple wings that resemble that of an insects, these wings move quickly, so quick that they become a blur upon movement. The wings, touch as they pass each other, giving off a harsh sound, the sound, if heard, gives off a dangerous madness-based genjutsu of Chuunin-ranked (chakra points must be given for the jutsu to activate), the genjutsu causes the opponent to become enveloped in darkness, pulled into the darkness and seems to be eaten alive even, the darkness devours them until there is nothing left but the darkness itself...did I also forget to mention the darkness? The wings also give flight. The user can taint the opponent's heart with more darkness than before, making their movements more...sluggish and also give them average amounts of internal pain. This stage has a limit of 12 posts, no further. +5 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use. Add +2/+1 to both stats when the stage is activated, the stats do not stack with previous stages.

• Stage Three -- The Engulfed Jounin (Begins with the shinobi's home village being destroyed or the shinobi leaving their village to become a rogue)
                                                                    The shinobi's life dives into a darker world as their entire life shatters before their very eyes, clarity is scarce and very thought of being strong comes from the very hatred that lies in your heart. The user's tattoos spread around the arms and turn both arms into a darkened black. During this stage, the user grows 4 more arms, each made from the darkness and chaos of one's heart. These arms are easy to be destroyed but will always grow back, no matter the circumstance, only when the user exits the form will these arms disappear, these arms can be used for handseals, launching jutsu, holding weapons, or regular taijutsu, nothing more. The tainting of one's heart with darkness grows stronger and causes them to receive heavier damage when tainted(more prone to damage), this is the limit of this tainting and will go no higher in the fourth stage. This stage has a limit of 8 posts, no further. +10 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use. Add +2/+2 to both stats and extend the base stat cap if need be, when the stage is activated.
                                                                    Tech's Used

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:08 pm
Yuuki was all like "kay" and then cartwheeled out of there.

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:03 am
Kazuya Inuzuka User Image Genin User Image Konohagakure

User Image

Kaz felt a little embarassed, having mistaken someone for the Kazekage. He had never seen such an important person before. He stood up, looked around and said "I was only wondering if I could be put on a squad. I would like to get my training started as soon as possible but it seems I might have to use it sooner than I think. Kazekage-sama is thete any danger coming upon this village?" the boy was nervouse but he stood his ground and waited for his answer. Some of the people looked at him funny and he sensed it. He was only 14 and fresh out of the a academy anyway. Ad he waited he started to put his sensory skills to use, gettin to know some of his fellow village mates, and commited their scents to memory. He couldn't help it anyway, he is an Inzuka, with a sensitive nose that was either a blessing or a curse.

Chakra: 150
Strength/Speed:
Class: Taijutsu

Metal_Edge91

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:27 pm

((Just a note, this system uses a mixture of 2 leaders. The Village Leader is the Kazekage. The Country Leader and only person who outranks the Kage is the Shogun. I am the Shogun. Also, your posting format says Konohagakure, not Sunagakure, just a heads up.))

"Squads... I don't know if we have any open squads. I just sent our last one out on a mission, and many of the other shinobi are off resting after a series of difficult missions." She paused for a moment, racking her brain on what to tell him. They really didn't have anybody else to form a squad with for him. There was one place he could check. "I recommend asking around in the training grounds or in the Moonlight club if anyone needs a partner. You never know who might answer."

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:31 pm
crying HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

"It is at this time that i ask everyone but Lady toshiko and Oga to leave."
                                                                    He said, After everyone but the 2 leaves, he spoke to them.
                                                                    "Lady Toshiko, if you would allow, I would like to still work as kage, Only in secrecy, Being Neutral, suna will need more then just 2 power figures, Either villages will be after our support or just us bowing down and kissing the ring, I purpose i work from the shadows as one of these figures."
                                                                    Akuma leaned back into the chair, still continuing the discussion.
                                                                    "If that's not possible then i may renounce my stepping down, If i do not, i will announce my role as Raiden ((Raijin)), the leader in the Onin sector."

PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • My Terrible Life
                                                                    • Over the rpc's life, they will go through multiple traumatizing events that will cause their mark of chaos to increase in length and travel from one side of the body to another.

• My Dark Soul
                                                                    • Depending on the rank, the user can regenerate wounds as the darkness will proceed to heal damaged cells and repair organs. Genin can fix and repair cuts and stabs of kunai and needle size, as well as bruises, aches, and pains. Chuunin can heal tear in muscles, sword cuts, and deep gashes. Jounin can heal abrasions, missing limbs, missing organs, and afflictions of illness. Kage can reattach their heads if decapitated, reassemble their brain or skeletal structure, and even defend infections to the bloodstream of any kind. This regeneration only works if the user has chakra and they will not heal in battle, unless no action (movement/evading does not count) has occurred that post.

• The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos. They also have a choice, if they choose not to manipulate any darkness, it can add a rank to the darkness element's strength.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Ice manipulation to an extent of their rank, can even manipulate snow jutsus sent towards the user if the jutsu is below the users rank in order to halt the attack. Given the snow sub-element in addition to other sub elements.
                                                                    • Enhanced perception nearly to the point of prediction along with a very quick reaction time. At higher ranks, this perception can even rival the sharingan
                                                                    • +50 Chakra

Completed BL stages
                                                                    • Stage One -- The Tainted Genin (Begins with the death of a family member or anything close in tragedy)
                                                                    The rpc's life begins in great tragedy as something happens to break the rpc's heart and makes them lose trust and belief in the world, tainting their heart with darkness. The manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos is very little at this rank and the transformation only causes the marks to glow during activation, which only happens during high amounts of stress or anger. The user's perception is heightened and if the user obtains a small fraction of the opponent's blood, the user can sense the opponents heartbeat while they are hidden, even behind walls, making sneaking pretty much impossible to them, receiving more of the opponent's blood will allow for them to be tainted by the user(the rpc must insert darkness into the opponent through physical contact), being tainted will cause their movements to weaken, their body to also constantly be in pain(though small), the tainting will cause them to lower one of their stats by 2 for the rest of the battle. This stage has a limit of 15 posts, no further. +3 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use. You may add +1/+1 to both stats when your stage activates.

• Stage Two -- The Pained Chuunin (Begins with the murder of a close friend or the death of someone closer than a family member)
                                                                    The rpc's life takes another dangerous turn as the friend's blood traces along the rpc's face, the lover's blood if need be, the rpc's heart darkens and becomes a more...dreary existence, life becomes more painful as each day goes by but not without a benefit. The user's manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos increases, along with more special abilities. The user is given multiple wings that resemble that of an insects, these wings move quickly, so quick that they become a blur upon movement. The wings, touch as they pass each other, giving off a harsh sound, the sound, if heard, gives off a dangerous madness-based genjutsu of Chuunin-ranked (chakra points must be given for the jutsu to activate), the genjutsu causes the opponent to become enveloped in darkness, pulled into the darkness and seems to be eaten alive even, the darkness devours them until there is nothing left but the darkness itself...did I also forget to mention the darkness? The wings also give flight. The user can taint the opponent's heart with more darkness than before, making their movements more...sluggish and also give them average amounts of internal pain. This stage has a limit of 12 posts, no further. +5 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use. Add +2/+1 to both stats when the stage is activated, the stats do not stack with previous stages.

• Stage Three -- The Engulfed Jounin (Begins with the shinobi's home village being destroyed or the shinobi leaving their village to become a rogue)
                                                                    The shinobi's life dives into a darker world as their entire life shatters before their very eyes, clarity is scarce and very thought of being strong comes from the very hatred that lies in your heart. The user's tattoos spread around the arms and turn both arms into a darkened black. During this stage, the user grows 4 more arms, each made from the darkness and chaos of one's heart. These arms are easy to be destroyed but will always grow back, no matter the circumstance, only when the user exits the form will these arms disappear, these arms can be used for handseals, launching jutsu, holding weapons, or regular taijutsu, nothing more. The tainting of one's heart with darkness grows stronger and causes them to receive heavier damage when tainted(more prone to damage), this is the limit of this tainting and will go no higher in the fourth stage. This stage has a limit of 8 posts, no further. +10 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use. Add +2/+2 to both stats and extend the base stat cap if need be, when the stage is activated.
                                                                    Tech's Used

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:14 pm

((Oga is Kazekage. Akuma is a Jounin, no special position or title.))

Stepping down? Did he think this was some kind of social position that he could simply renounce when he got scared and his knees began to shake? This 'child' had no understanding of responsibility. Toshiko silently cursed the village elders that had selected him to become the Kazekage. At least she had a suitable replacement for the worthless sack of bones known as Akuma. Where Akuma could not master high level combat tactics and had to be saved, Oga was a perfect warrior. He had already proved himself in combat against a difficult foe and return unscathed. The only question that remained was what to do with Akuma. If he could barely hold his own in one on one combat, she had no intention of allowing him to become an Oinin. HE would be lucky if she let him teach at the Academy. Even then, she worried that his bad habits would rub off on the students. "Oga, I officially appoint you Kazekage. May you fare better than your predecessor."

"As for you Akuma," Said Toshiko rising from her seat. "You are denied a position in the Oinin. Until you prove that you can do something without quitting or getting hurt so bad that you almost have to dragged back to the village. Oinin are masters of combat, and from the reports I have received, you are from a master. Go and train and come back to me when you can actually do something worth while." She raised her hand, pointing behind Akuma before continuing. "That is the door, I trust you can see yourself out Jounin. And should you try to leave the village... Well, you can guess what will become of you." With her other hand, Toshiko began to build chakra. If Akuma didn't leave, she was ready to rip him limb from limb. To think that he had handed over his position to Oga as Kazekage only to beg for the right to be a Kage still, or the leader of the Oinin. It was pathetic. She had seen Gennin with more natural skill. It was true she had not been easy on him, but true warriors can only be made in a crucible of flames and can only be baptized in fire.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:49 pm
No One Hollars Aaron
Im sorry dude that 12 word post was driving me insane.

crying
HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

"That guy can turn invisible and randomly switch places."
                                                                    Akuma said as he stood up.
                                                                    "Relax, Onin are just hunter ninja's, pawns for your village do do as you seek, Anbu are you assassins to kill as you see un fit for life, I need no more training, as you saw it fit to let me rule without training me for this role, Gabriel may be ready for such things like this, but Raphael is not, He, specifically, is not ready for tough challenges, Non of my children hold my legacies ."
                                                                    He walked onto the balcony and stood upon the railing
                                                                    "From that, i say this, leave missions that are beyond his rank to higher ups, He has the potential, but i wish not for his death. I fear the direction you attempted to send me in is what you will attempt to send Raphael in, i've been trying to keep him from that road, Leave him be till he is strong enough."

With that akuma leaped off the balcony and left

PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • My Terrible Life

• My Dark Soul

PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • +50 Chakra

Completed BL stages

Tech's Used

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:19 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Oga watched as the Kage entered the room in what seemed to be a rush, words coming out from his mouth as he sat down, apparently Oga had been appointed as the new Kage, it came in a big surprise for him , he had no blood right to it or anything of the sort and he was most likely not the strongest in the village, maybe the strongest Samurai but not the strongest in the village. Oga had no response to what had just happened, only giving a slight bow and accepting the burden of becoming the Kage, for some reason it only seemed like he was the one surprised by it, Yuuki just up and left like nothing had happened, the new boy looked as lost as a blind man in katana fight.

As the news flowed through Oga's ear he only had one question in his mind and he was not going to hold it back. "Is there anything that I should know in particular before I fully embrace the mantle as the new Kazekage?" This was a responsibility that Oga was not used to but he was damn sure that he was going to be the best that he could ever be.

Chaos_wolf12

No One Hollars Aaron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:40 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Nikola huffed, her hair in a messy bun because she was too tired to work on it at home. She had been in the training room for the past few days, and she thought it was time to check in at the office. As a jounin, she wondered if there was some way for her to help with the current state of the village. When she walked in, she was met with the shogun and kazekage. She always found it weird that the shogun stuck around with a thick eye on the kage, a vague memory from her old country reminded her that every place was different. Her father was a general, as powerful as a kage, but he was only one in the long list of them that belonged to the North. In the Hierarchy, it went from the Royal family, to the royal advisors, to the generals, and then so on. She wanted to be a general one day, like her father. Like her uncle Akuma, but since he was long gone, she couldn't exactly look up to him. Perhaps look at him like an equal, or rival.

"My name is Nikola Raskoph, reporting for duty... I don't believe I've met the new kage."

She casually looked around the office, .

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Nikola. One person left and another person entered. It was just an endless cycle of people chasing her down. Was a day of peace too much to ask for? Toshiko watched as Akuma did exactly what she told him not to do. Next time he jumped out of her window and put his dirty boot on the window sill, she was going to disembowel him.

"There are a number of things you should know as the new Kage. You and you're new student will have to know them quite well. And yes, I am placing Nikola under you as your student. She has a great potential and with a little training could quickly become a Jounin." Turning back to her original point, Toshiko continued to speak, "First, it seems that Leaf is on the verge of civil war. Kleine has replaced the old Hokage with his own brother. The Mist has allied itself with Leaf, and for some reason, they appear to be collecting demons." Pulling out a folder, she held it out for Oga to grab. From the outside it seemed simple and bore only the word S.T.In.G on it. "In response to these actions, many Leaf shinobi defected to our village. I have formed them into a special squad along with Raphael from our own village to form the Special Tactics and Intelligence Gathering Division, or Sting. Right now they are on a mission to gather as much information as they can before returning to us."

"First things first however, I would like you to train Nikola. She possess unique skills that could be of great use to the village should it come to war." It was true. In reality, Toshiko would have been the one to train the girl, but she was far too busy trying to keep the country and village together to even leave the office.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I love you baby and for what it's worth I need you...Baby..." Loud singing could be heard outside of the kazekage's office. The voice was majestic! That of a mermaid luring helpless men into their watery graaaaave. It was the voice of Aleksandr! Twirling with the fine, young secretary of the Kazekage himself. The poor lady could hope to fight against the man's dashing looks and voice. It was like being seduced by bliss and dancing with the STARS! The two would enter the room dancing together before Aleksandr bent the secretary's body down as if motioning for a grand finale kiss before he spotted someone in the room. The moment he saw Nikola the man dropped the secretary on the floor without even caring if it hurt. A loud thump and "ow" followed, but the lady didn't frown or look at Aleksandr with confusion and anger. She simply smiled and said "silly" before getting on her feet and wrapping her arms around him. His eyes darted back and forth between Nikola and the secretary. "Uuuuuuuuuh." He blurted out trying to get the lady off of him. Surprisingly strong this secretary was. Aleksandr noticed his friend Oga in the room and almost thanked Jashin for him being there. "Hey bro. Uuuum. I brought your girlfriend over. She's kinda drunk clearly as you can see with the grabbing and all. Come over here and get. Her. Off. Me." Aleksandr looked Oga into the pits of his soul. In the Ether of his being. Good friends knew how to lie without even having to know about it beforehand.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Desire Points :

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:37 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Oga watched as another person came into the office, this needed to be fixed people should just keep coming in and out like it was a public library, even though he had only been here for a little bit he was already getting frustrated with it. The kunoichi would introduce herself as Nikola, Oga would give a slight bow. "Oga Same the new Kage... It's a pleasure to meet you." Oga did not know many people from the village he has always kept to himself most of the time, the only person he actually knew was Aleksandr and he did not even know where that fool was right now, knowing how he is he might even be dead but at this moment Oga had other problems that he had to deal with.

Oga then listened to everything that Toshiko had to say, following every word carefully, making sure he did not miss anything. So Oga was to train the girl? Seemed that way, Oga had trained Aleksandr in the ways of the Samurai, not that it had gone perfectly but from what it seemed this girl was not so hard headed as Alek was, that was what Oga was hoping, Oga was somewhat relieved that he would not have to spent the rest of his time growing old and fat behind a desk, he felt way more comfortable helping and fighting in the battle field. "Alright I'll take her under my wing and ensure that she gets the best knowledge that I can give..." Oga's train of thought was cut short as he heard a familiar face, it was Alek, the damned fool was still alive, that was a real surprise to Oga, rolling his eyes backwards, Oga would look towards the secretary, it was the look of death, she would just back away from Aleksandr and go back to her table and job. "I would also like to take this fool under my wing." Oga would tell Toshiko. "I've known him for most of my life, it might not look like it but he also has great potential in the art of the sword." Oga and Alek had plenty to talk about and having him there would be very helpful for Nikola's training.

malavaes

No One Hollars Aaron

Jai Bait

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces