Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:52 pm
Solarius flare

Solarius flare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Chunin || [130/130] ] || 4/4 [Sp/St] || Terumi || SHOUNETSUJIGOKU || Ninjutsu|| Mist ||

Voldo took his hands placing them on the wall of ice and in an instant he explodes with the force of a paperbomb shattering the wall. Ice scattered into the streets as the door was once again open.

The geisha steps out and snaps her finger as yet another Voldo appears. "that was easy" She makes her way toward the direction the girl ran off in. Followed by Voldo.

Voldo sprints off to swerve around and cut the girl off as the Geisha catches up to her.

Taking out a hairpin she tosses it with keen accuracy pinning the girls sleeve to a wall. She closes the distance weaving signs in her sleeves.

Voldo walks up from the other direction. HIs silver eyes glinting like platinum stars.

Skill in use- Fire Clone. (voldo clone)

Skill in Use- Transformation Jutsu (Lady Miuri- allows the user look like someone else.

*Explosive fire clone- upon being destroyed explodes with the force of a paper bomb spreading fire in the area its destroyed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:58 pm

The girl yelped as a pin flew threw her right sleeve and pinned her against the wall. Placing her left hand against the wall, she pushed backwards in the vain attempt to remove the pin. Grunting, she looked over her should and saw the pair coming closer. The girl began to tug more vigorously before her entire sleeve tore off. Turning left, she sprinted down an alley before coming face to face with a solid wall. She stopped, paralyzed as she saw the couple at the end of the alley. "Don't kill me." she begged, tears flowing down her face, "Please spare me!"

[bounty hunter]

Solarius flare

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:12 pm
Solarius flare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Chunin || [130/130] ] || 4/4 [Sp/St] || Terumi || SHOUNETSUJIGOKU || Ninjutsu|| Mist ||

Voldo looked at the girls. She really wasnt much of a ninja if she was crying in the middle of a chase. He looks at the Geisha pondering what the next move will end up being.

Walking forward she gives a comforting smile to relax thegirl before ehaling a purple steam of fog into the Girl's Face The Poison would take immediate effect stunning the girls limbic system. "we will Carry her back to The mist. That was all we were told to do."

The boy with the cape of black feathers lifts the girl up and they head out using the mist transportations jutsu. [exit to Gates]

Skill in use- Fire Clone. (voldo clone)

Skill in Use- Transformation Jutsu (Lady Miuri- allows the user look like someone else.

*Explosive fire clone- upon being destroyed explodes with the force of a paper bomb spreading fire in the area its destroyed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:58 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars wandered the streets of Konoha alone, he noticed odd additional smells in the air, some that were absolutely horrid when they touched his nose. His nose scrunched up as he turned his head in disgust, it was definitely dry blood. It was almost as if an altercation had happened beforehand. Aside from that, the Sannin's head was starting to clear up and he was beginning to think clearly. He shook his head a few times as his snow white hair would become a soft crow-like black again.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:15 am
~Origami Shadow~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Genin]

Back in the streets, Magnus was having too much fun. Good thing it was late in the night and the streets of the Hidden Leaf laid in silence. In the daytime, the Village is a bag of shops and tourist and villagers all shopping. It was a big shopping area in this part of the fire country all merchants from all over came to the leaf for trade and to sell their merchendise to all kinds of people and here in the leaf, we got ALL KINDS of people. Magnus and his clone continued their dance of punch and dodges. From all the running, Magnus had already got use to all the weighs he wore on his body. With his techno rabble he had nearly forgot them altogether.
[5/7]

The dance, the unending dance of the dodge with no countering was getting boring, but that didn't mean Magnus was going to get sluggish with his movements. He begun to head back towards the training grounds dodging the clones moves as he went. "This would be better if I actually had a person to do this with. I would at least have something to counter at." He said more to himself than the clone of himself. He continued onwards towards the grounds once more.
[6/7]

Forest Party: Lights Out
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am Cerberus, from darkest I live supreme."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
Yuurei
Chakra: 195 [120 Two Tailed Reserve]
Stats: 3/4
Class: Ninjutsu

Wandering the back alleyways Yuurei was out looking for food. The alley cat was dressed for the part. His haphazard pieced together uniform consisted of a dark blue heavy coat, black ninja shirt with the fishnet sleeves and standard issue pants. Leaping from the top of each street light to the next in line he watched the other townsfolk shuffle below him. It had started to get cold recently and most of the citizenry had been driven off due to it. The few that the cold couldn't chase off were bundled up. Adjusting the scarf around the lower half of his face he adjusted his Leaf nin headband. Sighing he watched his breath escape in a plume in front of him. Most of the shops were closing up at this point making his hunt of the streets a bit challenging. Pulling his hood up over his head he walked down one of the electric lines, surveying a new cross street. He could head down towards the barracks and see what they were serving the on duty in one of the mess halls. Making a left would take him closer to the citizen living areas where the chances of finding something still open were slim. Rolling his eyes he crouched at a new telephone pole. Glancing back behind him he saw a stray cat emerge from a dumpster. Making a high pitched whistling the cat raised its luminous yellow eyes in his direction. Grinning Yuurei hopped down from the telephone pole caught himself on one of the rungs with a hand and swung himself down into the slightly wet alley. The stray cat falling in line behind him. Curiosity causing it to pad along silenlty behind Yuurei as he moved on to another section of town. Glancing behind himself he could see in the cats movements that he was on the same mission that he was. That and it looked like the feline was bored, thus that curious way it appraised Yuurei with a tilted head. The young genin then turned his head and maneuvered around another dumpster and cut up another block. Above him on the building various cats seemed to take notice of his passing as he meandered to and fro.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 pm
r a i n- C R U S H E D

Join NUR skype . . . heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Adam walked along dirt roads, a concerning look pasted to his face. Konohagakure looked so... quaint. It wasn't really what he expected to be honest. Not that he presumed this place would be something extravagant. "Oh well, it probably just has a rough exterior. And it's the people that count." People were friendly here, they were neighborly, and that was something Adam could get behind. It was what he needed right now. The wind swept his light hair back as he walked forward. The thought of Leona came to mind, questions as to where she was right now. They had joined the village together, Adam as a Chuunin, Leona as a genin. He couldn't help but to worry about her, his purple eyes turning skyward, looking for nothing in particular. "Be safe." Adam hated conflict, despite what the hue of his eyes implied. It struck fear into many, a burden that he would have to cope with.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:32 am
User ImageUser Image

The water seemed to drift one way, only to return to its current position. Contradictions, and her feet were dug deep within them. That was the world, after all. It was weird in a way that she couldn't exactly explain but its constant situations had lead her there. She wasn't sure if she should be proud of this advancement or extremely... Disgruntled. As her toes filled with sand, as she stared off into the horizon. It was at times like these that she felt truly philosophical and alone in the world. There was a loud call that could probably have been heard by the entire port, her name echoing as it had many times before. It was Yuki this time, her high pitched voice was extremely distinguishable. It was high and annoying, and if she had to hear it a single time she would have this desire to just quit her goal and give up. Some say that her goal was way too high while others agreed with her, saying she deserved it. That was another matter, however, so she kept to herself and just continued on staring off. Yuki was getting more and more viscous with each scream, but she would never find Leona there. It was beneath the peer, no one really went down there because of the ants, and spiders, and the occasional dead fish. It smelt like rotten garlic, and garlic was never good smelling to begin with so the rotten added to it meant a lot more. Her life had been so passive in a way that she was almost sure that it would end that way. The yelling got closer and sooner than she expected. She begun to panic a little, her feet leaving the sand and heading towards her secondary hiding spot... When Yuki appeared.

Leona walked the streets with Adam, listening to him mumble something about how different the village was from the town. It was relaxing, nothing out of the blue. He seemed to be worried about something, but Leona wouldn't press on it. After all, he never really pressed on what was going on at home. She had one told him she was a slave, but she wasn't sure if he thought that was an exaggeration or something real. "Stay safe?" She scoffed, and turned to rub his hair. He was taller than her, but she still sometimes acted like she was the bigger person. "You're the one that needs to be careful. Those eyes are as big of a target as the power you hold." She expressed, shaking her head.

Technique :

Mission : Beginning : 431

Stats :

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:19 pm

She mentioned his eyes, ruffling his hair. "These eyes... would you say they're a blessing or a curse?" Leona was fully aware of what it took to get them, so her opinion would mean a lot to him, as per usual. Adam tried to match her pace, walking directly beside her, a closer proximity than normal. "I'm glad we got out of that place, it was starting to bum me out, you know?" Adam was usually carefree and unnaturally optimistic, that was who he was down to the core, but whenever he thought about what happened at Strainos Town, he flinched. It was so dark over there, a place he could never feel at home. "And I'm glad you came with me." His voice took a sincere tone, honesty spilling out from his mouth. He felt safe to say pretty much anything around Leona. She was his best friend, ever since they were kids. "We've both been through a lot. And I'm sure it's not over. But..." Adam flashed her a smile. "I'm sure we'll get through it together." Leona had gotten so pretty as the years passed by. He noticed things like that every so often, little things. Her fair skin, the exiciting color of her eyes, the hue of her lips. He tried not to stare at her though, shifting his gaze towards the ground, finding himself blushing. "So... what now?"

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Things got extremely bad after Yuki found her hiding place, she no longer had any time for herself. She was constantly under watch from the hard, mean witch. Leona once tried to dwell in a little bit of music, but the minute she turned on the small radio she was beaten blue. Without that part of her, music, she was extremely depressed. Adam would ask her if she was okay all the time, but her reply was always the same bullshit that was easy to see through. But she didn't budge, she didn't say a word about what was going on at home, she wouldn't dare. She got skinnier and skinnier, her grades dropped, and there was a long period where she was only given bread. She was physically weak, and couldn't train in the academy because of it, she was completely trampled in her mind. And that's where it started... All of her solutions.

"A curse, most definitely. Imagine all the people that will want to take them from you, they are like jewels and your body is a welcoming sign for any powerful ninja to come get it. You need to keep those things a secret, I don't think you should leave the Fire Country ever. But then again, that's my biggest fear... Losing you." Her over protective lecture came out of her once again, her hand going over and grabbing onto his hand. Entwining their fingers, and she made their hands swing as they walked. "This place is something new, definitely. I don't know if it'll be better, but I still need to return to Strainos every weekend."

Technique :

Mission : Beginning : 705

Stats :

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:45 pm

"A curse, huh?" His eyes, they imposed so many things at the same time, a wicked whirlwind of implications and emotion. Some people cower in the imaginary wake of his eyes, a hypothetical scorched earth that he leaves as he walks. They scare themselves, with their stories and their presumptions. Some people look in envy, waiting in the sidelines, looking to snatch away his powers. He wanted to have faith. He wanted to put his trust in people, but he just couldn't. That was no way to live. Protecting the innocent would ease his conscience. "I guess I can only trust you." Adam blushed once their fingers interlocked. Her hands were soft, and her touch made him feel warm inside."I won't leave you. And it looks like we share the same fear." The devastation of losing Leona would be unreal. "I'm glad I met you, you know?" He flinched at the thought of losing her, his grip tightening a bit on her hand. "You don't have to go back there." He would leave it at that, a concerned look emerging.

Jai Bait

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I can't leave, you know that." Her answer was straight forward and simple, but held power behind it. Earnestly, she looked at him with the same eyes that cried every night since she was bought. "They made it clear that I was only here to train to get stronger." So they can torture me more. She didn't add the last part, instead she kept it to herself- as if she was choking on the words she wanted to share. "Adam," She begun to change the subject. Leona was getting pumped to start their career there, so she begun to drag him off towards the Hokage Office. "Let's go meet the big bad wolf, he can't be half as bad as those gang leaders back in Strainos."

Technique :

Mission : Beginning : 828

Stats :

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:30 pm

"I could level that place for you." Adam had the capability to wipe away Strainos from existence, blow it away into the ether. But could he live with it? That was the million dollar question. There was evil in that own, for sure, but there was also innocence. Purity within the void of black. Specks of purity inside the abyss. And that was enough to make him hesitate. "Just kidding." Adam laughed nervously, maintaining his interlocked grip on Leona's hand. "Yeah, let's go meet him." He eyed Leona. "Those gangs were pushovers." Adam tried to get a smile out of her. They were far and in between, but whenever they did happen, he couldn't help but grin himself.

[Exit With Leona]

Jai Bait

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas