Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:43 pm

A while ago, I got this program, Manga Studio 5. I heard it was AMAZING for creating manga and other comics. I figured it was $15 for the full thing, so why not try it?

For Christmas, I got a drawing computer. It's legit an entire touchscreen monitor that hooks up to your computer, and you draw directly on it. It's so much easier than a tablet. I finally sat down and opened up Manga Studios, and guess who is going to stick to their New Year's resolution of starting a manga??!! biggrin biggrin

This is going to be based off of a Marvel headcanon I made a while ago, and I never thought I'd actually get around to making it. But I want to do it, so I'm going to. smile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:45 pm

Two doctors later, and nobody knows what the hell is up with my legs. So now it's onto the third--the one who is over an hour away... sad

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:24 am

I think my cat has a thing for Star Wars. Whenever I sit down to watch it, she sits in my lap with me and actually looks at the screen and everything. It's happened with every movie so far. If only I could take her with me to see TFA, but the theater never allows cats, and I'd be screaming because she'd dig her claws into me until I take her home.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:29 pm

For the first time in weeks, I was able to walk around all day without a single bit of pain in my legs. I could actually walk up stairs without pain, and I didn't even have to use the railing! It's only now when I'm about to go to sleep that the pain actually started.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:19 am

I'm planning out the story for my manga, and it's going pretty well. I have the design for Phil Coulson, and an idea of the design for Steve/Thor. I've got a few ideas set in place already, but that's just about it. I can't wait to start this thing. It's going to be amazing!! I'll improve my art so much!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:21 pm

So today I started reading a book called "Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard". I'm already over 1/3 through it. I literally cannot stop reading this. I read it in class. I read it while eating lunch. I read it FOR SO LONG I'M ALMOST 200 PAGES THROUGH WHAT IS THIS???!!!! I love reading, and I've read over 300 pages in a day once, but that was over a year ago! I haven't been this engrossed in a book in forever, and I love it!! This book is absolutely perfect!!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:52 pm

What if your friend is a time traveler from the distant future, and whenever something comes up that they can't explain, it's a mission to go back to the future and report on things that are happening in your present?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:25 pm

FOR THE KING, FOR THE LAND, FOR THE MOUNTAIN
FOR THE GREEN VALLEYS WHERE DRAGONS FLY!!!!
FOR THE GLORY THE POWER TO WIN THE BLACK LORD
I WILL SEARCH FOR THE EEEEEEEEMERAAAAAAAAALD SWOOOOOOORRRRRDDDDD!!!!!
(I can't get this godforsaken song out of my head)

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:13 pm

I waited over 3 years to get this one armor set in an MMO I play, and it is easily in the top 10 best sets list. People sell it for an asinine in-game currency that would take you a lifetime to actually achieve. You can literally scroll the hell out of that set and make it so insanely powerful that you can fight the game's hardest boss monster alone! Tonight, one guy just gave it to me for free. All of it. I'm literally speechless, and I am just seriously hoping his week is absolutely perfect and everything goes right!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:30 pm

I'm working on my next 12-20 part story which this one is just the first saga. I'm usually a sword person, but damn I made up this one amazing pole arm with a sort of double ax at the top rather than a single one, and it's just too amazing. I want it irl. I'd fight the terrifying character that has it (and die like a fly against newspapers) if that meant getting it.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:43 am

I've been listening to way too much Rhapsody of Fire. Now I'm making an epic drawing of a Dragon Lord and his Dragon Knight attacking because the Knight knows that the Dragons are good while humanity refuses to believe. I've never drawn Dragons before. I never could. But now I'm drawing one that looks so badass that I swear it will scream to the heavens above and incinerate my screen! WHAT IS THIS??!! eek eek eek
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:00 pm

MORE RHAPSODY OF FIRE!!! I GOT INTO THE LEGEND!!! IT IS MINE FOREVER!!! GLORIOUS POWER METAL!!!!!!!! scream xd gonk blaugh
(Seriously I was listening to it so much today, it's like an instant explosion of perfection and beauty, and the story was so gorgeous I cried at the end)

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:58 pm

I finished Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. Now my player is cosplaying as Magnus. I remembered having that sword in my inventory and though, "This is perfect". Well I know what fandom I'm giving my life to next!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:57 pm

What if we all had a random spirit animal following us around everywhere? Like whenever we hear a creak in the walls, or feel that wooden board shift, it isn't just the house "growing". Maybe it's just the animal guarding us by moving around wherever possible.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Echoes are like an essence of us carried for only a fleeting moment before they break apart because nothing is strong enough to immortalize the life of someone.
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff