Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Makko Shore Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 pm
Vincent

"Why is everyone determined to make me gain muscle mass?" Zacharie muttered to himself as he bent down to scoop up his Absol. Only Andre's quick reflexes kept him from falling flat on his face, the older Dubois pulling him back to his feet by the backpack. "Careful, it'd certainly put a damper on things if you were to get hurt." Although he certainly wouldn't mind patching up any scrape or cut the teen happened to get. "Absooool." Peldes lightly patted Zacharie's face with a paw before settling over his shoulder to peer up at Andre. "Indeed. Let's get going."

The two Dubois started down towards the water, Zacharie with a spring in his step and Andre dragging his feet while managing to still look dignified. "That sounds really serious. You have medication in case of emergencies, don't you?" The smaller boy asked, his eyebrows furrowed in concern. "I didn't think to bring anything that could help with an allergic reaction..." He'd have to keep that in mind for the next time he went out. But oh...wait...Vincent was left handed? "Ah, you're left handed too?" He asked, sounding strangely awed. "I don't meet too many left handed people. It'd be great if you could help me...I've never actually used a fishing rod before."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:55 pm
Yuri

She giggled at Yuri's retort, shook her head, then regarded the dratini again. "Well... I should probably find out if it's a he or a she first..."

The water type drew back a little as if it was offended and chided her in a series of soft sounds.

Drawing out her new pokedex, the girl smiled, then tucked it away again, raising both hands into the air in front of the dragon type. "Boy..? Or Girl...?" she asked, wiggling her hands at turns with the words. Though her 'dex had already informed her, she was curious to see how well the dratini understood her. When it flipped its tail against her left hand, she beamed and lowered both.

"He's already rather regal looking," she commented, watching the dratini dip its head in mock embarrassment. "...What about Niklaus? It seems... fitting, sort of..."

The dratini perked a little more.

"We can call him Nik for short."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:08 pm
Zacharie, Andre

"Life is way better when you can punch the wind outta anyone ya' hate, lemme tell ya'!" Vincent laughed, thinking back to when he was around Zacharie's age. Yikes... not a good memory. He was so gross back then, before he met Andre and got a proper haircut. He laughed at the little stumble, raising a brow at Zacharie picking up his Absol. He supposed it was still young, but it was still funny watch Zacharie carry the Absol.

"Medication? Pah," Vincent laughed, waving a hand dismissively. Some he brought it, sometimes he didn't. Today? No, he hadn't, and he really honestly should have, but whatever. Unless Andre had thought to bring something. "I don't need it! S'for the wimps!" And he'd been a little preoccupied downing cough drops to keep his annoyingly persistent cough at bay.

Wait, Zacharie was left handed too? "Andre! You didn't tell me your little bro was left-handed, here I thought I'd have to awkwardly coach his awkward right-handed self! This is perfect!" With a renewed burst of energy, Vincent went on to help get out Zacharie's fishing pole. "Never used one, huh? I ain't a big fan of 'em, but I know a little 'bout 'em! C'mere, I'll show you how to hold it. The superior, proper, cool left-handed way!"  
The Time Vortex generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:16 pm
Georgia strode festively along the beach at a leisurely pace, Steele bobbing happily behind her while Poppy darted about in wild little circles, easily distracted by all the sights, sounds, and smells of the beach festival. She laughed as the small Porygon trilled wildly and hopped up onto her head. Man, it felt good to be out of the lab for a bit; even though her work was important, who could say no to a good party like this?

She eventually made her way over to the jetty, deciding she wanted to participate in the fishing contest. That looked to her like a fun combination of luck and skill. She drew back her line and cast it out into the water, waiting to feel a nibble on the line.  

The Time Vortex

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Time Vortex generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 22!

The Time Vortex

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:30 pm
Georgia cursed softly to herself once she reeled in her 'catch'. She carefully disentangled the thick clump of seaweed from the end of her fishing line before casting it back out one more time, her smile returning as Poppy immediately darted over, trilling and chirring curiously at the soggy leaves before making a face and backing away from them. Clearly, her newest team member was enjoying this excursion as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:36 pm
Georgia would find a Luvdisc on the end of her line!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

The Time Vortex

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:54 pm
Georgia manages to reel in the Luvdisc, though with a fair amount of difficulty, as he seems to be a pretty big guy. As soon as she's landed him on the jetty, she quickly takes out a PokeBall and taps him with it. She waits, a little breathless, as the Pokeball rocks wildly from the Luvdisc's struggles, before he finally gives in and the ball signals success. Picking it up, she tucks it into her belt and goes happily to return the fishing line, keeping the little guy 'balled for now to give him some time to 'cool off' and rest after his long struggle on the end of her line.

Once she's done that, she heads off along the beach once again in search of a cool drink and something to eat, for herself and her Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:32 am
Shaddaling
Suudonym

"True, Toxic slime is something to be careful of," Dith said with a chuckle and a slight shake of his head; they often saw people come in who had for example kissed a Wooper for a dare. The results weren't what you'd call good fun but Dith considered it something of a life lesson to people who took such stupid drunken dare. "The immunity to electricity is very useful though, and I have a fire type to compensate for a grass weakness!

"And yeah it is I guess, I certainly don't see many people around as big as me," Dith nodded to Shoyo and his Luvdisc with another little grin. "I've never played a lot of vollyball, just a knock around on the beach a few times, but I used to play a lot of rugby and box... again though, not so much here. Perhaps I should find a casual team to join, team sports are a lot more fun than exercising on your own." Given he kept odd hours it might be difficult to schedule but he could at least give it a try before he gave up on the idea, right?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:11 pm
Dith, Lex

Shoyo came to an abrupt realization and was suddenly awed and enthusiastic all over again, "Are you both trainers? That's so awesome! I have a trainer's license, but I've never actually done any training. I'm definitely gonna become an ace trainer, though!" He balled his hands in determination and confidence.

"You should!" he said in avid support of Dith's pondering. "They totally are, especially volleyball! The feeling when you spike the ball over the net is the best!" He raised an arm and drew it down in an arc as if hitting and imaginary ball. "I'm teaching a friend to play, so you should join us sometime! ...Erk, it's in Camphoreon though..." He'd forgotten for a moment that he was literally on the opposite side of the island and that many of the people around were probably locals to the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:10 pm
Aijaa
Lu

Lyra reeled in the pink fish and looked over it. It was rather pink and somewhat adorable in a goofy sort of way. “It is rather well named,” she said teasingly and slowly gathered up the water type. “And I am in the same boat… I’ve only raised Eevees and their evolutions. I’ve never raised a Pokémon outside their species line. .”

“And it is sort of cute, in a goofy faced way.”

Shoyo, Dith

"I have too many fire types to really consider a water type a good addition to the team." Let alone a toxic one was left unsaid. Lex nodded. "It is good to have a well rounded team. I have Electric and Grass type to take down any water types.

"And you are rather tall," Lex replied, stepping back and looking up. "I have trouble seeing you in a boxing ring, but then they match you by weight class not height. " He glanced over at the enthusiastic young trainer. "What are your plans? For training?"

The newly dubbed Roulette slid slowly down, coiling around a leg and flickering her tail in Lex's hair.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:42 pm
Lex, Dith

Shoyo listened to the conversation about type advantages, brown eyes wide and glittering in attention. It was like listening to real trainers talk! Well, they were real trainers. So cool!

He regained his focus when the question was posed, 'hrrmm'ing thoughtfully. "You just have to battle, right? There weren't really any trainers where I lived before, so I've never done it, but I can figure it out if I try!" He smiled broadly in conclusion, satisfied with his very vague semblance of a plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 am
Shaddaling
Lyra

Lu gave a small laugh, "They kind of have a, uh... you know," Lu pressed his hands to his cheeks, making what could only be described as a kissy fish face. "That face." He held the silly face for a moment before feeling embarrassed and sticking his hands in his pockets, sheepish. "Are you going to keep yours..?" He asked instead.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:01 pm
Dove

"Nik is a lot easier to say."

Yuri didn't really much like the name Niklaus. Sounds like Santa Claus or something... but Nik he can handle.

But now that they've fished as much as they can fish, he looks around.

"So now what? Anything else you want to see or do?"

He wondered if any of their friends were around. It's been awhile since he's seen any of them, and he wouldn't mind doing some catching up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm
Yuri

Dove was still rather preoccupied with her new teammate, and grinned when Yuri accepted the name... sort of. "Nik it is," she smiled, though as she reached to pet the dratini again, she whispered, "Niklaus."

The dratini nodded, still not used to the girl. She seemed nice, he supposed, and with further encouragement from Lovey, slid forward and draped himself across the trainer's lap, then twisted to get a better view of her face, drawing back a little when she giggled at him.

She stroked his neck again as she answered Yuri's question. "I didn't really have anything in mind... they should be back in a little bit," she shrugged, motioning her head in the direction of the now dispersed group she had visited with. "I did send a few messages... Henrietta should be around here somewhere I think. Might not be here yet, though."

"Yuri! Dove!!!"

Despite Henrietta's supposed absence, a young voice called out, and as she turned, Dove beamed. A young boy, riding a very familiar pokemon, came barreling toward them, giving a dramatic 'oof!' as the pokemon skidded to a halt and sent him flying. Pushing himself up and dusting himself off, Jace moved to tackle Yuri.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:41 pm
Lex & Shoyo

"Da, I am!" Dith beamed at Shoyo in a mildly glazed fashion as another wave of sleepiness ambushed him. He suppressed a yawn. "Oh, hey!" he seemed to wake up again as a bright idea struck him, "Shoyo, if you teach me to play maybe I can teach you what I know about training? I actually live and work in Camphoreon so it would be convenient for me! It's basically practice like anything else, training and battling I mean, but it helps to know some concepts and tricks you know."

Then to Lex Dith chuckled, flexing one enormous arm because... well because he could. "I competed a bit in university, but I am afraid though very tall and built like a ah... like a brick wall we shall say, I was not champion material. I am afraid I just don't like hitting people that much."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff