Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kinnick High: Byako's Home for Gifted Youth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:03 pm
The Drow tore his eyes away from John to look at the ground.

"The Elfling was right. It was a Wyrm, though if it was the one told in the ancient myths I know not," he said grimacing as Elithiel began fishing around with a blunt knife in the wound.

"What the HELL are you doing Teckra?" the Drow hissed painfully in Elvish.

"You have something lodged in here. If I'm to heal you properly I must remove it. Please continue," Elithiel said looking up. They stared at each other for a moment before the Drow turned away once again.

"Well...we had...initially made camp in these woods as we...headed east on our campaign. We were to head to the coast and sail on to Quon. From there we were to aid the Shadow in taking over this continent. As you can probably tell we faced a few difficulties along the way. We were...ambushed by the Wood Elves. They have a way with these damn trees you see. They can...shelter them somehow...prevent us from hearing or seeing them at times," he said stopping unable to continue. Elithiel had found what he was looking for.

Elithiel drew in a breath, and scooped. The Drow grunted, holding his own breath as the dagger slowly resurfaced. Elithiel plucked out something green.

"As I thought. This isn't your ordinary horn. It's a Wyrm horn. You see this...the inside has different color rings. There's a staff in my village made of this same material, and it can only be obtained from the Elder Wyrm. It's said to be very...er...holy," Elithiel said mending the wound instantly with a wave of his hand.

"Which may explain why it hurt me so," the drow responded, glad that was over.

"So...do you have a name? Or will Drow suffice?" Elithiel said standing and backing away some. The Drow stood. He hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Irangursh..." he said staring at Elithiel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:44 pm
"May I have the horn piece?" John asks politely extending his hand towards Elithiel. "Irangursh, what was your position in your troop?" he says turning his head towards the drow.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:07 pm
Elithiel walked over to John and handed him the horn. He then turned and studied Irangursh. He seemed to be taking some time in answering the questions. He certainly was being cautious, that much was for certain. This didn't surprise Elithiel much.

"He's a mage...or...of the trade," Elithiel said after a long silence. Irangursh gaped.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"I...can tell," he said noting the aura emitting from the Drow. It hinted that Chaos was withing him, which was common among mages. Irangursh cursed.

"You Elves and your senses!" he spat, though Elithiel could have sworn he glimpsed a hint of a grin.

"You're right of course...I'm a Necromancer," he said slowly, noting his defeat in concealing that bit of information. Elithiel stepped back.

"Necromancer? That is a forbidden art!" Elithiel exclaimed. Irangurshed laughed a barklike laugh.

"Only for you and your people! It's considered...'holy' for the Drow," he said.

"Necromancy toys with the dead! Those who have been possessed by the spirit of Promithane himself! If one didn't properly-"

"Spare me your lectures elf! I didn't forgo 12 years of training for nothing. I am aware of the consequences," Irangursh said cutting him off. Elithiel stopped and glared at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:12 am
As John grabbed the horn, he stopped to listen to the two elves argue and began to laugh. "You two sound like you've known each other for your entire life." he says trying to keep the laughter down to a bare minimum. After settling own a bit, John says "Necromancy is a looked down upon art, but it's not unholy neither is it 'holy'. By definition necromancy is the magic art of 'using' the dead. I've seen what good it can do when used in the right circumstances, but still I need more info to make my judgment on it as a 'evil' magic. Now would both of you stop squawking. Irangursh, please tell me why you went this way instead of going the same way your group went or is it because the 'Elder' wyrm killed the rest of your group and you ran?"

As Boro descended upon the buck it changed form and became the wyrm the others were talking about. This can't be good for me at all. he thinks as he lands on it's back. "Who dares to attack me?" it says writhing like a snake on ecstasy. This isn't looking good. Boro thinks trying to keep quiet.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:50 am
Elithiel obeyed John's command and had to bite his tongue from retaliating. Irangursh folded his arms, testing his new lithe.

"Drows run from nothing. We would rather die, than taken for cowards," he said proudly.

:Cowardice has nothing to do with preservation.:

Irangursh looked at Elithiel for a moment and shrugged.

"Anyway...er...the rest of them...I know not what became of them. They...they sent me away," he said shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"Sent you away? A common technique used to protect those of importance. What say you Irangursh? Nobles? Royalty?" Elithiel said also crossing his arms. Irangursh gave a sound of anger.

"Promithane curse you!" he exclaimed leaning back on the tree, his malevolent eyes on Elithiel. Elithiel smiled.

"Thought so. Prince Irangursh of the Drow is it? A fitting title," Elithiel says.

"Ok. Fine. Now I've spilled my life story might I ask something of my captors?" Irangursh answered.

Elithiel was about to tell him that they had done no such thing when something made him stop. He felt an odd sensation. It made the very soul of him tingle as the stood there. Elithiel felt a fire burning within him as if he had been born thrice again. Then a burst of wind blew around the area, lasting for a moment before leaving them to the stillnes of the wood. While it blew, Elithiel heard voices on the wind.

:My Savior...My Hero....My Protector...:

Elithiel clutched John's sleeve for support as he felt control of his powers slipping.

"Ngh..." Elithiel mutterd trying to catch his breath.
Irangursh stared at him.

"What? You look like..." he cut off his eyes narrowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 am
"This isn't good." John mutters as he catches Elithiel. "Irangursh, I don't care what you think of me, 'cause I really don't like you either, but let's at least try to work together to help my student."

I hope I'm not discovered by this wyrm. Boro thinks as he falls off the wyrm's back. "An orc???? What are you doing so very far from your pathetic villages?" it says turning to face him. "I'm doing some hunting......" Boro says fumbling his 'accent' on the last word. "You wouldn't happen to be looking for drow meat, would you?" it asks, it's mood changing from anger to angry bemusement. "And if I am?" he responds coolly. "Then there is a rather large group of them about one kilometer north, not orc." It answers. "Thank you...... Wait a second. What do you mean 'not orc'?" Boro asks losing his 'accent' due to anger. "I do not have to justify my reasoning to you daemon, but I will say this: I hope we never meet again, because if we do I will kill you. Good bye." the wyrm says changing into a large eagle and flying away. Damn. He found me out. I'd better calm down and head back to the elf and the the human. Boro thinks angrily as he turns around as starts to head back.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:25 pm
The area around Elithiel, Irangursh, and John changed suddenly. It was as if they had stepped into a furnace. The temperature soared, and all but Elithiel seemed affected. The leaves around him burst suddenly into flame as trees groaned as if some force pushed them. A few even uprooted and shattered into thousands of sharp shards of wood, sent flying in every direction.

Now, Irangursh was quick to pick up on the source. He easily dodged the deadly debris and focused on Elithiel. He readied his magics.

"John...it would be best if you released Elithiel!" Irangursh shouted above the noise.

Elithiel now was burning to the touch. He was floating a few inches in the air and his eyes had rolled back in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:53 pm
"Right." John says rolling Elithiel on to the ground. I hope this isn't going to be a repeat of last summer. he thinks pulling a sword from nowhere. "Irangursh, do you know why monsters appear more often when somebody powerful is in the woods then when someone weak? It's because the monsters want the power of the strong person and they will do everything in their power to take it away." John says glowing an odd shade of blue.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:57 pm
Irangursh stared at John as he began to emit a blueish light. He forced himself back to the situation at hand as Elithiel hovered back into the air. He took his moment now that John was out of the way.

He held out his arms facing Elithiel. Black energy snaked down his arms to his palms forming dark orbs. Inside the orbs was a dark lightning. The orbs grew in size until they were about the size of Irangursh's fist. He concentrated on Elithiel now and the orbs shot towards him.

When they reached him they exploded casting Elithiel into a dark transcluescent orb of energy containing his powers. The temperature in the area dropped again to normal, and the forest calmed. The deadly debris fell from the air, to rest once again on the forest floor, yet Elithiel was still being constantly electrocuted by the orb. Irangursh sturggled to contain him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:32 pm
"Irangursh, what are you doing? I really doubt that's actually Elithiel doing that. Allow me." John says creating a large circle in the ground around himself and Elithiel and then a smaller one inside of that. "I want you to write the runes for the strongest sealing spell you know in the space between the circles. I will draw the 'sickness' out and destroy it, but I don't want any collateral damage."  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:01 pm
Irangursh, didn't bother arguing as it took him much to keep Elithiel hovering there in the orb. He released his energies and the destruction continued. Irangursh dived under a log that came spinning in his direction. He rolled on the ground and raced over to the circles. He quickly began writing.

The tip of his finger glowed a golden white as fiery letters appeared as if he were writing with pen and paper. They were flowing lines of flame in Drowish script. Irangursh hoped they would be strong enough. This wasn't his speciality but he knew his way around his magic. He looked up at John as he completed the task.

"I hope you know what you're doing," he says looking back to the still unconciously dangerous Elithiel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:26 pm
"Same here. I want you to hide in-case our traveling companion shows up." John says as the seal takes effect, blocking him from view. "I know you're in there, demon. Come out know and I won't kill you." John says sitting down while making the appropriate hand-seals.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:29 pm
At John's words, Elithiel went rigid. His mouth opened as if he were heaving a great scream, yet no sound came out. He began to glow a deep shade of red, which eventually turned black. A dark shadow began to creep out of his torso, until it seemed that a dark cloud with two red orbs hovered above him. Elithiel's body fell to the ground yet the shadow began to take form.

First there came two defined arms, followed by a torso and legs. The head was still shrouded in the shadow.

"Foolish mortal," it said, unable to move for the binding spells cast.

Irangursh meanwhile followed his command and more than gracefully leaped into a tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:52 pm
"I'm foolish, eh? Who's the one that has left their host?" John taunts as he stands up. "What I want is for you to stop bugging me and my student. In other words leave now and never return. If you fail to do as I want I will be forced to use extreme measures."  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:42 pm
The demon sent a chill laughter reverberating through the now still area. It was a laughter that still the wind, shook the earth, and cooled the flame. It was mirthless and sinister, as if the only emotion capable of this being was malice.

"Your student, eh? He put up quite a fight. That little display of his powers was his own doing. No doubt to show you something was wrong," he said scowling down at the limp Elithiel. If one could see within the shadow you would see the hint of a grin.

"Very well human. I have done what I came to do. I will more than gladly depart from this place, but be warned.....after this day you will not be safe. Your friends will not be safe....he will not be safe," he said not taking his eyes from Elithiel. He began to fade, but it would take a while before he could leave what with the bindings.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff