Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Pubs are totally made for socialization [Finished ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:37 pm
"Twenty questions? I'm neither ten, nor drunk yet, so not really," Aulus replied snidely as they set off again. "Twenty questions is only slightly superior to I-Spy, and that is quite possibly the most abysmally tedious game ever invented by man or woman or beast not to mention highly unfair to the visually impaired. I mean really," Aulus gestured at the world in general, "who looked at their life and thought 'I wish to create something that shall last for all time but I have not an ounce of talent in my sad little body so I shall invent the most banal, the most unimaginative passtime possible; yea, I shall make my hapless companions walk through the valley of the shadow of guessing what object in our surroundings - beginning with a stated letter - I am thinking of and it shall be named ********'." After that little rant he had to pause for breath. It had, he and his glass of alcohol felt, been quite a good rant and so he stayed silent to see how Lex would respond.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:54 pm
"Okay, John Lennon or Jimi Hendrix?" Lex asked, rolling with it and wondering if Aulus was already slightly drunk. And if he did get drunk, if he would be an angry drunk. He certainly was ranty about the most simplistic things.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:59 pm
Well this was harmless so far, and better than twenty questions. It passed the time while they walked at any rate. "Lennon, clearly, national pride don't-cha-know." Aulus said the latter in a sarcastically exaggerated version of his usual clipped British tones. "Your turn, Beatles or Stones."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:09 pm
"Rolling Stones, I'm sure and always the Stones. I only like Lucy in the Sky with diamonds from the Beetles. And everyone loves LSD." Lex shrugged slightly. "You really can't beat Sympathy for the Devil."

He paused slightly. "You can pass on this one if you care to. Indie bands, Ashes Divide or the Mystery Skulls?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:14 pm
"I haven't a damn clue what either of those are, other than Indie bands," Aulus snorted. "I'll take the skull one though, why not?" Now he had to think of something else to ask Lex he supposed but he didn't find himself especially inspired. "Wealth or fame? Pretend the latter doesn't tend to lead to the former." He'd prefer that former himself, fame only surrounded you with false friends... but then he supposed wealth did too. Oh well, at least you could afford to have them killed or alternatively buy a really good lawyer when you killed them yourself.

And that wasn't a disturbing train of thought in the least.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:25 pm
"I can never pick from them myself... their sound is too different so maybe that hadn't been the best pair to ask. Ashes is cool though. 'Telling myself it's okay, 'cause you seem to find me pretty enough." He sang the line and frowned, thoughtful.

"That is a tough one... fame I think. It would certainly get me into doors fast enough." He did like the social scene and being able to cut in lines or breeze by everyone appealed to him. "And you can't eat wealth and fame tends to last after you are dead."

"Power or Fame?" Lex asked back. "Power as you can make laws legally, Fame as suggest and manipulation through popular media."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:35 pm
Waaaaait, was Lex flirting there? Or trying to imply something, or-? Maybe he was just reciting some lyrics, singing them seemed a bit much but then Lex was a bit much in general. Probably just that.

Maybe it was time to steer this back onto less personal things, or perhaps drop it all together. He shrugged. "Dunno. Power is more practical I suppose. Where is this damn place anyway?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:47 pm
"Not to far now," Lex pointed up and to the right to a building wrapped around the tree. "Right there. Got to climb a bit." He jab a thumb at the walkway and twisty stairway. "Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:59 pm
Aulus grunted and started up the steps, idly scanning upwards to decide how he might ascend if in too much of a rush to use the stairs... and had two hands. It was a lot harder to do parkour with only the one hand. "Dunno," Aulus shrugged at his own repeated answer. "Both hugely influential of course.... Bruce Lee though I think." 'The style of no style' was certainly becoming his style more and more, plus; "Chuck Norris is kind of a d**k anyway now I think of it, right wing homophobic ********." No friend to anyone with leanings like his, or like those he was pretty damn sure Lex had too though he still wasn't sure if Lex was gay or more of a '******** anything hot that moves and consents' sort.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:42 pm
TawnyAngel

"He is sort of a major d**k." Lex scaled the steps and grinned, listening to the beat of the music and chatter of people and promise of drinks and having a good time. "Bruce Lee also has the befit of being attractive." Though it would be easy to list things he didn't find attractive then things he did. Lex found a lot of things attractive.

"So, would you date me?" He asked, moving to open the club's door.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:16 pm
Shaddaling

Aulus stopped dead and turned to face Lex, a dark scowl etched into his scarred features. "Where the hell did that come from?" he demanded.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:23 pm
"I like to know where I stand with people. And I just finally stopped running into s**t and reworking how to ride with a big blind spot in my vision and might be interested in figuring out if I'm still attractive to people." Lex shrugged, eye serious and smile a tad crooked. "Not sure if I'm even your type, gender or physically, personality, etc but hey, you say no and I know that treading into any sort of romantic territory is a no go."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:28 pm
Aulus gave a short laugh, it was a sharp and somehow acidic sound. "Not if you were the last man - or woman - alive. You're pretty enough but, like a display in a cake-shop window, I wouldn't entertain eating you for a second. Or to put it more succinctly, no." Quite apart from Lex not being his type he didn't honestly believe that he was in the right place to have that sort of a relationship at the moment, though of course there was no need for Lex to be made aware of that fact.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:34 pm
"That's cool. A bit harsh cause you all know those cakes are stale and able to kill a person but cool. Cause now, I have it in my brain and that means if I get a tad sloshed I won't be trying to pick you up." Lex gave a small grin and slipped into the club door, paying his cover fee and snapped on his wrist band.

It was darkish, Sixx am's stars was pounding on the surround sound and the dance floor was lighting up with the people dancing on it and flashing lights. But first. "Drinks first?" He questioned.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:42 pm
It was loud in here and oppressive in a way he didn't remember clubs being; everyone was drunk and dancing but the party atmosphere just left him feeling dour and irritated by contrast. "That was the whole point of the comparison," Aulus replied as he reluctantly followed Lex towards the bar. He was really beginning to question the wisdom of this night out, maybe he should just make his excuses and go.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff