Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:48 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?

xxxxx"Adramalech and his brothers? They look so much different in this gate. I've... Seen them from afar, never personally met them... But most likely to either settle their curiosity like Desiré or reconnaissance. Let us just hope this ends up going all friendly," Jedah sighed before standing up again and straightening his clothes. Made sense why their presence seemed familiar though. Taking a couple of long strides towards the group, he gave a slight wave of the hand at the trio. "Long story, Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Pleasure to see you again, Adramalech. We haven't been formally introduced. I'm Jedah, one of Belial's apprentices thus far. This is indeed the DeSatan twins, Sky Demon King Chestra and his right-hand man, General Sedynn."

xxxxx"Adramallama! Buongiorno! My goodness you look different here, ya fruity crow. Have you gotten new circles too? Your presence has changed a bit," Chestra's voice cheered excitedly after a single red eye peeked out from under his shaggy fair hair. Having released Lymbo and brushed Desiré's hand from his shoulder, the demon king sped across the remaining space between them and took a moment to forcefully hug each individual one. Hopping up and down beside the trio, he waited for Sedynn to move forward to grab him before stepping back a little. "We've met albeit briefly. Chestra had the urge to glomp them at the time so he did just that. I believe all of the other kings, including the Fire Demon King, were shocked he'd done that, but that's just Chestra for ya. At least there'll be no need to worry he's punched the initiative. So why are y'all here?"

xxxxx"Just leave. This is what isn't fun," Lymbo growled irritably while tugging his shoulder away. Feeling his arms sparking, he shot a brief glare at Desiré for having the audacity to keep touching him. Cracking his neck, his scythe formed back up in his hand just so he could point it at the first of the new males that'd spoken up. "The reject called Lymbo still lives here, moron. Just like you three, they've intruded upon this gate though technically three of them - four if you count Veda - lived here some time ago. This gate isn't up for claims and the only interesting part about it is - dun dun dun - the damage Jedah's twin did to it. Glad we had this chat. Now that it's over, get the fxck out." At the brief explanation, his eyes flicked to a bright red as if promising that if people didn't start departing soon, he was going to step outside of his lazy act to get them to leave. "He's a bit grouchy 'cause I wanted to play a few games, Desiré wanted to know about this gate, Jedah had to bring Serenity here to get her sister and he briefly lost Veda so Belial was gonna freak out and with another king over, all of the kings would've heard he was missing and there'd be mass panic amongst the kings. Do you ever find it funny that your dad is scared of a single boy a year or so younger than me? I do!" "Chestra, I have no idea where you get all of your energy from..." "Pfft. Everyone else. Duh. Adra, wanna play a card game with us? These two can play too! Wanna? Wanna, wanna, wanna? Serenity was gonna teach us how to play BS."

That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:03 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"good to see you lot as well. Jezebeth, the illusions if you could." Adramalech drawled as he stepped forwards, the trio's image flickering from human children to three teens with black feathered wings, the one in the middle having glowing orange tattoos on his shoulders. "and yeah i gained a few more circles. that's actually why we're here. Eurynome used the traces of a portal to bring us.... where ever we are... " he mumbled, scratching at one of his shoulders only to wave lightly to the twins.
xxxxx"he wanted your view on the new circle since he doesn't recognize some of the symbols used. for some reason he thinks that you'll be able to tell what it means." Eurynome drawled, brushing his silver hair from his face. His pale eyes shifting over to Lymbo, he gave a snort and nodded lightly. "we'll leave in a moment. no need to worry." he drawled, crossing his arms as he glanced to Jezebeth for a second, the other nodding as he began rounding up the younger demons.
xxxxx"as much as we'd love to play a game with you, Chestra, we do have other reasons for trying to find you four aside from Adra's newest circles. There've been some rumors going around that we need to discuss." the raven haired demon drawled as he ushered the blonde duo towards the others. "i'm afraid not all the kings are too willing to have Chestra among their ranks."

xxxxx"oh fine, we'll leave. but you're coming with us!" Desiré huffed, grabbing his hand once more. Wincing at the electricity, she gave a frown and glared at him. "you can hate me all you want, but i'm dragging you out of here one way or another. you can come with us awake, or you can come with us passed out. up to you." she frowned, her fangs digging into her lip.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:47 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Veda would have a much better idea, but we can take a look at them for ya. Tch. You. We can look at them for you," Jedah shrugged slightly though an air of irritation began swelling up around him for slurring his words again. Damn Lymbo was contagious with his lazy version of talking. It was just so irritating how quickly he'd reversed in time with his language. Feeling his chest moving again, he slapped his hand against it to keep it still. "Sorry. I was prepped for battle and forgot to shut that down... And rumors? As in those rumors or the ones avoided being mentioned in our gate because of my brother?"

xxxxx"Yay! Lemme see! Lemme see! I wanna see if I can figure 'em out. I love puzzles," Chestra chanted while starting to hop again excitedly. Unlike Chestra, Sedynn actually focused on all of the words stated. At the comment of there being an issue with Chestra being a king, his arms and legs erupted into flames. Sure, Chestra didn't want to be king, but this position had kept him distracted from the darker side of himself. That was always a plus. Just the thought of him barely even scratching the surface of that side made the upper left of his body start aching. If he got deeper into that crazed mess, he wasn't going to snap out of it by wounding a good friend and close ally like he had that time. To be honest, he doubted anyone actually knew of the genuine dark side Chestra kept quiet about. "Then they can bring their complaints to me personally instead of acting like little gossipy succubi and saying it behind our backs. He earned the right to that title by decimating the previous king that had no replacement and they've no choice but to accept it. And what of these rumors? What kind of rumors? That includes you, Batman. Our gate holds no rumors and yet apparently everyone else does so I'm interested in hearing what everyone is trying to keep behind our backs." "Meh... Stupid things mostly. I'm sure Adra knows it all better than me though. People bite their tongues and are fidgety more often than not because of my brother. They fear that if they do or say something I don't like, I'll send Veda off to get them. Most things I've heard in other gates are stories made up of things my brother could do easily with a lot of fantasy and drama involved. Most on you two however, is mostly what you've done recently to keep your gate running smoothly. There are others, yes, but I usually shut them out after a sentence or two in."

xxxxx"Sedynn, cool it... Y'all are officially in the hidden Tenth Gate by the way, the one we originally came from. Did they actually give a reason as to why they feel I shouldn't've taken over for the Sky Demon King? Do they feel threatened by me or just dumbfounded on how to respond to me?" At the sudden shift in his closest friend's tone, the fire demon's flames became a small flicker and he shifted his gaze away. Patting Sedynn on the cheek, the childish demon started humming lightly and moved back over to Adramalech to examine his circles. He'd even taken the time to explain to the trio that this was their original home before Chestra and Sedynn drew attention to not only themselves, but possible apprentices and heirs to the other kings. "For saving me from all they've taken, letting my armor fall again, giving me the strength to face them. Feeling it taking over now on a path to take it all away. There can be no better way of knowing in a world beyond controlling..."

xxxxx"I'm not allowed to go, stupid. You can't just dictate what I will and will not do much less change your dad's rules just 'cause you're bored," Lymbo hissed, the electricity around his arms jumping a bit more erratically. When he'd tugged his hand away however, her grip held his hand still. Trying to shift gravity around their hands didn't work either. Blowing a silvery strand out of his face, oblivious to the fact that his face was flushed, he tugged at his hand again. "Let. Go! Argh! What is wrong with you? You're pissing me off."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:40 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"people don't want a child to be king, and a few of the kings have tried to get my father to side with them against you, but he's pretty impressed with your abilities and has told them all to bugger off. to be honest, it seems more like they're insulted than scared. i thought you might want to fix that." Adra chuckled, as he shoved his hands into his coat pockets.

"ah, that makes sense then. i take it the twins wanted to come here?" Jezebeth purred as he glanced behind him at Desire and Lymbo. there was something very interesting going on between those two, he could just feel it. "they're more curious than a herd of kittens" he snorted, shaking his head.

A shocked look formed on teh blonde's face as he screamed at her, her eyes filling with tears. "I-I just wanted you to have some fun.... see what it was like to be a normal kid for a bit..." Desire mumbled, dropping his hand as Serenity pulled her away with the other. "you don't want us here? fine, we're leaving. you don't have to be such a d**k to her." she growled, glaring at him.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:54 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Desiré did. Serenity wouldn't stop pestering me until I brought her here to find her sister. And it's a litter of kittens, genius. Felines and canines have litters. Cow, llamas, sheep, deer, horses and the like have herds," Jedah responded with a soft snort. Sighing heavily at the dramatic scene between Lymbo and Desiré, he pinched the bridge of his nose. Frick. Why couldn't the older demon just behave for once? He was such a jackass. "For a girl who was just threatening to knock him out, she sure started tearing up pretty quickly. Lymbo, be a gentleman and apologize to her. You should know better than to raise your voice at a lady."

xxxxxInhaling deeply, his sparks fizzling out, the fair haired demon clenched his fists tightly. Really? She was going to put on the waterworks? Stepping away from the girls, he held up a finger as if stating it's take a moment to respond. Unfortunately, that moment didn't last long. "Really? Really?! By all that is holy, I should kick all three of your axses! You, Mr. Gentleman, can you really lecture me about raising my voice at a girl? Weren't you just yelling at Morrigan and Lilith? And you, Miss I-Gotta-Defend-My-Sister, have the audacity to call me a dxck?! Then there's little Miss Bipolar, the ultimate controller, instigator, terminator... Where do I even begin with you? The deliberate defiance? The snarky commentary? The threat? The waterworks? How about the clinginess? The I-just-want-to-make-you-feel-like-a-real-kid-and-have-some-fun thing? Hm?" Lymbo retorted sharply, electricity exploding around him whilst a strong wind started picking up. "Here's the thing none of you seem to realize; I'm not a normal kid. The laziness was my way of telling your dad that I wasn't going to play by his rules. The boredom was quite genuine. While y'all might enjoy spars, games like Maze Runner and Battle Chess or even simple card games and Tic-Tac-Toe, they don't interest me. Few things interest me. Naps and what activity I do happen to partake in is just to waste time. Then kids started leaving to other gates, no questions asked. I once thought Caleb, a hellhound from this gate, would've at least remained in this gate with me, but no. He got snatched up too while I got left in this craphole. Just as I was about to leave, the big man showed up and asked if I was the only one here. I didn't answer because it was a stupid question. He then stated my days as a child were over with and that I now have a job to do. There was no option, just rules I have to abide by. Fun is a hard thing for me to achieve and nigh near impossible being stuck here. Understand?" "They aren't ladies. There's a difference. And I'm taking that as you're the kind of guy who likes challenges and the unexplainable... Ooh! Serenity, I get it now. He's not intending to be a dxck, believe me. He likes your sister, but doesn't know how to respond to it much less behave. She made him feel something and he can't understand it or why it took her to come here for it to kick in. Lymbo's got a crush~." Blinking in response, the electricity stopping altogether, Lymbo's face turned a bright red. "I do not have a crush on her. That's ludicrous." "You're crushing on her. You stopped slurring your words, using bigger words, are more active than normal, took her into the building with you alone and are showing expressions around her. Besides that, you're blushing. Chestra, feel free to chant it."

xxxxx"I suppose I have no choice then. Sedynn, we'll need to schedule a meeting with the other kings then. To my stick so I can write down what all I've picked up from your circles, Adra," Chestra sighed at first after Adramalech's comment of how the other kings seemed to feel insulted. Soon after the serious tone came the cheerful hum of the demon king before running over to where his stick was still in the dirt. Returning swiftly to the crow demon's side, he lowered himself into a crouch and began scribbling words into the ground in a set pattern. "Lymbo's got a girlfriend~. Lymbo's got a girlfriend~. Lymbo and Desiré sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." "Sh-shut up!"

xxxxx"Shockingly, I agree. Looks like something interesting did happen today. It's kind of weird how Chestra states he feels something good, bad or interesting is going to happen in the day and then it happens. I'm glad he got to come out today though," Sedynn murmured softly, his gaze on the frail looking demon in a sad manner. At being told of making a meeting with the kings, he'd nodded quickly. "Sure thing. I'll send out the notifications right away."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:17 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"that's why i was trying to get you out of here, you jerk. i figured that maybe if you left this place for even a second you'd get a chance to find something entertaining! but no, you have to resist every single thing i come up with because you're afraid. that's all this is. you're such a scared little kid, you don't want to leave this damn gate and you're making up excuses. if you're the guardian, you can freeze the place. or didn't you know that? ugh, i am so done with you, i'm sorry i ever thought i could be your friend!" Desire snapped, smacking Lymbo across the face before she could even register what Jedah had said. walking away, the blonde's visage seemed to flicker from her typical innocent look to a dragonic beast as she went to the edge of the water.

"..... huh... way to go. i've never seen her blow up at anyone besides me. you've changed her." Serenity snorted, watching her sister sulk at the water's edge.

Having taken a few steps away from the twins when Desire snapped, the three brothers found themselves all standing behind Chestra to look at the symbols he was drawing out. ".... that looks like a power enhancer from the lightning demons..." "that, or its another circle for extending life. either way, i'm going to need to get a copy of it for my book." "you're obsessed with these, you know that, right?" "you would be too, if you had them. but no, if i don't learn how to add these to you dorks you'll never make it to the big fight with me." Adra chuckled, acting as if nothing else had happened. Turning to look at Chestra once more, the crow gave a smile and crossed his arms. "y'know, my dad's asked me to handle relations between us because he's stepping down soon? at least that's what he's been saying."

I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:31 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Ooh. Their first fight. Is this already the end of their relationship? Tune in next week to find out," Jedah snickered as Lymbo stood there stunned. He hadn't expected her to slap him. She didn't seem like the girl who'd slap someone though she'd most definitely punch them. The bat demon was about to step between Lymbo and the girls when the gravity manipulator's shoulders slumped and he made a small step forwards. As if noticing his movement, he flicked his middle finger at Jedah before doing the same to Serenity though the first's bats shot out of his body to keep her from getting thrown backwards like he had. "Don't do it, Lymbo. Ow. My spine... I landed on a rock."

xxxxxContinuing his approach, Lymbo hesitantly lowered himself into a crouch beside Desiré. "Is that really what you were trying to do? Besides checking out this place that is... I just... I've never been a people-person so I thought you were just trying to annoy me and get me into trouble... And yeah, I am a bit scared. I'm not like Chestra or Sedynn, Jedah or Nitanï. They're social butterflies and I'm... Not... Sorry for acting like a jackass," he murmured soft enough so only she could hear him. Flicking a stray silver hair from his face, he glanced briefly at the blonde before glancing back into the water. "And I didn't get the chance to thank you for trying to help me with him so... Thanks... Don't worry about forgiving me for it either. I don't deserve your forgiveness. I do know about freezing the gate though. I do it every time your dad sends me outside of Hell to fetch a human."

xxxxx"I heard something about that, but you're only one of many still. I've still gotta burst their bubbles," Chestra hummed calmly before stabbing his stick into the ground for a second time. Moving around so it could all be seen, his eyes opened back up so he could look up at the trio. Tapping a few of his marks in the dirt, he smiled as they lit up with a dark blue hued with a fiery red on Adra's arms. "Those are for things like longevity, stamina, and strength boosters. The others are gifts bestowed upon you from others you've befriended or simply conquered already. These gifts can be simple like how Lymbo's wind ability can only create thin films around himself as a barrier or they could be as complex as Sedynn's ability to filter air or Nitanï's ability to fix broken bones to the point that no sign of it exists. It depends really. This is the gift of electricity and this one of wind. Water and ice are these two which is why they're so close. Easy, no?"

xxxxx"Quite. Told you that you were intelligent," Sedynn smiled lightly, the scribbled words and designs in the dirt bursting up into a white flame. Lifting his hand up, the doodles lifted off the ground with the fire only to turn into a small deep red notebook the fire demon caught with ease. Holding it out to Adramalech, he flashed him a slight smirk. "Let us know if you need your manual updated. Hm? Mm... Extend your arm out, Crow. Chestra requested it of me and I don't intend to deny him this request. Since you are an obvious ally to Chestra, he wishes to do this in good faith. Just do understand, betray us and we'll both be coming after you."

xxxxxTapping his feet against the ground, Chestra grabbed Jezebeth's shirt and tugged on it. "Are y'all gonna leave and not play any games with us after Sedynn's done with Adra? I'd really like to play at least one game with you three. Please?" he asked him, a pout having settled into place. Ugh. It sucked being the shortest out of everyone here, but he had to make due. At least it made people feel safe and comfortable around him until he pulled a stunt like killing another king.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:33 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxglancing to the side at him, the demoness gave a light nod and unfurled from her ball so she could sit appropriately. "Well, yeah. Everyone I know who came from here told me there was still someone left here, and I know I'd feel horrible if everyone I ever knew left me alone. So I thought I'd try and make friends with you.... Guess I went about it the wrong way, huh?" She sighed, looking up from the ground at him finally.

"Thank you, Jedah." Serenity mumbled as she, her feet touching the ground lightly before she went over and offered her hand to him. "Want me to take a look? I can make you some ice?" She mumbled, smiling lightly at him.

"Fair enough. and thank you for the book. Makes mine at home look like crap. May I enquirer as to what you're adding, though?" Adra drawled, holding the new book in his left arm as his right was extended towards Sedynn, a curious look on his face. Glancing to his brother, who seemed to be awaiting his approval of Chestra's question, he nodded lightly only for Jezebeth to turn and look at the young king and smile. "Sure, we'll hang out for a bit. What kind of games did you have in mind?" he nodded, smacking Eurynome so he wouldn't eavesdrop on Desiré and Lymbo.

I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:02 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxMuttering something incoherent, the demon made a brief wave over him as if dismissing Serenity's thanks. "It's fine, it's fine. I couldn't get enough bats out in time to catch both of us so I deliberately chose to protect you. Even if you ladies don't like being girly-girls, I decided that I'd become a bit more prim and proper. Lame as it may be, I get more respect from the higher ups though the demons I grew up with say I've gotten uptight," Jedah murmured while staring up at the deep red that was the sky - or ceiling? - of the gate. Seeing the female's hand extended to him, he accepted the help only to tisk unhappily at the tears in his jacket's sleeves. Dammit! This was exactly the reason he hadn't wanted to get roped into Chestra's games. Sighing heavily, he gave a faint nod while removing his jacket to eye the holes on the back. Ugh. He should return to his tanktop and shorts for now and so he did, his jacket turning into bats while the others rejoined with his body. "That'd be nice... Made it easier than a button-up shirt too. I'm gonna hafta ask those slutbags to fix my jacket and get the dirt out of my shirt now though. He did that on purpose too. My one good set of clothes that don't make me look ten and one of these idiots has to ruin it."

xxxxx"Yeah. It'd've been much easier with far less sparks flying if you'd've just told me rather than trying to be nnonchalant about it" Lymbo chuckled softly, his deep hunter green eyes with just a hint of blue glancing quickly over his shoulder at the others. It didn't look like anyone had noticed him actually chuckling... Except maybe the eavesdropper. Ooh. He'd love to crush that dillhole right now. "Thanks again then, Desiré... You've actually made this day kind of... Interesting. In truth, you've brought out a part of me I didn't even know I had. You got me to be active again so... I'd like to try out some new things outside of this gate with you. If you don't mind introducing me to these new and different things that is."

xxxxx"It's a gift from Chestra through me to you, Adra. Think long and hard about it. And it's already in the book so enjoy. That also means your brothers aren't allowed to have this either. This is meant for you and you alone," Sedynn responded while quickly slapping his arm against Adra's. As soon as the arms made contact, both arms burst up into multi-colored flames that seemed to start creating a pattern on the crow's arm. It ended as quickly as it began though and the fire demon general briefly blew on his own arm where a circle matching the one now on Adra's arm encircled the muscle while he pulled his arm away. Smiling lightly at Chestra bouncing around in joy at the answer he was given. "Let's call it an upgrade for you. It's an incomplete upgrade, but an upgrade nonetheless. As my own skills advance, so too will yours. The matching circles will alter themselves on their own to suit what I've given you. Perhaps it'll even upgrade your cunning. Hahaha!"

xxxxx"Sedynn, don't tease the crow. I'm glad y'all are gonna stay for a bit. Well, we were gonna play some card game with Serenity called BS, but we can do something else if you'd like. We might not know some games like those card games, but we can learn quickly so it shouldn't be a problem if y'all wanna play something else," Chestra cheered while still hopping around like a bunny hyped up on sugar and coffee. The only time he stopped was when he pounced on Adra's brother in a tight hug that only seemed to be growing tighter. Then Sedynn tugged him back by the shirt. "Yeah yeah. Don't squeeze so tight, Chestra. You're gonna crush him. And you're being a sneaky snake by playing up that fragile child-like body of yours, facial expressions along with cuing up the waterworks included, to make them stay and play games with you. Why can't you do that with the idiots who you keep sending to me?" "Heh. My bad. No, I'm not. I'm not being a sneaky snake at all. I just happen to be really short, look extremely fragile and express genuine feelings of being unhappy that my friends only stop by for short visits just to ask about circles. It's depressing not getting to just hang out with friends anymore. You're family, Sedynn, and so was most of the kids here, but I have friends on the outside too. As for why I can't use it on them, we both know that'd look unprofessional so I push them your way while grumbling about how they're idiots who can't connect the dots." "Deceptive little snake... See? He's very witty and smart behind that doofy grin and childish behavior."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:18 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxNodding lightly, the red eyed twin sat behind him and began carefully touching the spots on his back that were covered in dirt to see where she'd have to apply ice. "i'd offer to heal these, but to be honest, my sister is the better healer. i'm better at burning and freezing things while that one can manipulate water and air particles with the blink of an eye." she mumbled, glancing over his shoulder to where her sister was for a moment.

"alright, we can do something outside of here. it's just a matter of getting the others to leave as well. i think Chestra just convinced the troublesome trio to hang out here and play with him..." the demoness drawled, a grin on her face as she stood.

"alright, i think i can deal with not sharing this one with them. besides, they're horrible with fire magic. Jezebeth can do illusions like there's no tomorrow, and Eurynome can heal and kill without a second thought, but ask them to do other kinds of magic and they're hopeless." he snorted, rolling his eyes at Sedynn's remark about his cunning. "i'm just as smart as you, wise a**. i just don't always exercise it."

"BS sounds fun and all, but we could always play something else, like dodgeball, or ghost in the grave yard. maybe something like blind man's bluff?" Jezebeth hummed, keeping Eurynome from eavesdropping by continuously jabbing his elbow into the other's side.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:23 am
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"Ugh. It's fine, Serenity. How many times do I gotta say that? Just tell me how bad it is. The jackass certainly didn't waste any time in kicking us away. Guess that's why they considered him ruthless once upon a time ago," Jedah sighed tiredly, his attention following every little creak, every movement and every word floating about the shore. Shaking his head slightly, he gave a soft snort. "Sounds like the lovebirds have made up by the way. I strongly believe they're gonna try dragging us out of the gate with them."

xxxxx"Pff. As if that's a challenge. And I can't exactly leave those four in here. They'll get frozen too if I leave the gate and if gone too long, questions will be asked. Watch and learn," Lymbo smiled before turning slightly towards Jedah and Serenity. How cute. The bat demon protected her as he would his brother. How chivalrous of him. "Oi! Jedah! Bye." "Wha-? No. Lymbo, don't-!" As quickly as he'd hurled the male earlier, the bat demon got snatched up into the air only to disappear. Shifting his gaze to Serenity, he lifted one corner of his lips before flicking his hand up and snatching her off of the ground to join the bat demon. "Guys, let's go. Y'all gotta leave first or you're gonna get frozen in time here."

xxxxx"Sure you are. Feel free to keep on telling yourself that," Sedynn snickered back. At hearing Lymbo saying something about leaving first, the fire demon's smile faded and his arm tightened around Chestra's shoulders. That gravity defying jackass would die a horrendous death if he tried snatching Chestra through another portal. "Dodge...ball? No. I'm not protecting you 'cause you're obviously stupid enough to suggest Chestra throwing projectiles at you. He's too lucky for your illusions to work on him and if he tosses a ball, it's probably going to keep bouncing around until we make it explode. What's ghost in the graveyard?"

xxxxx"You make it sound like I'd intentionally murder them. That's not nice, Dynn-Dynn," Chestra frowned slightly. At the fire demon's arm tightening around his shoulders, he gently set his hands on the other's arm with a small smile. Even after hurting him, Sedynn still felt he had to protect Chestra from not only others, but from himself as well. "Yeah yeah. Tell us about the ghost in the graveyard game? Will we be trying to get a ghost to come up from a graveyard? We're gonna have to play at wherever those two are taking us though 'cause it seems Lymbo has given in to Desiré's will." "Sorry, but you're still not that great at controlling your strength. It is shocking that he's given in to doing something though. He's never given in before... The hell? Lymbo dropped us through a portal instead of picking us up, the jackass. Aw. Poor Jedah. Looks like he got tossed and wound up with Serenity landing on top of him." "It's fun getting tossed by Lymbo."

xxxxxAppearing with Desiré in the same place as the others, Lymbo flashed a smirk at the blonde. "Tadah. Told you it wasn't a challenge to convince them to leave. Adra will most likely steal some of my gifts if I used the same trick with him as I used with your sister and they were already in such a large group so I just dropped them through a portal," the space manipulator hummed before standing upright and extending his hand out to Desiré. "Welcome to the human world, kiddies. I figured it's something different though I'd still avoid the humans. Last time I ran across more than just my target, I got smacked on the arm with... This. Been meaning to ask your dad about it, but keep forgetting." Removing a small metal cross attached to a long string from his pocket, he held it up so the group could see it followed by a slight shrug.

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:49 am
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxGrumbling to herself as she sat up, Serenity gave a huff and pulled herself up off of Jedah with a sigh. "s**t. sorry. i'm gonna smack that boy." she mumbled, pulling her hair from her face as she looked at the younger demon. "everything still mostly together?" she asked, completely ignoring the scrapes on her knees.

"well, that was entertaining." Jezebeth purred, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he looked around the new area. was this a cornfield? "why did you drop us in the middle of no where? we can't bug people if we're out here" he pouted, only to get smacked by Adramalech. "thats exactly why we're out here. i don't want you guys causing problems. we're not even supposed to be here, remember?" he huffed, shaking his head and exhaling a flame. "besides, there's no reason for us to torment the humans that are living in the neutral realm. we'd only get the attention of the bothersome angels. moron."

Looking at the object Lymbo held up, Desire flinched back for a second before raising an eyebrow at him. "how can you hold that thing without it burning?" she asked, tilting her head to the side while rubbing her shoulder. "huh, maybe its not blessed?" she mumbled, poking it with one of her fingers only to pull her hand away with a slight burn. "s**t. ow. that was dumb." she hissed, putting the finger in her mouth for a second.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:06 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxxGiving a low moan, the bat demon remained where he was laying. "He's trying to break my spine. He's totally trying to snap it like a twig. That's the second rock I've landed on... But yeah, you didn't hit anything important," Jedah grumbled before slowly sitting up again. Noticing the scrapes on her knees, he gave a soft sigh before hooking a hand behind the closest one and licking the wound. It wasn't usually something he'd show off as he didn't find it to be overly amazing, but the scrapes on the one leg wound up vanishing along with the sting. "Gimme your other leg. You're trying to help my back, I'll get rid of these scrapes from the dingledork tossing us."

xxxxx"Aw. I'm curious about these humans. But hey, this is my first time here so it's gonna be fun no matter where we are. Leggo, Sedynn. We're still in one piece and I wanna explore and play games," Chestra pouted before pulling lightly at the fire demon's arm. It was here that Sedynn tightened his arm around his shoulders. "Stay within my line of sight. I don't want you causing any trouble for us. Those angels are snooty little... We don't want to have to deal with them, simple as that. Now go tackle the eavesdropper." "Eury! Lift your arm up like a tree branch so I can swing on it. I get scolded for just hanging upside-down from a chandelier nearly everywhere else. What kind of games do you like to play?" As instructed, Chestra had zipped out of arm's reach of Sedynn and hopped up to hug Eurynome without knocking him over. It then just turned into his usual talkative playfulness taking over. Sedynn just gave a chuckle before raising a brow at Jezebeth and Adramalech. "So, what is this game of a ghost in a graveyard? Do you mind explaining it while he's clinging to your brother?/color]"

xxxxxFrowning slightly, Lymbo raised a brow while shifting the necklace in his hand a bit. "Is it supposed to burn?" he asked, his tone hinted with confusion. When Desiré mentioned something about it not being blessed, his head tilted to the side just a smidge. Was this one of those things they'd never been taught in that gate? It took him a little by surprise when he noticed her reach for the necklace, touch it and then snatch her hand back. Tucking it back into his pocket, the gravity demon's shoulders slumped forward. "S-sorry... I didn't know that was gonna do that... Why'd it do that to you and not me?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:40 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"hm? oh..." the red eyed girl nodded, shifting so that her other leg was in a spot for him to get to, she gave a sigh and looked around for a moment. "thank you. you didn't have to do that." she mumbled, a smile on her face as she noted some odd shape off in the distance. Was that a human house? Turning her attention back to Jedah she smiled lightly and held out her hand as a large portion of ice formed in it. "here, this should help, a bit."

Chuckling lightly, Eurynome lifted his arm and smiled at Chestra. "mostly i like to wrestle with Jez. since neither of us are strong enough to be candidates for dad's position, we've resigned ourselves to just protecting our brother." he drawled, shoving his other hand into his pocket while glancing to Jezebeth.

"ghost in the graveyard is basically a combination of tag and hide and seek. one person hides, the rest of us try and find them, once found, the person who finds them screams ghost in the graveyard. The player who finds the ghost is safe. All the other players must race back to base. The ghost tries to tag someone before they do and that player is it for the next round. it's better played in the dark," the illusionist drawled, scratching at his arm as he noted the symbol that Lymbo had shoved away in his pocket.

"dunno. might have to do with daddy." Desire mumbled, pulling her finger from her mouth with a sigh. great. there's another scar to add to the list. Glancing up at lymbo once more the demoness gave a sigh and shook her head again. "its still fairly odd that you can hold that. most demons can't touch those. i can't even look at it without getting a headache."
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:39 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

xxxxx"It's no big deal. An eye for an eye is all," Jedah mumbled in response, his hand hooking itself behind her knee once more. Running his tongue over the scrapes, he appeared to be very focused on what he was doing. Unfortunately for anyone who thought his focus was on minor healing, his attention was actually on the surrounding area and all of the liveliness even out in a cornfield in this realm. After releasing her leg and catching her words in what he could only call an echo effect, he took the chunk of ice and set it against his back, a small set of bat wings wrapping around it so he didn't have to keep holding it in place. "Thanks... There's a lot of activity around here. Birds, insects... Sorry if my responses are a bit delayed, but I'm getting a lot of echo effect from all of the activity and words being spoken."

xxxxx"Hey, hey. Eury, I think the echo effect of the critters here are starting to drive Jedah batty," Chestra snickered while hopping up and taking hold of Eurynome's arm. Swinging from the other's arm, he began humming cheerfully though it was obvious he was trying not to hurt the other by swinging a bit too hard. Briefly opening his eyes to look up at the demon, he smiled a bit more gently rather than mischievous. "Then y'all are good brothers to want to protect him. Dynn-Dynn said something similar after he recovered from... The incident with the previous sky demon king. He said even though he wasn't as strong as me, he'd always be there for me and he'd never hold me accountable for accidents. My temper can be a dangerous thing after all. I tried to make a guy shut up and stop pushing the only real family I know around. By now everyone knows how that concluded and other kings are insulted a child took out one of their buddies. I wish they'd stop whining about it behind my back and just bring it up. Well, they don't get a choice but to voice their opinions now that I've set up a meeting with them and I don't doubt they will be even more insulted with my idea to settle their complaints."

xxxxx"He likes hide-n-seek and it doesn't sound like he'd do any damage... I suppose that'd be alright to play. Sounds fun. Crow, you feel up to getting the others' attention?" Sedynn nodded after a few moments of silent deliberation. It was indeed a safer game than most they'd played before so why not? At having Chestra's joke about Jedah being driven batty click, he let out a snort before starting up laughing altogether. Jedah hadn't found it funny, but it was funny to Chestra and Sedynn.

xxxxx"Ugh... Yet another thing that makes me seem weird. And here I thought the weirdest thing about me was that I'm like the only demon that can alter space. Now I'm the weird space demon that can touch this lowercase T whereas it hurts most demons. Nice to know I'm that weird. Not as weird as Veda or Chestra, but still pretty damn weird," Lymbo sighed tiredly before glancing at the girl's fingers. Crap. Now there was a pang in his chest that hurt since there was now a mark on her hand from him. Slowly reaching out and taking her hand into his own, he let out a slow breath before letting a wind pick up around them and he started sparking again. As it settled back down, he removed one of his hands only to smile lightly and shift her hand to where she could see the scarring was gone. "Minor trick Nitanï taught me. It wasn't long since you touched it so I was able to speed up the healing and alter the scarring to look like normal skin. It hurt, but I did kind of hurt you so it was a fair trade. Sorry again..."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items