Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 110: Basic Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:38 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena sighed heavily
"im sure its not, the rest of my children are grown up and left. All I have left is Amu and Yama....and my grandson Eric, but he's a teenager." Kalena said answering Namia's question first.

"It was X. She's crawling in the vents again to avoid me."

She sat down and picked up Amu and Yama putting them into her lap.
"I know I shouldn't have left you two on Tagonia, but the worlds were screaming. I can hear the worlds that are about to fall apart to something and I had to leave immediately" she sighed

"still....its no excuse for leaving you two behind. I mean, to put it like this, you can smell what happened to me recently. Lets just say...." she rubbed her head, she didn't want to say that a student got angry at her and pushed her into a lake.
"Im a horrible swimmer in water that smells fowl."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie smiled more as the boys replied with a happy face. "You two are nobodies? I haven't seen a nobody except for the ones Xero....." Rosalie stopped as she felt the cold of darkness from Xero's glare, but it lasted only a moment for his eyes shifted towards a vent in the ceiling where a loud noise was coming from. He did not move for Kalena could handle anything that came there way, but he doubted he would let her have all the fun.

Rosalie stood with the boys as Kalena flew to the vent. Xero watched close and saw flames erupt. The smell of the flame and power he felt. No mistaking it was X. He called out to Kalena as she landed once more.
"Kalena, what did you do to X? Why is she hiding from you?"

Mood: Worried
Party: Rosalie
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

OOC sad (Kiru Xero was not talking it was Rosalie. The voices are color coded))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:24 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

"im pretty sure I just said that they aren't nobodies. The only nobody I know about in the area was the girl crawling in the vents." Kalena said finishing cleaning her face.

She looked at Xero
"I didn't do anything to her. Not this time at least. She's just scared to be in the same room as me. I think she knows that her friend pushed me off a bridge in the City of Bells."

Kalena immediately slapped her hands over her mouth, she just said what she didn't want to say.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:06 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie gave a look of confusion as she spoke. "But, how they got here was the same portal magi of Nobodies and I thought you were just saying not all Nobodies are bad. I am so confused." As Rosalie stood confused trying to collect her thoughts, Xero made eye contact with Kalena and spoke softly some words. He spoke a wind base spell that allowed him to speak to Kalena as though he was whispering in her ear so none else can here. Rosalie once said that it was like they were speaking in each other's minds. Kalena, I would like to know more. I have promised that I would keep X safe and I might as well know. If you don't tell me I will just ask her. I am sure you can manage to use the same magi as me to communicate back or have a way of your own so we can speak in privet.

Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 am
hector the true

Kalena nodded to xero.
(Not home atm. Bbl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:13 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena nodded to Rosalie's explanation.
"yes, your right, however, remember when I said not all nobodies are evil, one of their friends could have did the portal here. From where I left them to here is quite a distance and needs very strong magic and concentration. That's as lesson I learned several years ago, before, I was just like everyone else who's had contact with the nobody organization, that all nobodies are bad. However, some that seem bad may in truth be forced to do bad things. "

She looked towards Xero however then looked at everyone
"and even though they were forced, some of them are as innocent as a newborn child that were given a bad hand at life and forced. Long story short, im still skeptic about most nobodies but some I know are good but I still have to keep a extra eye on them. I can give you a really good example, Jaster....technically currently the teacher of advanced sparring class. His nobody was forced out of him, Jax. Jaster's a really good person, a bit of a clown though. Jax on the other hand likes to cause trouble and problems for everyone around him. He also has murderous tendencies. I trust Jaster, Jax is another story."

She looked at Xero and sent him a telepathic message ((Only Xero can hear this))
"X, the last time I checked, was easily manipulated by any nobody seeking power. However on her own, she's alright. When I first met her, she attacked and killed several wielders and escaped. The next time I met her, she was as shy as she is now. I saw a threat to the school so I started to have her executed, however my third son that hasn't left became friends with her and stopped me from harming her. I do not have too much of a problem with her now, the only problem is that she springs surprise attacks when she's doing something she knows she shouldn't be, like sneaking around the academy in the ventilation shafts."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:28 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie gave a look of awe or realization as Kalena spoke her answer. But Kalena just said she was once part of Organization XIII, does that make her a Nobody? "So are you a Nobody?" Xero's face had not softened at her response. I know of her past. I was told of it when her heart started to grow frost. I used the magi my master taught me, to save her. I can understand why many will clash with her, but why was she in the vent spying on you and what happened on your last mission? I thought it was odd that you returned without changing your wet swampy clothes. If you feel like I am intruding then good. I am a man of my word and not to mention I love collecting information so I am never in the dark.

Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:43 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

"I was never a nobody, however when I was a child, I was captured by the organization, so that's why I grew a suspicion and a bit of a disgust towards nobodies. That was until a few years ago when that is when I met a very young nobody girl named 'X'."

"actually, im sure X wasn't spying on us, more headed to a different room to meet another friend of hers that she hasn't seen in a while. I don't really allow X to leave the academy grounds on a chance that she might get kidnapped because she's so....naive."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:04 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"X? Xero isn't that the girl you were talking about? You didn't say she was a Nobody." Xero grinned and released his magi to speak aloud. "Yes Rosalie, that is the girl and Kalena you do not have to worry about her. If she gets into trouble I will know. She can contact me at any moment and the magi that only me and my master know uses our own life. You could say that her heart holds a small piece of mine." Rosalie looked at him in shock and anger. "You used twilight flame of life? Mistress Rukia told you about using that magi! Using pieces of your heart! You are in trouble because I am calling them! Xero had a look of fear upon his face. He forgot Rosalie knew the details of the magi and forgot that she has the talent to communicate with anyone any were no mater if something blocks all other contact. Hector Shi Hato and Rukia Seikatsu Hato are going to kill him.

Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia sat on one of the student desks, listening to the conversation between Kalena and the others. She didn't mind that nothing much would be learned today since she already knew enough about magic. She watched with amusement as the conversation turned into an argument between Rosalie and Xero.

[ooc:]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:08 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena sighed, she knew it would be hard to bring it back to actual classwork from this conversation.
"X...." she put her finger up, she caught herself before saying something inaccurate.
"...the last I checked, she couldn't hold her own heart. It might be possible that she can hold fragments of other people's hearts. I have watched her regain her own heart twice and then it almost making her die before it disappears and she's ok. She is a interesting yet rather confusing case. The exterior is a shy little girl with a almost pure heart but likes to be mischievous sometimes, however when I first met her, she was a ticking time bomb that killed several of my students after they put her into a oversized bird cage." her voice sounded angry saying that last sentence

She tossed up a fireball and then used graviga to make it explode like a firework.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:31 pm
kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

User Image

"Not to mention she's totally crushing on Alex!" Amu added to his mother's explanation. "She gets all quiet and stuff when he's near. Plus when they kiss, her face turns all red."

"That's sorta...rude." Yama said in a shy tone, having been dragged along to go see that sight. "So Mom, what happens if X doesn't have a heart? Will she just not be able to feel anything ever?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:51 am
Master Hato
Weapons Master / Keyblade Wielder

As the fireworks came a portal of spiraling darkness and light. Xero seemed to grow pale as death as Rosalie stood glaring at him in anger. A moment later a fist flew through the portal connecting with Xero's jaw and sending him flying into some tables. "Fool!" A man stood in front of the portal. He looked as though he was a man who saw a lifetime but at the same time he appeared only in late twenties. Xero laid against the wall with tables and chairs smashed around him. The man walked over to him and picked Xero up by his shirt collar. "Who the hell do you think you are!"

Mood: Normal
Key Blades:Gekkō Buki
Fate

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

Mistress Hato
Sage / Keyblade Wielder

A young girl carrying a scythe walked out behind the man. She stood by Rosalie and waved her hand and the portal closed. Hey Rosie, why are you two in this dump of a school. The girl seemed very perky but her eyes the shined with life also showed decades of experience.

Mood: Calm
Key Blades:Lunar Light
Destiny

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:50 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena goes silent thinking about that. She had completely forgotten. She looks at Yama to answer his question.
"well....to be completely honest, im not too sure what will happen to her. Nobodies can emulate emotions and sometimes act on them, X can grow a heart, but when it grows too much, it makes her ill. My theory is that she can feel emotions and act on them when she's around people, but when she's left alone, it might be possible that she's a stone wall."

She saw two people appear near Xero and Rosalie. She gave a low growl when a older man attacked Xero and the older woman said that the academy was a dump

"excuse me" she said gently politely to Amu and Yama placing them off of her before she stood up

"Who are you two?" Kalena said a bit irritated towards the two Masters in the room. She was ready to fight if she needed.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:19 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

The man held Xero above him as Xero smirked at him with a little blood mark from where he was hit. "How are you Master Hector? Get bored alone in your world? Hector sighed and threw Xero back towards the group. Xero, you smart alec b*****d, you disappoint me. As Hector focused on Xero the girl with the scythe and Rosalie spoke. "Good evening, Mistress Rukia. *sigh* You know I don't like you calling me that."
"Come on Rosie, no need to get so whiny. Huh?" Rukia turned to face Kalena who seemed to challenge her. She smiled and flicked her scythe behind her in a position that she could swiftly strike from using speed and wind magi to increase her speed. "Who are you child to question us? I may look young and adorable, but I can take on even the head..... Wait one moment. You are Kalena Keeper. You run this dump last time I heard. Rukia was being a brat and Hector knew it so he walked over to her and picked her up by the back of her shirt. "Love, is it necessary to rial up the girl? I mean she is no longer the Head Master. Besides we came her because of Xero's recklessness not to pester the people of this god forsaken place." Xero brushed himself off and stood tall he had a plan. If he was going to be punished, he might as well turn it into a work out and train with his swords.

Mood: Hyped
Party: Hector
Rukia
Rosalie

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
Kingdom Key Academy