Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:29 am
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

X put up no resistance to a ring being placed on her finger. When the magic inside the ring activated, the darkness around the medallion started to dissipate. X blinked her eyes a few times before looking up to see Nami, Ruen, and Jaster around her.
"I feel.....tired. Entire body....tired." X said slowly.

Jaster smiled
"X, who are we?"

X groaned some then looked up at Nami.
"big sis Nami" X smiled weakly before closing her eyes. She seemed exhausted.

Jaster sighed
"she's probably exhausted, she was when the academy's magic got a hold of her and she became tame....ish."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ruen's head popped back out the door. "Come on in for some tea."

Supporting X, Nami walked into the house. Erin followed suit. They walked in to find Ene and Wakai already pouring tea. Ene waved with a peace sign. "Hiya."
Nami smiled. "'Ello."
Erin plopped down at the table without making a noise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:31 am
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

X stumbled a few times until she fell flat onto the ground

Jaster sighed and lifted X up a little bit putting her back on her feet.
"one foot in front of the other."

X fell a few more times before reaching inside and sitting on the floor, giving up walking.
X looked up at Ene.
"hi Ene." she said exhausted, like she was hardly there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:48 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"You men to tell me that no one tried putting the same spell into a ring or jewelry so she could go places normally? I led that research front, by the way." Ruen raised a hand.
"Bit impulsive, aren't we?" Erin grinned.
"Boy, you are gonna push me to the edge." Ruen threatened and took a step at him.
Nami stood up and put her hands out against both of their chests. "Am I really gonna get stuck playing mediator between you two?" She sighed.
Ene stopped pouring the tea. "Oh... okay.... I'm confused..."
"Don't worry about it, Ene. Just two boys being thick headed." Nami replied.
Ruen and Erin yelled at the same time."I am not thick headed!"
They looked at each other then away with their arms crossed.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:00 am
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Jaster sighed and lifted X onto a seat. He rubbed his head and covered X's ears during the yelling.
"X might need time to get used to the magic, I can sense from here that its putting a strain on her. New magic on her that is."

He chewed on his lip deciding to tell Ruen more but not right now.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:10 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen walked in. He looked at them in astonishment with his arms folded. What's going on here?"
Kurona shrugged. "I dunno anything."
Erin and Ruen looked to Jaecen. They both rubbed the backs of their heads. "Nothing..."
Erin replied, too. "What he said."
Nami shook her head and sat back down, letting X rest her head on her lap. Ene sat next to Nami and wrapped her arms around Nami's free arm. Kurona looked at the group before walking out of the kitchen. "Where're you going?"
Kurona waved back at him. "My room, duh."
Jaecen put one hand to his head. "This might be a little more troublesome than I had imagined..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:30 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked in as well, folding her arms, "Ah, the whole family's here, good." she said as she looked at the Light family, she then noticed Jaster as well, "Oh, and a guest as well."

Wakai had made treats while everyone had been settling in, walking to the table, "Here you go, you guys should eat this with the tea." She put a plate down that had many different kinds of cookies on it, "I really hope I didn't overcook these or anything." she said, laughing a bit nervously.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen shook his head and frowned. "My goodness... Where to begin...?"
Ruen smiled apologetically. "I, uh, took it upon myself to bring 'em here."
"What about the door to the Academy?" Jaecen asked.
Ruen grinned. "Set that up before I went to get them. It's in the Dojo Dorm at the end of the hall."
Ene, Nami, and Erin looked at each other before Jaecen began to explain everything. "This'll be home, from now on. Ene will attend school here-"
"What?" She whined.
Jaecen shot her a dirty look, which silenced her. "And the twins will attend the Academy, as normal. Seeing as how you two have your classes and everything, I'm not pulling you from them. It'd be a waste."
Erin waved a hand. "So, the short stuff gets stuck at a real school and we're still doin' time at Kingdom Key Penitentiary."
Ene's face went a cutesy-angry. "I am not short!"
Nami sighed. "What about X?"
"She's free to do as she pleases, between coming home and going to the Academy. One of you three will have to be around her when you can. As for rooms, Nami and Erin will have their own rooms. Ene and X will share a room. Erin's got my old bedroom at the end of the hall."
"It's not all crap, is it?" Erin frowned.
jaecen rolled his eyes. "I can always take the computers and game stations away."
Erin put his hands up. "F'rget I said a thing."

Ruen smiled and watched Jaecen take charge. He whispered to himself, amused. "He was a good choice for Patriarch."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:50 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

Jaster, whom was standing up still, silently waved to Tsuyoi and Wakai. He smirked.
"man you got me right after I ate lunch!" he laughed some

X seemed exhausted from going from one place to another, and to the academies magic work around her. She glanced over at Ene who was annoyed at Erin for calling her short. She however understood what Erin said, Kingdom Key Penitentiary. Sometimes it did feel like that.

She then heard Nami ask about herself, Light's answer made her confused. She was free to travel back and forth, at least she would have to be accompanied by her older siblings. She closed her eyes relaxing her head on Nami's lap. She was too exhausted to say awake.

Jaster looked down at X.
"for now, I think she should return to the academy. Eric would want to know as would Sasha."
He looked straight at Jaecen and Tsuyoi "So are you two eloping to get married or what? I mean, it would be awesome for the same person who taught Kalena and you, Jaecen, to teach Advanced Sparring." he had a jokester smile wide on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:29 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He waved his hands. "No, nothing like that. We still plan on teaching at the Academy. Our classroom doors will have portals that bring students to the dojo and dorms on Manor grounds. Call it a getaway from the school bustle."

Erin stuck his tongue out at Ene. Ene stood up and kicked him in the shin. "Ow, what the hell?" Ene ran, going out the kitchen onto the outdoor walkway and jumping out into the yard. Erin chased after her.
Nami set her face on the table and groaned. "For once, can I have normal siblings..."

Jaecen rubbed the bridge of his nose. Ruen chuckled and set his hands on his waist. "Y-yeah, why don't we go do that?" He picked up a tired X and held her. "Jaster. Wakai. Come on. We gotta go explain what's going on to the higher ups... Tsuyoi, y-you mind watching them and making sure they don't kill each other?"
Nami stood up. "Papa, where did you say my room was?"
"When you go up the staircase, it'll be the first door on your left." He instructed.

Kurona sat on her bed and tinkered with an old brain teaser puzzle she had found on the floor of her room.

(OOC: Hey kalena. Could I make the Light Manor a separate topic in this forum?)
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:52 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((OOC: sure, no problem. Well....slight problem but i'll bring it up in the rp later. Although I like the idea of bringing students to the light manor as a dojo area, it could also be seen as a risk to someone wanting to blow up the entire house gonk Im just saying. But yeah, its no problem ^w^))

User ImageUser Image

Jaster watched what happened between Ene and Erin. He softly sighed
"at least you have siblings, Nami."

He opened his hand for Jaecen to lead on.
"I haven't heard a word from DIZ or Eclipse so technically the academy should be back in Kalena's hands, even if she's not supposed to be headmaster anymore. I know she hasn't left the academy grounds but where....ugh...sometimes she makes it hard to find her."

X's clothes changed back while she was asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Kurona heard the screams of laughter from Ene outside. She opened her window and yelled out to both of them. "Knock it off!"
Erin and Ene looked up to see Kurona. They looked at each other and shrugged. Ene grabbed Erin's hand. "you've gotta check out the garden. It's simply calming."
"Wot? Ene!"" He didn't fight her as she led him to the garden.

Kurona came down the stairs in time to catch Jaecen before he left. "I'll help keep the peace." She said, a bit agitated.
"What's got under your skin?" Jaecen asked.
Her face went red and she looked away. Nothing a guy would understand."
Jaecen nodded, noticing her embarrassment. "R-right then.
"

Nami walked to the stairs but decided to return tot he kitchen table. She poured a cup of tea for herself. Ruen disappeared. "I'll see what I can do."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:46 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded when Jaecen left her to watch the kids, but she was unsure that she'd be able to watch them by herself. So when Kurona had volunteered to watch them as well, she felt relieved. Plus, Wakai was here to help as well...though, she wasn't sure Wakai would be as helpful.
Wakai sat down, giggling a bit, "This place really is starting to become lively with the whole family here." she said with a smile. She was enjoying herself.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona sat down at the table and slammed her head on the table, rattling the dishes. She groaned. "Why do boys have to be morons?"
Nami tilted her head to the side. "whatever do you mean? It isn't Erin or Papa, is it?"
She sat back up and stretched. "No, just people getting under my skin."

Erin and Ene walked back into the house. Ene had a handful of flowers and Erin had a single lily in his hand. Ene tried pushing Erin but was unsuccessful. "Do it!"
He turned his head. "Yeah, yeah. Don't push." Erin walked over to Tsuyoi and handed her the lily and rubbed the back of his head, looking away. "Ene and I... picked this out of the beds and, well, she wanted me to give it to you."
"I did not. You said you'd do it." She rebutted.

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:49 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Erin, and then the lily that he had held towards her. She grabbed it and stared at it, smiling before looking back at Erin. She put her hand on Erin's head, "Thank you Erin." she said before grinning. She then looked at Ene, noticing the handful of flowers she held. She raised an eyebrow, "I hope Ruen won't get mad from you picking those flowers."
Wakai titled her head at Kurona before passing her a cookie, "Here, you look like you need something to lighten up." she said. "Th-There's also tea, if you want." she said, looking at the teapot.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items