Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Main Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:59 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

Denver's eyes flashed and flames formed into a Phoenix and flew above the shadows and shot two fire balls around them. Flames around Denver's hand ignited activating the spots where the Phoenix shot at and magical runes began to glow around the shadows creating a massive explosion leveling the area."To be truthful it was the Phoenix that did that one I lost control for a moment I can only do basic stuff from my own spells I made to Firaga. " User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:08 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
Once the flames around them were gone, the shadow clones had to deal with a Phoenix made by Denver that had shot down two fire balls around them. Upon impact, runes seemed to form where the fireballs hit and then a massive explosion had engulfed them.

Koko didn't show much of a reaction to the explosion, but she did look at Denver when he spoke of not being in control of the Phoenix. "Hmm? That so...so it's the Phoenix that you can't control?"

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:18 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

Denver looked at Kokomo and nodded."You can say that it's living magic inside me that fights for control... the Nobodies made me enraged which makes the Phoenix go berserk which ended me trying to hurt my friends I want to get stronger to control it or perhaps me and it becoming one entity so we will be whole." User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:58 am
»»»Koko«««

User Image
Koko put a finger to her chin and tilted her head a little, "Hmm, I see...well then, now we know what to work on first." With a snap of her finger, a shadow clone of herself formed from behind the Odayaka clone. It then held the Odayaka clone into a choke hold and distanced itself from Denver. "Now, I want you to use your phoenix to take out my shadow clone without hurting the little one." she said before looking at her shadow clone and nodding. The shadow clone then began to tighten its grip onto the Odayaka clone as it seemed to begin to choke it, "You'd best hurry too." she said as she looked at Denver.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:50 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

Denver looked at the shadow choking the O'Day aka clone to say he was angry by this was an understatement the Phoenix rose above him and shot towards the two. As it was gaining speed it was planning on striking both of them down much to Denver'so resistance he struggles to make it change coarse as it continues it's defiance to Denver'so will to control it."You... will listen to me I will not allow you to use me again and hurt my friends! .... Listen to me... Listen to me damn you! You will obey me!"It closed in and before it made contact it split apart and went around the O'Day aka and slammed into the one choking her smashing it against the rocks along the island in a fire inferno. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:00 am
»»»Koko«««

User Image
The Koko clone turned into ash again when it was smashed into a rock. And the Odayaka clone fell to its knees, rubbing its neck before looking up at Denver. Koko stood up and dusted off any sand that stuck to her clothes and walked over to the Odayaka clone. She then began to examine it, "Hmm..." she was looking if there were any sorts of injuries on her. She nodded, and looked at Denver, "I must say, you did better than I expected. Bravo." she said before clapping a few times.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:16 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

Denver walked over to Koko and looked out to the sea wondering what the others are doing at this time."You aren't as surprised as I am.... This is why I can't be around my friends it will hurt them if I tried practicing with it at the Manor. Knowing them they are looking for me which is why I need to leave this Island quick..."He sighed looking towards the direction of the Manor Odayaka constantly on his thoughts. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:00 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
Koko hummed to herself a little before nodding, "I see...well, unless you have a ship or know how to open a dark corridor or some sort of portal, you're stuck here." she said before looking at the Odayaka clone. She nodded at it, in which it nodded back and sunk into the ground into a shadow before reforming with Koko's shadow. Koko then looked at Denver, "And I'm gonna tell you right now, making a dark corridor or a portal requires a lot of training time."

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:09 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

Denver looked at her and he already knew of a possible way to leave."I was thinking about taking a boat to the main land or something heading into town to hop on the next boat out of here..."He sighed anywhere was better then being around his friends during his worse hour."Look... I'm glad you helped me with my issues but I'm heading back to town you are welcome to tag along but if you have some things to take care of we will have to part ways." User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:41 am
»»»Koko«««

User Image
Koko smiled at Denver, "As fun as it would be to join you on your tough journey...I still need to fulfill my duties here." she said before looking at the other island. "Anyways...you need to find your strength on your own...I just simply helped improve your phoenix's capabilities." she said before looking back at Denver.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:26 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

Denver nodded and turned around and began walking back to town."Good luck on your duties... I hope our paths cross again."With that said he leaves to the town. {Exits.} User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:01 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
Koko bowed her head at Denver as he left, and then watched as he eventually out of her field of vision. She smiled, "Unfortunately...our paths will most likely cross...however, next time we meet...we may be enemies." A dark corridor opened up from under her, and she slowly sank into it. Once she was fully submerged into the dark corridor, it closes behind her.[exits]

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

Carter looked around, her knit cap sitting gingerly on her head. She fixed it and stood up with a very delicate and rather angry frown. "Cyka Blyat!" She swore, kicking up sand.
It was stressful. Really stressful. She had just been walking home from school. She was looking forward to her stepmother's cooking and her father's jesting. Her father was Russian by blood and her mother was an American. Her father's new hitch was Japanese. As a matter of fact, she liked her a lot more than she thought she would. But now, she was stuck on a beach somewhere in the ocean.
She huffed and sat down on a nearby bench, puffing her cheeks up. "So much for Japanese pancakes..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:17 am
User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

Carter looked up and down the beach. She sighed and stood up from her bench. "Well, guess sitting around will not do."
Carter started walking further down the beach. She stopped for a moment, hearing a whisper calling her. She couldn't make out what it was saying but it was tempting her to go inland and find a hidden flight of stairs. Carter weighed her options before curiosity got the better of her. She bit her lower lip. "I hope I'm right about this..."
[Exit to Light Manor:Woods]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash