Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Circe's Trials: Multi-week Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Fea Line rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:13 pm
10. [A real bra. (No more uncomfortable shells!)]: SUCCESS  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:23 pm
1. A Shell Comb With Pearl Studs Rimming The Top: SUCCESS
I was sure that this cave I came to would have some treasure I could bring to such a fine lady, but what could such a person possibly find? As I entered the tunnel, my eyes catch a glimpse of something in the sand. After moving some of the sand aside, my eyes came across one of the items I heard I could find her. Perhaps I could find the other treasures I'd here of as well?
2. A Chalice Made Of Pure Gold And The Rarest Of Rubies: FAILURE
Despite finding the chest that I had heard held the chalice in this cave, when I opened it all I could find was the dust that proved it once had sat there. Perhaps someone else had already looted this cave long ago, and I should bring my search else where for treasures?
3. The Silver Fork of King Midus: SUCCESS
After I found the chalice to be gone, I was sure the legendary Sliver Fork of King Midus would definitely not be here. After all, a King who could turn everything to gold couldn't possibly have a Silver Fork. However, as I came across a small wooden chest and became curious to see if anything was inside, I found myself staring at the legendary fork, a note from his majesty's queen confirming it.
4. The Rusty Copper Tooth Of A Dragon: SUCCESS
As to why a dragon would need a copper tooth puzzled me, as I would of thought a dragon would of wanted a golden tooth. However, I wasn't here to question why the dragon's dentist had picked out copper, but to find it. Among some ancient dentist equipment, I was able to find the tooth in a leather bag, rusty like the name would imply. Seriously, why copper?
5. A Clam Shell Pocket Watch: SUCCESS
As I made my way to the end of the cave, I saw a pocket watch sitting on a ledge on the wall, finding it to be beautiful looking for such a merphony as you. As I reached for the pocket watch and took it off the ledge, a secret door opened up to reveal more of the cave. Surely no one had ever found this before! A whole new layer of this cave!
6. A Lost Merphony Civilization Invention: SUCCESS
I had heard of a myth that there once was a time where there was a Lost Merphony Civilization, kind of like Atlantis actually. One day a chaotic event happened and they were forced to disperse away from the Civilization, leaving everything behind. When I found this... thing that is the myth that came to mind. Sure I don't know what it does, but it looks ancient and inventive, so it has to be from that myth... right?
7. A Merphony Statue: SUCCESS
As I came to a part of the secret second layer of the cave, I started to come across statues of Phonies of all types. As I searched among them, I finally found one of a Merphony! As I cleared the seaweed off it that had been trying to hid it, I found that it looked a lot like you even!
8. A Partridge on a Pearl Coral: FAILURE
I had never heard of such a silly thing in my life when my grandmother told me of a mythical Partridge on a Pearl Coral. Why would a partridge, a bird, sit on a pearl coral? Everyone new partridges sat in pear trees. However, my grandmother had convinced me to look for it in this cave, and so I did. I spent the whole time looking for it, but I never found such a thing.
9. A Necklace Made Of Smooth Stone Glass: FAILURE
Through out the whole cave there was many shell necklaces, but I wanted to bring to you a necklace made of smooth stone glass, broken glass that the ocean waves had turned into a smooth stone. As I was nearing the end of the second layer of the cave, it became clear to me I was never going to find you such a precious treasure. I had failed you.
10. A Bottle Of Ancient Perfume: SUCCESS
As I felt the cave, sorrowful on my lack of a find for the glass stone necklace, I suddenly remembered the bottle of perfume I saw near the entrance to the cave. Perhaps I could find it again and give it to you! I ran as fast as I could to the beginning of the cave on the first layer, seeing the bottle still there. As I picked it up, I came to realize this bottle of perfume was ancient! I had come across the perfect find for you, along with many other treasures for such a majestic merphony.  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
VerityHattress rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:24 pm
1. A shell comb with pearl studs rimming the top: SUCCESS  
VerityHattress rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:31 pm
2. A chalice made of pure gold and the rarest of rubies: FAILURE  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
VerityHattress rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:36 pm
3. The Silver Fork of King Midus: SUCCESS  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:49 pm
1. An ancient tome : SUCCESS
I rummaged through book after book in Rosewrite's house. He protested as I mad more and more of a mess, but I just could let this feeling go. Suddenly the heavy book was in my hand and I knew this was the one. With just one look inside and not being able to read a word of the ancient language... It was perfect!

2. Waterproof mascara: FAILURE
I'm not sure I wanted to help through the tears or lagoon waters, but either way when I went into the drugstore they only had regular mascara. In a fit of anger I tossed one of the makeup stands and ran out.

3. Birch tree bark: FAILURE
Just outside of the drugstore were birch trees. Perfect, my favorite kind of tree! In a frantic effort to find a gift from the heart I had found one. Too bad finger nails were not enough to get anything but splinters.

4. Gold fabric: SUCCESS
Returning home to nurse my hands and my bruised ego I looked in my closet to find a beautiful piece of gold fabric that I used in an art project. Score. 2 treasures!

5. A cursed necklace: SUCCESS
Fiddling with the fabric something fell to the ground. I reached for it but before I even touched it the thing hissed at me. It was a necklace. I used the fabric to pick it up and the seemed to be enough of a barrier... Scary, but another win for me!

6. Zen garden: SUCCESS
Wandering out of my apparently booby trapped room I see my stepfather's beautiful zen garden. Then I saw he wasn't home... I swiped it. Hooray another treasure for my Sea-Witch. <3

7. Elegant mirror: FAILURE
Now I decided to visit another phony friend, Sweet Bread. She seemed a little confused and was just trying to weigh me down with bread. Sadly I couldn't turn my nose and hands from the delicious food and then found myself looking at a mirror. "God, I'm getting fat. No more bread, Sweet Bread. Stop all production at once." She looked at me wide eyed as I grabbed the mirror. My butter covered fingers caused the mirror to slip right from my hands. Oops.

8. A jade comb: FAILURE
Licking my fingers I went to look for the next object. Ooooo, pretty comb. I picked up the heavy green comb and knew it was something I wanted to give to Circe. Sweet Bread looked at me with painfully sad eyes. It must be something she uses on all that hair. "Fine...."

9. Mail satchel: FAILURE
It was on to the next thing. I went outside and found a mail satchel along with a few rowdy dogs yipping in triumph. The must of gotten the mail man today. I was about to scoop up the mail when one of the dogs lifted it's leg and decided to pee all over the precious unopened letters. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't take it. That would be a federal offense after all.

10. Music box: FAILURE
Ugh. Come on. Anything at this point would be great. I looked for anything from Sweet Bread over to the lagoon where the purple mare would be. I did find a music box, but it didn't make any music.... In fact it may of just been a box. I looked in my hands and then to the lagoon. "4 treasures..... Good enough."  

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

-Yasha Alchemist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:50 pm
1. An ancient tome: SUCCESS  
-Yasha Alchemist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:52 pm
2. Waterproof mascara: FAILURE  

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

-Yasha Alchemist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm
3. Birch tree bark: FAILURE  
VerityHattress rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm
4. The Rusty Copper Tooth of a Dragon: SUCCESS  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
-Yasha Alchemist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:54 pm
4. Gold fabric: SUCCESS  
-Yasha Alchemist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 pm
5. A cursed necklace: SUCCESS  

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

-Yasha Alchemist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:57 pm
6. Zen garden: SUCCESS  
-Yasha Alchemist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:58 pm
7. Elegant mirror: FAILURE  

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

-Yasha Alchemist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:59 pm
8. Jade comb: FAILURE  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items