Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Silverlight (1x1 taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:44 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata giggled as James tried to bite her finger, his eyes filled with mischief. "Oh now you behave my little wolfy." She said nuzzling his chest in a playful way. She loved James so much and could tell he felt the same way. When he asked how she was feeling and if she wanted anything for the pain she shook her head and said "You're all I need my love." She then smiled as she kissed him passionately wanting to be with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:43 pm
Lupine Duchess

Trying to play innocent, James nuzzled the top of Sonata's head, when she nuzzled his chest playfully, making him chuckle. "I can't promise that I'll always behave, my wolf can be a bit of a trouble maker," he smiled at her softly, "I'll always be here when you need me, that I can promise." James kissed Sonata back, matching her passion, showing her that he wanted her by his side.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:19 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata smiled as he said his wolf could be a trouble maker. "All the more reason for me to love you." She said smiling as he made a promise to her. "I'm very happy we met James. I don't know what might have happened if we hadn't and I don't want to think about it." She said smiling as she nuzzled his cheek before snuggling against him. When morning came, Sonata had managed to get a little sleep. Jacob didn't want to wake Sonata but had the chef make her, James, Bridgette, and Blake breakfast. He assumed Leo had already left earlier that morning so he had the maid check before letting the chef know what to make. THen another maid knocked on the door, Sonata smiled as the maid entered and said "Good morning miss. Jacob wanted me to bring you, James and his friends some breakfast." Sonata smiled as Jacob came into the door. He'd already eaten but wanted to say good morning. Sonata smiled as Jacob climbed into the bed with herself and James. "Well good morning Jacob. Did you sleep okay?" She asked as he snuggled up to her being careful of her injury. Jacob nodded as Sonata smiled and kissed James on the lips to wake him up. "Wake up my love. Jacob had the maid bring us breakfast in bed." She said proudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:11 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Is that the only reason for loving me more?" James asked teasingly, kissing her head, listening to what she had to say. "I'm glad we met too, you're easily the most beautiful girl I've meet in my life, I don't have a problem admitting that to. But lets not think about that, we're together now, that's how it's going to be." Holding Sonata in his arms, James slowly fell asleep, until the next morning. James opened his eyes, feeling a pair of soft lips on his, knowing it was Sonata's lips instantly. Yawning a little, he said, "Did he now, well, that's nice of him."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:52 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata smiled as Jacob said "I thought I should do something nice since you saved sissy and made her happy." He smiled as Sonata pulled him into her lap and said "Oh Jacob. You're the sweetest little boy I've ever met. I'm just glad you were not hurt." She then kissed his cheek making him giggle as he hugged her then said "Daddy's really happy that you take really good care of me. He wants to pay your daddy back for giving him a job when no one else would. Only he's having trouble thinking of how to repay him. He wants to know if, since your birfday is coming up, if you wanted anything special made?" He smiled hoping that she would have some ideas. "Hmmmm well How about I have daddy come by to discuss something? I'll tell him as soon as he gets back that your daddy wants to see him. Sound good." She said smiling as Jacob nodded and said "I'll meet you two downstairs sissy!" He then left so James and Sonata could be alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:28 pm
Lupine Duchess

James waited until Jacob was gone from the room, before he sat up in bed, the covers sliding down his shirtless upper body, as he stretched out. "Well that's a nice offer, but your birthday is coming up? I should probably get you a little something, unless you say otherwise love." James said to Sonata, pulling her into his lap, then kissing her softly. It was a good thing Jacob said that her birthday was coming up, James didn't even know what day it was, but at least now he had a heads up.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:40 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata smiled kissing him back and said "You don't have to love. Just being with you like this is enough for me." She then smiled as she kissed his cheek and giggled as she looked into his eyes. Then she picked up one of the plates of food and smiled as she scooped up some food and said "Say ah." as she teasingly put the food to his mouth but she did it in a loving way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:40 pm
Lupine Duchess

"If you say so hun, but I'd still like to get you a small gift, it will be your birthday after all." James smiled back, getting comfortable, as Sonata picked up a plate of food. When she told him to say "ah", he chuckled lightly, yet did as she asked him, opening his mouth. Taking the food, he chewed and swallowed, before doing the same for Sonata. Sitting in bed, he fed her, while she fed him, until the food was completely gone; James sat holding Sonata in his arms. James then remembered something, placing Sonata in front of him with her back to him, he checked on her injury. "Looks a bit better, how does it feel?"  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:44 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"It hurts a tiny bit to the touch but its fine otherwise." She said smiling as she felt his hand on her back. It felt kind of good but hurt a tiny bit when he touched the wound that was under the bandage. Then she giggled when he touched a part of her back where she was ticklish. "That tickles love." She said smiling as she leaned back carefully and looked into his eyes lovingly hoping to have kids with him one day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:51 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kissing and nuzzling Sonata's cheek, James held her gaze, his hand rubbing her abdomen, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin. "I thought as much, though it should heal fine and without a trace, but are you really ticklish there? You shouldn't have told me that, I might use it against you love, you best be careful." He said to her, kissing her softly, realizing how much she meant to her. He wondered how much of a relationship she wanted, in all honesty, he would be extremely happy to be able to have as more than a girlfriend. If that happened, somewhere down the line, a family would be nice, but for now, have. Was going to focus on her.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:48 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Should I really? I love being tickled by you." She said smiling before she kissed him back giggling as she sat with him. Her black and lavender hair was shining in the light coming through the window. Later on Sonata's father came home and heard about what happened from one of the maids who helped to patch up Sonata. He was just relived that his little girl was safe. "I'm fine daddy." She said as he hugged his daughter gently. After he lost her mother when Sonata was born, he took great care to make sure she was safe and unharmed. Sonata smiled as he finally let her and James be together afterwards. She was currently with James looking at old pictures of when she was little. She thought it might help to plan out their life together. Then they saw a picture of her mother. Sonata smiled and said "From what I heard from daddy, she was the most wonderful woman anyone would know. He says I take after her personality wise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:29 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Yes you should, once your injury heals up, I'll be tickling you, just see you smile." James said to Sonata, as he rested his chin on her shoulder, taking hold of her hands in his. When Sonata's father finally returned home, James made sure to get fully dressed, before talking to him about what had happened. After explaining things, getting the okay to have Blake and Bridgette stay as his his security team, James was happy to be alone with Sonata. "Sounds like your mother was a good woman, I would have loved to meet her, get to know the person who gave life to such a beautiful daughter, you do look like her. But do you think she would have like me?" James asked Sonata, while he moved a bit of Lavender hair to the side, looking over her features, then at the picture of her mother.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:29 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"I think she would have loved to meet you." Sonata said giggling afterwards before she laid her head on James' shoulder snuggling with him since Jacob was at his house so his father could talk to Sonata's father about what he could do to repay them for giving him a job he loved to do. Sonata smiled as they looked at the pictures. She loved James and wanted him to be happy with their life together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:51 pm
Lupine Duchess

James smiled, if Sonata had a similar personality as her mother, then she was more than likely right about her liking him. Leaning back against the headboard if the bed, he hugged Sonata, as she snuggled up against him, kissing her nose. "You were pretty cute as a baby, but I must say, you are just gorgeous now. So, I've been wondering, are you wanting something more than a casual relationship?" James asked her, as they continued to flip through the pictures, pointing a few to her.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata smiled before hearing his question. "Of course I do love. I just didn't want to rush things between us because I wasn't sure what you wanted. I want to give you a family and for you to be happy." She said smiling at him snuggling up to him and nuzzling his chest wanting him to be with her.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff