Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:08 pm
And,
No More Rolling, Please!
The ORP will remain open for RP, but rolling is finished! ^.^
Thank you all those who came and played.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:59 pm
Collecting cans and battling pokemon had actually gathered a good deal of money for Nord. He was proud of himself... Well proud-er. It helped that he was also "taking care" of Tymiko. As the cold began to settle into Kodo, he had been able to buy them both jackets, scarves, hats, and gloves. Also some new clothes and a shave and haircut.

He felt better, more responsible. And so when the advertisement came out about enjoying the free ski-lodge, he put out the extra money to take them by train up there. It'd be fun. Hotsprings and snow, maybe get som food and relax by the fire. Ty would most likely enjoy it, he figured.

By the time they had arrived, large signs were in place banning catching pokemon. Nord wasn't too disturbed by that. He had been there for fun, not capturing pokemon. Regardless, it did feel like a lost chance.

"So, Ty? Do you want to go explore? Or go to the hotsprings? Or maybe go skiing? We could also make a snowman." Because who DIDN'T like snowmen?

Kitomyx

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:12 pm
[KO, Nicolette, Rosie]

Ooh, Kirk was here. Actually that wasn't terribly surprising now he considered it. Hot springs, they were civilized, unlike nature walks. He gave a smile, noticing the ladies, one looking familiar and ooh. That explained it, the tall good looking but somewhat dense doctor's friends.

Well that was mean, Dith had brains he just wasn't his type. Lex walked forward and slid into the water with a pleased noise and set his little bottle of sake on the rim.

Sideways followed and settled on the rim, the flareon ignoring the cold and curled up giving a soft 'Eooon'.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:59 pm
"Are you sure this is okay, Nord?" the girl asked uncertainly, not seeming to have been paying attention to the man's questions. "It's really nice for you to pay for everything, but...I really don't feel all that comfortable accepting it all. I want to be able to make it up to you and pay you back."

She cuddled the Mudkip that Nord had caught for her while he'd been training Bill. "At least the ski-lodge and the other stuff is free, I guess..." Looking around, the trainer brightened a little. "It's very pretty. I don't think I've seen snow like this before."

Tymiko

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:35 pm
"Of course I'm certain!" Nord chuckled softly and gently patted her back, "You've helped me a lot... Besides, you're too mature. You should be able to act like a kid!" Ty didn't have parents. It felt wrong to just... To never have been taken care of. Poor kid. Sighing softly, he smiled at her, "Friends help friends, hmm? I thought maybe a day playing in the snow would be good."

Oh? She hadn't? Was Kanto more of a warm and dry place? "Really? Well it's fun to play in, that's for sure."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 pm
Blood_Goddess
Jerome (Zacharie, Andre)

Citrine was just so excited to have someone to talk to. She had come here alone because... Well... She really only had one friend, and she didn't want to impose on Rosie and drag her all over Kodo. Not to mention she didn't know what to think of Luke. She wanted to be friends. But she'd need to meet him again for sure. So meeting Zacharie was like a blessing from Arceus! Maybe they could go skiing together, and then go to the lodge and talk over some cocoa. Yes! you can do it, Citrine! You will make more friends while you're here! It was a mental peptalk.

So as it was, Citrine was so focused on Zacharie that she didn't notice the dark skinned man approach them until he'd spoken. She looked up at him, her eyes widening a moment as she stared at him. His eyes were... black? He looked really scary, but... "OH! Are you the ski instructor? We're not late to the class, are we? I'm sorry!"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:08 pm
((Gonna put Zacharie and Andre into one post to make it easier.))
[Jerome and Citrine]

If Jerome was paying close enough attention, he would have caught Andre's slight twitch at the mention at the mention of Zacharie 'getting himself into some trouble'. He didn't regret what he did...but he certainly regretted that Zacharie had gotten physically injured. In a roundabout way...it was his fault that his little brother had received those injuries and he was reminded of his shortsightedness every time he saw that beloved face. "Ah...yes. He briefly mentioned it..." It upset him that Zacharie didn't seem to trust him enough to fully tell him what happened but it wasn't as if he didn't know exactly what had happened that night.

The purple haired man watched Jerome wander off towards where the younger Dubois was was talking to who ever he had helped. Ah well, might as well head that way as well.

"Oh, hello Jerome." Zacharie greeted with a warm smile as his friend came over. "Citrine, this is my friend Jerome. We're here to ski...well, I'm going to teach him how to ski since this is his first time." The teen explained, nearly jumping as an arm dropped over his shoulders. He looked up and smiled at his older brother that had snuck up on him. "And this is my older brother Andre." He introduced, letting himself be pulled against the taller man's side. "Jerome, Andre...this is Citrine. She got stuck in the snow while trying to get away from a pokemon." Andre nodded his head in greeting as he curiously eyed the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:04 am
[Citrine, Zacharie, Andre]

Eyebrows arched in a look of mild surprise when she asked if he was the ski instructor. for a moment he had to be amazed that she would consider that an option after taking one look at him. That really wouldn't be a lot of people's first impressions, and Jerome had to admit... it was kind of nice.

"Naw." he replied to her, thought Zacharie took over in introducing him, and he lifted one of his hands to wave in a mild greeting. Feeling a little bad as he usually did that he had already forgotten the girl's name.
It felt a little strange standing here among these people, Andre he had just met, and wasn't too sure what he felt about the man, and Citrine, obviously a young girl who seemed to still have this bright air about her, he could only imagine she's had a good life so far... she should stay away from them.

"Man- I ain't never done th's s**t before." Jerome admitted "ain't so sure bout strappin those sticks t'm shoes."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:32 am
Jerome, Zacharie, Andre

Citrine's face grew unbearably hot when Jerome corrected her on not being the ski instructor, but rather simply a friend of Zacharie's. "Oh for the love of froakie! I'm so sorry!" She floundered. She put both hands to her cheeks and looked sheepishly at her skis, still sitting in the snow. And OH! Did Zacharie have to tell them she was being chased by a pokemon when she got stuck? Now she sounded like a total looser!

It took a few seconds for her to attempt to compose herself though. "AH! Why don't we all go skiing together then? ... Uh, that is if you don't mind me tagging along? I don't want to impose or anything, I mean... not like I've done this before..." But that might have been obvious from her oh so graceful faceplant earlier. No no! Believe in yourself Citrine! "You know, it's not strapping them on that's the hard part. It's getting them off again! ... Oh, and stopping. That was kind of a hard part too. Stopping without falling. Yeah. That... that's something that might be good to learn." She tried to reassure the dark man...Jerome was it? She was going to remember their names. Zacharie, Jerome, and Andre.

"So Andre, have you skied before too, like Zacharie? Or are you just learning?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:20 am
It was becoming more and more apparent that Citrine talked...a lot.
Perhaps she was like Lu and was a nervous babbler? Who knew for certain but it was mildly annoying.

"Yes, yes, I believe you've made your point." Zacharie said tersely, fighting the urge to pinch the bridge of his nose. He could not stand idiotic babbling and judging by the way Andre tensed beside him, neither could his brother. A dislike of idiotic babbling must run in the family. "If you pay enough attention to what your instructor is saying you won't have any troubles with stopping or the removal of your skis." The teen said with a roll of his eyes. "But if you'd like to ride the ski lift up with us, I don't have any problem with it." He glanced from Andre to Jerome, "Do either of you mind?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:24 am
Good lord, did this girl ever stop talking?
It was hard for him to not reach forward and slap a hand over Citrine's mouth to shut her up.

Instead, he kept a politely interested expression on his face and nodded when appropriate, though he was rapidly losing interest and patience. "I've been skiing since I was twelve." He said lightly as he forced a small smile. "Our family is quite fond of taking trips to the mountains during ski season." Well, their grandparents were very fond of it. He hadn't minded the chance to network when he was younger but as he got older the trips to the upscale ski resorts became more and more tedious...he hated being outdoors for too long.

Wait...what was Zacharie doing? Inviting another person to interfere with what could be brother bonding time?
God dammit.

"...No, I don't particularly mind." He said, his small smile twitching ever so slightly at the corners.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 am
[Zacharie, Andre, Citrine]

Jerome remained silent during the exchange, though he was steadily growing a soft amused smile on his lips.
The elder brother Jerome knew nothing about and couldn't put his finger on what the man was thinking at all, but the younger he knew very well, and could pick out the subtle gestures with relative ease.
Zacharie was not always comfortable around new people, especially people who spoke more than he did, he imagined this girl was someone he wasn't quite sure he knew how to quite deal with.

Jerome himself was used to being around people who spoke a lot, and he often found the naive nature of people he met outside of the Rocket's grasp to be somewhat bittersweet. He didn't much mind the girl's presence, even if he did worry about it.

"Y's sure ya wanna be hangin' round three strange men?" Jerome asked the younger girl, he certainly had no intention of hurting her, and he knew Zacharie didn't either, but he always had to question the willingness of people to be around him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:38 am
[Zacharie, Andre, Jerome]

Citrine's face lit up like a Christmas tree when Zacharie invited her to at least ride the ski lift with them. "Thank you so much!" Citrine read people about as well as she read Chinese... if she were upside-down and blindfolded, so she completely missed any visual cues of irritation or discomfort at her behavior. She looked like she was about to start chirping happily again about something when Jerome spoke to her, asking if she really wanted to hang around with them. She stopped to think about that a moment.

"...Well... to be honest, you're the closest to 'people I know' here. So I'd much rather at least ride the ski lift with you three then be alone." Ugh, she sounded like such a loser, didn't she? She was at this fantastic ski resort ALONE! No friends or anything! "B-besides..." She added nervously. "I've already proven how amazing I am on the skis by myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:22 am
TawnyAngel

Ivy smiled as the Charmander bowed his head. How delightful and charming! How come she couldn't have a pokemon like that? The man was about to say something, before he slammed his foot against something. So nonchantley too he caught the pokemon. Like this was a daily occurence for him. He barely even observed the pokemon before capturing it.

"Oh, I don't ski either. I guess I was just making small talk." Ivy dragged her feet. She eventually took out a flask filled with rum. She took a swig of it before raising it towards the man, offering him some. "I prefer the beach. I'de rather be warm in most cases."

((Sorry its so short. I was gone all weekend and just wanted to post something.))  

staplemylips

Dapper Informer

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:42 pm
Adam rested in the lodge, the warmth and scent of fresh wood being burned reminded him of his foster home. They had two big fireplaces, and in winter espcially around the holidays they would light it nightly. Most of the kids loved to sit by it and watched the flames dance around. Then in the background there were the soft sounds of christmas music.

Bitterly, the grunt sipped down the rest of his drink and stood with a grunt. The only thing that would have made this better, Adam thought glumly, was if Koibito was there. Would they ever let the other go out of the base again? Adam hoped so. He secretly wanted to do so much with Izaya - Shopping, playing in parks, going on walks, exploring... Especially going to bars or a club, but there was little hope in the uptight grunt going to something like that.

Restlessness began to brush against Adam's nerves. Staying in the lodge was no longer feasible. Bundling up, the grunt left the area and headed back towards the nature path.

It was relatively underpopulated except for the passed out dude with the swinub beside him.

Wait. What?

Adam blinked and jogged closer, his boots crunching in the snow. Dropping to his knees, he turned Akira over and cradled him in an upright position. Biting the fingers of his gloves, Adam jerked his head back and removed them in one swift motion. Fingers expose, he pressed them to Akira's neck and checked for a pulse.

It was there. Still steady. Sighing, Adam carefully replaced the passed out man on the ground and put his glove back on. Well... All that there was left to do was wake him up -- Wait.

This guy... Had pokemon. Adam was a Rocket. Nodding to himself in approval, he continued to speculate. If I steal his 'mon I could tell Aulus or someone! It'd be great! OH I COULD GLOAT TO KOIBITO! YUSH! We're doing this.

With a wolf like grin, Adam shuffled around and found Akira's balls (pokemon balls don't go there). The normal pokeball - It had a leafeon who seemed startled. Adam immediately returned it. Then he released the luxury ball.

A Serperior popped out.

"Hmm..." He paused and considered whether he wanted to steal it or not.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff