Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Up For The Challenge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:15 pm
"Seriously? That's so unsatisfying!" Killua complained with a disappointed frown. He dismissed his negativity easily with a shrug, though, and addressed Gon with a confident grin, "We'll just have to have a rematch after this, then. One where we know where the goal line is in advance so we can go all-out from the start."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:00 pm
It was no secret that Gon whole heatedly liked this idea, pulling himself up to his full height and clenching his fist onto his fishing rod, and the other in on itself.
"Okay!"

The examiner widened his eyes a little, reaching an arm up to rub sweat off of his cheek and turning away from the two boys a little stiffly.
"Congratulations, all of you have made it past the first part of the phase! we're going to have to stop here for the night, there is a trainer's cabin close by that we're staying in, but you're on your own until tomorrow bright and early when we will continue, so you'll want to think about food and rest."
He told the contestants, with a grin.

"A trainers cabin?" Gon asked, looking over at Killua "Whats that?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:28 pm
"A rest stop for trainers, I'd guess," Killua assumed with a shrug. He eyed the examiner for a while before crouching down to speak quietly with his Zorua, "Listen - stay on that guy tonight, okay? And if he tries to pull anything shady, come and tell me right away."

The dark-type nodded his stoic understanding, but he remained by Killua's side; as long as he could carry out his observation while in his trainer's company, there wasn't any need to split up prematurely.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:26 am
Sure enough, a little off the path and into the woods the group would be able to spot a wooden building, big for a cabin but not excessively so.
As Killua was giving his orders to his Zorua, the man was wandering off to meet up with the three two other men who had pulled up on the back of a couple Dodrio, before heading over to the cabin themselves.

Gon however, had his attention on the building that the others were heading toward, hitching up his bag and putting his pole back across his shoulders, he jogged over to get a cleared view of it between the trees.
"I'm going to go check it out!" He called with excitement, wasting little time in jobbing up the wooden steps to the patio, and reaching out to to open the door, though it didn't move.
"Its locked."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:01 pm
Killua sauntered up shortly after, his curiosity piqued by Gon's declaration. "What, really? Let me see." He tugged, briefly but roughly, at the door. "Ah, you're right. Hey!" He raised his voice to call out to the examiner and his companions. "You're not gonna try to tell us that applicants have to sleep outside, are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:07 pm
Ohhhh that made sense! this was part of the trial too! well that was okay by Gon, he used to stay outside tons of times.
though it would seem that it wouldn't come to that, as one of the other applicants... the one who had scolded Killua for riding on his skateboard none the less stepped up behind the boys.
"You just have to scan your license to let you in." He explained pointing to the door handle.

"Oh..." Gon blinked, reaching into his pocket to pull out his license and press it to the handle. With a click the door unlocked. "Alright! It worked!"

"Can you believe these kids? They don't even know how to use their license and they're keeping up with the run." The low muttering might have been picked up by someone paying attention, as the examiner and the other two moved off while the leader complained.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:45 pm
"That so?" Killua said, observing as the door was unlocked by the presence of a license. "It's a good thing we picked this up earlier, then, huh?"

Killua's blue eyes followed the three as they moved away, and he made a small, short sound to signal Zorua. Obediently, the dark-type went off, keeping a reasonable distance as he kept an eye on the men.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:57 pm
"There are some things that only Trainers get access to, like these rest points and pokemon centers. The man explained, though giving Killua a pointed stare, clearly having not forgotten his comment earlier.
but without much else the man made his way into the building followed by others.

Gon however was staring after Zorua as he moved off, a little disappointed he was leaving, since he wanted to meet the pokemon better
"Where's he going?" Gon asked, looking over at the white haired boy as the last of the applicants moved past them.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:10 pm
Killua put on an innocent face and replied, "Oh, really? That'll come in handy to know in the future. Thanks, mister!" The expression fell away as easily as it had appeared when the man disappeared into the building, and as Killua's attention returned to Gon, he waved a hand in dismissal. "Oh, don't mind him, he'll be back eventually. You wanna check out this cabin?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:22 pm
Gon thanked the man as well with Killua before he was gone, and at Killua's nonchalant at the Zorua disappearing gave a small nod, He wasn't unfamiliar with pokemon going off on their own. "Hopefully he comes back soon, I've never met a Zorua before." Gon smiled it off swinging his fishing pole off of his shoulder again and thrusting it forward "Yeah! lets go!" He agreed, before rushing in himself.

It seemed much smaller on the inside, the entrance way allowing the guests to file in, and a small counter to the right with an elderly lady standing behind it looking quite surprised by the number of people so suddenly. Each person in turn being welcomed and directed toward the proper room.
"Oh my" she said, looking at the two last children to come in. "There sure are a lot of you tonight aren't there."

"Yeah! We're taking a test for the Advanced License" Gon told her, as he reached the counter.

"The what?" she asked with a curious frown.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:43 pm
Killua entered the cabin alongside Gon, scoping out the surroundings critically. It looked pretty much normal, which he supposed was to be expected since this seemed to be a genuine League facility - not that he knew what a League facility was supposed to be like, but it seemed unlikely to be a fake if there was a license scanner on the door. He followed up after Gon to answer the woman's curiosity, "We're doing some stuff to try to qualify for the next rank in our organization." Vague enough and specific enough that neither the woman nor Gon should have their suspicions aroused.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:10 pm
A broad smile worked its way across Gon's lips during Killua's explanation, followed by an enthusiastic nod in agreement.

The women, seeming to not quite understand furrowed her brow, but just smiled in return to Killua's explanation "Ohhh I see, well then good luck to you both." She said kindly. "You're free to take a mat from the closets, there are sheets, blankets and pillows for you to use, just pick a place int he main room there to crash for the night. We have a few private rooms available for a small fee as well."

"Mmh- No that's okay, the main room will be fine." Gon replied, he wouldn't have the money for a private room anyway.
Though he turned to Killua "Where are you going to stay?" He asked, curiously, kind of hoping he would stay in the big room to.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:24 pm
Killua hummed contemplatively, then shrugged, "I guess I'll stay in the main room too. It'll be easier for Zorua to find me later." It would also be easier, he presumed, to keep an eye on the goings-on of the building, such as noticing if anyone tried to sneak out. There would also be the company of someone close in age to himself, and that was sort of a plus too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:10 pm
"Coooool" Gon cheered, excited that he got to spend a little more time with the other boy his age.
"Thanks Ma'am" Gon told the old lady who smiled and nodded, letting the small boy to hop back from the counter, his tall boots skipping against the wooden floor. Acting as if he had not just been running for a few hours already.

"Well I don't know about you Killua, but I'm getting kind of hungry." Gon said, thumping a hand against his stomach. Treecko piping up loudly in agreement and causing Gon to smile down at him. "and they did say food was up to us, didn't they."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:33 am
Killua lifted a hand to his chin thoughtfully. "If they're offering lodging," he said, "it stands to reason that there's probably food around here somewhere. The place looks a bit small for a food court, but I'd be surprised if there's not some kind of kitchen or pantry." If all else failed he supposed they could find some edible plants or something outside, but... ew. After all that running around, what a person needed was sweets.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff