Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Stolen Skin [w/Roses] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:30 am
RosesandBlood

Jason had just waved his hand dismissively at Mana's "make sure to dismantle them" comment. "After I checked 'em I scrapped them. Really; it's like you think I'm completely inept."

In his sleepy dozing the brunet gave a dreamy smile and sighed as he felt warm fingers brush at his messy hair. "Mmmn. You aren't either ..." he said as if that explained it, giving a weird, half-asleep giggle. "It'd be hard ta have sex with pants on, silly ..."

Jason gave another quiet little giggle before seeming to settle back into deeper sleep, snuggled up close against Mana like they were two pieces of Velcro. Though ... then it seemed whatever dream Jason was having kept going because a half-moan escaped the brunet, and (because they were basically sandwiched together) it was likely very, very obvious to Mana what kind of moan it was by Jason's other kind of reaction currently happening downstairs.

"Vince," Jason mumbled in a '******** me' kind of groaning voice. The good kind of '********' being demanded, of course.

Maybe the other should've told him to put his pants back on after all because damn, talk about morning wood. Now instead of just snuggling Jason was squirming needily and Mana was stuck witnessing perhaps more than he'd really wanted to.

((Gosh Jason get your dreams out of the gutter dramallama ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:06 am
knux33

((Lmao! I needed you Muffin, oh gods that's good.))

Mana smirked and was about to make a comment about him having his pants when Jason said something very serious. Sea-green eyes turned stormy and his lips parted in surprise but even more so he made a choked sound when the other started grinding against him, begging. Oh good god this was bad. Trying to shift away only made Jason moan. ********! Er, well....not literately but... oh this was getting bad.

From all the unnecessary squirming Mana was now fully awake, all over. Softly panting he didn't know what to do until cold water was doused on him by hearing Jason once again call out someone else's name. Perverted dream guy: not him. Growling he pushed Jason back from him. No way he was getting the guy off if he didn't have the decency to know who it was doing it for him.

"Wake the ******** up!" he snarled in a foul mood, word choice not the best either. "I am not a humping post, Jason. s**t," he made sure to rattle the other awake before practically ripping his way out of the sleeping bag to storm out of the tent. Once outside he didn't stop but took off jogging. Damn it he was erect and it hurt but no way was he being taken in by that slutty attitude. Mana was not the town whore!

Fuming he didn't come back until he worked up a good sweat and had calmed down. Hopefully Jason had too because if not he was throwing the man in the river to cool down. Something he would have done had he his pelt. Frustration ate at him. He had half a mind to chew Jason out and demand his skin back, leaving him in the middle of the woods would have been a mercy from the blonde because he was in a foul mood now.

Ever close the Raven kept watch from a tree to observe Jason. He was pretty sure the human would get lost and die otherwise.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:24 am
RosesandBlood

(( >w< ))

Jason was in a warm, happy, horny place (with oddly little sand in bad places; then again dreams were awesome like that!) before suddenly he was shoved and reality was quite loudly forced back on him. He gasped, like a bucket of water had been dumped on him, because damn okay he had not expected this! Then again going from a blissful dream with a hot ex to suddenly waking up to the reality of being in a sleeping bag with a very angry near-stranger was a real shocker to take in. <********' s**t--" a stream of curses trickled out of Jason's mouth along with confused apologies, but it was a massive relief when Mana stormed out and was gone. Jason panted, curling up now alone in his sleeping bag, blushing and cursing himself. What the hell was wrong with him? Sure, sometimes he'd ... done stuff like this when sleeping with his ex boyfriend. But only with him! He'd gone on group hikes plenty of times and even had to share his sleeping bag before, but he'd never gotten ... 'worked up' in his sleep with anybody but Vince.

Jason listened a moment, still and quiet in the tent, but the only thing he heard was diminishing and loud steps through the foliage as the other left going through the woods. This was another kind of relief, because seeing as waking up may have gotten rid of the nice warm beach scenery his ... problem was still a very real one. So Jason took care of it the quickest way.

A little time later, tired but no longer frustrated, Jason stepped out of the tent and packed up his sleeping bag ... and changed his pants. He looked around, but Mana was nowhere to be found. With a sigh and shrug, Jason shouldered his pack and began eating a granola bar as began that morning's walk. He knew which direction to go and where he was going; Mana could meet him at the clearing if he wanted. And if he didn't well ... Jason had a map and knew how to read it.

So before Mana returned Jason was on the path and walking at a more normal pace instead of his usual gung-ho quick walk. After getting his 'frustration' out his body wanted nothing more than to curl up near an attractive warm body but Jason knew that was definitely a no-go for multiple reasons now. For one, clearly he'd likely just grossed Mana out so completely the other had fled the campsite ... well, at least maybe now the other wouldn't follow him around like a lovesick puppy when they got back to town. For another Jason really wasn't looking for that sort of thing ... right? Right! Of course not!

Shaking his head of those cobweb thoughts Jason picked up his pace, blinking when he noticed a glimpse of a raven above but ignored the bird, instead putting all of his energy into moving his legs and heading towards his goal. It was almost a magical moment when the woodlands broke into a large, flowery clearing with the wide river visible in the distance, sparkling in the sunlight. "Wow ..."

Jason couldn't help but smile. This ... this was a nice space. Though being as close to the river as it was ... the hill would probably be a better place to build a home; less likely to get flooded like this clearing. But this pretty space was only half a day's walk from that hill; so if he lived there he could come visit this spot for camping trips and get a good amount of fishing in. Hopefully Mana wasn't so angry with him the other wouldn't want to maybe show him the types of bait that got the fish around here biting ...

Putting his pack down, Jason walked around the clearing, just enjoying the view and atmosphere, smiling to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:29 am
knux33

While he was stomping around the forest a moose decided to start following him, a few rabbits, a wolf, and a squirrel tried to share his nuts with him. Dear things were trying to cheer him up. Stupid Jason with his sexy moans and hot body! So maybe he wouldn't have minded them getting off together if he hadn't been moaning some jackass's name at him. All his walking had at least cooled off his body's reaction. No sexy time for him. Snorting he did feel like Jason owed him an apology, he was accusing Mana of being a pervert and he was the one...

Whatever, with furry friends he headed to camp to find it empty. ********. Loading up his gear, using the Moose as a pack animal cause he said it was cool, he left the bunnies and tried to make the wolf go away. Last thing he needed was to freak the brunette out more with his 'animal attraction'. He knew the next stop was the clearing so he headed that way.

By the time he got there it was passed lunch but he was okay with a missed meal or so (not to mention he didn't have the heart to hunt up some rabbits). The wolf stuck by his side and was a rusty brown color. Lovely pelt and seemed a bit on the young side but he was wonderful company with the moose. The Raven was perched in a tree watching Jason but when he noticed Mana arrive he rebuked his duty and happily greeted the blonde with a loud 'caw' and landed on his arm for his pets.

"Hey!" he called out a small frown on his lips. "Why'd you leave camp and go on without me?" he questioned the other putting his stuff down and off his friend the moose, said animal wandered off to graze on flowers.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:35 am
RosesandBlood

Jason had actually sat down to munch on rations and berries he'd found in the field (blueberries; easy enough to identify and not related to anything toxic) and was greatly enjoying the view when Mana finally showed up; the other's arrival announced by the bird and making Jason turn to look over his shoulder. Of course Mana was followed by new animals that were way more shocking than the raven usually hanging around.

The moose, of course, had Jason cautious because it was a big, powerful animal one shouldn't be stupid enough to mess with. And yet there Mana was, using it like a pack mule without the beast giving a single dangerous protest. Jason shook his head when the other called out, logically trying to come up with some better way to explain what had just happened as the moose wandered off to graze. Maybe Mana was the type to help the local wildlife center raise up orphaned animals or something? But even then released animals were made sure to be as untame and afraid of humans as humanly possible under such circumstances. Because animals that weren't afraid and skittish of people ... well, they were downright dangerous, to themselves and humans.

Luckily for Mana he didn't notice the wolf right away, the russet fur blending with the forest undergrowth. Jason did stand up, remembering that morning and blushing a little, rubbing the back of his neck as he walked over. "Well I wasn't sure when you'd be back ... if you could even stand to continue with me, since ... that happened. Look, I'm really sorry. I didn't think I'd ... It's just that it's been a while since I've been laid, okay? I don't usually do that in my sleep, I swear!" Well ... not without 'encouragement' anyway ... Jason was really blushing bad now, looking down at his feet like a shamed teenager before sighing.

"If your not completely disgusted with me, we can put the pillow between us from now on at night." The brown haired male held up a small handful of blueberries, as a piece offering.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:53 pm
knux33

Mana shifted a bit while they talked. Finally he sighed deeply, taking the berries. "Look, I'm not disgusted. I'm pretty open minded... I just don't think it's very fair if you're using me to get off on some other guy," he pegged Jason with a look. Crossing his arms over his chest the blonde glared at him a bit. "Who is 'Vince' anyways? He had you all hot and bothered inside your dreams that you were humping me." If you couldn't hear the blatant jealousy and ire in Mana's voice you were deaf.

Looking to his hand he popped a few berries in his mouth and chewed them mulling his thoughts. "I mean I have no problem helping you out if you wanted to get off but I'd rather you not be screaming another man's name while it happens... It's like rude or something..."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:28 am
RosesandBlood

"I totally didn't mean to 'use you' okay? Just to keep things straight; I probably would've humped a log if it was in the sleeping bag with me instead of you," Jason said, crossing his own arms at the others jealous tone. What right had Mana to be all jealous and mad at him? "He's my ex boyfriend. Vince Harrison. Really hot so ... yeah. It's not surprising I'd have dreams about him like that. Hell, we ******** each other for two years; he's like my ******** for my subconscious or something." He shrugged before rolling his eyes.

"You? Help me out? Right. And what's one of the first things I told you? I'm no easy lay, Mana. Just because I'l a little horny doesn't mean I'll go laying around with just anybody, alright? Assuming I'd do so with you is 'like rude or something'," the stubborn man said back, turning to go grab some more berried for himself, back now turned to Mana (and the quiet wolf he still hadn't noticed). Of course these words were way, way different than the squirming, moaning, needy Jason that had been clinging against the blond this morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:38 pm
knux33

Mana tilted his chin up and raised an eyebrow at Jason. "Yeah, sure... you were totally not pawing at me and trying to get off on me. I didn't do anything to encourage your behavior other than ask why you thought you didn't have pants on." The brunette's bravado wasn't going to work on him in this conversation. Jason's '******** me' voice was pretty clear in his mind. Leaning closer he narrowed his stormy eyes to speak. "Clinging and writhing against me, I'm pretty sure you would have made it easy for me the way you were acting. Don't try to act like you wouldn't have, so long as you were still half asleep thinking I was your ex I could have done anything to you." He sneered and jerked away from him. "Besides, who said I was that desperate."

By then the wolf yawned, bored of the silly humans. Trotting over he brushed against Mana's leg and yipped. Finally remembering the wolf he looked down and stroked his ears gently. "Ah, no more gizzards for you. We're not having rabbit tonight... Fish maybe." He sighed feeling stupid for fighting like this.

Jason wouldn't understand that by stealing that pelt Mana was drawn to him and wouldn't be able to leave him be. It really didn't matter what the other thought because to Mana and his Jason and him were 'together' in a way. Like some kind of screwed up engagement, he was stuck with the blonde until the pelt was returned. So far he had no clue what power he held over Mana, it was too scary to reveal it in case Jason decided to destroy the skin or worse.

Knuckles still brushing the wolf's head he looked back to Jason. It was a sad pained look. This whole thing was troubling him and flirting wasn't helping.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 am
RosesandBlood

Jason's face was covered in a shameful blush as Mana pressured him an went into detail about just how pliable he'd been in that state. And of course the blond was right; and hell Mana's body was like a prono-mag's superstar's! Who wouldn't be hot for a piece of that?

And then Mana jerked away and his next words were like an insulting slap to the face and Jason's shame turned into a more heated anger, anger that flared into a fear-fed rage when he finally spotted the wolf and heard what Mana said to it, like the wild animal was some sort of pet. The brunet had been a hiker and camper for most of his life; the wild was simply where he preferred to be. And what was one, ever-important, always-reminded rule Jason held in every serious esteem: DON'T FEED THE ******** WILDLIFE. Whether it was gators down south or bears up north feeding a wild animal, especially a predator, made the animal less fearful of humans, and even connect humans with food. That was a recipe for disaster for so many diffrent reasons Jason just gaped at Mana before turning around and marching in a calm a walk he could manage (because running or jogging from a wolf was like asking to get turned into a chew-toy/meal).

"That's it, that's <******** it," Jason raged; being calm was also important around predators but <******** that s**t right now. Mana (who he considered a normal, if eccentric, human being) had just gone from 'angry at' to 'despised' in the span of one sentence. "I'll see you back in town ... though I really hope I don't. Good-bye and ******** off," the brunette yelled over his shoulder, not caring if Mana didn't have a sleeping bag because the other could freeze his a** off for all Jason cared right now.

He was still so firmly in the 'real world' that Mana not being 'human' exactly wasn't a factor. No, to him it seemed Mana had dissed him and then pissed all over wildlife rule number one, making the seagoer now a jerk on a multitude of levels.

((Uh-oh. someone dun goofed ='D ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:34 pm
knux33

((Mm, actually it was Jason who gooed~ He didn't burry the entrails like he was supposed to, which attracted the wolf. Usually in the woods you bury those things to keep wild animals at bay, then if they dig them up later it's fine. =D))

Mana gaped a bit and the wolf glared at Jason for interrupting his rare pets. "What the hell?!" He growled and jogged after the other quickly scooping up his stuff. The Raven took off after the brunette circling over him ominously, while the wolf thought they were now playing. Obviously the goal was to catch Jason. Mana had yet to catch up with the other and was seething back at him now.

"Stop your ******** mood swings! This was your fault for not burying the rabbit junk--" just them the wolf bound by, tongue lolling out playfully bouncing. "O-oi! Wait a minute!" the blonde suddenly got a chill. They weren't playing, they were fighting!

Innocently enough the wolf jumped up and caught Jason's pack with his mouth and pulled on it, shaking his head, and growling in play. He had caught the runaway first! Now they'd roll around and have fun right?! Pulling Jason over onto him butt the wolf jump back and yipped happily running around the other side to tug on Jason's pant leg playfully, wagging his tail. Although he know this guy was a human if he was mating with Mana then he had to know about all this too right? His partner was a Selkie after all!

Going between yipping and nipping playfully the wolf would pull back and run in a small circle trying to get Jason to chase him now, but the human just looked at him like he was all scared and stuff. Suddenly Mana was by the guy's side and waving his hands. The wolf had to tilt his head.

"Stop that! He doesn't want to play okay! Ugh," scrubbing a hand over his face the looked at Jason. "You okay? He didn't know any better. He thought it was a game of chase. I should have ran them off earlier, I forgot." When he tried to help Jason stand the tear in the bottom of his backpack dumped his things all over the ground. Great. Another fine problem. The wolf whined to him and the blonde looked back at him. "What? NO! We're not mates.... eh? Smells like it?" Quickly he paused to sniff his clothes. Sure enough Jason's pheromones were left on him from that morning. His face turned hot. "Shut up and go home!" Mana stood waving his arms at the wolf, who laughed at him (to Jason it was a huffing noise) before wandering off.

"s**t..." he grumbled starting to pick up Jason's spilled things. "Dumb animal.... stupid stuff," he hissed and moaned until he noticed what was dangling out of the end of the bag. A leather, seal skin jacket. His whole body froze while his skin turned white. It was right there. He could really reach out and take it back... then he'd be free to go into the water again like he wanted, no, needed to. "That's..." his hand drifted towards it his eyes forgetting everything else around him.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:12 am
RosesandBlood

((Haha and of course stubborn Jason doesn't see this as his fault at all x'D))

"My fault--My fault?! I leave rabbit entrails miles away and you spoon-feeding a wild animal is my damned fa--?!?!?!" At first, Jason thought the tugging on his backpack was Mana--but when the wolf thrashed its head it was obvious just what sort of creature had grabbed him. Everything kinda when blank; Jason's heart was pounding and he was scared out of his mind, sure, but the survivalist part of him had sense enough to make sure his pocket knife was de-pocketed and clenched in one fisted hand as the wolf 'playfully' bounced around him and nipped at his thick clothes. Jason knew this was canine play; he'd had enough dogs in his life to know what it looked like, but he dare not pretend the wolf was a dog. He had his knife: if a n** turned into a bite, he knew exactly where to slam it into the thickly-muscles neck so the animal would die quickly.

But the Mana was waving the wolf off. Jason was rattled, obviously, shaking but he still turned and saw the mess his pack was in ...

But what really freaked the poor guy out was Mana having a full-on seemingly one-sided conversation with the wolf. That was full-on insane and Jason just quickly tried to gather up his stuff but Mana was then trying to help him and right now Jason didn't want anything to do with the guy who he currently perceived to be completely off of his rocker. He was still shaking, and didn't even notice Mana's pause--but he did notice the other's hand drifting towards his pack.

The shaken brunette grabbed the pack, skin and all, and held it close to himself as he began stuffing the things he'd managed to gather into it. Not all the stuff, seeing at there was a hole in the bottom of it now.

"Could you just ... just drop my stuff and leave me alone?" Jason croaked out, voice rough and thick with emotion because damn; as far as he knew he'd just been inches away from possibly getting mauled and had trusted this crazy person to guide him around rough territory. Things were very, very far from 'all right' but at least his sewing kit was on-hand so he could try to ignore Mana while pushing the arm of the skin jacket back into his bag and proceeding to try to sew the bag up without unpacking it. he wanted to get the hell out of there; to just start walking back towards town so long as it was still daylight out.

Of course that was no real easy way to properly sew a bag, and his hands were still shaky enough from adrenaline that he could hardly get the needle threaded properly.

"Look this just isn't working out so -- ********--" Jason had dropped the thin needle, and now struggled to pick it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 pm
knux33

Mana made a pathetic noise when his pelt was snatched up from only inches away from his hand. His skin tightened on his bones and he felt as if he was a desert inside. He shuddered hard. While Jason bad mouthed him again Mana wasn't listening, he was wetting his lips. Never before had he felt so hopeless and helpless before. Wild animals were his friends and would happily assist him if he asked but his other half was human so he had to fit in with them. Right now he was torn between his natures.

Looking to the brunette he was shaking so hard he couldn't even sit still. Mana snorted his disgust but had to curve his tongue because 'normal' people didn't play with wild animals. This s**t was so not working.

"When did you find that jacket, Jason?" Mana asked in a cold voice. If Jason didn't know he'd put it together for him piece by bloody piece. Giving him only a moment to think it over he fired his next question. "And then when did you meet me, hm? I haven't left you alone either have I... You met ALL my siblings. Mariena spoke to you personally. I've even gone out of my way to help you when you honestly want nothing to do with me... Start using that bloody brain of yours and figure it out already!" he snapped at him. "I don't want in your pants, you obviously can live without getting in mine..." his eyes narrowed on Jason's bag.

"I want it back."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 am
RosesandBlood

Jason honestly didn't want to interact any more with the seaman if he could help it. And yet the other was asking a stupid question about a god-damned jacket. He really didn't get it at first, still stuck on the fact he could've easily (to him) become a 'Scooby Snack' for a wild animal.

"That's all you ******** wanted?" Jason snapped back, giving Mana a look mixed somewhere between disbelief and hurt; not that the brunette would ever admit he might've enjoyed the attention and kindness with no strings attached. so much for that ... he should've known better. Nobody did something for nothing. Mana was just like every other b*****d on earth. Angry at himself for whatever stupid hope he might've had for having a friend, Jason roughly up-turned his torn bag, contents pouring messily out. he grabbed the stupid fur jacket, baled it up, and threw it roughly in Mana's direction. "FINE, there you go! Now leave me the <******** alone!"

Jason didn't get why Mana hadn't just asked in the first place, or why the skin was so important. His world was still very much one of the mundane and normal; though with how off-the-rocker Mana seemed to be to him he might eventually remember the legend told to him about seals and skins and selkies and think Mana even crazier for it.

As it was right now Jason refused to look Mana's way, stubbornly grabbing the needle and sewing his pack shut at the bottom. The work was very messy, but it got his pack whole again and soon he was shoving his things into it and moving to leave as fast as his legs could take him.

((Hmmm~ The stolen skin is returned! Now how to proceed~))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:16 am
knux33

((I got this))

It was so shocking that it had been so easy. Mana was actually momentarily frozen in place when his pelt was tossed at him that he barely caught it in time. From merely having it in his hands his being felt whole again and the sea's song roared in his ears. Water. He wanted, needed, to be in the water in his true form. RIGHT. NOW.

However his baser instincts were put on hold when the tone of Jason's voice registered. He sounded hurt. In his desperate state he hadn't thought about how his words would affect the other man only about what it would get him. Now he regretted it. A lot.

Clutching the seal skin to his chest he felt all the emotions kind of drain out of him and he squatted down and grabbed some of Jason's things. "Hey," he called to the guy. At first he couldn't get him to look his way but he tossed things at the man until he did, just so he'd turn and yell at him some more.

"Thank you," Mana said with a few tears in his eyes. Strangely he still felt a connection with Jason, not as strong but it was there. "Promise you won't tell okay..." he said smoothly pulling off his shirt and wrapping his pelt around him. The change wasn't morbid or gross looking just, you wouldn't know what to think when you saw it.

Now where Mana had been was a tan seal with round sea green eyes. It barked at him and waddled closer. The Raven in the tree flew down and landed beside the seal, who huffed at him. Mana wanted Jason to not be unhappy with him, so sharing a secret was a good way right?  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 am
RosesandBlood

Jason couldn't help but slow when one of the items he'd left by Mana was tossed at him, trying to quickly grab it and keep moving but one of the tossed items eventually gave a heavy whack across the back of his head. Just when he whipped around to shout at the other guy to cut it out, so done with this and Mana in general, only to freeze when he saw the look on the other's face. He didn't get it ... why did Mana look wet-eyed? And 'won't tell'? Won't tell what, how crazy he is over some stupid jacket--

Of course all the obvious hinting in the world couldn't prepare Jason for what happened next. It happened so fast, he hardly understood what had happened, looking blankly at the chubby seal that barked and waddled a little in his direction. At first the brunette's face was just blank, not comprehending or unable to for a second just because it was so far out of his norm it was like seeing a dog stand up straight and say: "How do you do? Shall we have a chew?"

Then he looked stunned, shocked. His mouth and eyes rounded like 'o's and maybe even a little frightened because this was not something that was supposed to be possible. Jason took a few steps backward, then a few more until he was at the edge of the clearing with a tree against his backpack. Then he sat down heavily, looking about as able to compute this as a computer with the blue screen of death; only he was pale white instead of blue.

Luckily (or unluckily) Jason didn't pass out, though from the look of his face that seemed a very real possibility. Instead Jason slowly picked himself up ... then bolted into the woods.

((In other words
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hehehe sorry just had to tag on a NOPE gif to this post x'D Because "NOPE" is basically all of Jason's feels right now xD
And I'd thought I'd leave it at him bolting to give you the chance to have Mana either chase after him, or not chase after him >w< ))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff